Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Sieq in the Village Empty
PostSubject: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:15 am

After a hasty return from the shrine thanks to the seeming good half of the ultimate hybrid that was sealed there, Sieq and Alfina found themselves at the entrance to the canine village. Nearly as soon as they arrived, before Alfina could even uncoil around him, Khulan rushed out of the village, clearly on edge... Oh, boy, their current condition was probably not a good sight. Before he could try to explain what was going on, Khulan burst forward and socked Alfina right in the jaw, knocking her out cold.

Perhaps that is why Khulan would usual be the one going to the shrine, the fact that she was strong enough to knock out Alfina in a single hit if the hybrid's guard wasn't up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:25 am

"Agh!" Shit..... that wasn't good, damage control time. "Khulan, wait! Wait!" Sieq shouted, standing between the wolf and Alfina in probably the greatest show of resolve he's exhibited since they met. "Okay, I get why you did that, but calm down! It's not what it looks like! Listen, get Masumi and Monnie, all of you need to hear what happened! And, get Alfina to somewhere she can rest, I swear she's not a danger to anyone!" He demanded, glaring and baring his teeth at Khulan.

Something in him... when he saw Alfina get hit, it was like something ignited in him. Thunder was starting to crackle on his arms and legs, too.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:53 am

"You don't not get to tell me what to do and she will not be entering the village!" Khulan growled back, baring her teeth as well, "Now, give me one good reason she is here else I will deem you as a danger to my pack!"

With him having to deal with an angered Khulan now, Sieq probably failed to realize that a certain pair of twins had followed her, only to wander off after he stated his demands.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:07 pm

"Because she split in half! One half for protecting Midara, the other half for punishing humans! This is the protecting Midara half, and the other half is sealed in the shrine with a fresh Talisman! We need to talk to Masumi! I'm certain she'd confirm all this in a heartbeat!" Sieq stood his ground, meeting Khulan's gaze with his own. Alfina protected him, and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to protect her in return. And yes, the twins completely escaped his notice, a bigger, meaner wolf took up his attention.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:32 pm

"Sure she is, there's no possible way that hybrid could be tricking you. It's not like she was made to seduce and drain humans... oh and I forgot to include manipulate them as well," Khulan growled, and she wasn't wrong. Sieq was informed that she changes to fit what could best seduce her prey, and perhaps that is what this 'good' half actually was.

"What is going on here?" Monnie asked as she arrived at the scene, being pulled there by one of the wolf-cats. With a quick observation of the scene, she sighed, "Khulan, are you causing a problem now? Or fixing a mistake?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:38 pm

"I.... maybe she is tricking me, but what's the point of bringing me here without draining me or anything? I told her where the village was before we moved a step. Win your trust? And, what would be the point of splitting herself in half? She even used her magic-burden-taking breasts to heal me while I sealed the half that hated humans!" Sieq argued, spouting off reason after reason he had faith in Alfina. "Also, I'm a half-Midara! She was made to protect them, and that extends to me, too. Look at me, Khulan, you know what I look like when I'm seduced. Do I look like I am?" He wasn't budging an inch, and he didn't address Monnie yet, although he knew she was there. Sieq was having some small doubt, but it was all far too elaborate for a hybrid that was sealed in a statue with little sense of the outside world for who knows how long. He couldn't believe this was all a trick.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:55 pm

"What was the point of having you guide her out of the woods? Oh, I don't know, maybe because she was far enough out there where she couldn't sense anyone and thus had no clue of where she needed to go," Khulan countered, ignoring Monnie as much as Sieq was.

"Enough!" Monnie declared as she did something with magic that brought not only Sieq to his knees, but Khulan to hers as well, "Your squabbling is annoying and ineffective. I'll just force him to tell the truth or suffer the consequence." Without being able to resist, Sieq could only watch as Monnie approached him, knelt down and pulled him into a french kiss. By the time she broke the kiss, there was a burning sensation on his tongue, almost as if she had branded it with something.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:59 pm

Sieq quivered to her kiss and panted weakly, the surging energy he was channeling now long gone. He figured what she just did would either make him totally subservient to Monnie or compel him to tell the truth. "Nnngh.... everything I've said so far is true." He told the hellhound, looking up at her without much defiance left. Her magic had him under her thumb with ease.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:10 pm

"I'm surrounded by idiots," Monnie sighed after Sieq to her the truth of his words so far being true, "Explain what you have said from the start, seeing how I wasn't here when you began."

"What's going on here? Sieq, you're back already... and is that Alfina?" Masumi asked as she arrived at the scene, being brought by the other wolf-cat. Now he wouldn't have to explain everything for a third time since everyone he wanted to talk to was here, in addition to the wolf-cats who seemed more interested in his vulnerable positioning than what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:15 pm

"Errgh.. sorry... my bad" Sieq said to Monnie, feeling a bit of a sting from her calling him an idiot. "Masumi! Okay, here's what happened:" and the half-dragon went to detail exactly what happened on his trip. Starting with the fog and the hybrids it made that seduced him, coming across the shrine and seeing Alfina break free of the statue. Trying to fight her but being unable to defeat her. Arguing with her until she argued with herself to the point of splitting in two. Sealing the side that hated humans with the help of the side that protected Midara. Talking with the side of Alfina that didn't call him scum, giving her some food, telling her about the village and Masumi, and since he was compelled to tell the truth, admitting that he spent a lot of time staring at her tits (although his audience probably could've guessed that)

By the time he was done explaining that, and adding how Khulan slugged Alfina on sight, he was almost out of breath. "There... that's everything." Sieq panted out.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:33 pm

By the time he was done explaining, he had gotten everyone silent in thought... besides from the twins. "Nya! We'll go get some bubblegum!" They told him, giving him no time to tell them to not do that, before rushing off. He probably didn't need to explain every midara that the fog formed to seduce him, and he did owe them a little since they brought Monnie and Masumi here as he demanded Khulan to do.

"So she isn't mad at us... at me for sealing her out there for all those years?" Masumi said, breaking the silence after the wolf-cats left.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:35 pm

"Errr... I'm not sure if she's mad at you, Masumi. She seemed... confused. But, she didn't show any signs of anger, and she seems compelled by her mission to protect Midara. I doubt she'd harm any of you. I think you two need to have a talk." Sieq answered the motherly kitsune, still on his knees and forced to tell the truth because of Monnie.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:40 pm

"Yes, we need to do that," Masumi agreed, before signaling Monnie that she could let Sieq and Khulan get off the ground. "Could one of you take her to my guest room? And I hope you don't mind that she'll be taking that room, Sieq dear, I'll find you other accommodations for the nights you'll be here."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:42 pm

"Alright. And, I can take her." Sieq agreed, dispelling the intrusive thought of him and Alfina sharing the guest room. He went to lift the ultimate hybrid off of the ground, although he had a feeling Khulan would beat him to it. "Oh, also, she's probably still hungry. If you don't have enough food to quell her.... I could let her take a load or two from me if it'd help." He offered, and despite the nature of the offer, he was doing it out of consideration and not temptation.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:54 pm

From the expression on everyone's faces, Sieq knew even with him being forced to speak the truth he would have a hard time convincing them he was offering that out of consideration and not temptation. "If you want to do that, you can... just be careful," Masumi advised Sieq.

He was free to carry Alfina and leave, as it seemed the three higher ups of the village were staying here and discuss what had happened.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:57 pm

"I promise, Masumi. I won't be long." Sieq said, and he carefully scooped the ultimate hybrid in his arms and carried her to Masumi's place. Thanks to being a part-dragon, her weight wasn't much of a worry at all, and he consciously adjusted his grip on the princess-carry so his hands wouldn't be on any voluptuous parts of her. He wondered how Nabu might react to this....
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:16 pm

Carrying her without touching any voluptuous part of her was a impossible task. If he was to complete it, he wouldn't be able to touch her butt, legs or feet, meaning that all he could carry her by was her back, but if he was to have both hands there, he'd have a difficult time balancing her in his arms.

When he arrived to Masumi's place, Nabu's reaction was simple confusion. Why was he back already? Who was he carrying? Why was she knocked out? Why was she naked?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:21 pm

"I know you have a lot of questions, Nabu. Long story short, this is.... Alfina. And, she and Masumi and the others are going to have a talk when she wakes up. Masumi wants her to stay here in the guest room for the time being, meaning I'll be staying somewhere else. Can you help me get her into the guest bed?" Sieq asked, blushing as he couldn't deny how warm and soft this ultimate hybrid's body was. But, he'd be able to endure until she was dropped off.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:16 pm

Nabu eagerly nodded that she could assist him. Instead of helping him carry the nude hybrid's body, where he could of been relieved of touching her plump, delicate thighs, Nabu instead went ahead, making sure nothing was blocking his path and that the door to the room was open.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:23 pm

That was about what Sieq expected, he was the stronger one of the two of them, after all. His cheeks were a rosy pink as he carried Alfina over the the bed, laid her down, and tucked her in. "Make sure she's taken care of, okay? It's a long story, but I'm sure Masumi will fill you in. Also, she might be very hungry." He advised Nabu, waiting for her response before going back to the three ladies in charge here.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:37 pm

Once again, he got a solid nod from the mute kitsune assuring him that Alfina would be taken care of... and hopefully clothed and feed for his sanity's and cock's sakes respectively.

Sieq got back to the trio and heard some of their conversation before his presence was noticed... and boy did it divulge from talking about the ultimate hybrid. It was more of Khulan complaining about how she had done the right thing with knocking Alfina out given the circumstances and how Monnie shouldn't have forced her to her knees along with Sieq. It seemed like it had hurt the powerful wolf midara's pride to be forced to the ground with such ease.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:43 pm

Sieq presumed that the divergence meant they were in some agreement over Alfina and what to do with her. Again, Sieq didn't blame Khulan for her hasty actions when they returned, he might have even done the same in her shoes. Or paws.

Rather than attempt to eavesdrop, Sieq made himself known. "Hello. Alfina is fast asleep at Masumi's place, and Nabu is taking care of her. How are you three doing?" He asked, a broad and generally polite wording to the question that could be translated to 'What is the plan regarding Alfina?'. "I know you probably weren't expecting her to show up at all, so I know that came as a hell of a shock. Sorry for putting you in a spot like that, Khulan." Sieq apologized to her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:59 pm

"Yes, it was you that put me on the spot like that," Khulan said, using his words as more justification for her actions, "I should of knocked you out as well." She gave no indication whether that last line was a joke or a threat, but seeing the punch she gave Alfina, Sieq better hope it was a joke.

Masumi, and probably Monnie, was wise enough to what Sieq's words really meant. "We don't have a concrete plan regarding her, and won't have one until we have a chat with her, but sealing her away might be our only choice," Masumi told him, before explaining her reasoning, "As all your words were the truth, we do believe that she has the full intentions of keeping midara safe and we have no problem with that, but her hunger is a different story. If it is great as you say it is, I don't believe we have the gold, unless we find some new major source of income, to keep her and everyone in the village feed, and we can't let her go feed off sexual fluids of close human settlements since while we know she desires to protect midara, there could be lingering parts of wanting revenge on humans in her mind that weren't displayed yet thanks to your heritage."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:27 pm

Sieq just shrugged off Khulan's words, not too worried about it since he knew she wasn't in a good mood. But, he couldn't do the same with Masumi's words. He seemed distraught at hearing Alfina would get sealed again anyway. "A-are you serious? There, there has to be something! Just because she's hungry doesn't mean she deserves to have any chance she has taken away." He protested. "And besides, she might only be that hungry because she was sealed away so long. Also, she told me one load of semen for her is roughly a day's worth of normal food. I'm.... not sure exactly how far a day's worth of normal food gets her..." Sieq would've continued, but he realized he was getting worked up and took a breath to calm himself down.

"Let's wait until she wakes up, and test things. See exactly how hungry she is, how exactly her temperament is. Then.... then you can make your choice." He said more meekly, feeling crushed that all of this might end up with Alfina sealed anyway.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:41 pm

Seeing Sieq distraught clearly didn't make Masumi happy. "Sieq remember, that is just if her hunger is too great. I'm sure it is the case that it was built up over all those years, but there is no telling how long it would take until she is filled up, and what exactly do you think a load of semen is for her? She was created to be efficient at draining humans, her expectation of a single load might be a single human's worth of semen," Masumi said, trying to help calm him but unable to not tell him the facts, "If we can feed her along with feeding the others we are protecting and without having to send her to milk humans, she is certainly welcomed to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Village
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next