Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)

Go down 
+58
SomeGuy
monked80
SAKARAD
Maj Peppers
Barbas
black.hell_
vesago_x
UsernameNotAvailible
Bladeblade22
marksaga7
thasolidjake
Cryostasis
GrimReaper666
tornadohider
PikeOfAO
dukenukem
Drake777
martinixx
overlordvoid
stevenbelmont
dirtydan555
datguy
muffinfortress
DarkMoose8
Dontfindme3
DarkWyvern
deku999
drputrido
trtd
nossiob
Rainman7
Stoneer
ast123
VGDMalcolm
joakinter
argtarg
LazyAlex
ozkun
Professor Tree
ThirdEyeKage
kissfan
ThunderGod65
Daemon McRae
AnonyWriter
Zesquid
Dabeavis
Katanarama!
ShadithBro
CwHart
Dataslycer
questionman
Mkmd13
anon64
Yuna
NoMarcy
wolfzero001
Cio
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkMoose8

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Sent it in private message. Thank you so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinfortress

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:53 am

Could you maybe send it to me as well? :p really want to play it
Back to top Go down
datguy

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Me too please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dirtydan555

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 am

I followed the link into anonfiles, it says its a RAR file but i can not extract without it going into internet explorer an flipping a tit. I have the demo running all nice and fine but i can't seem to extract the full game.
Back to top Go down
stevenbelmont

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 am

I'm sorry, I'm probably the eighteenth person to ask, but is it possible for someone to send me the complete working game? Mine is broken like everyone elses.
Back to top Go down
stevenbelmont

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Nevermind, I got it completely working, the level editor too, so time for me to poof forever XD
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Hello will be amking a full torrent of the game soon or a download of it also will be posting videos and walkthroughs if people want me too
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm

For thos having trouble i will be making a copy for those who want one of the full game
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm

hurry and get it full game
http://rapidgator.net/file/7eeeeb9d6370c4d18c02e43599fb6ebf/RJ102539.zip.html
Back to top Go down
martinixx

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:04 pm

hello to everyone , yep i know it will be sounds stupid buuuuut.... i need a copy of this game and all the files doesnt workin...please help me !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dirtydan555

PostSubject: Site requires premium for download   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Your file is too large for free users of this site to use. :\
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:34 pm

okay well i tried this file i sent it doesn work but send me a private message and i guess i can send u via skype i know it works considering i bought this and mgq 3 and desire dungeon xD
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:44 pm

also to beat succbus queen dodge her first attack by watching th eopening above the second one jsut run from third one duck after that the girl will try to grab u time it perfect smack here and she will lose life each time you do this the attacks get stronger and multply but jsut repeat the process the timing of your attack is key enjoy have fun
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:56 pm

i tried the link again it works hmm dunno why u all cant downlaod it maybe you need to register first it is free you know at rapidgator
Back to top Go down
martinixx

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:07 pm

it say me " page not found " =(
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Okay great news have bought a share server so now i can share a lot with no restrictions so in a few minutes new link will be sent
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Full game of one syota hurry before deleted -/-   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:47 pm

http://tbf.me/a/B2MANF
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

http://tbf.me/a/B2MANF
is full game link no restrictions anyone can downlaod please send me good feed back if you like i will be adding desire dungeon maybe soon
Back to top Go down
martinixx

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 pm

i'm very grateful to you overlordvoid !!!!!
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:53 pm

martinixx wrote:
i'm very grateful to you overlordvoid !!!!!
np yw^^
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

if anyone has a request for a eroge game i have over 200 lol and over i dunno 700 different animes so please send me request ill see what i can do yw everyone have fun time for me to sleep xD anyone who wants to add me to friends is welcomed for those who havent read yet this file is full game of one syota anyone is welcome to download it no restrictions
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 pm

btw off the subject a lil why the hell hasnt anyone said dantes inferno on here the lust chicks kiss you and rape you and so does the boss cleopatra
Back to top Go down
Drake777

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey Guys! I need help.

I did Everything. my computer are set in japanese as an administrator.
I even downloaded Hf Papploc.

when i try to open the game. a black window pop up for like 0.5 secondes and it immediately shut down.. I don't know what do to guys. please help.
Back to top Go down
Drake777

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:59 pm

I think i have a problem with 2dk2nd but i'm not sure. I tried to update my flash player to the latest version... the game still crash... i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Drake777

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:15 pm

[quote="ShadithBro"]I'm at Alex's new place he lacks a internet connection atm but says hi and sends this password list

Spoiler:

and file list for those who have to rename the files

Spoiler:

also note that these use number characters different from the normal ones you just type

Spoiler:

i found why my game dont open, my folder are not on the good script... i can run a certain demo, but what tell me wich files i need to rename ??? i know there is certain files with some number but some demo files have nothing.. its really difficult, can u tell me if i can get zip program that can gave me the correct script of the files or something??? seriously its not cool, i really want to play but i can't its difficult for no reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next