Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Bubble Punk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Bubble Punk Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:55 am

Brin had been hearing rumors about a mean girl who had been humiliating people and posting their shame online. He had been hired by one of her victims to get revenge. This girl seemed to enjoy humiliation involving bubble gum and making it public for other midara to enjoy. He found himself near a local mall, where many of her humiliating posts were taken.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Brin looked around the mall, trying to find the local bully. He wandered around the mall, seeing all sorts of feminine shops, from nail and makeup salons, to clothes and lingerie stores, to candy shops advertising the stickiest, sweetest bubblegum around. He nervously looks around, trying not to call too much attention to himself. He wondered just how the girl humiliated her victims.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Eventually he saw a girl sitting in a bench. She was wearing a mix of pink and black, looking very punk. She was on a cellphone as she was blowing bubbles. A number of people walking by had a look of fear as they walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:26 pm

She was pretty in a punk sort of way. She had her pink hair tied up in messy pigtails. She was incredibly curvy, her large chest and bottom covered by ripped pink and black clothes. She had her face covered by a ton of makeup, with dark eyeshadow and blush, but large, soft, bright pink lips covered in glossy lipstick. She had an intense air about her. Brin immediately knew that this was the girl he was looking for, the pink cellphone letting him know. 'Excuse me. I want to talk with you.' He said, trying to sound as manly as he could.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:32 pm

“Oh and why would I want to waste my time on you?” she said, popping a bubble. She had a raised eyebrow when she was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:35 pm

'Because I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay here until you need to talk with me.' He said, sitting on the bench next to her, trying and failing not to stare at her glossy pink lips and bright pink bubblegum. It was a bit embarrassing sitting right next to her as she blew pink bubbles and stared at him, but he was pretty stubborn.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:38 pm

“And why do I need to talk to someone like you?” she turned, looking more annoyed by the minute. She continued to type on her phone, getting even more annoyed by the man sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:40 pm

'Because I've got something to discuss with you, and I'm not leaving you alone until we're done. Someone paid me to come teach you a lesson about humiliating people with bubblegum.' He said, getting a little curious as he looked over at she was doing on her phone.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:42 pm

“Is that so?” she said, a smile now appearing on her face. “I was wondering what I would do for the post on my blog today, but it looks like it just decided to volunteer itself.” she said as she stood up. Brin had a bad feeling that he just made a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 pm

Brin looked at her nervously as she stood over him as he sat on the bench. 'Now, wait a sec. We don't need to get too violent. Let's not go wild here.' He said, worried about the smug smile she had on her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Bubble blow = 96 (crit)

“Sorry dummy, but I have an audience I need to entertain and you look weak enough to put on a good show.” she said as she started to blow a bubble. She managed to get it up to a medium sized bubble.

Brin: 30
BubblePunk: 30, Bubble (medium)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:53 pm

Brin got up from the bench and drew his sword and shield. 'We'll see who the dummy is after I burst your bubble.' He said confidently, swinging his sword at her. He was a little nervous, seeing her do nothing but blow her pink bubble.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:06 pm

Basic cutter = 78 (bubble pop = 17 (fail))
Gooey Gear = 32

Brin manages to land an attack on her arm, ticking her off. She manages to grab her opponents sword and presses her bubble against her, blowing it bigger until it pops. Brin’s sword is covered in bubblegum, dulling it’s edge a bit. “Now your weapon fits a sissy like you.” she said with a laugh. 

Brin: 29, Gummy sword (attack -1 when sword is used.)
BubblePunk: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Brin blushes a little bit at her teasing. 'I'm not some gummy sissy.' He says, trying to convince her as he quickly puts up his shield to try and counter a failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Shield stance = 68
Bubble blow = 24

He takes a defensive stance, but was surprised when she didn’t move. “You may not be one now, but after I am done, that is all you will be.” she said as she blew another bubble.

Brin: 29, Gummy sword 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:25 pm

'We'll see about that.' He says, a little fearful of what she's going to do to him. He takes the opportunity to try and clean the sticky pink gum off of his sword. Her comment about her weapon fitting a sissy like him really got in his head.

(Attempt to Clean)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Attempt to clean = 5
Bubble blow = 22

His attempts to clean off the blade only managed to spread it more, completely coating the blade in pink gum. “Now it looks really like a sissy weapon.” she said as she took a picture of Brin with his now pink sword as she blew her bubble up bigger. He was blushing from the picture she took of him.

Brin: 29, Gummy sword, Stun
BubblePunk: 28, Bubble: Medium
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:35 pm

Brin realizes that the sword is now completely covered in pink bubblegum and that he can't clean it off at all. He blushes again as he calls him a sissy. He gets really embarrassed as she snaps a picture of his humiliating weapon. His embarrassment makes him unable to move for a bit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:45 pm

bubblegum lipstick = 34

The punk girl notices him lost in his own head and decides to capitalize. She starts to apply a bright pink lipstick to his lips, matching the color of the bubblegum coating his sword. She then uses the lipstick to draw heart marks on his cheeks, making him look even more like a sissy. “Now you look more like a sissy.” she said as she pulled him into a selfie. She showed him that she posted it under the sissy sword picture.

Brin: 26, Gummy sword
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Brin can do nothing but pucker his lips as she applied a thick coat of glossy pink lipstick on his lips. The hearts on his cheeks make him feel even more girly. He can't help but pucker for the selfie she took, the lipstick combined with the flash of camera keeping him stunned as he watched her post the embarrassing photo.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Bubblegum sissy = 18

She next got a piece of gum and forced it into his mouth. “Now start chewing it like a good girl, sissy.” she said as she started to write on his forehead in lipstick “Bubblegum sissy.” She seemed to enjoy bullying the guy as she showed him comments from the selfie from before. It had acts that other midara wanted to see him put through. 

Brin: 23, Gummy sword
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:03 pm

Brin couldn't help but begin to submissively chew the gum she put into his mouth as she wrote on his forehead with her lipstick. He felt that he really was starting to turn into her bubblegum sissy. He felt his penis twitch as he read all the humiliating things the other midara wanted the punk to do to him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 pm

Sissy swirly = 76

“Mmmmmmmm this looks fun. For me, but you maybe won’t like it as much.” she said, dragging him to a woman’s bathroom. She kicked open a stall as she forced him to his knees. She used her gum to bind one of his hands to the ground, quickly blowing another bubble to repeat with his other hand. She grab her phone and started to record the pair of them. “Hope your all ready for some classic humiliation. My bubblegum sissy here is about to get ‘her’ first swirly. Hit like in this video.” she said blowing a kiss as she shoved his face in, flushing it as she made kissy faces at the camera.

Brin: 20, Gummy sword
BubblePunk: 28,
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Brin felt completely humiliated as she gave him a swirly, even more so when he realized she had recorded the whole thing. The lipstick for some reason stayed in perfect condition on his face as she bullied him and shoved his face in. He attempted to get back some of his willpower after her bullying by focusing his mind, worrying what else she might do to humiliate him, remembering he read some very humiliating suggestions from the midara she was posting to.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Intense concentration = 10
Bathroom babes = 16

He manages to recover some energy, but not for long when he hears giggles behind him. A few ladies who had come to use the restroom had saw what happened and wanted to get in on the fun. He was forced to sit up as woman after woman, drew things on his face in lipstick including a dick, “cum slut”, and other humiliating things. Each one took a picture with him, usually doing humiliating things, including sandwiching his face between to large pairs of asses. “Wow sissy. You are getting popular. I may have to make you your own blog.” the punk girl said as the other women left, leaving him sitting in the woman’s bathroom humiliated. 

Brin: 21, gummy sword, charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Bubble Punk
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next