Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle

Go down 
+2
Present
DarkHeroAxel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:08 pm

(Awesome shine down finally worked! 1/2 is a good ratio so far!)

Alita panted and groaned from the exhaustion from her attack as she sat down to catch her breath feeling confident that she had that freedom at the moment "gotta say that move always leaves me way too tired..."

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:38 pm

That was certainly... not the sight he'd expected, and he had to admit how reeling it was for him. The maid Test was currently bonking was shedding tears of joy. That was something that probably would stick for a little while, especially as Griffin sort of quietly backed off and shut the door. "Just... bring him back when you're done..." he said reluctantly as the door closed.

When he returned to the battle at hand, Griffin's face was beet red and he immediately threw himself back into battle, hoping that he could try and forget he'd seen that. Rather, the embarrassing aspects, not so much the implications that Test was actually offering her real, genuine happiness... Kinda? This was a very weird turn of events and he just wanted to move on. Oh look, that maid over there is trying to wake the other maid up, LET'S PUT A STOP TO THAT!!!

-Psio-

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 pm

Tobias sigh in part wanting more afections from the kikimora but then he quickly run toward the one who is trying to wake up the other kikimora and grab her breasts masaging them without saying nothing and part of him wanting his grapple to be reversed.

Size doesn't matter

Last edited by forest Assasin on Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Griffin's intrusion reminded Test what he was supposed to be doing and what was at stake. This wasn't a normal midara encounter where the worst that could happen was spending a couple of weeks as a pleasure slave, if he didn't get his head in the game the town below would never be freed of it's supernatural affliction.

Test gently disentangled himself from the Kikimora before leaning forward and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Looks like I'll have to get going soon. But I promise after all this is done I'll come find you. You might not be able to keep me but I think we can find another arrangement that will be to your liking." He told her, planning to extend an offer to her and every other midara here to move out to the Eastern Kingdom once he and his companions had freed then of their mistress's control. She wouldn't be able to have him but hopefully she's find someone just as good from amongst the kingdom's other residents.

Test couldn't bear to see her disappointed expression. She just wanted to be happy and to make others happy. Was that so bad? "And I'm sure me staying here a little longer won't hurt." He offered, pulling her into a hug and giving her another quick kiss.

(Unless something changes Test will leave in two or three turns.)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Griffin slowly closed the door, hopefully not thinking about the image that he saw. He was probably still thinking about the image that he saw. Shaking his head, he turned his attention to the maid that was trying to jostle the still prone maid that wasn't knocked out at the time. To no avail, as it seemed. Alita was still stunned and dizzy from her assault, but she was recovering and there was not much left to clean up.

"I-I need your advice! There's people everywhere, an-!" Her ramblings were cut off as she felt Tobias's hands on her chest, and a jolt run through her both at the same time. She let out an indecent moan, her body instantly going slack. "I-I give up..." She sniffled a few times, feeling at her lowest point as she made no effort to stop Tobias. Flustered with a large blush painted on her face, but still with a tinge of sadness in her eyes, she didn't have the energy to really push him off.

Back in the other room, the maid with Test simply shook her head. "N-No, no...you should go..." It was what she wanted to say, but she found herself kissing back regardless. She knew his three friends were right outside that door. Anything she wanted to do to him would be a wasted effort, now.

But, she had things to say to him, however.

"There isn't some other arrangement for us..." In-between sweet, gentle kisses, she looked him directly in the eyes. "If...If you actually win against the mistress...nothing is going to change. Mm...we're not being controlled...we're broken..." Another one on his lips, her body unable to really stop herself right now. "She'll likely take us with her...wherever she goes..." Her body leaned against Test's, still going at a much slower pace but still giving into her urges.

"And if she leaves us behind...?" That thought stopped her right in her tracks. It terrified her. "It will be like cutting the strings of a puppet for everyone..." She sensually kissed his neck, still letting her body do as it pleased. She said what she wanted to. Things were not quite as simple as many that he had likely seen. The dynamics were very, very different.

(Psio (74))
(Size Doesn't Matter (26))

Test: 8 HP + Pushed Out, Memories of Mandy (1 turns)
Griffin: 14 HP
Alita: 17 HP
Tobias: 16 HP

(Kikimora 5 is down in one turn! And because no one is left to wake up the last one, I'm going to count that as a victory due to a hidden sleep variable. Good job guys!)

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Griffin took a deep breath before walking over to the Kiki he put to sleep, very gently attempting to move her to a more comfortable spot without waking her. All the while, trying to stop thinking too much about what he'd walked in on earlier. "He'll come out soon."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:01 pm

Tobias seeing her sadness just give her a conforting hug close to him kissing her forehead before look at her eyes "don't feel like that,maybe i'll come back later,here take a flower for another flower like you" he giggled before giving the rose (is a normal rose no the one with aphrodisiac),Tobias can't help but keep the kikimora in his arms but without puting to much strength on it so she can push him off whenever she want

Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:14 pm

Test couldn't help but be a little impressed. If what the Kikimora said was true (and he did believe her) then there was no rescue for the castle's inhabitants. But even if he couldn't do anything for them it still gave him all the more reason to defeat the mistress, if only to prevent this from happening to anyone else. "I understand. If you prefer to stay with your mistress I won't stop you." Test told her, returning each kiss as he held her close. "I just want you to know that I meant what I said. You're a good person and you deserve nothing but happiness. And if I do lose to your mistress I'll be sure to ask her to let you keep me." There was always the possibility of defeat, and while whatever the mistress did may have left the midara here completely broken, it likely wouldn't be permanent for him on account of the powerful magical safeguards placed in his mind by Queen Charlotte. And if he was to spend a month or two as a pleasure slave he'd much rather spend it making this Kikimora happy than serving the mistress who already had so much at her disposal.

"I should go." Test muttered after one final kiss, clearly reluctant to leave. With one final longing look back he made his way back to the main room. It looked like everyone was alright and everything was taken care of. He sidled over to Griffin. "Thanks for interrupting, but also thanks for not interrupting too much." He said a bit sheepishly before turning to the others. "Is everyone alright?" Test asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Alita smiled to Griffin before looking at the closet "we need to focus more if we keep acting like this we wont be leaving this place..." she slowly stood up and stretched before walking over to Griffin "should we go get our friend in the closet?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:20 pm

"You're welcome... I guess," he said unsurely before considering his next question. "Is that maid going to be okay? The look on her face..." He looked around at everyone, the party looking relatively okay, with everyone accounted for. "Anyways, it looks like we're all good."

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:26 pm

"She'll be fine. I'm just glad I could make her happy. Even just for a bit." Test said, mostly to himself. "Also If I remember correctly the room before this one had a path we didn't take that lead to another resting place. Do you guys think we could stop there before going back to the entrance, I could really use a break." Test said, sounding more and more embarrassed as he spoke. After all, this situation was entirely of his own making.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:30 pm

"i guess we can take a rest after all of this situation" he said while taking a hair brush and start brushing the hair of the kikimora he is hugging just for make her feel better,also hoping this will not make his teammates angry or something like that

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:08 pm

The maid gave one forlorn look at Test before he left the room, covering her open chest up with a blanket. Even after she had explained everything to him, she still didn't feel like he fully grasped the scenario. She took a little solace in things, however. If he failed, she could beg the mistress for him. He would likely be zoned out for a week or so, but it would be better than nothing. And if he succeeded...a shiver ran though her. She didn't know what would happen then.

Back in the other room, the Kikimora in Tobias's clutches looked unresponsive, even as he...brushed her hair, for some reason. Maybe he was bored. The stress of it all was too much for her, and she was surrounded by 4 individuals that all had a bone to pick with her. At least, from her perspective, anyway. What were they going to do with her?!? Were they going to take turns? Was it going to be painful? No one would come to help her...and she was responsible for at least a few of them messing up. She was sort of terrified to try and push him off. What if it only made things worse?!? This was it. It was over. She was a failure...if they didn't break her, surely the headmistress would for her failure. Or the mistress herself! Oh, the nightmares she would have for her...the kinds of things you would never be able to think of until they are shoved right into your face! Her color paled off of her face as she held it in both hands, her mind not quite all there in the present.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Tobias worried seeing the maid face becoming pale,"hey, are you okay', i'll not do nothing bad to you,i'm just trying to reconfort you,if you want me to stop just say it" he said sighing feeling bad for the kikimora "none of us will harm you,calm down",he stoped and just release her from his arms

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:43 pm

Alita looked to her and sighed before crouching down near her "don't worry won't attack you without reason. are you okay? can you move?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:49 pm

Griffin groaned at the two, understanding they were trying to be comforting, but it wasn't working. He walked over to them and grabbed the both by the backs of their clothes and dragged them back some. "Come on, you two, the best we can do for her is leave her be."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:52 pm

"Okay okay,so i think we can go to the rest area unless you want to continue without a rest" tobias said while he is draged in a way he look like a bad dog pulled in by his pet chain

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:58 pm

Alita squeaks as she gets pulled wrapping her tail around herself as she looks up to griffin "Sorry um i guess let's go rest for a second... then we need to hurry through this place. it looks like we are getting more open to the midara here"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:22 pm

"I'm fine with whatever, let's just get moving," Griffin stated, wanting to leave the Kikis be for now. It's been enough already, so it was best to move on. He released the two after clearing some distance from the one Kikimora, sighing as he considered where to go.

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:43 pm

Alita nods before noticing she didn't see test with them "um griffin you did grab test as well right? or did we just leave him behind?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Test took one last glance at the closet where the Kikimora still dwelled before joining the others. Whichever way their mission ended up going he wouldn't mind meeting her again. "I'm here. Let's go." He said as he jogged after the others, relived that they seemed to be in agreement about going to the other break room.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:18 pm

The group was altogether again, although the sight of Griffin dragging Tobias and Alita was quite the sight. As soon as Tobias let the maid go, her whole body slumped to the side and on top of the sleeping maid, not really feeling any better. However, Griffin was right: there wasn't anything they could realistically do for her. The best thing they could was to give her some privacy.

The party had multiple paths ahead of them, and multiple tactics as well. Considering how far they had gone, it was likely they had gone off track quite a ways, but they knew the path to the entrance, at least.

→ (The first choice was to head back to the rest area where they had directly come from. Plenty of midara were still present in the room, but as long as they kept their wits about them, it would be an opportunity for a breather after that encounter.)
↑ (The way they had come from originally, which was now occupied by the Kikimora maid that Test had spent his moment with. She was likely still there, so if they wanted to pass through that room, they would likely need to do so around her, but at the very least, it was likely to be safe.)
↓ (A new path, this one went directly south to a corridor. It was unknown territory, but it would allow them to avoid having to disturb the maid left in that room. They could only hope that it led back to the room they had started on, and midara might be lying in wait down that path, as well.)

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:21 pm

Alita looked to them all and pointed to the rest area they went to and smiled "Let's go let lover boy here rest, but maybe let's be cautious about the bed if we sleep in it maybe have someone sleep with you or sleep above the covers"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:26 pm

"We at least know what's there, I suppose," Griffin agreed, thinking of the break room and hoping it would be just as peaceful.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:31 pm

"you're right let be cautious about the beds,is okay to rest there but not to much to triger another living bed" tobias said rembering the one traped him,a bit tempted to feel again those velvety lips and soft breasts so relaxing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to the Pleasure Castle   A Trip to the Pleasure Castle - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip to the Pleasure Castle
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next