Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Panther Nekomata

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:31 pm

“My name is Nyx.” the main girl says with a shy smile. The other girls break away from their kissing, shocked. “You do realize what it means to tell someone your name in our pride means.” the other Neko said. The one called Nyx nodded, before she resumed kissing him.

Brin: 5, 19 marks, lipstick, Bind
Panther Neko 1: 23, lipstick
Neko 2: 5, lipstick
Neko 3: 5, lipstick
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:34 pm

Bring kisses her back, his lips completely coated in her lipstick. 'My name is Brin.' he managed to moan out between kisses. He was close to giving up by this point, lost in the feeling their lipstick kisses gave him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 pm

Nyx continued to makeout with him, the other girls watching from the sidelines. “When a panther Nekomata girls a man her name, it’s basically asking to bind for life. If he returns with his name, then he agrees.” the one girl said with a pout. The other girl couldn’t help but giggle.

Brin: 2, 21 marks, lipstick, Bind
Panther Neko 1: 23, lipstick
Neko 2: 5, lipstick
Neko 3: 5, lipstick
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:38 pm

Brin had well and truly fallen in love with the panther nekomata and the sticky kisses she gave him. He was ready to become her plaything and husband.

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Tiniest of toys = auto

Nyx smiles as she plants a special kiss on his lips. This causes him to shrink down to the side of a toy. She applies more of her lipstick to him to stick him in between her chest. “Sorry hun, but this is the quiets way to bring you home mew. You will just love it.” she said, planting a sticky black kiss on his forehead. “Time to head home mew.” she says to her pride mates as the three of them take off at quick speeds through the jungle.

(Brin’s willpower has hit 0.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 pm

Brin can't help but be smushed by her giant breasts as she sprints through the jungle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 pm

After running for a while, the girls arrive at a large cave. The cave is full of other Panther Nekomatas and their mates, men and some women who were wearing black fur clothing and covered in lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Brin barely registers where he is, trapped in the loving bosom of his new wife and covered in her sticky black kisses.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:56 pm

Nyx brought him into a private part of the cave. She kissed the shrunken man, restoring him to his normal hight. “This place is reserved for when couples complete their bonding. Once we do this, we will be together as one, mew. Are you ready Brin?“ she asked, using his name for the first time in a special ceremony for their pride.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:58 pm

He removes his clothes, blushing as he stares at her soft, feminine body and glossy lips. 'I'm ready.' He says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:00 pm

“You must climax three times to complete the bonding, mew.” she says as she pulls him into a romantic embrace as spthey begin passionate lovemaking. It doesn’t take long for him to reach the first climax.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:02 pm

He cums into her for the first time almost immediately. He holds her hands as he moans 'Kiss me, please. I want your lipstick and more kisses.' He says as he stares at her with eyes full of love.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 pm

She quickly fixes both of their lipstick as she continues to cover his body in lipstick marks. He covered her face and chest in lipstick marks as well. Soon he reaches his second climax, shooting more seed into her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:07 pm

He feels like he's dreaming as his second load shoots into her, even more than the first. He was in lipstick paradise, and all he wanted was to make love to his new wife as they covered each other in sticky black lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:09 pm

They continued their lipstick lovemaking for what felt like forever until he finally reached his third climax, completing the bonding. “Thank you. You have just given me the greatest gift, mew love.” she said, embracing him in a love filled hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Brin shot a giant load of cum into the cat girl, before laying on the ground, almost spent. 'Thank you too.' He said. He paused for a moment, then asked her 'Can you make me small again? I really liked when you did that.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 pm

“Ok hun. I will make you small whenever you want.” she says as she shrinks him again and places him between her tits. She moves out of the brigade chamber and goes to sit in another part of the cave. “This is my space for now. I will be getting a larger area soon for both you and our soon to be born daughter.” she said as she rubbed her tummy. “That’s why the bonding ritual is the way it is. It allows us to have our first child. The first of many, mew.” she said in a super excited voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:17 pm

'I can't wait to start a family with you, dear. Can I have a kiss, please?' He asked her, acting submissive because he was tiny and trapped in her giant boobs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:21 pm

“Always sweetie. I will always have kisses for you.” she said as she peppered his head with kisses. The two nekomatas from before were approaching the pair. “So have you to bonded?” she directed the question for the little guy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:24 pm

'Yes, we have.' He managed to squeak out, his tiny body covered from head to toe in sticky black lipstick. 'Thank you two. I really appreciate it.' He said, complimenting them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 pm

“We are Nyx’s older sisters. I’m Tala and this is Nera. Your her husband now. If you hurt her, we will make you pay. Mew.” the larger of the two said in a protective tone. Nyx couldn’t help but feel so thankful for her sisters coming to see her. “I’m going to be a mama. I wonder how many kids we will have.” she says as she rubs her tummy with one hand, while petting her little hubby’s head with her other.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 pm

His new wife's hand felt so soft on his head. 'As many as you want, dear.' He said, lost in the feelings of love for his new wife and the family they would have.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Nyx and Brin would go on to have a daughter, the first of many. Brin would end up being a stay at home parent, taking care of his little girls while mommy would go and bring back food, providing for her family. Nyx would always keep him in lipstick, something that was different from other mates in the pride, but something that the couple loved. Brin would occasionally be used by other members of the pride for pleasure but never had children with anyone but Nyx. It would be thanks to that love that would help the pride become large enough to no longer be as endangered as it was before. Although none of that matter to Brin. The only thing that mattered to him was the love of his life and their family.

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Panther Nekomata
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3