Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?

Go down 
+7
questionman
Yuna
wolfzero001
vesago_x
Mkmd13
anon64
SwerveStar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vesago_x

vesago_x

Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 pm

anon64 wrote:
woah, now that is a character

Embarassed Thanks!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 am

Swerve, i was thinking the kiss of death would not be something she used in combat with other players, but something to give her more of a purpose in terms of why she goes to places ( to assassinate an npc (who would probably be unmentioned before, but would help heighten the tension between the queens subjects and the capital dwellers)

anyway i've edited the rest now
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 pm

anon64 wrote:
Swerve, i was thinking the kiss of death would not be something she used in combat with other players, but something to give her more of a purpose in terms of why she goes to places ( to assassinate an npc (who would probably be unmentioned before, but would help heighten the tension between the queens subjects and the capital dwellers)

anyway i've edited the rest now

I like the changes you've made. Though, I imagine that killing with kissing would be definitely possible without an explicit Kiss of Death. I wasn't explicitly asking for you to put times when she was outmatched in the bio, but the fact it gives her a fear of Nagas adds a bit of depth that most characters severely lack.

Anyway, well edited.

Sedurra = Accepted
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:31 am

thanks swerve

i take it you'll be handling human npcs?
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:09 am

I'm pretty adapt on roleplaying but can be very particular on the RP itself, granted this would prolly give me another reason to be active on these forums outside of the random compliment or complaint

Edit: Yeah shit why not lets do this, Medieval type settings are by far my favorite.

Name: Hart
-Species: Human (Male)
-Abilities: Very proficient hand to hand fighter using his own mix of martial styles and street fighting. Also has skills as an alchemist using what he knows to create 'bombs' that help him even the field when fighting magic users. Known bombs

Smoke: Self Explained, used to obscure vision good for fast get aways.

Flash: Creates a bright light as an instant effect, temporarily blinding those who look towards it and making those who are near it abit disoriented. Less reliable then the smoke, but better for combat fights.

Sticky: Using a substance, can make the ground difficult to move on causing the person who steps on it to be stuck unless they have the brute strength or magical ability to break free. If hit directly, the sticky substances encompasses the victim causing them have even more difficulty moving. Good for subduing opponents.

Slick: Opposite of the stick when applied to the ground, it makes almost any surfaces, specially ones that are already smooth incredibly hard to stand straight on. Usually not applied on opponent, but will apply on self to make it harder for people to bind in.

Disgust: A very unique bomb that emits a strong odor of smoke that can cause nausea and can disgruntle the opponent. Can be caused by either smelling or tasting the smoke.

Incineration: One of the few offensive bombs, using a highly flammable substance and another that creates a small spark on impact with somthing, it can create a blazing fire. Normally used to repel enemies rather then used as an actual weapon.

Caltrops: Not a bomb but a specially made weapon allowing him to limit his opponents maneuverability. Little metal barbed usually are thrown on the ground allowing, most who notice are forced to go around. Those who dont typically have the metal barbs driving into their feet unless they have armor footing.

With his arsenal of weapons he also developed special attacks and physical skills to also aid him in combat or day to day activities as listed

Shattering Fist: Using two almost instant strikes with both sets of knuckles (Props to those who get the reference) Hart is able to shatter anything from oak wood to incredibly duration stones. The move does have it's limits, in which it cannot shatter diamonds and most metals. When used on plate armor, will cause a major dent though. Chain Mail is very effective against this attack. This move can cause major backlash to the body so is used with cation in combat.

Piercing Thrust: As the name suggested he shapes his fingers in almost a point and uses a high speed strike. While useless against most metal armor, it is a good against those using chainmail as it allows him to break the chains. Granted against chain mail and leather it dosn't pierce deep enough to cause major damage, but dosn't have the backlash Shattering Fist has

Soaring Strike: A palm thrusting move used to send things literally flying. While the move itself is not damaging, with exception of the fall if said person cannot fly, it dosn't have any backlash to the body and allows a chance to clear the gap between him and an opponent allowing him a chance to give a fight or flight choice.

Wind Step: A special state Hart can put his body into. While normally he isn't as fast as most, this allows him to almost triple his speed. While in this state, he cannot use any of his special attacks and his attack power is severely reduced, making this only good as a means of retreating. Despite being able to use this for a long time, he is literally exhausted after making this particular move a last resort gamble. If he cannot get away from his opponents he is literally left helpless.

Machine Fist: This state is similar to wind step except focus is put into his fists instead of his feet and his attack power is not reduced as much. While his attacks are nerfed by some degree this will allow him to throw rapid fire attacks at enemies. Typically good against large groups of people. Like Wind Step he cannot use any of his special attacks but can immediately switch into Wind Step if things seem out of his hands. While Wind Step will exhaust his whole body, this will only exhaust his arms, giving him one more chance to run if he cannot finish the fight.

(Been awhile since I rped with this guy so I may be leaving a few things out but I am happy with what i remembered)

-Appearance: Hart is not what you would call a good looking man, he is what you would call an ugly man. Being a nomad his body is very fit but full of scars and old wounds from his travels. His face is no exception with one scare going down his face making in an angle from his forehead, across his eye, and to his left cheek. His nose looks like it has been broken repeatedly as well. He dresses in basic clothing good for travel and has a set of clothes with him depending on the conditions. He does seem well equipped, with a belt where he keeps his bombs for easy access, a hand bag where he keeps his food, as well as a backpack where he keeps spare clothes and other odds and ends.
-Alignment: Neutral, tries his best to avoid the war and mind his own business, but that dosn't always go as planned now does it?
-Residence: Nomadic, tends to avoid the evil side at times since humans are generally looked down on.
-Personality: Most who see Hart will think of him as an initially hostile person, but in truth he is a very laid back individual who tries his best to get along to all he meets. While by no means a pacifist he is not someone who will openly attack another person. When it comes to people weaker then him, he usually lets them have a free pass if they offend him. Others who look like they can handle himself he will not hesitate to take a swing at though depending if they strike the right nerve. While not good, he does try to be helpful in general believe it to be in his best interest to keep a good reputation. He makes a living by doing work for people, either has a body guard or construction but hardly stays long enough to make a career out of it. He does enjoy a good brawl though, if anyone who is a fellow pugilistic he will challenge to a sparring match. While not a killer in nature, he has done it before as a means of self defense. Normally against those who are so strong that it was a kill or be killed situation. If he can help it he will allow people to get away, thinking it to be crude if he were to chase them down and finish them off.
-Backstory: Hmmmmmmmmm I may decide I want to rp this part out to anyone who is interested enough in him IC to listen :3.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm

There won't be ONLY Human NPCs, but yes, I'm going to take care of the NPCs. There'll be a lot of Sharmite NPCs too.

Also, I really like Hart, he sounds like a really awesome Pugilist/Alchemist combo. ^^ Props for creativity!

Hart = Accepted

All right, I might start the RP soon. Does anyone have a reason I should not?
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Yeah is is one of my first rp characters and by far my favorite one cause he is loosely based on my RL self since I like boxing and explosives >.>.

None from me, I look forward to getting back into the rping game. Been over a year since I did any outside of TRPGs
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:11 am

cool character Hart, so swerve its not just gonna our 5 or so characters meeting over and over again
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 am

anon64 wrote:
cool character Hart, so swerve its not just gonna our 5 or so characters meeting over and over again

Yeah, it'll be more than that, but if you so desire you can have your characters befriend other peoples' and sorta hang out with them. But if something else is more your speed I can make NPCs for everyone to interact with.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 am

Don't over due it, I know I have trouble keeping up rping more then two characters at once, but a whole slew of em can be a real pain in the ass. Besides it's good for PC's to interact alot. You never know what interesting outcomes with come out of it.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm

CwHart wrote:
Don't over due it, I know I have trouble keeping up rping more then two characters at once, but a whole slew of em can be a real pain in the ass. Besides it's good for PC's to interact alot. You never know what interesting outcomes with come out of it.

The first sentence: That's a good point. I imagine that DMing for several people in several different places would be difficult but I'm okay with trying. ^^

The second sentence: This.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 pm

So ummm, not to be pushy or nothing but >.> when we be starting?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Well, if everyone is ready, I'll start a topic. Though, do you think this should go in the off-topic section? Or maybe Stories? Or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 am

Stories sounds like a reasonable place to put it, but IDK tbh
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 am

bumping cos if we can get this started the forum hopefully will come back to life
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

VERY WELL.
I've decided.
It's going in the Stories section. I'll try to post a starter, but then you guys will have to introduce your characters yourselves. Then I'll give you something to interact with, I guess.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 am

I wonder how many people are still in the RP
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 pm

I was going to remark on that... They wanted to RP to start so bad, why aren't they posting? I don't mean to sound like I'm whining, but do they not know or something?

This being said, Hart, I gave you a little more of a setting to work with. You could head to a home, talk to an NPC, basically anything. If you want, I'll even give you some kind of quest to complete.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah... .some of us have RP problems.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Well typically I would like to wait for some more people to get into the story before I make another post. Also for anyone who is new to rping as I understand there is a few, don't overthink things its suppose to be fun and all. I just say try and dive into it head.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah, that's cool. I guess that a sorta sandbox-ish RP would be a bit weird in that way. But once I get a few people going we can really start. I guess I'll throw in Amy soon.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Sorry bout that, have posted now
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:17 pm

-Name: Erick(True Name Unknown)
-Species: (Human)
-Abilities: Talented knife fighter (Wields Cursed Dagger, an ancient razor sharp blade)
-Appearance: Erick wears a brown cloak with a hood, hardly ever carries anything on him except for the dagger, quite good looking albeit his years spent in the wild have taken their toll
-Alignment: Neutral, works only to find out why and how he came into existence, believes that the dagger holds the key
-Residence: Field area and Both Forests, travels a lot but doesn't go into the city's unless he has to
-Personality - Erick, although very cautious and untrusting, is never openly hostile without reason, he detests bandits and those who prey on the weak, but prefers to stay out of the way

Backstory - Erick's first memory was waking up in a frozen pond, drowning, he floated to the top but couldn't break the ice, panicking he saw a glistening blade lying at the bottom of the lake, he didn't have much air but something about it drew him in, swimming down to reach it he took the blade, as soon as he did he felt a rush of power surge through him, he quickly swam back to the top and managed to slice a hole big enough to fit through in the ice sheet blocking him from the air he so desperately needed. As he escaped he spent a few weeks simply hunting and surviving on his own, until that is he came across the Capital city, he was nervous at first but then found the residents to be friendly, he rested their for a while but became angry. All the people in the Capital all had pasts and family's, and a reason for being, but all he knew was the way of the dagger, this anger built inside him until he could no longer stay in the city, he then ventured back into the wilderness, desperate to find his purpose in life...
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

...I actually quite like it! ^^

Erick - Accepted
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 pm

:-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next