Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise Empty
PostSubject: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Harper had tracked down a powerful demonic midara to her lair, a dark cave inside a spider infested forest. Even with the light of his magic to guide him the shadows still loomed. This was going to be a difficult fight.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:08 pm

Harper trekked further into the cave, cautiously calling at, "Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:11 pm

(Encounter -roll 37- Fail)

Harper went deeper and deeper into the cave. It was full of cobwebs and spiders but no sign of the demon.

Harper: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:16 pm

Harper continued further into the cave, looking around for any sign of the demon he is going after.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:21 pm

(Encounter -roll 96- Crit Success)

Harper quickly found the demons inner sanctum. She was sitting atop her web and languishing in the torch light.

Bewitching Elise: 40 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Harper cleared his throat, trying to catch the demon's attention.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:27 pm

She immediately turned to face him. "What's this? A delicious morsel has wandered into my web." She chuckled, beginning to walk seductively towards him.

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:31 pm

"I will state my reason for coming here, I wish for you to stop terrorizing civilians," Harper says, preparing a ball of light magic in his hand in case she tried something, "I am willing to do a reasonable favor for you in order for you to do this, but I'm willing to use force as well."

(Holy Light if attacked)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:34 pm

"I'm not terrorizing anybody. I am simply offering them a better life as my servants." She explained, stretching to show off.her bewitching body. "And can you blame them for accepting."

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:35 pm

“See it how you want, are you willing to stop or not?” Harper asked, clearly not seduced by simple stretching as he kept the magic prepared.

(Holy Light if attacked)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:42 pm

"I'll cut you a deal. I'll stop making offers to civilians if you agree to serve me in their stead." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:47 pm

“I’m not accepting that, I’m not going to be some servant to a demon,” Harper answered.

(Holy Light if attacked)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:48 pm

"Then what can you offer. It will take a lot to convince me to go without servants." Elise probed. She fully expected this to end in a fight, but as a deal making demon she saw no reason not to extract some concessions from him first.

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:52 pm

“I can do a one time or scheduled collection of something you need, food, money, or anything else you may desire, if it isn’t hindering civilians,” Harper answered.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:55 pm

"How about an exchange of services. You are a demon hunter are you not? There are some demons I would like taken care of." She said.

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:57 pm

“If that is what you want, I can do that,” Harper replies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:03 pm

"Perfect. Sign here." Elise said, conjuring a contract from nothingness and floating it over to him.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:05 pm

"Let me read it first," Harper says, not wanting to fall this easily into a trap if it is one.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:12 pm

The contract didn't seem to have any obvious tricks. It stated that if Harper agreed to slay three demons on her behalf she would cease trying to convince people to serve her (barring people who attacked her in her lair). It stated that the contract would be null if Harper tried to kill or banish her or if he failed to slay any of the demons listed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:15 pm

"And I'm assuming this contract is magical and isn't something I have to trust your word one?" Harper asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:20 pm

"Of course. Even I wouldn't trust me to follow a non-magical contract." She replied.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:21 pm

Harper took a little more time to think before he assumed it was safe enough and signed the contract.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:28 pm

"Before I send you after the demons I'll need to gauge your strength." Elise said as she accepted the contract. Harper could feel the magic wash over him as they were both bound by the contracts terms.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:33 pm

"And why would we need to do that?" Harper asks, having a thought of what she may be planning, "There isn't a downside to you if I am weaker than the demons you send me after. If I lose, the demons are still here and you can continue enslaving civilians, and if I win, the demons aren't here anymore and you can't continue enslaving civilians so it is a win-win situation for you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:36 pm

Elise didn't flinch in the slightest as he saw through her plan. "If you say so. But if I can't gauge your strength I'll be flying completely blind as to who to send you against." She said, trying to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise   Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise Empty

Back to top Go down

Harper Vs. Bewitching Elise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next