Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:16 am

"N-no... those were just... horny Midara teasing random people, and they singled me out." Lex muttered with a blush on her kiss-stained cheeks. She tried to let it go and keep moving regardless, even if her composure was rattled a little.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:23 am

If Lex had worded it any more harshly than ‘teasing’, Quinn may have went to try to a stop to those horny midara, but since it was something as harmless as that, he left it at that and happily followed along with Lex.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:26 am

Progress (7) Fail
Encounter (56) Success, Prostitution, obviously

They barely even managed to move before they were approached from the same alleyway by another college girl sporting a thick set of purple lips. "Hey, sorry my friends ambushed you like that. Any way I can make it up to you?" She said with a flirtatious purr as she blew the pair a subtle kiss.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:31 am

Before Lex could respond, Quinn spoke up for her. “You don’t need to do anything to make it up, you already apologized for them.” Quinn assured the college girl with a happily smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:33 am

Tease (22) Success

"I know, but I'd like to do something, even if I don't need to. How about I... give you a couple kisses to match the ones your friend got? That'd make things even, I say." She offered Quinn, leaving Lex out of the conversation while the flirty college girl gave her plump, purple kissers a smack.

Quinn: 29 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:39 am

Quinn thought about the college girl’s offer for a few seconds. He didn’t see how kissing him would make it up to Lex, but the girl seemed to think it would work, and she had already apologized so this must be genuine offer. “Hm… Yeah, sure, that make sense!” Quinn agreed to the proposal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 am

"Sure it does." The college girl assured him as she strutted up and gave him a big, sticky smooch right on his left cheek that left a bold, lewd lipstick print. Then, she did the same for his right cheek, leaving Quinn with two purple kiss marks to match Lex's. "Mmmmwah~ There. Do either of you want any more kisses?" She asked, as if making sure they were satisfied before letting them go, as though it was a hospitable offer.

Quinn: 23 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:01 am

“I think we’re good! You’ve made up for your friends, right Lex?” Quinn happily chimed, clearly less rattled from the kisses than Lex was… probably because he actually agreed to get them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:09 am

Will Check (93) Crit Fail

"Can I... get more kisses please?..." Lex ended up begging the Gangyaru, making the flirty college girl grin and lean Lex against the alleyway wall so she wouldn't have to stand up straight for this.

"Just let me know when to stop~" The college girl whispered to Lex before raining kisses down on the Vigilante's face, fulfilling Lex's dazed, lipstick desires.

73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:19 am

Quinn stood idly nearby as Lex got kissed senselessly by the college student, thinking about what this means. Should he accept more kisses now to keep things even, or it the ‘apology’ for the gangyaru’s friends over? Since Lex asked for more, was he supposed to ask for some more as well?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:23 am

Will Check (11) Crit Fail

Lex kept telling herself that she'd ask the Gangyaru to stop after the next kiss.... and the next one... and the next one... but she never did. Instead, the Vigilante totally gave in to her desires and let herself be smooched and stained with lipstick until she came. As she was rocked by a lipstick-laden orgasm, the Gangyaru set her down and looked back to Quinn. "Well, it's only fair that I kiss you as much as I kissed your cute friend, isn't it?" She suggested, acting like it was totally normal that they would let her keep kissing them with her full, puckered lips.

73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:29 am

“Hm… No, I think you are confused,” Quinn answered after a little more thought. “Those were kisses Lex asked for, unlike the ones your friends gave her, so you don’t need to make them up to me,” Quinn concluded.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:33 am

"Are you suuuure? Well... you could always ask for some more kisses? Is there any harm in that? And... what if I asked you to let me kiss you?" The college girl asked, never letting go of that playful smile as she tried to work with Quinn's logic and make up a reason for him to let her kiss him.

73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 9:35 pm

Is this what it felt like when he asked someone a bunch of questions in a row? After a few moments of thinking, the dog boy felt confident with his answers. "Yep, I'm pretty sure that I'm sure about that. And yeah, I could ask for more kisses if I wanted them. I don't think there is any harm in your kisses. And I would give you the appropriate response to your reasoning if you asked me to let you kiss me," Quinn summarized.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:29 pm

Hearing Quinn answer her so confidently like that took the wind out of her sails a little.... but, she still had one card to play. "So.... can I give you a kiss?" She asked hopefully, tiptoeing a little closer to Quinn as she spoke.

73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 pm

Well, Quinn said his judgment would be based on her reasoning behind her asking, but she didn’t give him any, so it was all up to Quinn’s opinion on her for the decision, and to put it simply, she seemed nice, so… “Sure you can!” Quinn answered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:21 pm

The Gangyaru perked up at his answer and smiled, quickly applying an extra coat of lipstick to her thick, purple lips. "Sweet, okay, pucker up!" She cheered before throwing her arms around his shoulders and going right for a big, sticky smooch on the lips, starting him down the road she sent Lex down.

Quinn: 20 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:26 pm

Quinn did as he was told and puckered up, and did nothing more. The gangyaru was the one who wanted the kiss, so Quinn let her have complete and total control over it, whether that was for the better or worse.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:00 am

And since she had control, why wouldn't she lay it on thick? The sultry college girl leaned Quinn back a bit and put her all into the makeout session, showing him a world of pleasure with just the pure potency of her liplock and her powerful lipstick. The kiss was only getting deeper, and the college girl was getting more determined to leave him like she left Lex.

Quinn: 16 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 10:41 pm

Quinn wasn’t expect her to give him such a deep kiss. It had seemed like she had preferred to smooch them all over before, so that was what Quinn was thinking she was going to do. The deeper the gangyaru pushed the kiss, the more Quinn found himself being pushed back until the only thing supporting him was the wall to his back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 11:39 pm

The Gangyaru wouldn't subvert Quinn's expectations too much. Now that he was pinned to the wall, she broke the deep smooch off with a big, wet pop and started peppering his cheeks and forehead in kisses, staining him in her purple lipstick as he should be.

Quinn: 13 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 10:34 pm

A shiver ran through the dog boy’s body as the wet sound of the kiss breaking hit his sensitive ears. As the gangyaru bombarded him with kisses, Quinn couldn’t help but start howling in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 10:47 pm

"Ah, shshsh.. not too loud, don't want anyone interrupting this." The Gangyaru whispered into his ear before pulling him into another deep, wet smooch on the lips, silencing his howls with her thick, kissable lips.

Quinn: 10 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 9:56 pm

Like the good boy he was, Quinn listened to the gyaru’s whispers and quieted his howls, at least until she claim his lips once again. Not too long into this lip lock did his howls turn to submissive moans.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:11 pm

The college girl was just loving the chance to make these two submit to her kisses. Whatever they were doing, they were better off with her lips on their mind on her lipstick plastered across their face. "Mmmmchu... Mmmwah... mmmwah~" And the kisses never stopped coming, the more obedient Quinn was, the more she wanted to smooch him into submission.

Quinn: 7 Willpower
73 Gold
1/4 Progress
3/5 Contacts
6 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn in the Gilded City
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next