Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?

Go down 
+7
questionman
Yuna
wolfzero001
vesago_x
Mkmd13
anon64
SwerveStar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 pm

You can post him now, but if possible just edit the post you just made? Then I'll give you stuff to interact with if you want.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 pm

well,this looks interesting.I'n a newbie at this,but I think i'l join to have some fun.
Also, I like to create characters that are misterious by the start and get to be known over time,so I won't be giving too much info for now.

-Name: Mattew
-Species:Human,Male
-Abilities: Swords mastery,stealth, Illusion spell(create a cloud of dense fog),wind element mastery,blinking speed,overdeveloped senses.
-Appearance: Blonde,short bang hair,uses a black cloak and grey clothes. Uses two swords called wind carriers,which he can swing at almost supersonic speed,although doesn't do much damage.
-Alignment: Good(?)
-Residence: Homeless
-Personality: He is shy,as wind elementalists usually are, and doesn't speak much unless you gain his trust (weird enough though,it seems as you can gain it easily,depending on your personality). After that, he acts just like a normal person, and can even become very talkative and sociable. He has a strong sense of justice,altough you can't tell when first meeting him.
-Backstory: He used to live in a different world,called Weyward, with Maria and his family. There he trained every morning with Maria and some other friends, until one day,Maria called him because she found a strange-looking portal,unseen anywhere else. After aproaching it to investigate,a hand grabbed both of them and dragged them inside the portal,where the two of them lost consiousness. After waking up,Mattew found himself on a strange place, unknown to him,and most important of all: Alone.

((Believe it or not,somehow I got so excited that I ended inventing him an entire biography ._. However,I noticed and wrote something appropiate for a backround))

Last edited by joakinter on Mon May 06, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm

I like it. ^^ I'm hoping that you read all the necessary posts and such, and since you're new, I'll offer you feedback if it's necessary.

I'm oddly reminded of Meta Knight by the Wind Carriers. XD

Mattew - Accepted
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:38 am

Thanks,glad you liked it ^^
well,I had in my mind almost everything EXCEPT meta knight when i made that one XD
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Oh,almost forgot some things about his personality.
He has the luck of managing to save people at the last possible moment,thus frecuently getting the heart of many women he saved,so you kind of can see him has the usual hero,but when it comes to rivalry...well,let's just say that if Amy were to be his rival,his attitude towards her would pretty much grant him some lunarian fists,if you know what I mean XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

joakinter wrote:
Oh,almost forgot some things about his personality.
He has the luck of managing to save people at the last possible moment,thus frecuently getting the heart of many women he saved,so you kind of can see him has the usual hero,but when it comes to rivalry...well,let's just say that if Amy were to be his rival,his attitude towards her would pretty much grant him some lunarian fists,if you know what I mean XD

So basically he appears to think he's a hero any lady would love to meet, but he's really kinda self absorbed?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Nope,he doesn't think he's a hero,it's just that some actions make him look like one,and about the self absorbed thing,i dont get what that means,but if he just has a way of treating rivals that most of the times ends in a fight in less that 10 seconds,but it's only against rivals,not to all the people
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 am

joakinter wrote:
Nope,he doesn't think he's a hero,it's just that some actions make him look like one,and about the self absorbed thing,i dont get what that means,but if he just has a way of treating rivals that most of the times ends in a fight in less that 10 seconds,but it's only against rivals,not to all the people

Self-Absorbed: Thinks he's super awesome.

I'm sort of worried about him being too powerful, so I'm wondering, are you suggesting that he wins all his fights with rivals in 10 seconds or less?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 pm

nope,I meant that he could GET in a fight,not end it.
Obviously,making him super powerfull will make the RP boring,so of course there will be some fights im planning him to lose,so he's not the "invincible hero".
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Got another one coming up,except I'm still looking whether to put her in now or later.Depends on how things go.

-Name:Maria
-Species:Human, Female
-Abilities:Average sword knowledge,over-the-average strenght,little lock-picking knowledge,a little knowledge of all magic,Fire element mastery.
-Appearance: Shoulder-lenght brown hair, blue eyes, wears brown and red dresses.
-Alignment:Good (?)
-Residence:None
-Personality:Cheerful, usually tries to reconfortate everyone how to her appears to feel sad,although more often than not she doesn't manage to do it. Also, she has a lot of energy,and is always in a bright mood,like her element.
-Backstory:She used to live in Weyward,another different world,with Mattew, her childhood friend, and his family and known ones. In there she was trained like all other childs in the arts of the element mastery,to find that she resonated with the fire element. After a lot of training that lasted for some years,she achieved the total control of it,gaining the pride and respect of her friends. One day,she was doing her usual morning training,when she found a strange portal, and went with Mattew to investigate it. From the portal a big hand appeared and caught both of them,taking them inside of the portal. After passing out,she woke up in an unknown place.....alone.....

Also,can I update Mattew's profile? Since I decided to reveal more info from both PC's stories,while Maria's profile is mostly up to date,Mattew's feels like kind of empty now.

Last edited by joakinter on Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Maria - Approved

Go ahead and update Mattew if you want, sure. ^^

Joakinter, Taxon, do you want me to make an encounter for you or whatever? It sounds like you two are doing good on your own, but if you want me to do something (or just don't mind), let me know. I just don't want to suddenly hijack something that you may have going on, but on the other hand I feel like I'm not doing enough as GM.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Well,as for me,I'm ok with you intervening,but if you feel like you're hijacking,you can always ask via PM,that way you can be sure. As for the situation at the moment,I would like to see what you had in mind,but just in case,you should ask Taxon about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:40 am

Totally. I was actually waiting for one of you to update the story, seemed like you had something in mind and I didn't really wanna describe the situation due to that, you know.

No rush though. Smile

Also, I'll probably add Aiko soon, once I iron out some character details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:30 pm

-Name: Aiko Hunter
-Species: Human - Female
-Abilities: Master alchemist - Very knowledgeable - Basic fencing skills - Remarkable intellect - Familiar with a wide variety of magic types - Limited telepathic empathy
-Appearance: Caucasian - Slim build - Dark red hair tied in a shoulder length ponytail - Green left eye, Golden right eye - Stands at roughly 5' 6 - Wares a nonrestrictive dark blue robe with many pockets. Also wares a belt with various runestones on it with brown trousers
-Alignment: Neutral
-Residence: Sharma Capital City - Roommates with Niles Adair.
-Personality and Backstory: Even from a young age it was clear that Aiko had a natural affinity for magic. Or at least, her body did. She seemed to possess an unusual amount of magic energy inside her. However, it soon became obvious that despite her natural energy she had trouble performing even basic spells. She had far more magical energy then most, but no way to harness it. She was seen as somewhat of an enigma to most mages for that reason. Eventually her family decided to drop the pursuit of magic altogether and encouraged her to focus purely on academics. At age twelve she discovered alchemy through a worn out book in the local library. After "Liberating" it she quickly got hooked on the science.
By age seventeen she had created the magic amp. A small runestone that would amplify her magical abilities. If she created a slight breeze the amp would turn it into a gust, A candle flame could become a fireball. Although not quite as potent as raw magic, the amp did allow her access to her inherent abilities. Having found her calling she eventually tried to make a business out of her talent with... Limited success...
Aiko is generally a friendly person despite coming across as a bit eccentric sometimes. She is very protective of those close to her. She is confident in herself... Often to a fault...
She enjoys expanding her knowledge of the world and has taken particular interest in sharmites. For purely academic reasons.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Aiko Hunter - Accepted
"Purely academic reasons," that's funny. XD Why does she have a golden eye though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:58 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
"Purely academic reasons," that's funny. XD Why does she have a golden eye though?
I wanted to make sure that her increased magical energy was visually represented somehow. Having a gold eye wasn't small enough to be insignificant or big enough to be overly in your face. so I went with it.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Now watch my laziness take root in the form of a profile, I suppose for the time being you could consider Motuka an NPC or somthing--

-Name: Dyia Kiara
-Species: Human
-Abilities:

Dyia is proficient in unarmed combat-- She rather enjoys a 'fair' fight. But we can go into that later. She generally has quite abit of strength to back it up aswell-- Though some could say she lacks 'skill' being self-taught, relying moreso on the strength.

-Appearance: A somewhat young looking girl with a round face, she ties her hair up nearly in a long, black ponytail to go along with her ebony skin, and having somewhat of a lazy look in her crystal clear, blue eyes - her clothes tend to vary abit-- but she usually tends to wear a dark blue sleeveless top that shows some of her muscle aswell as an orange necklace, having a pair of long black pants with a pair of boots to match.

-Alignment: Neutral
-Residence: Field Area-- Currently living in a small home on her own, being somewhat reminicent of a shrine, with a small iron statue dedicated to a falcon.

-Personality and Backstory: A "Hermit crab" would be one way to describe her, Dyia likes to keep to the shell that is her home, ignoring the outside world if she can, Being a rather lazy, and forgetful young woman, with a somewhat sarcastic attitude, and abit of a lower intelligience then most - She has more or less lived with an old woman named Motuka for aslong as the girl can remember, essentially earning her the name 'Grandma' - Though outside of basic knowledge, Motuka never really taught Dyia much. She also had never talked much about how she had come into taking care of her, or about the 'Home' they both lived in - But then, Dyia never inquired either.

Dyia is somewhat content with the lack of knowledge of who her parents were, After all, She had heard some people would get obsessed over this stuff and go on long journies to find their parents or somthing-- But she had a home she wanted to protect out in the fields and had taught herself how to fight without the need for a weapon(After all, it'd be disrespectful to try to take a statue from the shrine and hit somthing with it)

She essentially makes money to keep herself and Grandma fed and that by working as a farm hand, its probably one of the few times she really leaves her home, and usually has to get up extra early given the distance. (Though being her laziness, a large portion of the time, shes late.)
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Dyia Kiara - Accepted

It doesn't really mention the Sharmites, so I might need a bit of a push to come up with events for you to follow.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:38 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Dyia Kiara - Accepted

It doesn't really mention the Sharmites, so I might need a bit of a push to come up with events for you to follow.
Sorry about that-- Honestly Im not used to RPing on forums, Haven't done so in years, and that and I thought I'd focus more on who Dyia 'is'-- I'd have to actually think myself.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Yuna wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
Dyia Kiara - Accepted

Sorry about that-- Honestly Im not used to RPing on forums, Haven't done so in years, and that and I thought I'd focus more on who Dyia 'is'-- I'd have to actually think myself.
It's fine, that's actually a very logical approach. I'm just not sure what I'll do to give her something to do...
Back to top Go down
seaweedmonster

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:11 am

Name: Erika Averill

Species: Human

Abilities:
Erika has some basic training in unarmed combat and how to fight with her staff, though she’s never applied it in a real fight.

She’s also managed to learn some magic by reading at the library, including some rune/ritual magic, some basic to intermediate combat magic  (such as the ability to shoot basic bolts of magic) and various minor spells (such as the ability to temporarily stop wounds from bleeding).

Appearance: Erika is of about average height, has black hair and green eyes. She normally wears brown pants, a dark blue sweater, a belt with a pouch in it, and, when outside, a dark gray cloak, and a stereotypical wooden wizard staff with several runes carved into it.

Alignment: Good

Residence: Sharma Capital City

Personality and Backstory:
Erika is usually rather serious, strong-willed, somewhat grumpy and has a tendency to argue with anyone that disagrees with her. She’s also pretty easy to annoy, often complains and can somewhat easily be provoked into doing things if you try to hit her pride.

The only child of two merchants, Erika always wanted to be a mage, and because of that she usually spent her time in the library, reading up on both magic and whatever else struck her fancy and she eventually agreed to work at the library in exchange for being able to stay there longer. The work usually consisted of either normal library work or delivering letters (and books) around the town (as the library doubled as a post office), until she one day got informed that she apparently had to deliver some letters to the Queen’s City because the sharmite mailwoman that usually did this was ill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4