Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 6:24 am

“And may I ask who your friends are?” he asked, trying to call her bluff on who she may know.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 11:45 pm

Struggle (2) Success

Before her humiliating position could go from naughty to kinky, Lily struggled and unbound herself from the suspending ropes. Amelia was just smirking at her as she got back up, posing the foot that her kitty so diligently worshipped.

"I have a few, like a very beautiful and curvy catgirl, a samurai with some spectacular tits, or a really hot woman in a suit who loves getting more 'followers'." The smoking lady responded smugly.

Lily: 9.5 Willpower, Attack Down
Amelia: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 12:13 am

Lily pouted and shook her head as she spun her blunt weapons, dashing in to continue her fight. Her cheeks burning as well as her want to just submit

(Quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 12:14 am

“Who is the cat girl and who is the one trying to get followers?” Salos asked, hoping the cat girl wasn’t Lily’s mom or another relative her mom may have told about his makeover.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 12:26 am

Quick Jabs (55,60) 1 Success
Like This? (2) Crit Success

"Mmm, being as weak as that, it's like you're just roleplaying, kitty~" Amelia purred as she shrugged off Lily's attack and then caught her chin in her hand. Then, she pushed Lily to her knees, turned around, and smacked the catgirl with her ass. "Like my roleplay of an ASSassin?" She teased the ninja, chuckling at how fun it was to dominate her.

"Why don't I call them and invite them over?" The smoking woman offered, pulling out her phone and smirking widely at Salos.

Lily: 7 Willpower, Stunned
Amelia: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 12:42 am

Lily got knocked down as she rubbed her head looking at Amelia with a deep blush "I...it's pretty good miss Amelia!" She shyly said her body shuddering
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:10 am

“I suppose that would be ok.” he said, hoping this wouldn’t backfire on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:16 am

How About This (95) Crit Fail

"Stand up, then, and I'll see if I can show you another one." Amelia teased, eyeing Lily like prey as she instructed her to get up so she could get knocked down again.

The smoking lady dialed a number and started to chat. "Oh hello?.... Yes, it's me... well, I've got this cutie here who I think you'd love... yes, he doesn't seem to want me that bad, or he's playing hard to get... mhmm, I think he'd like that... see you soon." She spoke before hanging up. "Congratulations, sweetie, you've got my friend interested."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:17 am

“What is your friend like?” he asked, thinking he may have made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:18 am

Lily shuddered as she stood up before suddenly pouncing forward with a glint in her eye, something in her changed for a split second as she sent her heel down at Amelia. Looks like the cute kitty instincts kicked in

(Shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:22 am

Shadow Fang (Auto), Stun (99) Fail
Gangyaru Role-playing (66) Success

Amelia grunted and staggered back from the swift, forceful kick, and then she grabbed a tube of pink lipstick from her nightstand. "Oooh... still fighting, I see, guess I'll really have to bully you, now." She declared, marching towards Lily and thickly applying her lipstick before snatching the catgirl, pinning her to a wall, and deeply making out with her while drawing naughty doodles in lipstick on her cheeks.

"She's a super sweet, super sexy feline who'll help make you a little more in-the-mood~" The smoking lady answered with a giggle, knowing that Salos wouldn't last ten seconds against her.

Lily: 5 Willpower, Bound
Amelia: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:26 am

“I have met a few cat girls in this town so far. Does she have a name?” he asked, hoping he didn’t know this one.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:32 am

Lily moaned into the kiss as she shivered feeling the lipstick painting her lips and cheek. Her eyes widen and her blush deepened as she tried to push the dominatrix off of her

(struggle)(hard to refuse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:36 am

Struggle (86) Success, Hard to Refuse (23) Fail
Titja Role-playing (98) Crit Success

Lily broke the kiss, but with herself still pinned against the wall, Amelia found it easy to shove her face into her own rack and give Lily a good squeeze, shorting out the ninja's thoughts in a marshmallowy-soft embrace.

Lily: 3 Willpower, Stunned, Charmed

"Ki~La~" The smoking lady replied with a devious smirk on her lips, as if she knew how Salos might respond to it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:37 am

Lily moaned as she began purring between Amelia's breasts, the small catgirl looking up to her lovingly as she relaxed into the dominatrix's embrace

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:38 am

“You called my friend’s mom?” he said, the look of shock washing over his face. He was now 100% certain he would end up with another makeover from the cat mommy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:47 am

Winner Role-playing (78) Success

With Lily nice and nestled into her bosom, Amelia smirked at her and started playing with the ninja's crotch using her fingers. "Cum for me, and I'll play with you a whole lot more~" She whispered to the horny kitty, ready to show her a good time like nothing she's had before.

"Oh, so you ARE Lily's friend! Fufu, I couldn't be sure, but that makes this even better. Don't worry, Salos, I'm sure Kila and I will treat you right~" The Midara chuckled, reveling in her victory.

Lily: 0 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am

Lily mewled and loudly moaned as she was sent over the edge by her date. Her body shuddering as she looked up to her "P...please play with me more!" she said desperate for more
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:50 am

He blushed as he waits for the motherly cat mommy to show up to send his willpower to oblivion. He was a mess as he was afraid of what both ladies would do to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:54 am

"I'd certainly like to, but I'm frankly at a loss! I didn't expect you to be a purring, horny kitty every which way I teased you. I could step on you, sit on you, smother you, smooch you, tie you up... it's a bit of option paralysis, you know?" Amelia snickered, wanting to hear Lily beg for this even more.

It wasn't long before Kila strode into the club, wearing a flattering kimono as she took a seat right next to Salos opposite the smoking lady. "Oh, Salos, I just hardly left you and you're already being so shy? Whatever will I do with you?" She teased, leaning against his and brushing her lips against his ear as her perfume washed over him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 1:58 am

“Hi Kila. I wasn’t expecting the lady flirting with me was friends with you. It seems to be a small world after all.” he said, blushing as he hopes she doesn’t share what she did to him with the other lady.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 2:02 am

Lily shuddered as she shyly admitted "It's because you're so much taller then me, i love size difference and kisses and smothering! It's all so good please i'll do anything for more! i will even let the date go all the way to marriage for more!" She said her desperation as apparent as ever as she purred in excitment. Something told that her words rang true as true could be
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 2:22 am

Amelia snickered then reintroduced Lily to her breasts, giving her a big squeeze that totally immersed her in titty heaven. "Oh really, just me being taller turns you on that much? Well, you have the best reactions to my tits, so I'll take it as a compliment. Like this hug? I learned it from some Titjas, and I know they can get a titslut more horny than anything." She chuckled with pride as she sought to Erode even more of Lily's will.

"I make sure to get around in Lovehaven, Salos~ I've got lots of friends.... just like I've got lots of horny cuties to take care of, too~" Kila giggled as more of her sweet, salacious scent wafted over him. And, the smoking lady blew him a quick puff, making the perfume and smoke blend together for a truly erotic and will-crushing aroma.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 am

Lily purred happily as she let her tail flick behind her, the small catgirl letting out muffled moan from how nice it felt between Amelia's breasts. She couldn't help if if she wanted she was in heaven with this situation!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 8:38 am

He tried to not show that they scent was getting him very bothered, but his ability to hide it was non existent at the time. Part of him wanted to beg the pair for makeover while another part wanted to suck on their girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next