Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 9:53 pm

"What's the matter? Is a nice puff-puff all it takes to make you obedient and horny?" Amelia taunted as she kept embracing Lily, slowly but steadily tightening the squeeze of her big, soft breasts around the ninja's face. Immersing her in inescapable marshmallowy splendor.

"Oh Salos~ You almost look like you want to be one of those cuties right now~" Kila teased as she and her friend leaned against him and pressed their assets into him, physically trapping him between their curvy, scented figures.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 10:47 pm

“I guess that wouldn’t be too bad.” he said, lost in the ladies scent and their soft bodies.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 11:46 pm

Lily's purr became louder as her tail flicked excitedly behind her. The small catgirl was in titty heaven as she softly kissed Amelia's breasts. She loved this so much!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 10:08 am

"I should send a whole group of Titjas after you when you leave, make sure you have some real fun out there. That is, if you even want to leave~" Amelia mused as she used her hands to roll and bounce her tits against Lily's face, fully and aggressively indulging the ninja's fetish for tits.

"Fufu~" Kila chuckled and leaned herself against Salos to give him a big kiss on the lips, her plump and sweet lips making her smooch absolutely dazzling. "Mwah~ Then come with me and I'll indulge you right~"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 10:27 am

“Yes mommy.” he said, ready to follow the two ladies.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 12:55 am

Lily moans happily as she relaxes more and more into Amelia's breasts, slightly wondering if she'll do anything else. Her voice squeaked out small and soft "T...titja's are my mom's ninjas~" She said with a soft giggle before going back to worshipping the dominatrix's breasts
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 1:41 am

"Oh right, they are, aren't they? Hehe, well, nothing wrong with them giving you a few 'quick hugs', is there?" Amelia chuckled, emphasizing the quick hugs with a few squeezes of her breasts. "Or... just stay with me, and I won't have to send anyone after you~"

Kila and the smoking lady spirited Salos away to a private room, and before doing anything else, they relieved him of his clothes and sat him down on the bed before beginning to strip out of their own outfits.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 2:16 am

Lily liked the sound of staying with Amelia, even if it was just for a while~ the small cat girl looked up from between her breasts, her cheeks squished by the breasts yet her smile remained. She loved every second of the marshmallow heaven~ "T...that sounds nice Amelia~"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 6:47 am

Salos watched them strip out of their outfits and was speechless from the display.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 12:32 pm

"It does sound nice, doesn't it? Fufu, looks like it feels nice, too, you boob-loving pervert~ Can't wait to walk you across the aisle with your face in my cleavage~" Amelia teased as she gave Lily the puff-puff of a lifetime, wanting her horny kitty absolutely enthralled in the pleasure of her tits.

"So naughty and horny, I might have to adopt you to teach you a few lessons, Salos~" Kila purred as the two naked beauties descended on him. The motherly feline dropped her hips on his, burying his manhood in her plump, silky soft cheeks while she and the smoking lady peppered his cheeks in kisses.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 12:48 pm

He was left a moaning mess as he was being covered in kisses by the two seductive ladies. He couldn’t think a single thought to try to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 11:49 pm

Lily's purr became even louder! Her body shaking with desire as she looked up lovingly. Without a doubt she wanted to be walked down the aisle with Amelia! And like this would make it so much better! She thought

Meanwhile a certain Catgirl walked into the building, Baila was tired of sitting at home and upon hearing Lily's cute friends were at the club she got all dressed up in a nice tight dress. She was gonna come claim her boob lover and make him all hers! She thought as she looked around before noticing Sieq sitting at the bar. Her smile turned giant as she ran over gently covering his eyes as she pressed her breast against him. "Guess who~" she said in a sing song voice~
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 11:56 pm

"Sounds like we have an agreement~ It might be a while before I can set up a wedding, but that's just time for us to rehearse how I'm going to smother you~" Amelia teased as she leaned down and gave Lily a smooch on the forehead, pampering and spoiling her lust-drunk and obedient kitty.

"First lesson.... you can let mommy take care of you when you get too horny~ I can tell you're aching to indulge~" Kila purred, utterly barraging Salos with her kisses as she rolled and bounced her plump and perfect ass on his cock.

Sieq shuddered and jumped to his feet when he fell Baila's chest against him... for better or for worse, he immediately recognized who they belonged to. Facing her now and seeing her tight dress and how it showed off her sublime breasts, he could only slowly back away. "B-baila! What are you doing here?" He asked her as he tried to see if he had some way out of this....
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:00 am

Lily mewled happily from the small kiss as she nodded "T...that sounds wonderful!" She said in a softer voice. She continued to softly worship her new lover's breasts excited for the wedding~

Baila giggled as she posed a little for Sieq. Her small blush forming as she enjoyed his eyes on her. "Isn't it simple hun? I came to be your new lover. I decided after i let you leave and heard how much fun you were having with the Titja that i just couldn't let you get stolen from me." She said as she took a step forward and offered Sieq a hug. "Don't fight you love for me sweetie, i even got dressed up for you~" She said as her breasts sat just in front of his face. It would easily smother his entire head if she hugged him!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:06 am

"Good!" Amelia chuckled before she tripped Lily up, making the ninja toppled back onto the bed and the dominatrix's chest to collapse right onto her face. Now in a much more domineering position, Amelia leisurely bounced and rubbed her tits against Lily, wanting to be certain that she was too lustful for boobs to think about anything else for a while.

Sieq was blushing much harder than Baila was, hardly able to look away from her big, soft, heavy breasts as they loomed closer and offered to smother him completely. "W-w-w-well, I... um... am a bit busy... I was waiting for Salos.. I should go check on him, actually, I think he went this way!" He stammered, trying to back away and scram towards a hallway before Baila could show him exactly why her offer was so alluring.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:11 am

Salos moaned as mommy used her bottom to really tease his crotch as her words were resounding in his head. All he wanted to do was be good for mommy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:17 am

"Mmmm... I can feel your rock-hard cock, cutie~ Second lesson, be a good boy when you submit to a pretty lady~ And, you're doing a good job with it~" Kila cooed to Salos, lovingly covering him in gentle kisses and expertly stroking his manhood between her juicy asscheeks. Complete and erotic domination, and it couldn't have felt better to submit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:24 am

Lily squeaked and let out a joyful moan as she hugged Amelia, her soft lips and tongue pressed against every inch to love on her wife's breasts! She was in heaven and she wanted to stay there as long as she could!

Baila however was having a more bratty pout. Her lover ran off! How dare he. She thought as she snapped her fingers sending some titja's to bring him back to her while she prepared a small room for them. She would have him accepting her soon maybe even make him propose to her! She thought. 4 Titja's soon caught up with and surrounded Sieq in the hallways. The 4 women taller then him as they laughed at him "Trying to run from Baila huh dear? You realize she's trying to be gentle with you~ If you want rough we can show you rough!" They said as they stepped in at him all bouncing their breasts at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:30 am

"Mmmm.... ooh, keep that up, sweetie~ I think I'll have to think of some more fun ways for you to enjoy my girls if you love em this much. Ah, but you will need to be shown how to adore every part of me eventually~ I hope you didn't mind the foot worship~" Amelia giggled as she granted Lily her wish: keeping her buried in her breasts for the time being.

Sieq stopped cold as he was surrounded by four busty, tall ninjas. He looked around, trying to spot a way around them, but they had all angles cut off! "Okay... I might have been trying to run..." He mumbled as he instinctively ogled their bouncing boobs for a second. And, in that moment... he had a very perverted thought... if he tried to run again, they might show him what being rough with their breasts felt like. If he was going to be caught anyway.... despite his situation Sieq tried running again, attempting to slip by one of the Titja.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:33 am

Lily mewled out, fully accepting the role to worship every part of her wife's body. A good wife would do that for her obviously! Lily smiled as she put in more effort to worship her breasts as she felt herself getting wet from the submissive act.

The titjas were on the other spectrum as they laughed dominantly. Grabbing sieq and pulling him back in the middle. "Such a naughty boy~ Lets show him what naughty boys get girls!" She said as they easily lifted him between them. The titja's began taking turns sandwiching his head between their breasts, their perfumes and soft breasts mixing more and more as it sent the dragon boy's head spinning. they never slowed down as they laughed and began squeezing their breasts harder to make him feel it even more!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:42 am

"I can tell you liked the sound of that, too~ In fact... it almost sounded like you wanted to start worshipping me even now... more than just my breasts, that is." Amelia whispered into Lily's ears. "Or are my boobs so good that you can't stop? Does it feel good to submit to them?" She asked coyly, able to see how worked up Lily was.

Sieq squirmed in their hold... but there was nothing for it! The instant his face was immersed into the first set of big, soft, pillowy boobs, his lustful and indulgent instincts took over and he let out a rapturous moan for the Titjas. The first squeeze already him completely letting down his guard, and when they started taking turns, the horny boobslut didn't have a chance. Long, deep breaths of their sweet and erotic perfume and constant teasing and smothering from their luxurious breasts left Sieq with a willful and horny smile on his face. It was increasingly obvious that he loooooved Titja boobs....
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:48 am

Lily let out a muffled moan "I...i love submitting to them, and to you in general Amelia" She said as she shuddered, fully wanting to worship her wife even more! More then anything she wanted a kiss from her

The titja all laughed as they listened to his moans. As they all began walking back to the entrance of the hallway. "That's it, submit for tits cutie~ Baila wants you and were gonna take you back to her. When you get to her you better go right between her breasts and start worshiping like a good boy~" She said as they all at once smothered him. All of them giggling before one moved showing the opening and Baila sitting there waiting for him to come to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 12:55 am

"Of course you do~ You'll even submit to me like this~" The Midara hummed to Lily before pulling away a bit, giving the ninja a reprieve from her boob smother. Before she had any chance to be disappointed, Amelia brought Lily into a big and warm kiss, making out with her future wife and running her hands along Lily's curves to get a feel for her finer assets.

Submit for tits was exactly what Sieq did, overloaded by big boobs and dizzying perfume to the point of going limp in their chests as they smothered him at once. By the time they brought him to Baila, he had a raging boner in his pants and was utterly infatuated with bouncy breasts.... He was already tempted by Baila's chest before... but now, Sieq instantly stumbled forward and nestled himself into the sexy cat girl's cleavage, shuddering and reaching a climax from the simple but lewd act of submission.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 1:00 am

Lily moaned out as she lovingly wrapped her hands and kissed her wife. Her body shuddering and melting into the hands rubbing her curves. She was truly in love with Amelia and every second in with her just enforced that love more and more.

Baila giggled as she pet Sieq's head as she watched him orgasm just from smothering himself. The other titja's all giggled as they left the happy couple. Baila sighed happily as she picked up Sieq and carried him to their private room. The catgirl humming happily as she did "I knew you loved my breasts~ Sad i had to get my friends to remind you that you did, but i'm happy to were able to hold and edge till to got to me" She said as she set him on the bed and sat on his lap keeping his head between her breasts. "Now then~ Tell me exactly what you want my love."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 1:06 am

Amelia kept the intimate kiss going and going, dancing her lips against Lily's and effortlessly taking the role of the dominant one in their sweet makeout session. Her hands shamelessly wandered Lily's body, sizing up her curves and getting a feel for how much she'd enjoy worshipping her body for a change.

Sieq was basking in pure bliss as he nuzzle Baila's boobs, totally overcome by the marshmallow heaven even as Baila whisked him away to her room and made sure they had some privacy. Even after a near-instant climax, he was still incredibly horny for Baila's bust, utterly addicted to their touch. "I want.... your breasts... and you to dominate me..." Sieq confessed to her without restraint, the pleasure of her breasts making him perfectly obedient and receptive to her affection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next