Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Panther Nekomata

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Brin slips and slides around in the mud as his sword slips out of his hand right next to the cat girl. 'Sorry but I'm afraid not.' He tries to scramble over to her to pick up his blade.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:55 pm

Kitty kisses = 48

She jumped on him, pinning him down. “You look really cute mew. I need to catch you for the pride now.” she said, kissing him twice on his cheeks. She left two marks on his cheeks. She giggled as she got off him.

Brin: 27, 5 Marks
Panther Neko: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Brin blushed as she left identical sticky black marks on his cheeks. He rushed at her and tried to hit her with a sword combo attack.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:07 pm

Blade combo = 42, 44, 58
Calling the pack = 94 (crit)

Brin manages to land a few strikes with his blade, injuring the Neko. She cries a little as she backs off. “Your acting mean mew. Now your going to regret it.” she says as she puts two fingers into her mouth, sending out a loud whistle. 

Brin: 27, 5 marks
Panther Neko: 27
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Fearing what she meant by that, Brin puts up his shield in a defensive stance to try to counter anything the tricky kitty might do.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:16 pm

Shield stance = 46
Tar Black Lipstick w/ Gloss = 38

Brin takes a defensive stance as he waits for her to make a move. She doesn’t come at him, instead apply a sticky black lipstick to her lips, making them look much more shiny. He notices a label on the side that say “Sticky like tar.” The lipstick makes her lips look incredibly shiny. As he looks at her lipstick, he hears two figures jump out of the shadows. “We are here to help, mew.” one of the newcomers say to the first.

Panther Neko 1: 27
Neko 2: 5
Neko 3: 5
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Brin looks at the three cats all looking at him lustfully, and gulps. This certainly wasn't going to be easy. He couldn't help but stare at the main girls incredibly glossy black lips. He decides to target her and goes for a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Starlight slash = 68
Tar pit makeover = 44

He manages to get a powerful slash on the main one, doing a fair bit of damage. The other girls comfort her after the attack when she gets an idea. She starts to apply the sticky black lipstick to the other two girls to give them the same shiny lips as she had. The other two Nekos make kissy faces at Brin after their makeover.

Panther Neko 1: 23, lipstick
Neko 2: 5, lipstick
Neko 3: 5, lipstick
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:31 pm

Brin can't help but blush as the three busty cat girls make kissy faces at him. Their lips looked so glossy and wet that he almost walked right up to them and asked them for a kiss. He managed to shake off the urge to submit and went for the main one once again with his sword.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm

Basic cutter = 33
Sticky kitty kisses = 6

The first girl dodges his attack as all three nekos jump him at once, two girls kissing his neck and the third about to lock lips with him. “I know you saw something you like. Please tell me so I can please mew.” she said as she started to kiss him with the sticky black lipstick. 

Brin: 23, 8 marks, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:39 pm

Brin was trapped beneath the three sexy cat girls as they kissed him. He couldn't help but blurt out 'I really like your lipstick. I want it all over my lips and all over my body.' He said as he laid there, trapped.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:42 pm

Sticky kitty kisses = cont

The three cat girls giggled, knowing what they could do after they were done making out with him. The main Neko moaned into her kiss, intensifying it as he tongue danced around his mouth. The other cat girls continued with the kisses on his neck, making them even deeper and harder to remove.

Brin: 20, 8 marks, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Brin tried to pull away from the kiss, but her lips were stuck to his like they were glued together. The kisses and moaning were hypnotic to him, but he managed to find the willpower to attempt to get away.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:48 pm

Struggle = 20

He manages to pull his lips away from the sticky kisses, the girls giggling for what they had next in store for the man. The first Neko pulled out her tube of lipstick and started waving it in his direction.

Brin: 20, 8 marks, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:52 pm

Brin managed to get away from the girls, but that was about all the willpower he could muster at the moment. Wanting to see what she would do with him, Brin couldn't help but stumble towards the cat girls.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:56 pm

Tar pit makeover = auto

Seeing the man willingly walk over to him, the three cat girls smile. The main one grabs his face and force him into a pucker. “If you really love our lipstick, then you simply must try it.” she said as she applied a very heavy coat of the sticky black lipstick. “Your lips look so kissable now.” she said as she released him. The others blew kisses at him, wanting to let their lipstick mix with his.

Brin: 20, 9 marks, Lipstick
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:59 pm

Brin can barely move his lips as they felt so weighed down by the sticky black lipstick. He felt so good, and he wanted their lips so badly. 'More lipstick and kisses, please...' Was he could moan out as his lips stuck together, glued by the sticky lipstick.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:05 pm

Tar pit makeout = auto

The cat girls start to kiss varies parts of his body. The main kissing his lips, their two stick lipsticks mixing. The two cat girls plant kisses on his nipples. They seem to enjoy spoiling the man with their kisses.

Brin: 17, 11 marks, Lipstick

Last edited by herwillingslave on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Brin feels his lips stick to the cat girls as she kisses him, the other girls kisses making his nipples tingle. He weakly tries to get away from their sticky smooches.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:09 pm

Struggle = 45

His struggles fail him as his lips stick the the Neko girl. The other girls continue to tease his nipples as they paint them with their lipstick. 

Brin: 14, 13 marks, lipstick, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Brin feels himself start to lose control as his nipples feel even better as the cat girls paint him with their lipstick. He moans into the sticky kiss as he once again attempts to get away from their lipstick kisses.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Struggle = 69

His struggles only spur the girls to continue pleasuring him. The main girl looks him in his eyes, “I love that you love lipstick like me. Please be my mate and we can make each other so happy every day.” she says before she kisses him again, sticking herself to him.

Brin: 11, 15 marks, lipstick, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin was starting to fall in love with the cat girls and their sticky black lipstick. He moans into the kiss more as he stares into her eyes and stares at her lips as his nipples are painted over more by the other girls. 'I...'

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:23 pm

The girls continue their kissing. The main girl can see him falling in love with her and see starts to fall in love with him, both moaning into the kiss. The two other girls look at the pair with raised eyebrows. 

Brin: 8, 17 marks, lipstick, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:25 pm

Brin looks at the other two cat girls and gives them a weak smile. All he can do is lay back and accept their smooching and whatever else they want to do to him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Panther Nekomata   Brin vs Panther Nekomata - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Panther Nekomata
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next