Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 3:14 pm

"...Goodnight~..." Salos couldn't stay awake any more. He softly fell asleep in the motherly embrace of the sheep girls.

Salos has returned to camp... But hadn't set camp yet. Progress lost... Salos has three energy remaning, and the energy crystal got colored in a dull grey.

He woke up on a soft patch of leaves, still dressed in wool. There was a note slipped in his hand. It reads "A good night's sleep is important. Don't overwork yourself, and if you ever struggle to find sleep, wear this robe. I would recommend putting your own clothes back on if you want to stand a chance however. Thank you for the mana, take care, okay ?"
- Woolee the sheep, or if you prefer, "Mom"."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 4:01 pm

“Mom”. Salos said with a slight blush. He changed out of the wool dress and back into his regular outfit. “Hopefully I won’t run into any of those sheep girls again or I’m going to end up napping again.” He said as he entered the forest again.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:00 am

Encounter - Auto-event !
Progress - 12!! +2 (2/5)
Camp - Not ready (2/3)

Salos suddenly remembers the hollow tree Woolee mentioned. Not only did she hint at something good being there, but it makes for a good landmark that allows him to quickly resume where he left off.

Inside the tree is a bunch of potions, and a hastily scribbled note : "Goddamnit, this forest is too much. The animal girls i can handle, but those little winged brats... I blame my hypnosis fetish. I'm out of here, but i'm not gonna need these anymore if i run away. So, whoever finds that, help yourself i guess."
Acquired 2 Echo Flasks !
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 8:39 am

“I feel bad for the guy who came before.” He says as he wonders deeper in.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:20 am

Encounter - 81, all clear
Progress - 32, +1 (3/5)
You can now camp at any time to save your progress.

Salos wanders deeper still. The treeline was getting thicker, and the sun was going down. Visibility was getting low. He did find a spot that seemed suitable to set camp, however.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:22 am

Salos decides to set up camp.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:30 am

Camping - Progress saved !
Salos quickly set up camp. It was now completely night, and seeing how the midara here looked a bit like wildlife, it was likely they could see in the dark... Salos is still very well rested from his previous encounter. How much will he sleep ?
-Deeply (High risk)
-Carefully (Low risk)
-Not at all (Zero risk)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:34 am

Salos decides to sleep carefully. Part of him was tempted to wear the wool dress while he slept. He hoped “mom” was ok.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 2:06 pm

Event roll - 78, 2, neutral.

After sleeping through the night, Salos finds himself curiously warm. As he opens his eyes, he sees around five Hares huddled around his now extinct campfire, with two of them on each side of him. They are all soundly asleep, still. Looks like they had no interest in draining him, and just wanted a warm place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Salos waves a hand a creates a warm field around his camp, making it comfortably warm for all.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 2:27 pm

As he does so, the hares move slightly, with a few of them letting out content sighs, and one of them even beginning to snore a bit. They are going to be there a while... Well, at least their presence seems to have kept the other midara away.

Event effect : On your next encounter roll, you may choose to fight only one midara, or skip the battle entirely.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:14 pm

Salos keeps quiet as he waits for morning.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Morning comes, eventually, with the hares waking up and all thanking him/apologizing for crowding him, a few of them even handing him some gold.
100g aquired !
It was now bright enough for him to explore again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:25 pm

Salos heads deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:36 am

Encounter - 94!! Event (beneficial)
Progress - 82, +1 (4/5)
Camp - Not Ready (1/3)

Salos eventually finds himself in a clearing, with a small house in the cente-- Wait, isn't that Alye's place ?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:05 am

Salos goes to the door and knocks on it.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:27 am

After a small wait, the door opens. Sure enough, it's her. "Hello there, how may i-- ...Salos ! My little princess ! What brings you here ?" Alye looked quite happy to see him. Behind her, on some kind of alchemical table, are a bunch of glass bottles filled with a clear liquid. She also smells a bit weird, as if she was doing some kind of brewing before you arrived.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:33 am

“I was just exploring to forest and happened to find myself here.” He admits to her.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:03 am

"Right, i heard it had a bunch of adventurers exploring it, recently. Got me reaaally busy~. Speaking of which, i kind of opened a side business, anything catch your eye ?"
Alye's Concotions:
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:58 am

"I'll take two undine gel." Salos says shyly.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 10:36 am

"Of course, just give me a second, my princess~." She goes to the alchemy table, picks up what appears to be two bottles of lotion, and hands them to him. "There you go~." Before he paid, she scooped Salos up in a hug, kissing his forehead a few times, before letting him go. "Be sure to visit me again, sometime, okay~ ?"

Lost 100g. Acquired 2x Undine Gels.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 12:13 pm

“Ummm sure. I could use you help with another issue.” He shyly said as he left.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 12:49 pm

Encounter roll - Complete progress, skipped.
Progress - 60, +1, (5/5)
Progress saved.

Alye waved at him as he left. After a fairly long and uneventful walk, Salos found himself at the end of the Forest's edge. The treeline in front of him was much darker, and the sound of a river was present in the distance... As well as a small hum.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 12:50 pm

Salos header further into the woods, following the hum.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:06 pm

As he followed the source of the hum, Salos found himself next to a small wooden hut. Sat on a tree stump, next to a basket of snacks, was a figure cloaked in a red hood, humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next