Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?

Go down 
+7
questionman
Yuna
wolfzero001
vesago_x
Mkmd13
anon64
SwerveStar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 am

huh
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 am

* keeps hand raised* I could help if ya want?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 pm

oh sorry im crap with emotes, it kinda looked like the annoyed faced, yeh go ahead
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:32 am

Okay, I think I'm gonna try and start the RP soon. But I want more people to participate. I've gotten more people interested, but I'd like a few more people to work with so that it's not just Amy, Lexi, and Niles running around before we start. I'd like to see a few more apps first.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 pm

I would but I haven't done forum RP in litreally years.

Besides, Im not sure if I'll have enough time for it right now, So for now I think I'll just sit back, watch, and see if I want to participate or not
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:13 pm

swerve if you want i cud make another character?

but im desperately trying to make the first monthly rpg dungeon before the 31st ( a mixture of procrastination dishonored and my girlfriend cheating on me after i just bought a £2000 engagement ring with my stepbrother (never speaking to him again)) have stopped me from doing it but I'm determined to get this out on time so i might be busy until the 31st
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm

anon64 wrote:
swerve if you want i cud make another character?

but im desperately trying to make the first monthly rpg dungeon before the 31st ( a mixture of procrastination dishonored and my girlfriend cheating on me after i just bought a £2000 engagement ring with my stepbrother (never speaking to him again)) have stopped me from doing it but I'm determined to get this out on time so i might be busy until the 31st

Sure, you can do that. But, might you just want your "Cutie" to be a Humanlike Sharmite, with subtle, gradual seduction magic? I'm finding that your "Cutie" is just a common girl that just wins over a person naturally... Actually, the way you have it written suggests she has NO magic or powers, she just seduces people.

...All right, that's realy kinda depressing. I'm really sorry about your GF, dude...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 am

uhh yeah thats pretty much what cuties are so thats probably a better idea.

and yeh it sucks but i guess its better than finding out after i proposed
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Sounds good to me. So, just confirming, am I making her a Humanlike Sharmite? And am I saying she has seducing magic or that she has no magic?

At least you can give the ring back or give it to your next love.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:31 pm

i guess she would have seducing magic but almost as a "passive"

and yeah i think il hold on to the ring
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Gotcha. If I end up making a master list of characters that the players are using I'll put that in.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm

thanks swerve. in other news

PEOPLE SIGN UP FOR THIS

PLEASE
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:56 pm

*sign* :3
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 pm

signed Very Happy

EDIT: Whoops I didn't know what I was signing up for I thought I was in the rpg thread... I thought I was signing up for the rpg demo so sorry the confusion

Last edited by questionman on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Well, if you sign up, I'm gonna need your character sheets. ^^;
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 am

-Name: Quarthis
-Species: Sharmite (Naga)
-Abilities: Stealth, Venomous fangs (Venom is an aphrodisiac/narcotic. When bitten, the victim will become immediately drowsy, before falling asleep a short time later. Once asleep, the victim will have pleasant dreams about Quarthis. The effect can be negated if the victim ingests/has ingested an antidote to naga venom, or if they convince Quarthis to remove the venom herself before they fall asleep.)

Hypnosis (Quarthis uses her natural ability as a naga to hypnotize her enemies. She stares deeply into their eyes and usually puts them to sleep or makes them think they are in love with her. The effect only lasts for thirty minutes, unless Quarthis hypnotizes someone repeatedly. If someone breaks eye contact with her before they are fully under, the effect is nullified and Quarthis will have to start over. It can take mere seconds to numerous hours for Quarthis to hypnotize an enemy, depending on the strength of their will.)

Kisses (Hallucinogenic, Poison, Memory/Emotion-Manipulation.)

-Appearance: White skin, bright red waist-length hair, wears a pair of glasses over her eyes (has purple Irises and pink Pupils), back of tail is dark green with various black, diamond-shaped patterns spread over it, front of tail is gray, wears a purple, long-sleeved sweater which covers her body a little past her waist, has C-cup sized breasts.
-Alignment: Good
-Residence: Capital Forest (Lives in a two-story castle, made from a bizarre mix of gray stone and black marble. There is only one window on each floor and there are two spires on each side of the roof, which point outwards diagonally.)
-Personality and Backstory: Quarthis is a timid, shy, woman, who has low self-confidence. She often won’t initiate a conversation unless she has to, however if she faces an opponent in battle who is weaker than her, a more dominant part of her personality will emerge and she will begin to tease them. Also, if she comes across someone who she has defeated in battle earlier, she will usually tease them about it. She can be very dense sometimes, and has an unwavering belief that Humans and Sharmites can co-exist peacefully like they once used to.

Although Quarthis currently resides in Capital Forest, she was born a noble in Queen’s City among a family of four. She never fully adopted her family’s beliefs and unlike the rest of her family, was never very good at magic. At age ten, Quarthis still had not shown sufficient progress in her magical abilities, so her family attempted to get her to join the war, which she adamantly refused. They thought if she were thrust into battle, her powers would suddenly manifest at their strongest.

The young naga argued and was ready to fight them all if she had to, but her family was suddenly vaporized in a blast which appeared out of nowhere. The blast injured Quarthis as well, but not severely. She wasn’t sure if she herself caused the blast or if one of her family’s many enemies were responsible for the attack. The only thing that she knew was that her family was dead.

At that moment, Quarthis feared assassination and having no desire to live with a majority of people whose beliefs differed from her own, she decided to leave Queen’s City. Quarthis made her way to Sharma Capital City where she was adopted by a kind, human couple.

Five years later, Quarthis moved to Capital Forest and created her home, herself. She doesn’t like fighting and detests her noble blood. Her full name is long, however she never reveals it to anyone unless she is comfortable with them. She also wears glasses, since she is nearsighted, however she usually removes them if she is fighting a single opponent and she always removes them before she hypnotizes someone.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Quarthis = Accepted ^^

C'mon any more apps, anyone~? XD
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 pm

-Name: The Ripper (His actual name is unknown)
-Species: Human
-Abilities: Stealth, Dark Magic, Adept at using blades, “Shadow Blade” (A Small Sword sheathed around his waist. The blade is black with a white handle, encrusted with red diamonds. The sheath itself is metal and also encrusted with red diamonds. The blade is infused with Ripper’s own magic which he can launch towards his enemies as a projectile when he swings it. Also hides multiple knives on his person which he uses for close combat.)
-Appearance: Pale white skin, white waist-length hair, blue eyes (his Irises become black and his Pupils become dark red when he gets angry.) Wears a black, leather trench coat, usually open, however he buttons it up if he gets cold, a black shirt and sweatshirt, however he will remove them (but keep his coat on) if he gets hot, which rarely happens, a pair of black, leather pants, and a pair of black boots. Also wears four black, leather belts which extend outwards a little around each one of his arms and legs, and a pair of black, leather gloves. He is six feet tall and so skinny, he almost looks unhealthy.
-Alignment: Evil
-Residence: Varies due to his occupation, but when he is not working, he prefers to frequent Queen’s Forest, Queen’s City, and sometimes Field area.
-Personality and Backstory: Five years ago, a man woke up in Field area with a bizarre sword and sheath around his waist and no memory of who he was or how he got there. He tried to remember his name, or anything about his past, but he could not. He decided to explore and hope that he would come across something familiar. He ended up wandering into Queen’s Forest and later Queen’s City. As soon as he saw the Sharmites, he fell in love and decided to live among them.

The man wandered around the Queen’s Forest and City for a week, trying to regain his memory, but was not successful. With no leads and having made absolutely no progress, he then decided to give up searching for his lost memories and simply make new ones. He joined the Queen’s Army and while there, found that he was not as strong as a normal human, but he was more adept at magic...specifically Dark Magic. The Army trained him in the Dark Arts and how to best wield a single weapon of his choice......he chose blades.

Ripper happily works as a spy for the Queen’s Army and fought for them two months ago. He sees Sharmites as beautiful creatures who should be loved and revered and treats every one he meets with the utmost respect, even if he is facing them in battle. He sees the humans who believe in the Queen’s ways as his brothers and sisters. However, he sees the Sharmites who do not follow the Queen’s vision as silly fools, and the humans who do not follow her visions as stupid children, both of which should be pitied and re-educated.

Ripper is usually a quiet man who keeps to himself and says little, but once he gets into a fight, his sadomasochistic and vampiric tendencies will emerge. He will do whatever he can to intimidate his opponents, although sometimes this only causes them to laugh at him for “trying too hard” which infuriates him to no end. He also studies Necromancy in his spare time because he believes that “Someone who masters life and death, is someone who has the power of God.”

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 am

woah, now that is a character
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:11 pm

The list thus far...

"Good" characters
-Niles Adair (Taxon)
-Amy Lunaria (Swerve)
-Quarthis (Vesago)

"Evil" characters
-Lexi D'amore (Anon)
-Ripper (Vesago)

I'm taking a vote. Who thinks we should start? If I get "yes" votes from the three who've already applied, we'll begin.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:19 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, I would like to submit another evil character
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Go ahead, comrade. ^^ I'll let you know if they need any alterations or whatever for balancing.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Name: Sedurra

Species: Sharmite (Kiss Succubus)

Abilities - Kisses

blown can give these effects - disorient, calming, slight persuasion

direct kisses - nausea, sleep, hypnosis, love (kiss has to last a long time)

in addition to these often Sedurra will use her natural charm to seduce victims, (especially when not in combat due to her humanoid appearance)

Appearance - usually either wears a skin tight catsuit ( see laura from castlevania when fighting) or a chinese dress that shows off her figure and legs, she has long, blood red hair and a flawless face.

Alignment - evil

Residence - Queens Castle

Backstory - To humans not much is known about Sedurra, she serves as one of The Queens commanders and her chief assassin, she takes pleasure in her assassination targets love for her before she kills them and when not on duty will often travel to the Capital forest in search of unwary travelers to seduce and rob. Sedurra harbors a great disdain for humans, especially males for being so weak willed, she has no personal hatred towards them but sticks to the firm belief that the strong should rule over the weak. She has only ever been outmatched once when she was hypnotised by a naga disguised as a human, she managed to escape after a few days in the nagas care. This experience made her almost afraid of Nagas, often when in combat with one, she'll lose her cool let her rage get the better of her, often causing her to lose focus

Last edited by anon64 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 pm

maybe to many abilities? ( if you look at the Request ideas thread in literature)
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:43 pm

First off, before I look at the character, don't forget that there's an edit button for posts. XD

In terms of personality, there's nothing wrong, you'd just need to be aware she'd probably be attacked by people a lot. However, in terms of movelist, I'd prefer you were more specific. Additionally, the Kiss of Death is a bit iffy. I don't want any killing to occur, and ESPECIALLY no abilities that allow the character to defeat another character instantly.

Additionally, her possibly being related to the Queen... Well, I really don't wanna break your balls or anything, but that sounds a bit Mary Sue-ish... It's like giving a villain of a real series a fanmade, super powerful daughter.

Still, tell me this. When she hunts for victims, is she ever spotted by guards, or ever outmatched by foes?

I'm flattered by your usage of my "creature", by the way. ^w^

Sedurra = Specify on her abilities a bit more, possibly remove the kiss of death, and maybe change her position with the Queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next