Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:19 pm

“Ummm hello.” Salos said politely.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 pm

She stopped humming, and turned around... And Salos' heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful, but so are most midara. Yet... There was something about her that was nothing short of enchanting. She spoke up in a melodious voice. "Hello, traveler. You are quite deep in this forest, don't you know ?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:24 pm

“Yes. I came her exploring.” He admits to her.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:36 pm

"I guessed as much. I've seen quite a few adventurers in these parts. Tell me, do you plan on exploring deeper parts of this forest ?" She said, putting a finger to her chin as she asked. Salos' eyes were drawn to the small gesture, and a small part in the back of his mind couldn't help but find it cute. Something about her was for certain messing with his head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:38 pm

“Yes. I was going to.” He said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:45 pm

"Hm... You know, what's beyond here is a bit more intense in their temptations. Do you believe you can endure them ? Perhaps i should give you a test. Yes. A small test. If you pass, i'll give you a full map of the edge of the forest, letting you return here without issues, and if you do not... Well, i am a Midara. You can figure that part out, i'm certain." She gave him a polite curtsy. "Do you wish to take me up on my offer ?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:49 pm

“I suppose I don’t have a choice. Very well.” He says as he takes a combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:39 pm

"Ufufu~ This may be fairly unconventional, apologies in advance~ My name is Rojo, and i try to make sure the midara here don't get too rowdy, and keep people like you out of danger. Now then, shall we ?"
[- BOSS - Rojo, Hooded Guardian]
Rojo : 30St
Salos : 30Wp
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:40 pm

“My name is Salos. You are blocking my way. Prepare to fry.” He said in a joking tone as he creates a bow of flames and aims an arrow.

(Burning Bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:53 pm

Salos - [Burning Bullseye - 86!! Critical Hit !]
Rojo - [Flinch !]

Salos focuses intensely, and unleashes a powerful fire arrow, striking at Rojo with accuracy ! Small embers begin to burn on her hood, which still appears undamaged despite the fire. "Oh my ! Fearsome !" Instead of responding with a yelp, she giggled. He certainly did damage, but she didn't show it.

Rojo : 27St - Burning (3)
Salos : 30Wp
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:04 pm

“Well if you liked that, you’ll love my next trick.” He said as he threw four fire daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:14 pm

Salos - [Blaze Daggers - 32, 99!! 79, 22, two hits, a miss, and a critical miss]
Rojo - [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - 87, failure]

Two of the daggers graze Rojo, who says a playful "ow" at the damage, while another misses, and Salos accidentally burns himself by holding the fourth one the wrong way. "...My, i suppose so many blades to handle at once has to end with a few accidents here and there, yes ?"

Rojo : 24St - Burning (2)
Salos : 29Wp

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:17 pm

“Yeah, but it helps me keep my mind in the task at hand.” He says as he throws more daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:43 pm

Salos - [Blaze Daggers - 52, 52, 70, 60, all hit !]
Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 84, success, Charm - 4, resisted.]

He spoke true, and his focus allowed him to toss all of his daggers onto her without missing, her playful false cries of pain confirming the hits. "Fire in the forest, hm ? You should be glad i keep enchanting the place to be fireproofed~. But still, all this makes me feel quite warm..." She pulls on the top of her corset, fanning herself with her hand while giving you a seductive gaze... Salos' eyes are drawn to her breasts, suddenly, she seems even more irresistible than before, even though her appearance didn't change.

Rojo : 20St
Salos : 28Wp - Fascination (2/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:46 pm

He admitted that he was torn between her beauty and her sexy outfit. He didn’t know if he should kiss her or ask for a makeover. “Hopefully she can’t read minds.” He said out loud as he attempted to channel a larger amount of power.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Salos - [Heated Horror  - 1!!! Catastrophic failure !]
Rojo - [FA:Just Ask Him - Autohit]

His attempts to channel power were interupted as she... just asked him what he meant. Straight up. "I can't, but i can hear you mumble. What are you even talking about..? Thinking naughty things~ ? Hey, you can tell me you know ?" She winks, and her beauty makes it very hard not to tell her... Even clothed, she was hard to resist, so if she striped to appeal to his dress up fetish... The combinaison of her body and weakness would be disastrous !
[Special action - Salos must try and lie about what he means, or enter a very difficult version of this fight..!]
[- Battle paused - Talking -]

(...Nat1, ow. I'm going to try and make this one fun.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:06 pm

(I have energy to spare, so go crazy.)

Salos wanted to lie, but her looks and his fetish stop his common sense from working. “I have a fetish for being femmed up and your look so beautiful. I’m torn between wanting to kiss you or asking you for a makeover.” Salos admitted in-spite of his own sense of preservation.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:12 pm

[- Paused -]
Salos - [Lie - Auto-failure]
Rojo - [Grimm's Tales]

"...So honest, my my. That could cost you, you know ? Ah, well... Why don't you..." She begins stripping in front of him, until she is dressed in nothing but her hood. Her bare body amplified her aura tenfold, and her clothes on the floor were almost calling for him to wear them..! "...try these on for size ?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he removes his clothes and walks over to Rojo and her removed clothes.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:20 pm

[- Paused -]
"Do you want me to help you with that ? The corset can be difficult to put on without help unless you're used to it~."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:21 pm

“Yes please.” He said, sounding like a little sister looking for help from her big sister. His look saying what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:28 pm

She simply giggles and help him put her outfit on. It was filled with her scent, and his fetish caused him to feel all fuzzy inside. "Now then... Shall we resume ? You're looking upon the body of Rojo Grimm, guardian of this forest, i believe this will not be simple~"
[- Battle Resume -]
Rojo : 20St
Salos : 28Wp - Fascination (2/4), Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:32 pm

“Thank you for indulging my odd request.” He said. He felt compelled to give her a cute wink while wearing her sexy outfit, remembering his encounter with the desire spirit before. Her pheromones don’t help keep his mind off of embracing his feminine side. 

(Free action: Cute wink)

(Cute wink: Salos takes advantage of being dressed up to use his family’s beauty to his advantage. Deals 2 WP with a chance to charm.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Salos - [FA: Cute Wink - 100!!! Perfect success !]
Rojo - [Playing Along~ (Turn skip)]

"Oh~ But you're quite welcome. You do look good in them, and that attitude certainly suits you~" She keeps a calm attitude, but there is a slight blush on her face. His wink genuinely did something to her, contrary to what she attempts to show off.

Rojo : 16St - Charmed
Salos : 28Wp - Fascination, Femme, Attack up (1)
(...wwwwhat. A Nat100 just after a nat1 ? Hello ??)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:50 pm

“I guess that being dressed like this can bring out another side of me. The more feminine I look, the more this side comes out.” He said as he sat seductively on a log. He couldn’t help but give her another wink.

(Cute wink)

(Oh god what am I becoming?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next