Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure

Go down 
+15
Caustic_Clown
guametsunami
LipsInfinity
SomeGuy
Awesome_Dante
joakinter
mexican dude
sarcasticspidey
ShadithBro
b36683
kissfan
NeoGeno450
lawlnewb
monked80
Mkmd13
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Considering the whole, injured leg thing. B might just be best for now-
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Yah man gotta do b. Gunna git it on! Yo dawg post dis shit alredy. Is ben a month
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:59 pm

B?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:05 pm

BBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Sheeeeep!....Uh....I mean, Beeeee! (Yeah, I know for english they say baaa, but for spanish they say Beee! ò.ó))
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:11 am

joakinter wrote:
Sheeeeep!....Uh....I mean, Beeeee! (Yeah, I know for english they say baaa, but for spanish they say Beee! ò.ó))
Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 6
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:54 am

B)She'll serve as a nice buffer against other temptresses unless she's willing to share.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:06 pm

> B)
> The decision here is pretty obvious
> "Yeah you can come with me. I'd love the company too." Her cheeks turn pink and she smiles sweetly as you say that. Sure she was a little forceful kissing you, but she seems so nice and genuine. 
> Oh crap. Company? Being with this beautiful girl made you completely forget about Simon. Guess you'll have to backtrack and go pick him up. You wouldn't want him to be used as a hostage or something later on.
> "Gabby," you start. "Before we even go to the castle we have to go back and get my friend. He's in that old cabin on the top of the mountain. "Yeah of course. I totally understand," she says.
> The two of you trudge up the steep hill that you fell down from. You're on Gabby's left side, walking on your left foot and letting your right dangle. She has her arm around you for support and your arm does the same. Because of this position, your leg isn't hurting that bad, but it takes a while to get to the top. Falling down may have hurt like s&!t but at least it was fast.
> You two finally reach the old cabin. It looks even worse up close. Rotting wood, several smashed windows, all the works. You see smoke coming from a chimney on the roof though, so someone must live there. As soon as you and Gabby approach the door, she steps backwards.
>"I can't go inside with you. Sorry." You turn to face her. "What? Why not?" you ask. She looks to the ground embarrassed and kicks the dirt. "Well... A witch lives there. If she knew I was with you and helping, she'd capture me and inform everyone in the castle of your location. The other girls would rush over here in an instant."
> "Damn," you think. You couldn't risk getting Gabby captured or hurt, nor do you want an army of midara knowing where you are right now. "Gabby? What about this ring? Don't they already know where I am?"
>"Not exactly. That ring you're wearing lets midara know where you are if they're close to you. If you're miles away, like you are from the castle, they won't know where you are.
>Well that's some good news for a change. "Hey Gabby, how strong's this witch?"
>"Pretty strong," she replies. "She's one of the more magical midara, using spells and potions. She can also teleport to different places. I'm sure she can do more, but that's all I know. What's your plan?"
>A) Rush inside the cabin and attack. The witch will most likely be caught off guard, giving you an advantage. 
>B) Have the witch come outside in case Simon's in the cabin. You wouldn't have to worry about her using him against you then. 
>C) Have Gabby get the witch outside, then hide so she doesn't get caught. Meanwhile, you jump in the chimney, save Simon, and escape. That witch won't even know what hit her.
>D) Set the cabin on fire. It'd cause enough of a distraction for the witch and destroy any books or potions she'd use against you. Though rescuing Simon may be more difficult and his skin may be compromised with 3rd degree burns. It's a chance you're willing to take.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:20 pm

B.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Gotta go wot dat a
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 pm

A)She has likely milked Simon for info, so we can't really surprise her.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:18 pm

D for the lolz
Back to top Go down
lawlnewb

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:12 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:36 am

Caustic_Clown wrote:
so we can't really surprise her.

I disagree.

D)

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 3699
Back to top Go down
Morlen

Morlen

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:48 pm

D)
How are we going to go about burning it though?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:51 pm

I'd like to change my choice to A.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:38 pm

(D)un (D)un (D)un
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Well... This ties things up since you can't count your vote three times, Dark. =3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

I voted A because i'd rather we not end up risking killing Simon.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Consider it as D, Flash.

As for me....... A
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Very close but
>A)
>"You go hide. I'll rush inside the cabin and attack the witch by surprise. I'll rescue Simon and then we can get the hell out of here and head towards the castle," you respond to Gabby.
> Gabby looks at you skeptically. "You're at a disadvantage here you know. You can barely walk by yourself, let alone catch a magical witch off guard. I think you're underestimating her."
> You give her a confident smirk, flashing your teeth. "Don't worry Gabs, I'll be fine. And I think you're underestimating what I can do. I've been in worse situations than saving Simon from some magical skank. You ever been surrounded by a gang of bandits? Gone up against necromancers or orcs before?" Gabby shakes her head. "Thought so. Trust me Gabby, I got this. No matter what happens, I'll get out of there okay."
> Your confidence must be contagious, because before you even know it, Gabby's face flusters and she shyly smiles at you. She runs to you and gives you a big hug, wrapping her arms around your neck and planting a kiss on your cheek. "I trust you. Just be careful in there," she whispers in your ear. You give her a nod and a thumbs up along with your smile and slowly creep towards the door. She nods in return and runs off into the trees to find a hiding location.
> You reach the door and cautiously pull the handle. Luckily, it opens easily and makes absolutely no noise. You step inside and close the door silently behind you. The cabin seems to be much bigger than the outside would appear, having a several rooms and a staircase leading upstairs. Your nose catches a wonderful perfume, and your curiosity gets the best  of you. You follow the scent, a very soft and floral fragrance, to one of the doors. You crack it open and see the witch, leaning over a fuming cauldron throwing unidentifiable ingredients into it.
> You can't see much else in the room, but you get a nice view of the witch's backside. She has a black feathery hat on top of her long and curly red hair and is wearing a tight black dress that display her rear and curves perfectly. You stare at her plump ass for a moment, distracted by her well rounded figure and the heavenly perfume you're smelling. You shake your head to snap our of the trance. "What a great time to daydream!" you think to yourself. Opening the door wider, you get a better view of the room. Shelves are lined up against the walls, adorned with various books and oddities, and several cabinets sit around the cauldron. You surmise they hold potion ingredients. The smoke and fumes rise up from the bubbling cauldron and go to the ceiling, and seeing as they don't fill up the room, must go up and through the chimney. Good thing you didn't jump into the chimney. That would've been a stupid plan.
> Thankfully the witch hasn't even noticed you. As an experienced thief, you are very skilled at keeping quiet, even with an injured leg acting as a handicap. You run at her and tackle her to the ground. She cries out, and her voice surprisingly turns you on a bit, as embarrassing as it is to admit it. She lies there, grasping her head as she tries to get over the unexpected attack.
> As she fumbles around, you get a full view of her. Long curly hair, slightly frizzy, extends to her shoulders. She has large full breasts and a sexy face with black eyeshadow and dark red lipstick to accompany her large and pouty lips. You can't help get a small erection at the beautiful sight. The witch stands up suddenly and you jump back. Her look of discomfort quickly changes to a catlike grin, her eyes studying you up and down. "Ohh my, how rude of you to just barge in without knocking. I'll have to teach you some manners." The witch's voice fills your ears, her sweet seductive voice getting to you and your privates.
>Just as you're about to make a break for the door, the witch snaps her fingers and beams at you. A purplish chain wraps all around your body tightly, then hovers you in the air. You try with all your might, but can't break free of the chains. The witch laughs sexily and walks over to you. "Don't even try to break free handsome. Those chains will tighten each time you struggle." She's right. The chains tightened up as soon as you attempt to exert force against them. Realizing how futile it is to resist, you relax your body. "Good..." she purrs. "Now let me introduce myself, since you traveled so far to visit me my little thief. My name is Carmilla, but there's no need to tell me yours. I've been watching you for a while now. And I like what I see." She winks flirtatiously at you and you feel a stir in your linens. She walks around you, letting her hand gracefully touch your shoulders and chest as she speaks. "Your friend also visited me, but he proved... uninteresting." "Simon? What've you done to him you filthy hag? Where is he?!" Carmilla gives you a devilish smile before continuing, completely ignoring your questions. "I was hoping you'd show up sooner or later my little thief, because now I have you all to myself. We'll have lots of fun, you and I." You open your mouth to speak, but find that you cannot. The witch must be using some spell to silence you. She leans forward and smacks her red lips right in front of your face. "Ooh save the sweet talk for later baby, right now we have other plans." She puckers her lips and pushes them against yours, kissing you for several minutes before breaking away with a sexy popping sound, leaving a big red print on your lips.
> Lust fills your spirit as you stare at Carmilla's luscious figure. Her lips felt so good on yours, and she obviously wants to give you more pleasure. But yet you have to escape so you can free your friend, and make sure Gabby's alright. No telling what creatures are lurking in the woods, or what the midara would do to her if they found out about her betrayal. Carmilla seems to sense your conflicting thoughts and comes in again, plastering your face with her shiny red lips. You let out a moan each time they touch your face, they're so soft, so moist, and you feel a nice wet print every time they leave, only to come back for more. Carmilla stops kissing you for a moment and takes out a tube of lipstick while a hand mirror floats to her. She generously reapplies, looking at you occasionally to make sure you're watching. When she's finally satisfied with the several coats she put on, she rushes at you for round two. She hugs you tightly, and though you're binded by chains, can still feel the warmth of her body and the softness of her breasts. She kisses you for what seems like eternity. You suddenly get sleepy and the last thing you remember seeing is Carmilla's lovely lips as they puckered for another kiss, and the wonderful perfume coming from the cauldron.

> You wake up with a start. Your leg hurts like hell and your back is just as bad. You feel cold and wrap your arms around yourself to keep warm. Adjusting to the darkness around you, your eyes make out several things. You're in a cell, a cold stone cell, with tight chains around your ankles and wrists. There's nothing in your cell, except a few pebbles, and you're so cold because you're in rags. Carmilla must've taken all of your weapons, equipment, and clothing. In front of you are secured iron bars, held firmly in place. You get up and look out your cell, discovering you're in a hallway of sorts. Torches line on the walls and you see several empty cells to your left. To your right you see a staircase, which must lead up to the cabin, and appears to be your only exit. What do you wanna do?

>A) Wait until Carmilla returns. There's really nothing you can do right now in this situation, and if she takes these chains off, you could probably find or make a weapon to use, while you play along with her game. However, Carmilla's magical charms came very close to consuming you, and you're not sure how much longer you could resist her.
>B) Call out for Simon. He's more than likely in the cells too, since Carmilla said he was "uninteresting." If he is down here, the two of you can make a plan to escape. However, you're unsure of whether Carmilla would hear your scheming, and her reaction to calling for help.
>C) Wait to be rescued. Since you've been gone for awhile, Gabby must know you're in trouble and will come into the cabin to rescue you. It's also possible Simon escaped, or was released for being "uninteresting", and will come to your aid. However, you have no idea how long it'll take, or if either of them are even in a position to save you.
>D) Find a way out by yourself. You're the most intelligent adventurer you know of, getting out of far worse situations than a stupid dungeon cell. You can't disappoint Gabby after she put all her faith in you, or Simon since he probably thinks you're going to rescue him, instead of the other way around. Plus you'd love to take on Carmilla one on one and show her what you're made of. It's personal now.

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 am

B.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:21 am

I say D)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:51 am

B.
Back to top Go down
lawlnewb

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 am

B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure   Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inspired by caustic- Another Kind of Adventure
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next