Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)

Go down 
+58
SomeGuy
monked80
SAKARAD
Maj Peppers
Barbas
black.hell_
vesago_x
UsernameNotAvailible
Bladeblade22
marksaga7
thasolidjake
Cryostasis
GrimReaper666
tornadohider
PikeOfAO
dukenukem
Drake777
martinixx
overlordvoid
stevenbelmont
dirtydan555
datguy
muffinfortress
DarkMoose8
Dontfindme3
DarkWyvern
deku999
drputrido
trtd
nossiob
Rainman7
Stoneer
ast123
VGDMalcolm
joakinter
argtarg
LazyAlex
ozkun
Professor Tree
ThirdEyeKage
kissfan
ThunderGod65
Daemon McRae
AnonyWriter
Zesquid
Dabeavis
Katanarama!
ShadithBro
CwHart
Dataslycer
questionman
Mkmd13
anon64
Yuna
NoMarcy
wolfzero001
Cio
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Here you go my friends! The full game as of requested by anon64.

https://anonfiles.com/file/2bdacc745fc5b73be53746434ede7e13

I also took the liberty to put in the patches as well so the game works fine and I got to say that this game is another grade A find!!! We NEED to find more games like this!!!
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Same issue as with the demo it game just immidiatly closes when I try to open it, I'm gonna have to look into this later and see if I am missing anything needed to run it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 pm

CwHart wrote:
Same issue as with the demo it game just immidiatly closes when I try to open it, I'm gonna have to look into this later and see if I am missing anything needed to run it

Do you have your computer set in Japanese local?
Back to top Go down
Dabeavis

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 am

questionman wrote:
where did you get the torrent?

There's a link to a torrent of this on the 1st page
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 am

Yeah I use a program that runs game with the Japanese local, same issue it crashes. Like does this game require any form of outside program to run? If so I am prolly missing that program

Edit: Now trying to download it multiple times and files seem to come in broken. Gonna see if I can find one of those links you fount and see if I can get better luck.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 am

So when are we going to get some pics?
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:06 am

Sheesh shouldn't u atleast take a feller out to dinner first >.>
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 am

Zesquid wrote:
So when are we going to get some pics?
http://excessm.jp/onesyota/ss.html
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 am

Edit: Ok game is now working it seems, figured a few things out, now gonna check this out. Hope it's worth all the effort.

Also two questions, what is the story? I can never understand how those translating things work so I am at a lost on whats going on other then alot of pedo women running around.

Two, are the bosses beatable, teacher keeps kicking my ass and I cant seem to hurt her much.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 pm

I am experiencing the same problem CwHart was, and the torrent on the front page is gone, now.

I downloaded the file from anonfiles, and when I extracted the .rar, it had 3 files broken in it.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 pm

At this point I'm just assuming that I need to have a Japanese language pack installed to play this, and I'm not installing Ultimate to accomplish this.

Sucks, because this looks like a pretty great find.
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm

I didn't use a translation pack, but from my rusty Japanese (I used to live there ya know Wink ) regarding the story:

There's this dream knight dude who's fighting a succubus queen that wants to take over the world...of course. Dream knight also has a helper named G, who may or may not actually be a bad guy.
The dream knight decides to inhabit Shyota's pure and innocent little mind in order to find where the queen is hiding, but he will be defeated if he splooges. Evil succubus lady knows his weakness and invades the dreams of most women in Japan. She promises real-world rewards like expensive TVs, money, and fame if all they do is make Shyota skeet.
The women are all skeptical at first, but visions the succubus showed them in their dreams all come true in real life.
Later on, all the ladies get in on it thanks to a photographer's report in the local newspaper. Shyota pretty much gets attacked by MUCH more powerful ladies after that.

That's my rusty nutshell translation. Use you imaginations! Very Happy

As for the bosses, they are invincible EXCEPT at certain openings. The teacher, for example, will sometimes stumble after missing a grab. Attack her when it says "HIT HERE!!!". Later, bosses require you to get grabbed, then countering.
I beat all the bosses except the giantess...I couldn't figure out what to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 pm

AnonyWriter wrote:
I am experiencing the same problem CwHart was, and the torrent on the front page is gone, now.

I downloaded the file from anonfiles, and when I extracted the .rar, it had 3 files broken in it.

For the torrent, just take the [/url] off the end of the link when you open it, and go there.

I just finished that torrent.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Thank you so much for this.mkmd
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 am

I C well, cool yeah just beat the photographer lady, and wow this game takes a sudden raise in difficulty on lvl 3 Those damn woman with the purses piss me off
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

one question, does anyone know how to use the edit option on level select, im probably just being dumb but when i select it it just dumps me in an empty level
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:44 pm

anon64 wrote:
Thank you so much for this.mkmd

Not a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm

anon64 wrote:
one question, does anyone know how to use the edit option on level select, im probably just being dumb but when i select it it just dumps me in an empty level

This took me forever to figure out, so allow me to provide a tutorial:

The key files responsible are all labeled ED01.player (or ED02, ED03, etc.). What you do is, make copies of the enemy files you want to fight against. These are all labeled E1, E2, E3.player. Put the copies in a side folder. It's best to have 6 of them because there are 6 ED0#.player files. There is a guide in the instruction manual folder called (edit guide) or similar that tells you what E#.player file is what enemy. Then, once you have the optimal six, rename them ED01, ED02, whatever. This is why you are making copies. It doesn't matter what enemies are what file. Now leave them in their little side folder for now.

Next, find the files in the base folder that have three japanese characters, and a number in parenthesis. (i.e. ノルマ(50).demo) The number is how many enemies you are going to be fighting. Make a copy of your optimal numner, and put that in the side folder with the enemies you've renamed. Rename that file ED_N.demo.

Next, find the file named vs1人.demo. Copy it into the side folder, and rename it ED_O.demo.

Then, pick what background you want. they are labeled (for example) S13.stage. Copy it into the side folder. Rename it EDS1.stage The guide for enemies in the instruction manual folder also tells you what file is what background.

You should have nine files:

ED01.player
ED02.player
ED03.player
ED04.player
ED05.player
ED06.player
ED_N.demo
ED_O.demo
EDS1.stage

...in your side folder. Cut and paste those into the core files of the game itself. If you are uncertain about messing with core files, make a copy of the game to be safe. I have had no problems. Select the option to copy and replace all files.

Then, load the game, and select the edit stage. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dabeavis

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Too bad the edit is pretty simplistic sounding, this could use a gallery/practice mode where you can spawn any enemy or boss.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 pm

I tried downloading the above link, it all downloaded, and then for some reason it won't run. I double click the game button, it opens for half a second and then immediately closes out. What do? :u
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Zesquid wrote:
I tried downloading the above link, it all downloaded, and then for some reason it won't run. I double click the game button, it opens for half a second and then immediately closes out. What do? :u

I had the damnest time with this.,

If you have Windows 7, you need to go into your Control Panel, then "Clock, Panel, and Region", then "Region and Language".

There is a Location tab, and an Administrative tab. If you do like I did, you'll fiddle with the Location tab all night long, and get zero results. Go to the Administrative tab, change your system locale to Japanese. This will require a reboot. The game should work afterward.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Daemon McRae wrote:
anon64 wrote:

This took me forever to figure out, so allow me to provide a tutorial:

The key files responsible are all labeled ED01.player (or ED02, ED03, etc.). What you do is, make copies of the enemy files you want to fight against. These are all labeled E1, E2, E3.player. Put the copies in a side folder. It's best to have 6 of them because there are 6 ED0#.player files. There is a guide in the instruction manual folder called (edit guide) or similar that tells you what E#.player file is what enemy. Then, once you have the optimal six, rename them ED01, ED02, whatever. This is why you are making copies. It doesn't matter what enemies are what file. Now leave them in their little side folder for now.

Next, find the files in the base folder that have three japanese characters, and a number in parenthesis. (i.e. ノルマ(50).demo) The number is how many enemies you are going to be fighting. Make a copy of your optimal numner, and put that in the side folder with the enemies you've renamed. Rename that file ED_N.demo.

Next, find the file named vs1人.demo. Copy it into the side folder, and rename it ED_O.demo.

Then, pick what background you want. they are labeled (for example) S13.stage. Copy it into the side folder. Rename it EDS1.stage The guide for enemies in the instruction manual folder also tells you what file is what background.

You should have nine files:

ED01.player
ED02.player
ED03.player
ED04.player
ED05.player
ED06.player
ED_N.demo
ED_O.demo
EDS1.stage

...in your side folder. Cut and paste those into the core files of the game itself. If you are uncertain about messing with core files, make a copy of the game to be safe. I have had no problems. Select the option to copy and replace all files.

Then, load the game, and select the edit stage. Have fun!

Few things:

1. I highly recommend holding onto at least one copy of the original EDXX.player files. Rename it to something like "Empty". Those files are the only way you can truly control how many enemies you face at once. Consider them filler.

2. The vs1人.demo file determines how many women will pounce on you when you're currently grabbed. So if you want 4 of them grabbing you, grab the vs4人.demo file, etc.

3. To use the guide in the instruction manual, I highly recommend the following:

a. Download Google Chrome, if you don't already have it

b. Open the Edit manuals

c. Change your encoding on the page to Japanese Shift_JIS

d. It will offer to translate the page to English. Do it.

Then you have a really nice looking guide on the file names and so forth.

In other news, I opened up some of the .Player files in Notepad++, changed the encoding to Japanese Shift_JIS, and was able to translate bits and pieces out of there (Using the translate plugin, which you have to install through the plugin manager), but can't locate where the actual dialogue text is at. I might fiddle with other files later to find it. I would like to know just what the hell these girls are saying. Smile

For some reason, the cop girl is my favorite. I love the handcuff move. There's just that moment of despair when you know you're going to get dogpiled and there's nothing you can do, that's pretty great for me.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 am

Hi, long time lurker here. Been around even since the blog started.
This is my first post here and all, so hope to make it a useful one.

And seeing how people is having problem with the stage edit...

h t t p ://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2693313
Credit to the japanese guy who make it, the link is taken from the creator blog though
(and seeing how I can't post link just yet... feel free to remove my link if I break any rule and yada yada)

The above is a stage edit UI. Just put it in the main folder and run it. Pretty easy to use.
Just some thing to note:

4- mean up to 4 can rape you at one time, free to set between 1-4
20- mean the no. of girl you have to defeat to end the stage... but come on Laughing

This has been tested by me while running my com is Japan region, seriously, if the game is not starting up and end without any error, do what anoywriter say and change the region.

The creator had also released one last patch(?) on the game main website, however it is locked with a password.
With respect to him, I'll not post the password here. But instead, I'll post the hint he give.
The password is the last line in はじめに(Readme).txt
Simple eh?
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm putting it into the folder with all the files but when I run it I get an error saying something didn't work correctly... and also I am not really even sure how to use this
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

What sort of error? Is it telling you some file is missing?

Best if you post the full error message.

Once you get the UI running, just mess around with it. It doesn't run the edit stage, it just help you rename the file. You still have to run the main game and pick edit stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next