Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:16 am

Salos - [Sun's Blessing - 34, success]
Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 15!! Complete failure !]
Salos' defense return to normal.

She does, and it appears she was about to take it off teasingly... But messes up and blinds herself, too distracted by his blush. "...Embarassing, is it not ? I suppose it is only fair..."

Rojo : 12St - Disadvantage
Salos: 24St
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:26 am

“I have had more then a few accidents myself.” He admits as he waits for her to fix her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:36 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 48, 62, success, Charm - 1, success]

She eventually puts her outfit back the way it should be, and walks to Salos, leaning fowards to show off her cleavage. "Hey... I will not lie, i find you unbearably cute~. Adorable~. Precious~." Her words make Salos feel all fuzzy inside...

Rojo : 12St
Salos : 23Wp - Fascination (2/6), Charmed (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:37 am

“You think so?” He says, lost in her comments.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:47 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Rojo - [Red Kissing Lips - 16, 58, success]

Silently, she places her hands around his head, brings her own close to his, and nods, before closing her eyes and drowing Salos into another long kiss. Once more, his will melts from the softness of her lips.

Salos : 20Wp - Fascinated, Charmed (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:56 am

Salos can’t stop himself as he kisses her back, his thoughts of winning melting with her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Salos - [Fascinated...]
Rojo - [Hunter's Trap - Autohit !]

She breaks the kiss, and lays his head onto her chest, petting it and planting kiss after kiss onto his forehead. "Hehe~. I think i'm going to have a cute sibling sometime soon~."

Salos : 5Wp - Charmed (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:14 pm

“Sister.” He says, the words leaving his lips before he can stop them. All he can do is lay in her embrace and receive her mild melting kisses on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:27 pm

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Rojo - [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - 70, success]

"I'm here, little sis~..." The kissing continues, as she cuddles him more, the fragrance of her pheromones making Salos' mind all gooey and pliable while she strokes his back, rocking back and forth.

Salos : 2Wp - Fascination (1/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Salos just lays in her embrace, giving himself to her.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:33 pm

Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 28, success]
Salos has lost the will to fight.
[- Battle End -]
His head still on her chest, Rojo gently lays down on her back, making herself a pillow for her newly acquired sibling to cuddle. She continues kissing his forehead soothingly, and does not stop until he is completely limp in her arms.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:35 pm

Salos soundly falls asleep in her arms. He dreams of what would it be like to be her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Salos has a lot of dreams, involving Rojo doing his nails, consoling him after a bad argument, brushing his hair... They are interrupted as he wakes up on a bed. As he looks around, he quickly notices how he appears to be wearing something red, as well as a small wolf plushie in his arms.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:58 pm

“Where am I?” He asks as he hugs the plushie to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:06 pm

"You're in a place that's going to be home for a little while." He heard Rojo's voice from behind him, and realized what he thought was a pillow was in fact her lap. "Slept well, sister ? Let me take care of that bedhair for you..." She begins to comb his hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:11 pm

Salos just sat there as Rojo combed his hair. He finally realized what was going on. He lost and would be a guardian for the Forrest for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:13 pm

"Hey, it's just a couple of weeks, so don't feel bad about losing. I'll take good care of you, so just enjoy yourself, my precious lil' sis~."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:37 pm

“Yes big sis. I will do everything I can to help you protect the Forrest and be the best little sister I can.” He said in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:46 pm

"Good girl~. Let's go then, and don't forget your outfit~." For two weeks, Salos worked for Rojo. He helped her fight off some of the rowdier midara, fed his mana to those who were too weak to get some themselves, and in the process ended up taking many naps with sheep, cuddled by many hares, and had his mind pleasurably turned to jelly by sylphs.

But his hard work was always well rewarded. Truth be told, the main part of his job was to keep Rojo happy for a few weeks. She'd use him as an impromptu pillow, cuddle him like a plushie to sleep, test her perfumes on him, act as a training dummy for her kisses, and was her own dress up doll, all as her adorable little sister.

When his "punishement" ran out, both him and Rojo had to use a lot of willpower to make sure he wouldn't stay there as her sister, and even then neither of them were willing to go without making sure he had a spare of her outfit as a keepsake.

Salos has run out of energy.
Game over.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:51 pm

(That was a lot of fun. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7