Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)

Go down 
+58
SomeGuy
monked80
SAKARAD
Maj Peppers
Barbas
black.hell_
vesago_x
UsernameNotAvailible
Bladeblade22
marksaga7
thasolidjake
Cryostasis
GrimReaper666
tornadohider
PikeOfAO
dukenukem
Drake777
martinixx
overlordvoid
stevenbelmont
dirtydan555
datguy
muffinfortress
DarkMoose8
Dontfindme3
DarkWyvern
deku999
drputrido
trtd
nossiob
Rainman7
Stoneer
ast123
VGDMalcolm
joakinter
argtarg
LazyAlex
ozkun
Professor Tree
ThirdEyeKage
kissfan
ThunderGod65
Daemon McRae
AnonyWriter
Zesquid
Dabeavis
Katanarama!
ShadithBro
CwHart
Dataslycer
questionman
Mkmd13
anon64
Yuna
NoMarcy
wolfzero001
Cio
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 am

So what does this new patch do? I have uploaded it but I really dont see much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 am

Just some bug fix, like if you do play all the stages, before the patch, there will be some girl that is impossible to beat due to bug, the patch fix that.

But if you're going to use edit mode and see the girl rape the ass out of the boy, you can do so without the patch.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 am

Can you guys post some pics of kiss and rape?
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 am

Can't really post any picture myself yet, so you have to settle with the picture in the game website.

And for kisses, some the girls would sometime blow kisses to taunt while the boy is being rape by other girls.
I know for sure the 2 Idol Girl blow kisses as attack to knock the boy down before raping him.
And I'm quite sure 1 of the middle School Girl(think it's call middle school girl 1..) has one of her rape attack with kiss. Pretty much kissing the boy while stroking his penis, that one was hot.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 am

i gotta agree with thunder the kiss/wank attack was great, also does anyone know how to kill the giant mantis girl yet, or is that the girl you were talking about in the patch that you cant beat without it
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 am

nope, it's another boss that I forgot... The bug was once you break free from her rape, she get stuck to you, and you can't hit her and vice versa.

As for the giant mantis...
Let her grab you with the flashing grab and do not escape. When she falls down afterwards, push her

Wonder if anyone here find that line familiar... Laughing
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 am

questionman wrote:
I'm putting it into the folder with all the files but when I run it I get an error saying something didn't work correctly... and also I am not really even sure how to use this

Okay, think of the EDIT folder as a staging area for getting your files figured out. The game doesn't actually look at your EDIT folder for anything. It's just where you copy files from the main game folder to, so that you can line them up, change the names to the EDXX files, etc. When you're all set, you copy all the files in the folder, and paste them to the main game folder.

Also, be sure you have all 6 ED files, so:

ED01
ED02
ED03
ED04
ED05
ED06

This is why I remarked earlier that you want to hold onto a copy of one of those "empty" EDXX files they originally put in the folder, because if you wanted to only fight, say, 4 enemies? You have to use two "empty" files to do it. You can't skip putting any in there, or it will error out when you run the edit stage.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 am

Can someone link the patch, btw? I can't find it on their site. I couldn't beat one of the bosses in stage 7 and just gave up. I hope that's what it fixes.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 am

Here is the link h t t p: / /excessm.jp/onesyota/download_2.html

BTW, I think questionman is referring to the stage edit UI I link.
Can anyone get it to work anyway? I myself have no problem with it, sure beat referring to the edit data and renaming the file every time I want to change the girls.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

thanks for the mantis tip thunder, and i've had no luck with the Edit either
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm

ThunderGod65 wrote:
Here is the link h t t p: / /excessm.jp/onesyota/download_2.html

BTW, I think questionman is referring to the stage edit UI I link.
Can anyone get it to work anyway? I myself have no problem with it, sure beat referring to the edit data and renaming the file every time I want to change the girls.

Thanks, but when I try to extract it, it wants a password.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:57 am

The creator had also released one last patch(?) on the game main website, however it is locked with a password.
With respect to him, I'll not post the password here. But instead, I'll post the hint he give.
The password is the last line in はじめに(Readme).txt
Simple eh?

For the stage edit UI, might posting any error message?
I suspect you might need to install some Visual Basic Redistribution pack.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Someone post the screenshots...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 am

Anyone know how to get past the succubus controlled girl on stage 7?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:44 am

You need to counter-attack when she attempts the heart grab. Regular won't work. I hope you practiced your timed-hits.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 am

kissfan wrote:
Someone post the screenshots...

Strange, i already post the screenshot, but it's seems didn't work, i will try to upload it again >.<

Mkmd13 wrote:
Anyone know how to get past the succubus controlled girl on stage 7?

Evade 3 of her attack (blue, red and green pattern attack) then when she try to grab you, counter attack her (the special counter where the shadow image appear)
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 am

I'm having a hard time getting this game running. It opens for about a second and then closes instantly. I messed with the system locale, but I'm still having this problem.
What I have is a folder for the game with the Extra, Edit, instruction manual, and another folder in it. Then, there are a bunch of stage, player, and demo files. I'm not sure if I have to move around the files and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Here you go my friends! The full game as of requested by anon64.

https://anonfiles.com/file/2bdacc745fc5b73be53746434ede7e13

I also took the liberty to put in the patches as well so the game works fine and I got to say that this game is another grade A find!!! We NEED to find more games like this!!!
I'm trying to download this, but it keeps saying the source file cannot be read.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I just downloaded it and works fine for me... Can anyone else confirm this?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 am

i downloaded it from your link and everythings fine with it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

How are you unzipping it Giga Man? Are you using 7zip or Winrar?
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

I never got past downloading it in my browser. The download would always get interrupted.
I've tried on Firefox and IE.
Back to top Go down
ozkun

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 am

Anyone know how to get spanked by the teacher? I have seen it happen a few times, and I notice that your heart doesn't decrease during the spanking.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Nevermind, I got it working. Had to download it off a different computer.

ozkun wrote:
Anyone know how to get spanked by the teacher? I have seen it happen a few times, and I notice that your heart doesn't decrease during the spanking.

I think it's when she tries to grab you but no heart appears behind her. When a heart appears, that's when she's gonna rape you. No heart means she's gonna spank you.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Anyone beaten the giant boss yet, she is a real pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next