Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth

Go down 
+14
muffinfortress
Lightshock16
PieForPi
VulcanS
SomeGuy
Badoxe
NeoGeno450
blob131
hertzez
unknownwatcher
argaz003
sarcasticspidey
MistaJoestar
anon64
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Badoxe

Badoxe

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:31 pm

(OOC: How acceptable would it be for my char to know some magic based on his music? I sorta just realised he doesnt have a whole lot of options to actually defend himself, and although i mentioned it on my last post, a small "Okay!" or "Nope." would be welcome.

Also congrats to VulcanS for throwing a small girl into a cliff :^]
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:37 pm

Badoxe wrote:
(OOC: How acceptable would it be for my char to know some magic based on his music? I sorta just realised he doesnt have a whole lot of options to actually defend himself, and although i mentioned it on my last post, a small "Okay!" or "Nope." would be welcome.

(Thank you. Blue balls is a dangerous thing so Gage will be ready to bring the ruckus in Round 2-)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:51 am

"Thank you for all of your help." Alan said with a bow. "I wish you luck in your own endeavors."

As he left Alyssa's home, the ninja thought about his options. He didn't really have anything he could use to bait the fairy out. So that meant he had to search her 'trail'.

Alan looked around to see if he could spot any bubblegum in the immediate vicinity.
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:01 am

(Tell me if the compass/point in x direction spell is going overboard Razz . William primarily uses elemental magic, but he does know some minor spells and magic (cleaning spells, for instance) that every mage student had to learn.)

Having received his information, the mage turned around and walked out of the tavern. No point wasting more time or words in here. After leaving the tavern, William held out his hand and concentrated before a small arrow, made of blue light, appeared in his hand, pointing west. Never knew I would need this spell outside the classroom. William then closed his hand and headed left, keeping an eye out for both possible sleeping places and the Luxuria.

If I had expected to need a place to sleep, I would have lent some money from the Order. No matter. Since this Luxuria should be in the so called Worship district, there might be some sort of temple where I can sleep. If there isn't, I will just have to create a shelter with earth magic. It would take time, and it wouldn't be a fitting resting place for a mage, but it would do in a pinch.

Last edited by blob131 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Mark stared, slightly bewildered at what had just appeared in front of him. He read the word's, but just frowned. "...I won't be made to play some pesky Midara's games..." He muttered to himself, Unsheathing his blade, before taking aim. If the door wouldn't open of it's own accord, maybe he'd just have to cut it down. He aimed right for the formed word's, attempting to cut the door down.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Kirito sits on the bed and uses his advantage to get some information. "Now talk! Why are you here midara!? And how do I wake up?"
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:58 am

Zeal feels his sense of reason slipping away as the siren's kisses feel so good, and his member is throbbing like crazy. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knows he should be trying to fight off the midara's whiles, but at this point he wants nothing more than to give himself over to her. His thoughts are all over the place as Zeal tries to muster what little willpower he has yet to fight off the siren.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:00 am

(A gameplay note: I was thinking it would be kind of cool to keep the scenarios a surprise with each gate instead of keying you in at the start. Would you prefer I let you know which foe the scenario is based on? I don’t mind either way – I understand if you guys want an idea of what your characters are getting into. I ask because someone rolled an enemy that would benefit more from an element of surprise than others. Wink)

(hertzez: Thank you! Feedback is always appreciated.)

Aki, Interlude

Aki takes a breath to clear her thoughts, but part of her still laments her departure from the perfumed chamber.

A winding passageway expands to reveal the rogue’s second gate. The portal mirrors the first: A mass of swirling, violent blue energy stands between her and her next destination.

She relaxes with a semblance of relief mixed with apprehension – she tenses at the thought of what may lie ahead.

Her feet will her to find out.

Aki, Gate 2

The blinding light dims to the sounds of chirping birds and natural ambience – a sharp contrast from the dank, cavernous labyrinth.

Aki is graced with the kiss of a gentle breeze across her face as awareness returns.

She’s immediately aware of a natural scent, one of springtime trees and pollen. Her eyes settle into her new dimensions: The rogue finds herself in standing in a small, grassy clearing bordered by thick trees and brush. The high afternoon sun gets no resistance from a cloudless sky.

Aki’s immediate thoughts are interrupted by the sound of quavering branches at her back.

Her senses are immediately pulled in that direction. She turns on a dime in a readied position, but halts, staying immeasurably still.

The rogue’s gaze is immediately drawn to a woman – a tall giantess – snoozing beneath a tree not even ten feet from where Aki is standing. The tanned Amazon looks to be ten feet tall, bearing a mess of wild red hair that partially obscures her features. A broad wooden club, almost matching the rogue’s height, rests at the woman’s side.

With her will partially compromised, Aki’s eyes linger perhaps a bit too long on the giantess’ plump, ruby lips puckered into an adorably drowsy sort of pout as she slumbers. The rogue pulls her gaze away, instead falling to the woman’s pair of mammoth breasts that somehow remain sheathed beneath a skimpy, leopard-skin bra.

Aki’s mind instantly wanders for a moment. The breasts must be large enough to completely envelop her face in a smothering embrace…

The moment drifts away with Aki’s vision as she takes in the rest of the woman’s body from lips to legs. A loincloth does little to hide the woman’s features.

~You’d have better luck dancing with the cat girl in the tree~

A voice – Belle’s voice! – echoes through Aki’s mind above the distant sound of the dancer’s giggling. But just as suddenly as the voice intruded her mind, Aki’s thoughts fall silent. The rogue inspects the rest of her surroundings for any presence of her former lover.

And while she doesn’t find the dancer, she does see the neko in question.

The platinum blonde cat girl hangs above the giantess by her white tail roughly twenty feet above the sleeping giant. She watches Aki with her luscious lilac lips curved into an upside-down smirk, as if she knows something Aki doesn’t. The joke is quickly revealed: In one of the cat girl’s paws is the sheath to Aki’s short sword.

In the other…is the sword itself.

Aki’s eyes widen as she quickly pats at her side to confirm her missing weaponry. True enough, the weapon is gone – and the cat girl, whose smirk grows into a mischievous grin, gives the plundered rogue a flirty wink.

Without a moment’s warning, the cat girl tosses the sheath up in the air. The sheath hangs for about a second before beginning its descent – leaving Aki with just moments to react!

Aki – Condition: Normal

(Badoxe: That’s cool. Magic, like other supernatural abilities, is fine as long as the spells are kept reasonable.)

Magnus, Gate 1

The bard’s vision fades away to a bemused smile on the nekomata’s face.

His thoughts slog through darkened unconsciousness, lost in dreams of lamenting lamias and crafty cat girls. He slowly, slowly awakens to candlelight flickering throughout a small, wooden hut.

As Magnus’ vision works to return, the structure’s seams leak slivers of sunlight into the small space.

Secured with a primitive wooden door, the windowless structure is devoid of any life and furniture save himself, a lonely candle to the other side of the room and the crude bedspread of assorted furs that he was laid upon.

The bard finds his mouth slightly dry and his hands bound behind his back. The bindings, he notices, seem to feel loose around his wrists, as if they can be undone with some brute persuasion, perhaps. At that moment, however, the discovery was ignored: Even just the thought of sitting up causes Magnus to nearly pass out again, and several minutes pass before his vision finally fully clears and his constitution recovers enough for movement.

Numbness, however, remains through his body, and his focus remains wavering and woozy beneath a lazy haze clouding his mind. And though he held captive without blankets or coverings, Magnus feels so, so comfortably warm despite a slight chill in the air.

He licks at his dried lips, stopping briefly as he tastes…fruit…strawberries? Magnus licks again for a better taste; the fruit lingers in his mouth, and the warmth spreads deeper into his body. The sleepy sensation urges him to relax…relax and sink into the soft bedding…

Magnus sluggishly ponders what to do next, the bindings at his wrists all too present.

Magnus – Condition: Sleepy

Robert, Gate 1

The mermaid halts her seduction with a bewildered glare in Robert’s direction.

Her expression lingers for a few tense seconds. It’s the face of a person inexperienced in rejection. She furrows her brow with an adorable pout, seemingly put-off at Robert’s interest in other women.

“Injured creature? What, you mean Octo?” The mermaid snorts before idly ppointing over her shoulder toward the apparent passageway behind her. “She went to her hole with Squid. I might have saw her dragging a…” Her voice curls into a teasing suspicious tone. “…human girl with her.”

The mermaid’s glare softens into a sly, suggestive look. “Why, is the human your girlfriend?” she teases. She giggles with the flick of her tail, shooting herself toward Robert and circling the man with graceful ease. She laps him once before again settling in front of Robert with a content sigh, now a few inches closer to the seaman.

The mermaid’s face has returned to one of seduction as she drifts forward.

“What’s she got that I don’t…?” the mermaid purrs. Her hands cup her bare breasts…

Mesmerizing Breasts! Roll = 98. Success!
One Willpower damage. Robert’s Willpower is now 5.

…and the mermaid slowly jiggles her large bosoms between her fingers, swirling them rhythmically before Robert’s eyes. She lets the water’s current carry her slowly forward, her face brimming with seductive confidence.

She sees Robert fall into her booby trap: The bruiser can’t help but let his gaze drift to her large breasts. His eyes turn glassy as he watches the mermaid sandwich her breasts, swirling the soft, smooth flesh around, and around…and around…and…

Just inches from Robert, the mermaid lets her breasts fall into the man’s chest, spreading a lustful warmth through his body and causing his member to stiffen. She curls her arms around his back and pulls him into an embrace. The mermaid playfully rubs her boobs against his chest as her beautiful, soft lips drift closer and closer to his right cheek…stopping just short of his ear.

“How do you like my boobs?” she playfully purrs, her soft lips dancing against his face. She pulls closer to his ear with a whisper. “Would you like to know how they feel around your cock?”

She lets the embrace linger for just a moment – relishing the feeling of Robert’s hardening cock against her lower half – before she releases. The mermaid lets herself drift back only slightly, coming to a stop just a few inches from Robert.

She giggles at the bulge in Robert’s pants, licking her lips with a suggestive gleam to her eyes.

Robert – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 5/7; Condition: Aqua-lung

(VulcanS: Yeah, sorry about the rolls. But I hope it’s been fun so far. I’m glad you liked the interlude!)

Gage, Interlude

Gage crosses the bridge with relative ease – save the twinge of guilt for the guardsgirl’s apparent fate.

And as he crosses into the blinding blue energy of the second gate, he internally hopes for the guardsgirl’s well-being. The wrestler disappears into the gate, and silence overtakes the chamber. The bridge slowly settles from Gage’s swinging momentum. It hangs over the dark, dismal precipice.

And as the bridge finally comes to a rest, She draws a rumbling breath, taking Her time to speak.

“…humans…” She growls.

Gage, Gate 2

Just seconds after stepping in through the gate, Gage is brought back to reality with a hard slap on his back.

He nearly jumps out of his stool – his stool?! – as his next world suddenly pops up before his eyes.

Gage regains awareness sitting at the bar of, from what he immediately registers, an old-timey saloon. His sudden surroundings freeze him in place as he takes it all in, starting with the presence to his left.

The wrestler finds a man that reeks of alcohol and disgust. He guffaws at an apparently hilarious joke, letting flecks of spit find themselves on his black handlebar mustache. His left hand sloshes a mug of beer back and forth just enough to lick the edges, but somehow never spill. His other hand quickly retracts from Gage’s back and toward his head to keep his cowboy hat on straight.

“So then she there just kissed him! Just like that!” he says, barking with laughter. “Knocked him clean out. And then…and then she turns to me and asks if I can buy her a drink. And I’m like, ‘Gal, you need to do more than that to impress me…”

Gage slowly tunes out the drunkard as his focus shifts elsewhere to the saloon illuminated by a setting sun.

A mustachioed bartender in a red bow-tie slowly works at polishing the bar to Gage’s right with plenty of liquor stocked behind him. A few folks are scattered throughout the dusty saloon: A gruff-looking group of cowboys is huddled to themselves with a deck of cards and small stacks of cash while a few others drink themselves away at some of the other tables. An off-key piano coughs a chipper tune. The song’s played by an older gentleman dressed in a garb matching that of the bartender.

Gage – Condition: Normal

Alan, Gate 1

Now back in the twinkling forest, Alan decides to try and track the gummy pixie…

Tracking! Class advantage: Ninja!
Roll = 74. Roll = 4. Success!

…he looks against the trees and brush for any gummy residue he can find. Alan meanders carefully for about a half-hour until he makes a breakthrough! He finds a dried piece of gum clumped against one of the trees.

Interestingly enough, the gum remains are large enough to be human-sized.

At first, Alan suspects he might be tracking the wrong bubblegum creature. But as his tracking continues, Alan finds more and more hints of bubblegum spread throughout the forest, and the ninja sticks with the path.

After an hour’s search, Alan’s search comes to an end when he sees the box.

He takes cover behind a nearby bush and observes the new development. He examines a small clearing in this twinkling midnight forest. Moonlight cascades onto the box almost perfectly , illuminating what Alan appraises to be a crude trap.

The crate is propped open by a twig attached to a string. Beneath the crate is a jeweled golden necklace of some sort. Alan’s eyes trace the rope to a bush on the other side of the clearing about ninety feet away, though there’s no telling who’s pulling the strings.

It’s quickly apparent who the trap is for.

Alan watches as the bubblegum fairy, roughly the size of a finger, flutters over toward the crate and lands gracefully on a single corner. From what Alan can see from this distance, she looks just as she did in Alyssa’s crystal ball. She balances on the crate like a butterfly as if considering what to do next. She takes her time with her thoughts, giving a considerable amount of looks at the booty beneath the crate as opposed to her immediate surroundings.

Alan remembers Alyssa’s advice about Rini’s growth capabilities. If she spoke true, then this plan is doomed to fail.

But then again, the trapster might not be aware of that.

Rom, Gate 1

Rom’s mind melts into the vixen’s lips.

His thoughts suddenly become a darkened haze that swallows his consciousness whole. The kissing sensation remains as an image begins to form in his mind’s eye. It’s foggy at first, but the outline of a fair-skinned beauty begins to take shape.

Rom wades through his weaknesses in his struggle to see the girl…not knowing that he’s doing exactly what the sexy villainess wants him to do.

He hears her echoing laughter, but doesn’t see the blonde in green. Instead, the image – not even one foot away – takes shape into that of a woman with a picturesque figure. A shapely bust contained by a black bikini top. The second piece of her garb laces around her shapely hips, showcasing her long, perfect legs. Rom watches as the woman slowly lifts her arms, clad in black stockings, away from her sides. She puffs out her busty chest in a seductive pose, and Rom’s unconscious mind follows the movement all the way up to her beautiful face.

Rom’s vision completely clears as his eyes drift over her luscious, plump, shining lips. She wears a pink lip gloss, painted onto lips curved into a lustful pout. Smoky makeup outlines her brilliant pink eyes that undress Rom from head to toe.

Dripping with sexuality in this darkened void, the beauty leans forward as to showcase her incredible bust…and her evolving form.

Small, demonic horns slowly take shape from her forehead, cleanly protruding from her flesh. She bends low. Blackened demonic wings unfurl their full wingspan to clouds of glittering fumes.

The shimmering perfume catches Rom in the face and dulls the projection with a spicy fragrance, but not before the winged woman slowly brings her hand up to her lips.

She gives her palm a nice…soft kiss…and blows.

A soft glowing heart slowly floats toward Rom, enveloping the helpless man’s world in a sea of pink. He feels as if he was struck by a soft breath, but the force is enough to send him falling gently backward, his fall softened by the sensations of kisses, all across his body.

Kisses…and breathy whispers. Breathy promises of more to come.

The hunter returns to awareness with a small gasp, staring at the ceiling of the facility.

He immediately sits up to the sounds of the continuous battle raging on around him. He’s slightly woozy from his hallucinatory experience – and is quickly reminded that it might not be over.

Standing just a few feet away from his prone form is the woman of his dreams. The Kiss Succubus.

Hands on her hips, the demonic woman puckers a kiss before rolling her tongue softly over her luscious lips. Her eyes do not mask her seductive, promiscuous intentions.

And she’s staring right at him.

Rom – Condition: Normal

(blob131: Compass is cool.)

William, Gate 1

Guided by the compass, William takes to the nighttime streets of this place referred to as “Metropolips…”

The streets are winding and narrow, roughly cobbled together with cobblestone that occasionally appears patchwork. William also notes that the streets are very dirty – in every sense of the word.

The tavern he was in turned out to be a hole-in-the-wall type of place embedded in something of a slum. The homes he passes are dilapidated well beyond repair, but the souls that live in them do not appear to give them much of a thought. He sees a man sitting against the frame of his front door dressed in only rags for a shirt. He was old and scraggly with mutterings just loud enough for William to hear.

“More…” the man breathes. His voice is very scratchy and dry. “…more…”

William looks closer with a frown. He recalls his studies as a mage and sees the signs of a soulless husk. The light is gone from the old man’s eyes.

A big, bright red lipstick mark on the man’s cheek denotes his fate.

The mage meanders through streets and alleys, dodging a few husks along the way. He eventually emerges from the slums and finds himself in something of a bustling marketplace.

A street sign labels the spacious area “Easttown,” beneath which another sign points the way westward toward several places, including Downtown, Outbound, and…the Luxuria.

William’s eyes shift to the scene before him. Ample torches are lit to illuminate the nightly bazaar. The square is bordered by all sorts of exotic merchants offering their wares, be it different foods, luxuries, armaments, clothing, jewelry – well-stocked, this bazaar is. Their stands are more toward the center of this large district where they are in the foreground of several businesses with established structures…including, William notices, an inn, apparently.

Crowds and crowds of people shuffle about the district buying wares from the merchants, forgoing sleep apparently for the local economy. But William is able to see over all of them to find something that could be an inn on the other side of the district from where he’s standing. The only indication he has is of a hanging signpost with the image of a bed carved into the wood.

He lowers his gaze and sees…two gorgeous, beautiful women.

Clad in scarves of gypsy lore, the exotic women are also on the other side of the district. They stride easily through the crowds of people like a hot knife through butter. Reactions to their presence are mixed: While many men and women, he notices, openly stare at the women, other cautious fellows shift their gaze to their business, letting them pass.

The women are unperturbed, guiding a young gentleman by his hands to another establishment down the way from the possible inn. They guide him through a door beneath a signpost marked only by a carved, bolded letter M.

William – Condition: Normal

Mark, Gate 1

Growling at this turn of events, Mark aims to cut the door down!

Attack! Roll = It’s a door. Success!

Drakefang connects with the teasing message, and the resulting explosion sends Mark sailing backward off his feet!

One Stamina damage.
Tough! Roll = 38. Success! Damage ignored!

The force of the blow sends Mark splayed out against the red carpet roughly ten feet away from the door. Catching his breath, Mark grits his teeth and retrieves Drakefang, inspecting the damage to the door – if any.

The smoke clears to reveal the doors are in the same shape they were in before. The message, however, has instead changed to something of a pink pair of large, shimmering lips encircled by a heart. Mark growls at his misfortune...not immediately aware of a presence behind him…

“Aw…you’re no fun!” a playful voice whines.

Mark spins around in a combat stance, turning to find his bane.

She is certainly a midara, if the black horns and matching devil tail were any indication. If not, then certainly her eyes – with lovely pink irises framed by eyes a darker shade – are convincing enough for Mark.

The dragon warrior feels a familiar lightness in his heart at the girl’s impossible beauty. Pretty pink hair tickles her shoulders as she leans forward. Her lips, painted a glistening fuchsia, are pressed into a teasing pout as she drifts her chest lower, giving Mark a dizzying glance at her ample cleavage. With her hands leaned against her black miniskirt for her seductive pose, the girl’s massive breasts seem barely contained by her bubblegum tank top.

“Think you’re so tough?” she starts, licking her lips. Her mouth shimmers with a soft glow at the touch of her tongue. She winks. “Let’s see what you think after I’ve had my way with you!”

Mark – Condition: Normal

Kirito, Gate 1

As Kirito barks his questions, the Dreamcatcher tries to break free from under the bed!

Dream Logic! Roll = 30. Success!
One Willpower damage. Kirito’s Willpower is now 7.

As Alexis wriggles and squirms beneath the mattress, Kirito feels he has the upper hand…at least, until the bed suddenly slumps lifeless beneath his weight. The upside-down bed completely flattened out, leaving Kirito bewildered and looking about the room for where the Dreamcatcher might be.

A strong hand pulls at his right shoulder, nearly toppling him off the overturned bed. The young man is suddenly turned into the Dreamcatcher’s soft, smooth body, stunned briefly by her warm embrace…and her plump, luscious lips crashing into his.

His eyes widen as the Dreamcatcher catches him in her seductive vice. She plants several kisses on his lips, painting his mouth with a pretty pink lipstick that tastes of sweet, sweet cherries…

A familiar drowsiness returns. Much like when Kirito was previously dowsed with the pink clouds of smoke, the Dreamcatcher’s kisses sap the swordsman’s strength, but with much greater intensity. Within moments, Kirito feels the world begin to swim. She grins into the kiss; her tongue pries into his mouth with little resistance as Kirito’s eyes droop lower and lower…getting sleepier…and sleepier…

Kirito wakes up with a start back in his bed.

The room looks as it did when he first entered. The bed is turned in the correct fashion, the sheets are in order…and there’s a beautiful woman sitting at the base of the bed.

Alexis flashes him a teasing look. “Aw…did someone fall asleep again? Poor baby,” she playfully coos. She drifts a hand over his leg. “Silly you, all you have to do is hit me one more time and…!”

She suddenly stops, bringing both of her hands to her lips with a horrified look. She looks at Kirito without moving, letting an awkward silence hang thickly in the air.

Kirito – Stamina: 5/5, Willpower: 7/9; Condition – Normal

Zeal, Gate 1

Rational thought slips away from Zeal’s mind…

Hypnosis check! Roll = 75. Failure! Zeal is Hypnotized!

…he begins to muster what’s left of his psychic energy, hopeful for maybe one more attack. But the song from the siren’s treasure chest urges him to submit…to give up…give in…and Zeal listens to its hypnotic melodies, slumping into the siren’s body as they float deeper and deeper into the water.

The siren continues to kiss the young man, only pausing to slowly turn him around. She then coils her body around his, pressing her breasts into his back and turning his head to meet her lips…

Siren’s Final Seduction! Zeal is Hypnotized. Success!
One Willpower damage. Zeal’s Willpower is now 0.

Zeal is Defeated!

…and kisses him softly, trailing kisses up the length of his face until her mouth reaches his ear. Her lithe hand is gripped around his cock as she slowly strokes it up and down, up and down. The rhythm mirrors the couple’s slow descent into the depths of the siren’s cavernous pool.

The siren pauses only to relish the moment: She knows she has him trapped under her spell, caught with her kisses and song. Zeal’s body gives into her pleasurable stroking, fully relaxing against the watery vixen. Slowly but surely, the psychic is running out of air…but the siren plans to take her time.

“I knew you would like my music box…” she whispers, kissing his ear softly. Her voice is crystal clear despite the depths. “…do you like way my lips feel? With…each…kiss…” She pauses to give him soft kisses on his face one…by…one. “...you become more and more enthralled by my beauty and my lips…”

Zeal’s air is running thin now. The psychic visibly struggles as oxygen runs low, but this only prompts the siren to shift her position. She drags her smooth, sexy body across Zeal’s, being sure to drag her breasts down the lengths of his chest…over his abdomen…and against his cock, nearly prompting him to burst. She grabs his throbbing member, staring at it with awe and admiration before looking to his eyes with a lustful hunger.

“…sweet dreams…” she sings. She then looks back to Zeal’s cock, slowly wrapping her lips around the shaft before painting it with her lipstick.

The warmth of her mouth with the rising suffocation is enough to send Zeal immediately over the edge. He cums inside her mouth, and the siren continues to pump him with her plump, soft lips up and down, and again, and again, and again…faster and faster…urging Zeal to release his everything to her with her sweet, sweet lips.

He empties, quickly blacking out under the pressure of her lips. Bubbles float out of his mouth to signal his drowning defeat. The siren finishes her blowjob with a content smile, licking any remains from her lips before floating upward to meet Zeal’s unconscious face.

The siren plants a soft kiss on his lips and drifts a hand along his cheek. She looks at him with love, lust and everything in between.

Content, the beautiful blonde floats back to the surface…leaving Zeal to his bubbly fate…

Zeal – Condition: Kissed Out! (LipsInfinity: I’ll update yours with the next post. You can either make a new character or you can continue with Zeal. Any preference?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:45 am

Rom panics, there's almost no way he can beat a kiss succubus, he looks around the room, desperate to spot the key smutha dropped, and make a dash for it!
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 am

(It's okay, element of surprise is always fun, I'll play along with your scenario for now. Razz )

With no time to think, Aki reflexively dashes towards the falling sheath in order to catch it. Her eyes are completely focused on the sheath with almost no regards of what's in her direction.

(Anyway,
Badoxe wrote:
:^] )

Last edited by hertzez on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:11 am

despite the watery surroundings, robert felt the warm of her chest on his "yes, they are very...." but robert shook his head  "stupid woman! she ain't my girlfriend! I'm just looking for a stupid golden key for my quest and I think one of them has it! look, if you ain't going to help me save her then stand aside or you'll end up like that octo once I'm done with her!"

(robert uses intimidation)

Last edited by unknownwatcher on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:31 pm

(Ah, wonderful. Do not worry though, it will be just simple, sound/music based spells.)

Uuuhnnnn...my head...

After a soft yawn, Magnus can not help but feel his make-shift bed is confortable....maybe a bit too confortable.

Might be my exhaustion...maybe the fruit i have been fed with...maybe the drugs....but this doesnt feel right...!

I could yell...but this might startle them. I dont think this bed is responsible for these sensations, but it is surely not helping. I should get out of here as soon as possible, but make it seem my mind is more...vulnerable than it is, at this moment.

Attempting to roll to his side, the Bard begins to sing to attract their attention. Putting as much happiness in his voice as possible, he begins to sing about their beauty, and how confortable he feels in this cell.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:20 pm

I'll stick with Zeal for now
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:49 pm

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? Ah to hell with it." Kirito reaches for his sword and jumps toward Alexis in a defensive stance preparing to defend her from whatever is scary enough to make a midara cower.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:49 pm

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? Ah to hell with it." Kirito reaches for his sword and jumps toward Alexis in a defensive stance preparing to defend her from whatever is scary enough to make a midara cower.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:54 am

(Oh, it's fine man. Luck of the draw and all that. I'm really enjoying myself, honestly!)

Gage surveyed the caricature of a spaghetti western with a discerning eye. Who to ask for information on his next objective. He knew what to ask, but not who to ask.

The Loners playing cards? No, they'd likely try to persuade him to play for clues and Gage is God-awful at gambling...

The drunks were an instant "no," much more trouble than they're worth.

Sing me a song, you're the Piano Man? Gage didn't see much profit in distracting the entertainment for the bar patrons and pissing everyone off. No thanks.

Ah! The bartender, practically a purveyor of inklings. Gage resolved his choice and meandered up through the crowd to the bar, taking a stool.

"Pardon me, friendo. I'm looking for someone. A knock-dead gorgeous woman with some sort of key on her person? An infamous lady, perhaps. I'm new in town and looking to collect a... "bounty" of sorts."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:59 am

Alan decides to stay hidden. If he interfered, then whoever set the trap might blame him for the trap failing. So, he'll just watch and sees how this plays out for now.
Back to top Go down
blob131

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:28 pm

William needed information. Again. Soulless husks? Mysterious women? Since no one here looks very intelligent, I may as well draw attention to myself and ask everyone.

The mage then concentrated and started gathering magic, a small ball of fire forming in each of his hands, growing hotter second by second. After about five seconds, the William raised his hands and slammed them together over his head, causing a very loud boom and sending a single fireball flying up towards the sky.

"Attention, denizens of Metropolips!" he shouted. "I am William of the Order of Hermes, and I have questions for you! I demand you tell me everything you know of the soulless husks wandering in this city! In addition, I demand to know who the two women who just passed by are, and where they took that man!" Hopefully at least one of these people can tell me something.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Recovering from whatever manner of Force had propelled him briefly off of his feet, Mark's eyes narrowed as he got a good look at the Midara who was clearly the one playing these games with him, while he also wondered if she was responsible for that missing Gargoyle.

"Sorry Sweetheart, I'm afraid when you play a game with me, you'll find no cheat codes to save you...Now Either you back your pretty little body away and leave, or I may have to force some answers out of you." Mark warned the Pink-loving Midara coldly, his blade seeming to give off a glow the same way her lips were glowing, although his sword glowed a dangerous-looking Green.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:22 am

Rom, Gate 2

Rom stumbles to his feet and makes a break for where he left the key!

He ducks beneath a streak of frozen air propelled toward the fiery woman from a particularly frosty fellow. His footwork takes him toward another woman with a staff, but Rom spins around the overwhelmed lass easily enough.

But the sight of another man picking up the key makes Rom slow his pursuits.

The man, like the others, wears an outlandish garb: A red-sleeved thick shirt emblazoned with a golden letter “B.” A well-built, albeit stocky fellow, the strange man appears to be observing the key, seemingly unaware that he is fading away into another dimension with a soft white glowing light!

Some choice words are on the tip of Rom’s tongue when he’s suddenly stopped in his tracks by a familiar presence: The woman in yellow. The cute brunette dashes into Rom’s path, cutting him off!

She giggles with a wink, lifting her bra…

Say Cheese! Roll = 23. Failure!

…but Rom, who knows better now, looks away just in time to avoid a blinding flash of light from the girl’s engorged assets. The hunter looks back as the girl sheaths her breasts with a frustrated huff.

“Hey! Don’t you wanna see ‘em?” she chimes. With a devilish look, she quickly licks her lips as she sizes Rom up and down. “Or maybe you’re the touchy-feely type…”

She settles into a stance, readying for Rom’s next move – standing between him and the disappearing key!

Rom – Condition: Normal

Aki, Gate 2

Aki dives for the sheath!

Oh Shit! Roll = 12. Success!

The rogue nimbly springs toward the case and leaps soundlessly from her feet. She catches the sheath easily enough, but the landing…

Aki’s feet plant to the ground and she comes to a hard stop with the sleeping giantess just a foot or so behind her. So focused on the sheath, she didn’t pay the Cat Girl too much mind…

Catty Hypnosis! Roll = 30. Success!
Aki is feeling Sleepy!

The rogue doesn’t even hear the Cat Girl come to a soft landing behind her. Instead, Aki’s alerted to her presence when it’s too late – the neko grabs her from behind, wrapping her left arm around the rogue’s waist while muffling Aki’s mouth with a well-placed paw!

Aki’s first breath does her in. Her nose immediately picks up on a sickly sweet scent seeping from the Cat Girl’s paw. Weakened from her encounter with the Harem Succubi, Aki can only weakly groan as the floral fumes make her feel…woozy

The Cat Girl draws Aki close into an embrace as she slides the tip of her lovely tail before Aki’s unfocused eyes. “Nyah…isn’t my tail pretty?” she whispers into the rogue’s right ear.

Much of Aki’s focus had been on escaping the Cat Girl’s surprisingly strong grip. But something about the Cat Girl’s whispering purr evokes her eyes upward toward the fluffy tip of the neko’s tail. She watches as the tail, tipped by a beautiful tawny shade, begins to drift back and forth with a slow, steady beat.

Back and forth, back and forth the tail goes, and Aki has something of a sense of what’s going on here. But the Cat Girl’s smothering, scented hand has both her head pinned and feeling particularly weighty with dazed dizziness, forcing Aki to…focus on…the tail sparkles with the sunlight peeking through the trees…so pretty…

Aki’s eyes falter and droop as the Cat Girl whispers sweet nothings into the rogue’s ear. “There…that’s nice, nyah?” she says with a teasing grin. “Doesn’t that feel ~good~?”

The neko finishes her words with a few light kisses against Aki’s neck. The Cat Girl, feeling the rogue beginning to slump in her grip, loosens her hold. She plants a long kiss against Aki’s cheek before she releases her sweet, sweet hand. Aki’s face is free of the soporific scent, but the dreaminess remains as the tail continues back and forth, back and forth, back…and…

The Cat Girl’s hands drift down Aki’s body, slowing caressing the rogue with hypnotic care. The neko nearly touches Aki’s breasts, but it’s just a tease – she instead drifts down toward her sides, rubbing them slowly with massaging strength. The tail drifts closer to Aki’s nose, tickling her face with fur and a scent that…matches…

Aki’s grip on consciousness falters with a light sigh as she begins to slump in a light faint. The Cat Girl nimbly sidesteps and darts away toward a nearby tree, sending the rogue’s body tumbling onto the giant Amazon!

The impact causes Aki to regain some consciousness, though she’s well under the Cat Girl’s sleepy spell. And at the sound of a deep, frustrated groan behind her, Aki senses that she’s not the only one waking up…

Aki – Condition: Sleepy

Robert, Gate 1

Robert gives a stern, threatening speech to the mermaid…

Intimidation! Roll = 68. Success!

…and the beautiful girl stumbles backward with a startled look, taking a moment to register Robert’s resistance. She brings a hand to her lips and glances to her breasts, seemingly shocked that the man could ever oppose the pleasure she’s offering.

Her face twists into something of a contemptuous pout, threatening tears. Before Robert can think too much into the idea of crying underwater, the mermaid girl spins and deftly darts toward the tunnel, disappearing without a word.

Robert – Condition: Aqua-Lung

Magnus, Gate 1

Magnus injects happiness into his voice to sing a lovely tune of feline beauty and grace.

The minstrel’s music doesn’t take long to catch the attention of a previously unseen presence. The outside shuffles until the hut’s door slides open, allowing a blinding brightness to drown the sleepy insides. Magnus squints against the light that silhouettes a lovely feminine figure, one with a tail and two distinctly catty ears. The figure steps inside and shuts the door behind her, and Magnus is given a good look at his esteemed captor.

He recognizes her instantly: The cat girl that knocked him out!

She’s changed, however. Gone are her tawny-colored hair and locks. The fair-skinned girl has flipped to become a brunette, it appears, with black hair and ears to match her sleek, stealthy tail. Her eyes are now a deep, deep velvet purple, but not nearly as dark as the purple shade of lipstick painted over her pouty lips.

The cat girl leans forward, letting her breasts slump into her black bikini top. The alluring cleavage catches Magnus’ eye as he finds his still drowsed consciousness drifting off into lusty daydreams…

“And how’s my handsome man doing today, hm?” she says with a wink. She slowly licks her lips, her eyes gauging Magnus as a predator would its prey. “Ready to continue your conditioning?”

Status Resistance! Magnus is Indecisive. Disadvantage!
Roll = 55. Roll = 6. Failure! Magnus is still Sleepy.

Magnus – Condition: Bound, Sleepy

Zeal, Gate 1

Zeal is slow to awake from deep, deep levels of unconsciousness.

He struggles to regain his awareness even before he can open his eyes. He feels himself laying on his back against something…soft. A bed? He tries to move, but can’t. Not out of lack of strength…bindings? Around his wrist? The scene is slow to develop.

He opens his eyes – too bright! Blinding white! Zeal closes them again with a loud groan, his head lolling against some kind of impossibly soft pillow. The sensation brings past memories back to focus. He remembers Pria, the Amazon queen. His member rises as visions of her soft, sliding blowjob flow through his mind.

The scene then shifts to the watery seductions of the Siren. Her seductive whispers echo through Zeal’s mind as he remembers her touch…her kiss…her sexy farewell…forcing him to cum with her lips and sending him adrift toward drowning darkness…

Zeal’s thoughts are interrupted by a sound to his left. The psychic opens his eyes with a struggle. He winces at the brightness, but is able to refocus enough to gather his surroundings.

Never before has Zeal been in a room so…clean. The walls, the floor is made of an impossibly sleek white material that shines like porcelain. Four mirrors stand tall within the small space, nearly blending in with the whiteness. The mirrors are situated across from each other in this spacious bedroom. They lead Zeal’s eyes toward the other side of the room…where she is dabbling.

At first, the woman has her back to him with her attention drawn to her pearly white vanity set. She stares into a fifth mirror as she slowly slides a stick of lipstick across her mouth. The reflection gives Zeal a good look at the woman.

She’s tall, with ashen blonde hair that drifts pin straight down to her shoulders. Thick bangs hide her forehead from view, ticking the top of her head just above her eyebrows. She evaluates herself with silver eyes that glisten with beauty. They almost seem to sparkle, but perhaps Zeal is overwhelmed by the sight of her beautiful, plump lips. She puckers, applying a thick chrome lipstick to her mouth. The lipstick sparkles and twinkles; Zeal finds himself drawn to her lips even through the reflection…

The spell is broken when she sets her lipstick down. She retrieves a chrome perfume bottle, spraying herself liberally with a pale mist. She lets the stuff settle onto her lovely breasts with a soft, content sigh. Her silvered, sparkling gown does little to hide her cleavage. No, her garb accentuates all of her curves and her shapely rear with the form fitting, sparkling dress. Her heels click and echo as she turns, looking to Zeal with a loving, maternal look. She says nothing as she slowly approaches. Zeal’s eyes follow her slowly swaying hips…every part of her, it seems, is hypnotic…

Zeal blinks to find the woman hovering over his prone form, drifting a hand across his cheek. He still feels numb, but his strength is beginning to return. The woman smiles with her soft, loving gaze…

“You’re awake,” she coos. Her voice seems to echo when she speaks, lulling Zeal further into a dreamlike state. “How do you feel?”

Zeal – Condition: Bound, Recovering (Actions are done at Disadvantage; Opponents have a chance to shrug off effects of offensive actions)

Kirito, Gate 1

There’s a long, awkward pause as Kirito assumes a defensive position in front of Alexis.

Alexis, herself, is slightly stunned for a moment. She stares blankly at the swordsman that has chosen to defend her. A thought stutters in her throat as she struggles with what to say. Part of her reviews the words she spoke to him…she recovers with a few blinks before a devious look crosses her face. Her beautiful lips curve into a mischievous smirk.

“Uh, yeah! The, ah, enemy of your enemy…” She pauses, her eyes glowing slightly as she casts some sort of spell. “…is right over there!”

She points to Kirito’s left, and the swordsman turns to face the threat…

Tricky Copies! Roll = 96. Success!
One Willpower damage. Kirito is now Pleasure-Trapped! (Bound by kissing and grinding; escalating Willpower damage for as long as the trap persists!)

…only to be met with the stunning embrace of another Dreamcatcher! The beautiful girl cups his face with her hands, pulling him quickly into a deep, deep moaning kiss that sends Kirito’s mind spinning.

He tries to resist, but the Dreamcatcher’s beautiful lips quickly work him over, charming his mind to relax into her pleasuring grasp. He groans as his arms slack to his side. Her soft lips go at his with passion, kissing him breathlessly until he allows her tongue to explore…deepening her embrace…

Another soft presence presses itself against Kirito’s backside. The swordsman feels the warmth of two beautiful breasts ooze into his back. Another pair of arms begins to explore his body, sandwiching him closer to his kissy captor. Kirito gasps as another Dreamcatcher clone grinds herself against the back of his body, forcing his hardening crotch into her sister’s lower regions. This clone dances kisses against the side of Kirito’s neck, leaving little lipstick prints with each smooch…

The first clone pauses for just a moment to gaze into Kirito’s eyes. She grins seeing his slackened expression. His eyes are glazed over, reeling from her silky kisses. “Looks like someone fell into our trap…” she breathes. She closes the distance before Kirito can respond. She instead smothers his resistance with more of her dazing kisses, deepening the embrace with a pleasured moan…

The original Dreamcatcher looks on with a bemused expression. “Maybe I should help set the mood…” Alexis says. She takes a deep breath…

Drowsy Cloud! Kirito is Bound. Success!
Kirito is Sleepy!

…and exhales soft, pink clouds of smoke right at the titillating threesome. The clouds billow out from her beautiful lips and into Kirito’s face, drowsing his senses almost instantly. With her breath, the light in the room seems to dim to a level suitable for night games.

Kirito inhales the sleepy, familiar clouds with a low moan and slumps even further into Alexis’ trap – into the grasp of her passionate lips as she kisses him, and kisses him, and kisses him some more…working to kiss away every ounce of his willpower.

Kirito – Stamina: 5/5, Willpower: 6/9; Condition: Bound, Sleepy

Gage, Gate 2

The barkeep chuckles behind his thick, pepper grey mustache. He gives his balding head an awkward scratch before returning to his task.

“Well, pardner,” he starts with a drawl. “Ain’t nobody in town to dole out any bounties, let alone pony up if you manage to complete them.” The barkeep sighs at the mug in his heads before filling it with a frothy load of beer and setting it before Gage. “Them bandits ran our last sheriff out of town.” He chuckles, correcting himself. “Or rather…he ran with them out of town, I suppose.”

The bartender grabs a rag and begins to shine up the bar while he speaks. “So there’s an opening for a new sheriff, if you’re interested. Probably run into some lawless ladies if that’s what you’re into.” He sighs, pausing the polishing for just a moment. “Ain’t much law left in this town to dictate, anyhow. Most of the folks around here have up and left, whether because they wanted to or them bandits told them to. Not much left here no more.”

The barkeep looks back to Gage with hollow eyes. “Job’s yours if you want it. Not hard to find the jail out there. Only a handful of buildings left in this dust bowl.”

The mustachioed man slides the mug of beer closer to Gage. “Otherwise, you can enjoy the best entertainment this town can offer.”

He gives a sad look toward the chiming, off-key piano and the lonely card game at Gage’s back.

Gage – Condition: Normal

Alan, Gate 1

Alan holds his ground and lets the scene play out.

He watches the fairy girl twinkle into place atop the box, peering curiously at the object shrouded beneath the wood. She takes a long time considering her options. Her eyes run from the stick, along the rope, into the bushes and back to the jeweled necklace. The fairy girl then sets her hands on her hips, blowing a proportionate pink bubblegum bubble that bursts with an adorable little pop.

She taps her foot against the box, staring impatiently into the bushes. “Is this really the best you can do?” she asks to the shrubs.

Alan watches carefully as the hidden hunter does not reply to the teensy taunting. The fairy girl flutters off the box slightly for seemingly a better view, drifting forward slowly…ever so slowly…

“Hey, come on out!” she calls. “Before I…!”

She stops with a gasp at the sound of rustling leaves above her head. Alan sees the fairy girl emanate a soft glow for only a moment. With a blink, the Bubblegum Fairy is the size of a toy doll sprung into a defensive position. But she is not quick enough.

From the leaves deploys a shadowy mass that descends toward the fairy girl. The fairy only has a moment to yelp before she is flattened against the forest ground with a hard thud. The box flops shut as the nearby impact forces the stick free, hiding the necklace away from view.

In the moonlight, Alan gets a clear look at the attacker. A shapely brunette with bubbly, plump red lips and shorter hair, the woman is clad in a revealing black ensemble dressed for stealth and seduction. A red headband contrasts against her fair skin. Her top does little to hide her large breasts and even less so for her toned midriff. Alan’s instincts draw his eyes to her large, shapely rear clad in a dark pair of panties. She sits on the ground with her hands against legs clad in black stockings and soft shoes.

She looks content with herself. She gazes absent-mindedly over her shoulder toward her rear with her lips curved into a teasing smirk. “This is the best I can do, sweet thing,” she says with a giggle. She grinds her butt against the ground for emphasis; the fairy replies with a weak groan – still conscious, Alan appraises, but possibly fading fast.

The woman laughs. “Now…tell me where your loot is,” she confidently demands. “Otherwise…” The girl leans back and sets her hands against the grass behind her. She ignores a pained groan from beneath her rear. “…I’ll just make myself more…comfortable…”

Alan – Condition: Hidden

William, Gate 1

The patrons at the bazaar address the skyward fireball with varying expressions.

Some are curious. A few toward the far end of the square even point and smile at the apparent fireworks show. But for many, there’s mostly fear, William notices. And as William shouts his demands, he notices many pairs of eyes shuffle toward different parts of the square toward burly guards clad in crimson plate armor with swords at their side.

His diatribe finishes without much of a response: Some, thinking it a game, go back to their shopping, while others mumble and mutter, watching William with apprehensive expressions. Until…

“You’re not from around here, are you?” a voice purrs from behind him.

The mage turns and is met with…a discordant sight. He sees a wayward alleyway that he had just passed on his way to the square. The narrow setting remains mucked with grime and refuse, including another one of those soulless husks hunched over into a helpless slump, seated with his head hung low. Juxtaposed against it all, William surmises, is the only logical source of the voice.

The woman’s fair, nearly pale skin reflects the dim orange light of the alleyway. Waves of her dark, raven black hair descend past her shoulders, touching the fabric of her blue bra that jingles with a lining of golden trinkets. Her left arm, clad in a loose silky stocking, props her up against the building as her crystal blue eyes judge William with a soft, teasing expression. Her other hand rests on her hip, from which baggy baby silk leggings cover her legs from view all the way down to her pair of exotic slippers.

She smiles softly with a quick lick of her cherry red lips. “Otherwise you’d know that the city guard doesn’t take kindly to strangers…let alone those that can do magic.”

The exotic beauty motions behind William. The mage regards the developing scene behind him with a quick look: He can see at least two guards shuffling their way past folks not more than 30 or so feet away…and by the distant sounds of gruff voices shouting orders, William surmises that there may be more than two in just a few moments.

The woman steps away from the alley and holds out her right hand toward William. “Come with me,” she says. There’s a soft urging to her voice as her expression changes from soft teasing to something more protective. “I can take you somewhere safe – maybe even answer a few of your questions. But we must away. Quickly.”

William – Condition: Normal

Mark, Gate 1

The Midara temptress regards the phrase “cheat codes” with something of a confused look, but the sight of Mark’s glowing green blade manages to recapture her attention completely.

She is unshaken by his threat. Rather, she seems to fidget with anticipation at the thought of the more…aggressive alternative of Mark’s choices. The girl offers a light, haughty laugh before bringing her right hand toward her lips.

“You think this to be some kind of game?” she exclaims, leaning forward. Mark continues his cold look, but a small part of him struggles against melting from the sight of her seductive posing and generous cleavage. “With that attitude, you’re definitely not a fitting match for the High Priestess!”

With that, the Pink Devil kisses her hand with a loud smooch…

Bullet Kiss! Roll = 63. Failure!

…and exhales forcefully against her palm, sending a bright pink heart of sparkling energy shooting toward Mark’s face! Unperturbed, the Dragon Warrior slashes the glowing Drakefang toward the energy and harmlessly disperses it with a single swing!

The Pink Devil looks shocked at the defense for a moment before her face grows into something even more seductive. She grins, running her tongue along her smoldering hot lips. “Or maybe you are…” she remarks, settling into a readied stance.

Mark – Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:48 am

Zeal is completely mesmerized by the mysterious woman and finds himself looking on in awe as she slowly applies lipstick to her plump looking lips. A couple of lustul thoughts quickly flow through his mind, but he tries to snap himself out of it since it's far more important to get an idea of what exactly's happening

"Where am I?" Zeal says overcoming his sleepiness "and who are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 am

Alan gripped his blade as he saw the true trap sprung. This was just cruel.

It also made things a bit harder for him. If the new arrival was willing to torture to get what she wanted, he doubted he'd be able to peacefully get the key if she got her hands on it.

With that in mind, the ninja decided on a course of action. He surged forward as stealthily as he could as he prepared to strike. Hopefully, he could take out the, admittedly sexy, brunette with one clean hit.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:18 pm

....!

Despite the confortability of his cell. Despite the Nekomata's overwhelming beauty. Magnus could feel his heart jump atthe word "Conditioning". Sure, he expected some resistance and seduction before meeting the Queen, but that...that word...he could tell it was much more than he ever expected.

Even then, attempting to escape now would be imprudent, and the Bard knew it. He is still quite weak, the rope is extremely tight, the cell has no other openings and she is watching.

"Con...conditioning?! What are you talking about? Where are my things?" he asked before continuing "I am just here to speak with the Nekomata Queen, i dont have time for this!" as he attempted to fight off the sleepiness
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Robert sighed to himself. Now that the mermaid left, he can continue to search for maria and the assailants.

(Robert continues where he left off)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Not willing to let that key vanish, From says nothing, but prepares to duck around his assailant and grab the key while he still can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next