Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:35 pm

"I partly feel like if I lose again, I would end up your little sister long term. If I win, tell me everything you know about the deeper parts of the Forrest. I lose, then I'm yours." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:45 pm

"...Come on now, i'm just here to make sure no one gets hurt by going deeper than they should. I wouldn't mind having some company, but i'd feel bad holding you against your will... Hm... How does this sound ? You win, i tell you all these things. You lose... And this forest will have two guardians in red hoods for a week or two."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm

"I agree to your terms. Don't think I will fold as easily as I did last time." He said as he shot his first arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:10 am

Salos - [Blazing Bullseye - 10!! Critical hit ! Burn roll - 69 (nice) - Resisted]
Rojo - [...Flinch ?]

The flaming arrow hits her straight in the torso, making her stumble one step backwards in an overly dramatic fashion. "Oh my ! How very true, i can feel some power behind your attacks, now."

Rojo : 27St
Salos : 30Wp
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 am

“Well allow me to continue.” Salos says as he aims another arrow at her. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:05 am

Salos - [Blazing Bullseye - 52, success, Burn - 66, success]
Rojo - [Aren't You A Little Red ? - 31, failure]

The second arrow hits doesn't hit its mark quite as well as the first one, Rojo grabbing it in mid-air... And dropping it with an exaggerated "Ouch !", leaving quite a burn on her hand. "Hm... I may need a trip to a healing spring after this. Well done, though !"

Rojo : 25St - Burning (3)
Salos : 30St
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:07 am

“I can heal your burns after we are done. I used to get burned during my time as an apprentice.” He said calmly as he focused he power to improve defense. 

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 am

Salos - [Warm Warding - 12!! Complete success !]
Rojo - [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - 80, success.]
Damage blocked !

Salos' clear focus once again empowered him, forming an almost tangible barrier of hot air. Rojo leans a little towards him, but most of her pheromones are repelled by the air currents formed by the heat. It's still enough to slightly fascinate Salos, but not to arouse him.

Rojo : 24St - Burning (2)
Salos : 30Wp - Defense Up EX (3), Fascination (1/6)

(Those rolls, jeez.)

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:41 am

“I may be a little tempted, but I’m not going to fold as easily.” He said, trying to avoid looking at her red hood, thinking about what happens if he gives in a loses. He creates some daggers and throws them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:56 am

Salos - [Blaze Daggers - 20, 43, 55, 41, One hit, three misses.]
Rojo - [Aren't You A Little Red ? - 72, Fascination - 1, success]
Damage reduced by 2.

"Not as easily, that much is assured... But will you fold still?" Salos, trying to avoid staring at her hood, ends up having to blindfire his daggers. Predictably, most of them go wide, but one does graze Rojo. He accidentally looks at her on reflex when she whistles to him, as she tugs on her hood, does a sucking motion on her thumb, and pretends to stroke something in the air... Flustering him once he understands she was pantomiming his previous defeat.

Rojo : 22St - Burning (1)
Salos : 29Wp - Defense Up EX (2), Fascination (2/6)

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 10:01 am

“I.....I am not......” His words fail him as his face turns red. The memories of his fight before still burning in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:29 am

(Apologies for the wait, IRL stuff happened, nothing serious though)
Salos - [Turn skip !]
Rojo - [Red Kissing Lips - 26, 51, failure.
Rojo's burn has healed.

Rojo can't contain a giggle at his reaction, approaching him... And not doing much, just giving him a quick headpat.

Rojo : 21St
Salos : 29Wp - Defense Up EX (1), Fascination (2/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 12:34 pm

"Don't treat me like a little kid because I called you big sis last time." He said as he attempted to charge his offesive power.

(Heat edge)

(It's no problem. RL can be rough some days.)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Salos - [Heat Edge - 84, success]
Salos's defense returns to normal.
Rojo - [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - 70, success]

The air around Salos cools back down, but he buffs himself again, this time focusing his energy to make his magic more potent... And does so while stroking himself, as Rojo took the opportunity to just get up close, and her pheromones were in no way blocked by the heat anymore. Mercifully, she doesn't stay up in his face and takes a few steps back to let him return to his senses.

Rojo : 21St
Salos : 27WP - Attack Up (3), Fascination (3/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 3:07 pm

Salos can’t help but blush when he looks at her, the red cloak a sign of what awaits if he loses. He hoped she didn’t notice that. He creates four daggers at sends them at her. 

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Salos - [Blaze Daggers - 12!!, 59, 68, 48, three hits, one miss]
Rojo - [Flinch !]

Rojo was about to giggle, as she usually does, but interrupted herself to take a combat stance as three of the daggers hit her, sending her back a few feet. That was a genuine strike, and not some of the pretend-pain she did when hit previously "...You may be easy to embarrass, but your power is genuine..." She says, slightly out of breath, but with an approving tone.

Rojo : 14St
Salos : 27Wp - Attack Up (2), Fascination (3/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 3:41 pm

“Yeah. I may be easy to read, but I can fight hard when the need is there.” He says, blushing from her comment. He couldn’t help but give her a warm smile as he was lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:14 am

Salos - [Turn Skip !]
Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 11!! Complete failure !]

Rojo approaches him with lewd intent... But notices Salos isn't quite there. She stops herself and lightly pokes his nose instead, snapping him out of both his thoughts, and some of the fascination. "...The need is there, daydreamer~." Something about him was endearing, and she couldn't help but tease him slightly instead of exploiting the opening.

Rojo : 13St
Salos : 27Wp - Attack Up (1), Fascination (2/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:19 am

“Yeah. Sorry about that. I can get lost in my own head. I need to work on that.” He said as he jumped back as he charged his defensive power again.

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:47 am

Salos - [Warm Ward - 50, success]
Rojo - [Red Kissing Lips - 36, 70, success]
Salos' damage returns to normal.

Salos felt his offensive power wane as he channeled another ward of protective heat. Not afraid of the heat, Rojo catches him in her arms, and forces him into a gentle kiss. A sweet numbness creeps its way into his body as he feels her soft lips, leaving him dazed and docile in her arms as she breaks it.

Salos : 26Wp - Defense Up (3), Fascinated (6/6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:54 am

Salos moans as he feels like putty in her arms. He just looks up at her with a blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:21 am

Salos - [Fascinated...]
Rojo - [Hunter's Trap - Autohit]

She simply smiles at him and keeps him in her embrace, her scent slowly melting his mind, until Salos can't do anything but lay his head against her chest while hugging her. His mind clears after some time.

Salos : 21Wp - Defense Up (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:26 am

“Ummmmm may I please be excused from your chest?” He asks, his face red from the scent and the nice warm embrace. He felt like a younger sibling in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:35 am

Salos - [Asking nicely - 74, success]
Rojo - [Turn skip !]

She didn't really expect him to stay in her embrace afterwards, but the way he politely asked to be let go instead of pushing her off just made her smile. "...Of course~." She gently lets him go, ruffling his hair as she does.

Salos : 21Wp - Defense Up (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:39 am

Salos couldn’t help but blush as he backed up. He couldn’t help but look at her red hood with a slightly envious look, something he hoped she didn’t notice. He attempts to restore his strength. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Salos in the Forest's Edge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next