Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:57 pm

Salos - [Cute Wink - 45, failure]
Rojo - [Huff and Puff - 78, success, charm - 2, resisted]
(2Wp damage, 1 Fascination, 1 in three to charm)
Salos' attack returns to normal.

"Oh, truly ? This is a side of you i'm most fond off~. But if you're trying to beat me with temptation..." Rojo took a deep sigh, her bare breasts emphasised by her breathing, tempting Salos... "...You may have picked the wrong opponent, i fear."

Rojo : 16St/Wp - Charmed
Salos : 26Wp - Fascination (3/4), Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:01 pm

“How much of this side would you like to see?” Salos said in a hyper flirty way. He pulled out some gum he kept on him and started to chew it in a very flirty way.

(Free action: Cute bubble)

(Cute Bubble: Salos uses some of the teachings of the bubblegum girls he faced before and blows bubbles in a very seductive way. Deals 2 WP and Can cause silence if the midara fails a roll as the are compelled to take some gum)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:16 pm

Salos - [FA: Cute Bubble - 55, failure]
Rojo - [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing EX - 60, success]
(Improved version of the base attack, deals 4WP and 1 fascination)

Rojo leaned fowards to watch what he was doing, emphasizing all her curves... Salos goes slack jawed, the gum falling out of his mouth as he does so. Her aura with the sight of her bare body was too much, and his own hand went into his skirt...

Salos : 22Wp - Fascinated (4/4), Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:20 pm

Salos wasn’t just pleasuring himself, but rubbing himself like a girl. He was a girl in heat who desired Rojo. He seemed to make the display more erotic as he gave into that side of himself more.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:26 pm

Salos - [Fascinated...]
Rojo - [Hunter's Trap EX - Autohit !]
(6WP, clears fascination, captivates, which is a mental bind for 2WP per turn)

"Oh my, perhaps that was a bit much from me, i hope this will serve as a sufficient apology~." She sits down on the stump next to salos, and her hand takes over, letting his own grab her wherever he pleased. She pulled his head right next to her breast. "...Do you want to do things to it, or be stuffed between them~ ?"

Salos : 16Wp - Femme, Captivated.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:28 pm

“May I suck on them?” He asks, partly wishing he had a pair like hers. The smell of her pheromones were both erotic and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:32 pm

Salos - [Turn Skip !]
Rojo - [Hunter Trap's EX, cont.]

"Certainly~." She let him latch onto her breast. Her pheromones became even stronger with how close he was now. A few drops of milk drip into his mouth.

Salos : 14Wp - Femme, Captivated.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:35 pm

Salos suckled on her tit, wearing her dress, and wishing that the girl would be a big sister to him. He wanted to become completely like her. His thoughts struggled with themselves, the conflict in his face.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Rojo - [Hunter's Trap EX, cont.]

She continues stroking him, and salos gets lost in her nursing handjob. She giggles at how entranced the situation had him. "Hm..? You're making a weird face, is there anything i can do for you ?"

Rojo : 16St/Wp
Salos : 12Wp, Femme, Captivated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 am

Lost in his pleasure he answers honestly, “You like the older sister I wish I had. Part of me wants to be like you.” He admits, drunk on her milk and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Salos is starting to surrender...

"Ah, i see. I'm flattered~. I can be your big sister for a bit... Do you want to try wearing my perfume, Salos ?" She asked, indulging him more with her hand and breasts.

Rojo : 16St/Wp
Salos : 10Wp - Femme, Captivated, Surrender (1/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:02 am

“I could?” He said sounding interested.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:27 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]

Rojo's free hand reached for the side of the tree stump, fetching a flask. Her pheromones became more pronounced in the air as she opened it, handing it to salos... Spraying himself with this would make him smell just like she does, but it's also very likely he'd lose on the spot.

Rojo : 16Wp/St
Salos : 8Wp - Femme, Captivated, Surrender (2/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:29 am

Salos can’t stop himself as he sprays himself with the perfume.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:40 am

Salos has surrendered.

It was too much. He looked good in her clothes, and smelled like her, while nursing on her breasts, stroked by her skillful hand, all while her pheromones melted his mind. Salos could do nothing but lay back and let her continue to pleasure him "...Oh, i believe you liked doing that~. Big sis's perfume smells a bit too nice for most people."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:42 am

“It smells heavenly, big sister.” He said in a shy but feminine voice. All he wanted to do was make big sis happy.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:55 am

"Hehe, i'm not surprised if you find it hard to think right now. You don't have to. Just focus on how nice the smell is and how pretty you are, drink lots, and let out a big one."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:59 am

Salos continues to drink, losing himself in pleasure and her scent. He loves looking like her and smelling like her. He loves how she looks in her red hood. He draws closer to a very large climax.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:06 am

"That's right. Looking like this feels so good. The air smells so good. My milk tastes so good. Everything feels so good. You feel so, so good, that you just can't hold back~ No matter how much you try, everything is so good that it's impossible to stop it~." Her hand moves faster, while she gazes at Salos eagerly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am

“Big sister!!!!!” He cries as he reaches an explosive climax, partly covering the girl.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:23 am

"Aah~ ! Good work ! Well done~ You did good~..." She continues to stroke gently until his climax comes to a complete end. Salos feels very, very tired from an orgasm that intense, and her smell relaxes him even further. "...All tuckered out, hm..? That's okay, don't try and force yourself awake, just take a nap with big sis." The last thing salos feels before fainting is his head resting on her chest, letting him drift off comfortably."

Salos lost two energy from losing to the boss. Salos is on his last energy point, and will lose at the next defeat.

He wakes up back in his clothes a small note reading "Sorry, but i need these~ I'll try and find a spare for you.", a small distance away from the place he fought Rojo in, it wouldn't take him any time to return there, hopefully not getting himself into such a situation again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:25 am

Salos thought for a moment, before he headed back to where he met Rojo.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm

He returned to the small hut. Rojo was still sitting on her stump, but she was clothed again. She gave him a small wave. "So you came back. Are you willing to challenge me again ? I promise i'm not going to go overboard this time~."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:01 pm

"I will challenge you again. Hopefully you didn't find that spare." He said, taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:06 pm

"I did, actually ! But i'm not so mean as to stack the odds against you like that, so how this ? You win, and it's a gift !"
[- Boss Battle Start -]

Rojo : 30St
Salos : 30Wp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next