Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)

Go down 
+58
SomeGuy
monked80
SAKARAD
Maj Peppers
Barbas
black.hell_
vesago_x
UsernameNotAvailible
Bladeblade22
marksaga7
thasolidjake
Cryostasis
GrimReaper666
tornadohider
PikeOfAO
dukenukem
Drake777
martinixx
overlordvoid
stevenbelmont
dirtydan555
datguy
muffinfortress
DarkMoose8
Dontfindme3
DarkWyvern
deku999
drputrido
trtd
nossiob
Rainman7
Stoneer
ast123
VGDMalcolm
joakinter
argtarg
LazyAlex
ozkun
Professor Tree
ThirdEyeKage
kissfan
ThunderGod65
Daemon McRae
AnonyWriter
Zesquid
Dabeavis
Katanarama!
ShadithBro
CwHart
Dataslycer
questionman
Mkmd13
anon64
Yuna
NoMarcy
wolfzero001
Cio
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Ahhhh I see... Damn now that is hard!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:16 am

Dataslycer wrote:
The additional difficulty (and an easy mode) is in the folder.  You need to replace a file but I forgot which ones since I haven't opened this in a long time.  Hard mode is if you get grabbed, it is instant game over.  The reason that the forementioned two bosses are unbeatable is because you actually need to get grabbed to be able to defeat them.

Easy modes
counter - normal attack is replaced with counter, final boss still needs proper timing
water - normal attack is replaced with basic watergun attack

Hard modes
hard - instant ejaculation
Back to top Go down
Bladeblade22

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 am

i think ive figured it out how to solve the problem with the insta close (i mean that it worked for me at least) i had japanese locale and everything but still the game wouldnt open i searched for solutions to this problem on the net(so i stubbled upon this forum) and seeing how i dont find any solutions i decided to ask someone in real life ,

so i moved my Folder with one-syota from the folder with my other ror games to D:\One-Syota and then when i tried opening it , it acctualy worked! well try that and see if it works..for me it did...
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 am

So does anyone remember how to change the difficulty?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:11 am

yeah find the file named title.demo or something like that and copy it somewhere safe

next find the file named water.demo, counter.demo or hard.demo they should be in one of the zip files

now copy the one you want to the main game folder and rename it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Can someone post a download of the game because Chapter four just will not work for me and that is the only chapter that I have not completed.
Back to top Go down
UsernameNotAvailible

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:10 pm

does any one know how to run it on windows 8?
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:10 pm

DarkMoose8 wrote:
Hi there everyone! I'm new in this forum and I would really like to play this game. The problem is, when I launch it, an error ocures. It says "GameDemo Open error[ŚxT.demo]" and then the window goes blank...
Has anyone encountered this problem? I've downloaded game from torrent from first page.
I just bought the game from DLsite and I am having the same problem. I can open the game and it runs through to the title screen fine, but as soon as I press "A" to start the game, I get the error. First it was Œx[][].demo, but I just copied and pasted that from the Trial version. Now, it says fGfsf\[][fhIa.demo

I can play One Syota - Kariyume perfectly, as well as the trial version of One Syota, but apparently the full version won't run past the title screen. WTF, One Syota, WTF?

EDIT: Apparently, I had to switch my region and the non-Unicode settings to Japanese before I unzipped the game. Now, the full version is working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 am

Lmfao illias you always have to go jap unicode when palying japanese game xD anyways i could send a copy i guess mine was taken down 5x already so Razz
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:35 pm

overlordvoid wrote:
you always have to go jap unicode when palying japanese game
that is incorrect it's more like 87% of the time you have to
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 pm

overlordvoid wrote:
Lmfao illias you always have to go jap unicode when palying japanese game xD anyways i could send a copy i guess mine was taken down 5x already so Razz
LMFAO! I wish someone would have told me that earlier. I have only ever seen people talk about regional settings, never unicode stuff, so I never touched them. Also, I have played many other japanese games such as, Desire Dungeon, Monster Girl Quest, Violated Hero 1 and 2, One Shota - Kariyume, and Unholy Sanctuary. I run a US version of Windows XP on a US macintosh, using Boot Camp. I have played the above games perfectly without ever having to touch the unicode settings.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:55 pm

i can send u one with editor included
Back to top Go down
black.hell_

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:19 am

Oneshota Incomplete Moves Video by kaizer211

Found this for those of us who cant download nada. I have no idea about any of the details of these scenes, just insight to what I hope is relevant gameplay
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:55 am

uploading now send u link

https://mega.co.nz/#!PQNHlShC!HSAtrTTsz5lsmMZeIE5OvnYPcK8Z55kCYnu6oVQvh8U

Last edited by overlordvoid on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am

look no further cause no wu have the game complete and with stage editor
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:13 am

edited the link wasnt working now it works
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 pm

overlordvoid wrote:
edited the link wasnt working now it works

You can give me a new download link?
Back to top Go down
Maj Peppers

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:49 am

Alright so all the anonfiles and torrents are giving me a hard time and I'm getting different issues with every download. I've tried everything including changing file names, locations of my files, and my locale to Japanese. Apparently the downloads I get that even start up are broken and yeah. Basically, can someone just send me a zip file of the game working? I'd really appreciate it.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 am

Maj Peppers wrote:
Alright so all the anonfiles and torrents are giving me a hard time and I'm getting different issues with every download. I've tried everything including changing file names, locations of my files, and my locale to Japanese. Apparently the downloads I get that even start up are broken  and yeah. Basically, can someone just send me a zip file of the game working? I'd really appreciate it.  Very Happy 

Here

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t956-one-shota
Back to top Go down
Maj Peppers

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 am

Links on the website given are broken :/
Back to top Go down
SAKARAD

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello everybody!!! Excuse me, I'm still looking for One Shota and each single place in which I've been searching on the Internet is broken (here in this forum as well), so please, is there anybody who can help me with this problem? I don't really know what else to do :/
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 pm

SAKARAD wrote:
Hello everybody!!! Excuse me, I'm still looking for One Shota and each single place in which I've been searching on the Internet is broken (here in this forum as well), so please, is there anybody who can help me with this problem? I don't really know what else to do :/

The First (older game)
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B121127%5D%5Bexcess-m%5D-%E7%8E%8B%E6%A7%98%E3%81%AF%E3%81%8A%E3%81%AD%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%82%BF%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%A2%E3%82%92%E8%A6%8B%E3%82%8B-96320/ (only bitshare links work)

Second game (newer game)
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88-%5B130803%5D-%5Bexcess-m%5D-%5B%E3%81%8A%E3%81%AD%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%82%BFact%5D-%E7%8B%A9%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%A2%E5%AE%88%E3%82%8B%E6%97%85-176494/
Back to top Go down
SAKARAD

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:06 am

Oh that's great!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it  cheers 
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:21 am

or you can download both full versions and editors included https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t996-one-shota
Back to top Go down
SAKARAD

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:15 am

Hope the games will work on Vista, thanks a lot to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next