Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. Neo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:32 pm

They all felt so good, it was really starting to get in his head. However, he still had a bit of fight left in him. He weakly tries to get the girls off of him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:37 pm

Struggle: 81. Fail! He cannot escape their grasp. One of them goes in for a kiss.

Cherry On Top: 15. Critical Fail! She trips, and all the phantasms shatter, freeing Brin. Neo angrily kicks a crate, then clutches her stubbed foot.

Brin: 14
Neo: 26 HP, 4 Aura
Phantasm x0
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:39 pm

"Finally. Maybe I can turn this around now." He says, gasping for breath. He goes in for a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:53 pm

Blade Combo: 43. Fail! Neo casually sidesteps the attack and counters with a forceful smooch.

Taste Test: 44. Success! She makes out with him for a moment as another phantasm appears.

Brin: 11
Phantasm x1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:56 pm

Brin stumbles back, trying to shake off the feeling of how soft and warm her lips were. He focuses and attempts one of his signature moves.

(Sterling Silver Stunning Strike)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 am

Sterling Silver Stunning Strike: 47. Fail! He is distracted by the thought of another kiss and missed.

Neo’s phantasm moves to restrain him.

Sundae Stroke: 2. Success! She holds his arms behind his back as Neo pulls him in for a kiss, rubbing his chest and crotch with her hands. After a moment, the phantasm vanishes, freeing him.

Brin: 7
Phantasm x0
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:05 am

The fight was going from bad to worse. Brin knew he had one last chance to try to turn things around. He drops his shield and tries to hit her with everything he has.

(All Out Offense)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:23 am

All Out Offense: 50. Hit! Neo is knocked away and lands on her rump. She glares at him and activates her Semblance.

Illusory Delight: 39. Fail! She accidentally disguises herself as Brin for a moment, before shaking her head and throwing off the illusion.

Brin: 7
Neo: 24 HP, Aura
Phantasm x0
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:25 am

His confidence lifting after he landed the hit, Brin again decides to try a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:31 am

Starlight Slash: 27. Fail! She casually dodges as she tries to get her power working again.

Illusory Delight: 68. Success! She starts to twist herself and the world around her into something more striking Brin’s fancy...

(You can describe the result if you’d like)

Brin: 4
Neo: 24 HP, 0 Aura
Phantasm x1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:35 am

The world seemed to have a faint pink haze around him. Looking around, he saw that there were dozens of copies of the girl all around him, silently mocking him. Each one had a different color lipstick on. They began to swarm him and kiss him all over as he was unable to resist. He could feel every kiss as he felt his body go numb to the pleasure. In the real world, Brin was merely collapsed on the ground, lost in his nightmare/fantasy.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Neo twirls her parasol. She could just leave him like this... Or she could be merciful enough to finish him off.

Double Scoops: 99. Fail! She trips and falls onto Brin, breaking him out of the trance.

Brin: 4
Phantasm x1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin snapped out of his trance, fumbling for his weapon. 'I need to try to get some strength back...' He said, gasping for breath. With what little willpower he could muster, he attempted to refocus his mind...

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:29 pm

Intense Concentration: 62. Success! Brin's willpower is restored. Neo pouts angrily.

The clone dodges around to try and grab him.

Sundae Stroke: Critical hit! The clone gives him a kiss on the cheek to stun him as she grabs his arms. Neo takes her chance to take advantage of his fantasy, kissing him all over his face and leaving him covered in pink smooches.

Brin's willpower has reached 0! As the phantasm vanishes, Brin slumps to the floor, defeated. The thief stands over him, a smug grin on her face.

Brin: 0
Phantasm x0
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:32 pm

Brin twitches on the ground, a dazed grin on his face. His mind clouded over by lust, all he can do is stare at her. Her pink lips, her breasts, her ass... At this point, he's completely at her mercy. All he can do is wait for what she does next.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Neo twirls her parasol and gently touches his crotch with it, teasing his member. She winks and blows him a kiss as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:35 pm

He lays there, his crotch swelling. All he can do is meekly whisper 'Please..' knowing she would know what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:38 pm

She grins, sinking to her knees and unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her gorgeous tits. A phantasm apepars to give him a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:40 pm

His dick threatens to tear through his pants as her boobs approach him. The soft, wet lips of the phantasm certainly didn't hurt, either.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:48 pm

She rubs her naked tits against his pants, teasing him ruthlessly as the phantasm giggles. Reality starts to fade away as more and more duplicates appear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:51 pm

Every sensation on his skin sent a surge of pleasure through his body. At this point, it was hard to tell where reality ended and the illusion began. He saw the smug smiles of all the phantasms as the original continued titfucking him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:53 pm

Duplicates surround him and slip off his shirt, kissing him all over his face and torso. The original Neo slowly unzips his pants and squeezes his cock between her soft tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:56 pm

Brin is helpless, unable to even attempt to resist her and her clones. But between the soft boobs and sloppy smooches, he doesn't even want to. All he can do is lay back and let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:27 pm

He's soon covered in kiss marks like a cartoon character who has just rescued a princess. Neo expertly teases his cock, gently kissing the tip from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:30 pm

The feeling was building as she teased his dick more and more. Precum started to flow out of his dick as she kept going, the titfuck getting intense, then stopping before he cums, then starting again, leaving him in blissful agony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Neo   Brin vs. Neo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. Neo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next