Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Panther Nekomata

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Panther Nekomata Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin was hired by a local jungle town to drive away a cat girl who had been attack traveling caravans and abducting people to use as playmates. Brin ventures through the hot jungle towards the last know sighting of this girl. As he walked more down the path, he became more convinced that someone was watching him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:24 pm

Brin was really sweating in his travelling clothes. The jungle was a lot hotter than he was expecting. He takes off his chestplate and his shirt as he continues down the path, looking around for any signs of the catgirl.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 pm

From the shadows, a pair of eyes watches him lustfully. She stalks him as he continues down the path.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Starting to get exhausted, Brin sits down in the middle of a large clearing, trying to catch his breath and have something to eat. He eats some packed fish he had brought as he recovers his strength.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:30 pm

“Drop the fish, mew.” he heard someone say, a woman. He didn’t know where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Brin got up, his hand on his sword. He had a bad feeling that he knew who was talking to him. 'Who's there? Come on out!' He said, holding the fish to entice whoever it was to come out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 pm

What came out was a cat woman covered in black fur except her breasts and face. She had a curvy body and her lips were covered in a black lipstick. “Give me the fish, mew” she said in a young voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm

She was a beautiful catgirl, that was for sure. Her sleek black hair seemed to glisten in the sun, and her glossy black lips captured his attention. 'Are you the catgirl who's been harassing traders and travelers?' He asked her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:39 pm

“I will tell you after you give me the fish, mew.” she said, still eying the fish.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Brin was polite if nothing else, so he decided it would be better to get on her good side. 'Here. It's all yours.' He said, holding the fish up for her to take.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:43 pm

She took the fish and happily chomped down on it. It didn’t take her long to reduce it to bones. “Mew, that was tasty.” she said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:45 pm

He was stunned by her eating so fast, and he couldn't help but stare at the fish bones that were now coated in black lipstick, yet her lips still looked as glossy as they did before. Bringing her back on topic, he asked her again if she was the one who had been going after nearby travelers.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:48 pm

“Yes mew. I have to find a mate to expand my pride. The men haven’t been good so I had to keep looking. Mew.” she said with a bit of a sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:49 pm

'Your pride? So there's more of you?' He said, getting a bad feeling about where she was going with this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:51 pm

“Yeah, but we are very rare. Mew.” she said getting a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:52 pm

'So you girls are looking for a mate? Is that why you go after people?' He said, trying to back away ever so slowly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:55 pm

“Yes mew. All the members of my pride are like me. We need to find men for mates, mew” she said getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 pm

'O-oh. That's um, interesting. I'd love to learn more, but I-' He started, but he tripped over a branch and fell on his back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:59 pm

“You were nice to mew. So I decided to try you out as a potential mate.” she said with an approving nod.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Still on the ground, Brin reached for his sword. 'I don't know if that's a good idea. You're really beautiful, but I don't know if I'm ready for something like this...'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:15 pm

“Please it would be really helping mew.” she said eying him with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:20 pm

Brin was very tempted, that was for sure. But he was scared of what her, and especially what a group of girls like her, might do to him. He had no intentions of being a toy for a group of lipstick cat girls, so he held up his sword to her. 'Sorry, but if you want me, you're going to have to take me.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:55 pm

Hot under the collar = 36

She manages to get behind him, running a nail down his back. “I was planning to take you anyway. It makes what comes at the end, much more enjoyable.” she says as she plants 3 kisses on his neck, leaving 3 big black sticky lipstick prints.

Brin: 29, 3 marks
Panther Neko: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Brin tries to wipe the black lipsticks away, but they feel very sticky to the touch and he finds that he can't. He turns to the seductive kitty and slashes at her with his sword.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Basic cutter = 15 (crit fail)
Lovesick Kitty = 27

Brin runs at her but he slips and manages to fall into mud. “Awwww don’t you want to help my pride and be a hero?” she says with a seductive wink, not taking advantage of his position on the ground.

Brin: 29, 3 marks, stun
Panther Neko: 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Panther Nekomata
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next