Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Sieq in the Village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 pm

"Yes, think of her voice as the voice of a siren now," Alfina explained, "So purely vocal hypnosis. So for example, if she told you to kneel, then you would, such as you are now." Unsurprisingly, the ultimate hybrid could mimic a siren's voice, so as she told him to kneel, he was forced to kneel. He had no chance at resisting given that his full attention was on Masumi's breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:24 pm

Sieq was kneeling before Alfina even finished her sentence, and his eyes were still glued to Masumi's chest as he did. "W-wow, that's pretty impressive... is that happening because her voice and magic got mixed up for so long? She-... she'd be able to give me any orders she wanted, wouldn't she?" Sieq asked, hoping Nabu was a pure, tender enough soul to not abuse her new ability too much. If those cat-wolves had this, he'd be in mortal danger.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:32 pm

"That's pretty much the reason, unless I am unaware of chameleon midara having hypnotic voices," Alfina confirmed, before Nabu spoke up.

"You can stand if you want," She told him, seeming to have a pretty good grasp on how to word her sentences.

Sieq would have had longer to stare as Masumi's chest, but a clinking noise coming from the window caught her attention and she turned to look out of it, and couldn't help but laugh a little at what she saw. "Sieq dear, unless you wish to stay here and feed Alfina tonight, I think I might know some people who'd happily let you stay with them," She told him, beckoning him to the window.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:37 pm

Sieq stood up, smiling at Nabu and thanking her for her kind choice of words. He had a good feeling who this would be. "It's those two varmint twins, isn't it? I'd prefer to feed Alfina, if that's what she wants. It'd also help us get an idea of how much food she needs to eat." He said, walking over to the window. Partly because Masumi could beckon him anywhere and he'd gladly follow. And, well, Sieq loved seeing her laugh like that. Her mood seemed to be a little lighter, but maybe he was imagining it.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:42 pm

He saw something hit the window to draw their attention to it, but that wasn't a pebble... was that a gumball? Standing at the ground outside the window was unsurprisingly the twins, but there was something with them. He wanted gum, or at least that was their understanding when he mentioned the fog midara of them and the bubblegum butt, so they got him gum, a whole machine of it, a probably stolen gumball machine. "I didn't even know we had one of those here," Masumi commented.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:48 pm

"I didn't either. Any suggestions on how to get them to let up? I'll probably let them have some fun tomorrow, but tonight, I think I want to stare here with you three. And yes, that's partly because of your tits." Sieq said to Masumi, unsure of how to speak to the cat-wolves. The only thing that he felt might work would be to promise them some fun tomorrow if they left him alone tonight, which would probably end up with them throwing gumballs at the window in the morning.

How did they even know this was the room he was in? Could they track him?
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:54 pm

Well, they were in the guest room at the moment, where he had slept before and where they have located him before, so that explains how they knew the room. And given their... tenacity for gaining his attention, they probably would have been out there throwing gumballs at the window for as long as their attention lasted even if he wasn't in the room.

"Only partly because of my tits? What's the other parts, Nabu's and Alfina's tits?" The motherly kitsune teased, before giving him some advice, "How did I get your breast lust to let up for a little? Just give them some fun they'll never forget. That'll probably leave them satisfied for some time... or leave them wanting even more attention from you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:57 pm

"Yes, the other parts are their tits." Sieq answered, unable to hide how badly he craved their boob in the slightest. Masumi's advice could work, he could give them another shocking session to satisfy them for the night. "I could do that, but I feel like it will leave them wanting more. Seriously, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not that they like me so much." Sieq said, blushing as he opened the window.

"Hey, Arya and Ali! What do you want?" Sieq asked them, half-expecting them to leap into the room before talking.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:17 pm

“They are playful and thieves at heart,” Alfina spoke up, unsurprisingly having a read on them since she did absorb fog that had become the twins before, “They are affectionate of you because they can steal your attention, seed, clothing, etc. easily. Ignore them and they will leave… probably.” It should be a bit concerning that a person with a pretty good read on the twins couldn’t even tell him a way that was a guarantee to get them to leave him alone for a while.

Alfina spoke up too late, speaking as Sieq opened the window to get pelted by some gumballs. “Nya! You are here mister! We got gum like you requested!” The twins called out, even though he never requested it, “Let’s chew it up and stick it on our butts!” He was right that they would try to get in before answering, but having to maneuver the gumball machine around stopped them from scaling the wall.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:05 pm

Sieq grunted, he didn't want to ignore these two. He could tell they didn't mean any harm... and they were honestly kind of funny. But, now probably wasn't the time for this. It might have been too late to brush them off, yet that was what he was going to do. It was either that or give them pleasure until they had their fill like Masumi suggested. If he wasn't planning on helping with judging Alfina's appetite, he might have chosen the latter.

"Sorry! Don't have time! Later!" Sieq called to the twins before shutting the window. "So, if I make it hard to steal from me, they'll get bored and move on? I'll try that, at least for tonight. I'd rather stay with you three, if it's all the same to you." He said. "Sorry for getting your house pelted with gumballs." Sieq apologized to Masumi, and the absurdity of the apology made it unclear whether he was serious or joking.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:33 pm

As he shut the window, and latched it knowing that the twins main way of entering the house was through windows, Sieq heard some angry and confused “Nya”ing come from them. It may sound cute, but also imposed the feeling that they were definitely shredding his pants the next time they meet.

“So you want to feed me? Seeing how there are two of us who can assist in your recovery, I believe that I can have fun with this,” Alfina said, her gaze seeming more predatory than before as she observed Sieq, “How should I proceed? You provide such a palette of fetishes it is hard to decide.” The question that had to be ask was what was her definition of fun, milking him in record time or milking him in ways unique to her near infinite amounts of possibilities with her evolutions.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:39 pm

Sieq waved the twins goodbye through the window, vowing to resist their pants-shredding when they came for him tomorrow.

Sieq got a chill as Alfina seemed to eye him like prey, and she talked about the ways she could milk him. "U-um... well, could you use your breasts? At least to start? You probably know almost of my kinks already, but I at least want to feel and see your boobs." He answered before getting an idea. "D-do you think you could.... hypnotize me with your breasts, and then proceed as you wish? I have a feeling that you know exactly how to blow my mind." The half-dragon requested, blushing and getting tense as he anticipated an incredible night ahead of him. This was all for Alfina's good, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 8:59 pm

"Really? You're in a position where you can safely ask me to do anything to you and that is it? Where's the fun in that vanilla stuff?" Alfina pouted after hearing Sieq's request, making it clear that how she was going to milk him was what was her entertainment for the night, "I guess I got to come up with something on my own to make this more fun. How about bubblegum breasts... no, that's too close to bubblegum butts... Stocking covered breasts perhaps... no, then you'll be entranced if I so much as bump you with them... Flower scented breasts... unique but not enough pizazz, same with farting breasts. Come on, you got to have something in that head that'll make this entertaining... what is this? Yes, that'll be perfect! May I request that we move somewhere more spacious, such as the living room or even the woods?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 10:30 pm

Sieq winced a little at Alfina declaring that his ideas were too vanilla, starting to realize that he was going to have his mind absolutely blown. But, at least she'd enjoy this, and he did start making an effort to come up with something more her speed in order to please her. Looks like her train of thought was mostly about combining his fetishes together. But then...., wait did she pick something out of his head? And, what could she have picked out that needed them to have more space? "Errrr...." He was blushing pretty hard, but also found Alfina a bit... funny. In a good way. "Um, sure, Alfina, I'm fine with a change of scenery. You seem pretty confident in your idea." Sieq agreed, wondering what the ultimate hybrid had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 4:54 pm

The ultimate hybrid lead the way out of the room and to the living room. "Hm... I guess this could work," Alfina said as examining the room before she began moving the furniture out of the way and then positioning Masumi and Nabu. Now all that there was in the room was a single armchair with Nabu and Masumi standing on each side of it. Still without explaining her idea, Alfina went and sat on the remaining chair, before enacting her plan. Fog began to roll off of her and filling the room, and in a matter of seconds the scenery began changing.

Instead of being in a plain living room, they were in the throne room of a regal castle, with the chair Alfina had left in there turning into the throne and on that throne sat her, now donning a dress fit for a queen that also resembled the uniform of a maid. "So you've come to rescue the fair princess Nabu from me? Let's see how you bare against the might of... Queen Evilan!" Alfina declared, seeming to already be enjoying herself. As Nabu was mentioned, Sieq couldn't help but notice her, who was now in a pink dress, and since he'd seen two of the kitsunes, he had to look at the third, seeing Masumi in a sexy nurse's outfit.

And of course, the outfits for all three of the kitsunes showed off a lot of their ample breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:04 pm

Sieq didn't know that Alfina still possessed the ability to use her fog like this, so it came as quite a shock when the entire room shifted to create an all-new fantasy. "Wh-whoa...." He was momentarily dazzled by the erotic outfits that the three kitsunes were wearing, almost losing himself in simply staring at their chests before shaking his head and getting into character.

"You won't defeat me! I'll make short work of you and rescue the princess, just watch me! Hang on, Nabu, you're almost as good as saved." Sieq retorted against the vile queen like a good, storybook hero would. He marched towards the throne in open defiance of the monarch.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:28 pm

As he approached, Alfina... no Queen Evilan stood up from her throne, her breasts bouncing enticingly as she did so, to the point where Sieq couldn't help but openly stare at the scene. There was no reason for her breasts to jiggle so much and for so long after simply standing up, so Queen Evilan must have used a bit of magic to make it that much more of a show for Sieq.

"You'll make short work of me? Hah! I bet I'd make you stain those pants if I just sat down and stood up a few more time!" The vile queen taunted, not making any more moves to entice him. She seemed to be leaving what happens next up to Sieq, whether they fight this out or he just submits without a fight. She must of learned of the comics he had read while looking for something fun in his head, as this could easily be a premise of one and as with those his defeat was the only outcome.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:37 pm

Sieq felt his loins eat up at the sight of her bouncing breasts, and he was dumbstruck for the full duration of the show. By the time it was over, there was a noticeable bulge in his pants, but that wasn't enough to defeat him.

"N-nonsense! I'm not so weak that I'd lose to such a silly and pointless strategy." Sieq resented her claim, catching on to the fact that this was a big fantasy where the only ending would be a complete submission on his part. The only question was how they'd get there. Despite the hero's claims, he didn't yet charge the queen. He stayed back and started channeling his magic, where he was in a perfect position to ogle to queen some more if she didn't believe he'd be able to resist gawking at her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:43 pm

"Silly and pointless? I could say the same about your endeavors," The queen retorted, "But if you say that it'll won't work on you, then put your pride where your mouth is... or fire it out of you manhood." With her challenge to test his words, she sat back down, her breasts jiggling even more obscenely than when she stood up. They were bouncing so wildly... but so relaxing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:49 pm

Sieq gulped as the erotic matriarch put him to the test, and her words put the lewd image of him climaxing while drooling over her tits into his head. He bit his lip and tried to not get distracted by her heaving, jiggling breasts so he could continue working on his magic spell, which would strengthen him enough to fight her directly. At least, he thought his spell would do that for him. But, even if he did resist, it was as clear as day that he was deeply tempted.

Will Check
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:54 pm

Will Check (66) Success

Despite his eyes being glued to the monarch's breasts, Sieq managed to keep his eyes on the prize and focus on his spell. Even if his spell wouldn't be enough to match Alfina's level or if it was just a bluff entirely, Sieq could tell that Alfina would play along with whatever he decided the spell he was working on did, even if she kept up her test by standing back up... and damn! Her breasts seemed to jiggle even more than before! At this rate, it wouldn't be surprising if they jiggled so hard they flew off of the Queen and smacked him in the face... which was actually a possibility given the unique nature of the Queen's powers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 6:02 pm

Sieq gulped again before her breasts, like a meek cat in the face of a mighty storm. But, he couldn't be deterred, he had to save the princess! The hero forced himself to run forward and charge at the queen with full force, his spell increasing his own natural power manyfold. This had to be enough to take down the villainess, no matter how big and perfectly hypnotic her breasts were!

He forced himself to not look at her boobs while he moved to tackle her and get her away from her throne, ignoring the other two kitsunes who were spectating their battle.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Tackle (33) Failure

His spell worked to a greater effect that what he was planning, with it seeming Alfina giving him a little boost with her magic as well for the fun of it, but it was all for naught. With the other kitsunes standing near the sides of the throne, Sieq couldn't come in at an angle so he had to tackle the Queen head on. Despite his increased strength, the Queen's airbags were mighty enough to absorb the complete impact of the tackle, leaving him standing there with his face in her breasts. "I have stood up twice and you already throw yourself to me? Pathetic," The Queen commented as she sat down, using a hand to bring Sieq's head along with her breasts to he got to experience all the sporadic jiggling against his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 6:23 pm

"MMMPH!" Sieq moaned perversely into her tits as they very promptly smothered his attempt at attacking the queen. He trembled and quaked and his cock got harder than ever as she brought him down with her breasts, and the marshmallow hell she gave him almost defeated him on the spot. At this rate, the hero would be laid low by the Queen merely standing up and down, and part of him wanted that so badly. The other part rebelled against his lust and tries to escape her tits so he could strike her.

Will Check
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 6:28 pm

Will Check (27) Failure

With the constantly jiggling and rubbing of her breasts against his face, Sieq could almost get used to it and find the will to pull himself out, but that all changed when she stood up again. The bouncing breasts continued, but more importantly he felt a plump thigh rub against his hard-on. With his focus on her breasts, Sieq had forgotten that this Queen's entire body could be defined as divine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Village
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next