Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq in the Village - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:35 pm

"That's alright, yeah. Unless you had any plans? Wouldn't want to leave you disappointed." Sieq replied to Alfina, finding himself quite alright with what Alfina described. He should be safe in Masumi's guest room.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:40 pm

"I had enough fun with watching and the maid act I got to put on," Alfina told him, "But I wouldn't mind if you had anything else to request of me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:44 pm

Well, if he had the chance to make a request..... "Could you smother me in your breasts until your illusion wears off and I wake up in the guest room?" Sieq asked, still having a deep love of Kitsune boobs even now.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:49 pm

"Of course~" Alfina purred with a sly grin. With a snap of her fingers, Sieq found himself shrunken once again and given the treatments the twins never gave him. Sieq was completely submerged within the ultimate hybrid's tit flesh, every inch of it as pure and divine as it could be. "Feels great, doesn't it? Better savor it while it lasts, cause in three squeezes, you'll wake up."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:57 pm

"Uwa, wha?!" Sieq was baffled as he was made a tiny once again, but he started understanding once Alfina tucked him between her divine tits. He thought he was spent after the twins, but it took just one touch of the Kitsune's boobs to make him gasp like a needy slut and buck his cock into her endless titflesh. "Feels so good~" He was barely able to utter as he indulged in Alfina's enormous tits, already on the brink of climax.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 1:02 pm

"Here comes the first squeeze~ And here you cum~" Alfina purred as she gave her breasts a big, but painfully slow squeeze. Her tits compressed around the tiny man's body, slowly working its way up from his feet and all the way to his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 1:09 pm

Alfina was right, the first squeeze was plenty to make him blow his load. The second her magnificent tits squished into his cock, his manhood exploded with his seed and stained her titflesh in his tribute. And when his face was smothered in her boobs, Sieq gave them as many submissive, grateful kisses as he could to show his appreciation.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Alfina gave Sieq a sufficient amount of time to worship her divine breasts before letting her breasts relax. "Do you need some time to recover, or should the next squeeze be... Now~" Alfina purred, giving the shrunken man no time to answer her rhetorical question. Unlike the painfully slow squeeze she gave the first time, Alfina wasted no time and gave her breasts a humongous squeeze, crushing the tiny man in all her titflesh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 1:35 pm

"N-noowww!!" Sieq barely managed to say before Alfina's merciless squeeze of boobs instantly made him cum again, as if her tits were milking his seed directly out of him. While the pleasure of release surged unexpectedly throughout his body, the only thing he could focus on was continuing to smooch and cuddle with the hybrid's irresistible chest.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 1:38 pm

Furthering the difference between the first and second squeeze, Alfina didn't end the second squeeze for a long period of time, giving her breasts some shakes and jiggles as Sieq was stuck between them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 1:48 pm

"Mmmp... mmm.. nnn!" Sieq was helpless as Alfina smothered him in her bouncing, shaking tits. She buffeted him in an overdose of titty heaven, stimulating him so completely that all he wanted to do was worship her boobs and keep thrusting and pushing himself towards orgasm after orgasm.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 9:27 pm

Once Alfina believed Sieq got his fill of her breasts, basing it off her opinion as he might never leave if it was up to him, she let go of her breasts, giving Sieq a moment to recuperate and recover before the final squeeze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 9:47 pm

Sieq gasped for air, his breathing strained and ragged as he was properly overwhelmed by Alfina's huge tits. He knew there was just one more squeeze to go, but he didn't know what to expect from it apart from ending up in the guest room once it was over.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 4:03 pm

"One too slow, and one too fast, I wonder what this last one will be~" Alfina purred as she proceeded onto the final squeeze. Everything about this one was precisely perfected for Sieq's enjoyment. It wasn't too slow, too fast, too tight, or too loose, the heavenly tits around him perfectly dominated to the point where it felt like he could lose his mind, but never did so to keep his enjoyment of it to the max.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 8:58 pm

It was perfect, too perfect! The way he sank into their breasts, the way their warmth and tender embrace engulfed him! Sieq gasped and climaxed in an instant, still bewildered by how good it felt at first. But then, he went from shock to pure delight as he sank and basked in Alfina's cleavage, riding her clouds of heaven until the final squeeze was done.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:07 pm

Of course, a perfect squeeze like this wouldn't be finished after a single climax from the shrunken man. It is only fitting for it to come with a perfect ending, the complete draining of all of Sieq's seed. Alfina moved her breasts in a tactful manner, leaving no inch of Sieq's small body untouched by her titflesh and specifically targeting his sensitive scales.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:09 pm

Alfina's technique was as flawless as her tits, and while it took a while for Sieq to get fully aroused after the first round of bewildering bliss this squeeze hit him with, once he got there, his orgasms were constant. Sieq bucked his hips again and again and again, pumping his seed into her cleavage more than ever before as her skilled, indulgent service completely overwhelmed him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:15 pm

Even though Alfina made sure to keep him lucid throughout the squeeze, that still didn't make Sieq lose the concept of time after a while. Her service could have only lasted seconds or possibly could have gone on for hours, but in the end, it was all as she said. Once Sieq was sufficiently drained of his seed, he found himself laying on the bed in the guest room, having made a substantial mess in his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 9:19 pm

Sieq gasped and panted as he woke up, his body and mind both needing the chance to recover from the jarring experience. He slipped off his pants and lamented his lack of spares, cause these ones needed a clean. Still, before doing anything, he decided to just take a load off and relax. He didn't need to be running himself ragged... hopefully Masumi wasn't worried about him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:15 pm

It wasn't too long after Sieq began to relax before he heard a knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there, Sieq dear?" Masumi asked from behind the closed door, "Just checking up since we can't hear you moaning or squirming anymore."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:20 pm

Sieq startled a bit, even though he wasn't doing anything wrong. He was just.... exposed... even though at this point, he shouldn't be worried about Masumi seeing him like this. "I'm alright, Masumi! Just getting a bit of rest, you know? Pacing myself.... also, my pants are a mess, too... I should start packing supplies to clean them myself on my travels. Why didn't I think of that sooner?" He said loud enough for her to hear, coming to a great epiphany.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:26 pm

"That's good to hear. I'll leave you to your rest then," Masumi told him, "You can toss your pants out in the hallway if you want me to clean them, or tell me your size so I can pick you up a fresh pair so you have something clean to wear."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:31 pm

"Er, here, you can clean these, and thank you. I'm not sure how long it'll take to clean, but I'd appreciate a fresh pair so I can go out and about." Sieq told Masumi, appreciating her respecting his want to not be exposed to her. He opened the door a crack and softly threw his stained pants on the floor.

After that, he decided to take another look at those comics he got from the sheep-hybrid author, wasn't her pen name Nora Doge? He had forgotten, a lot had happened.... in any case, maybe one of those comics could help him relax.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:38 pm

After a second thought, Sieq was certain that these comics weren't meant for recovering relaxation but lusty relaxation. Going through his stuff, Sieq pulled out the three comics he had: Mount of Stockings, The Works, and Abandon All Lips. The first was regarding giantesses with stockings, the second one was one he had already gone through, but there were still so many employees he could have held meetings with, and the final was filled with puffy-lipped pirates.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 10:43 pm

Hrrrrm... lusty relaxation wasn't too bad, as long as he didn't make another mess and didn't leave himself too drained. Maybe taking the day to read one of two of these wouldn't be too bad. He picked out the kiss pirate one and looked it over, and he had to wonder how much of a fight he'd put up if he was getting boarded by kiss pirates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Village   Sieq in the Village - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Village
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next