Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Bubble Punk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:35 pm

“Sounds good. After your modeling shoot, we have a hair appointment at the salon. After that we will go find some guys for you to pleasure. Maybe we should treat them to a little humiliation of there own. I may humiliate you, but I’ll let you humiliate others with me, as long as you do what I say. Sound good, Sis?” Megan asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:38 pm

'Sounds great Sis! I can't wait!' Bubbles said, smiling happily as she posed for the photoshoot, taking all kinds of girly and sexy poses with her lipstick and bubblegum covered face, blowing another cum bubble for the cameras.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:47 pm

“Mmmmmmm seems you really are a natural at this Sis. You are receiving so many comments on your photos.” she said as she showed her sissy sister the phone. Her photo was receiving many comments from midara, women, and men all wanting to have some fun with ‘her’.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Bubbles grinned, happy he was getting so many comments from so many cute men and women. He giggled some more, blowing another bubble. 'So, you said I had a hair appointment, Sis? Could I get a makeover while we're there? I wanna be extra pretty and slutty if I've got some guys to pleasure and guys for you to tease.' He said, wanting to be even prettier and sluttier for his sis.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:57 pm

“That’s fine, Sis. In fact after our makeover. I know a spot that many men frequent nearby. We will get you all the cocks you can milk.” she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:00 pm

'Thank you so much, Sis! I can't wait!' Bubbles said, giving his sister a glossy kiss on the cheek as he followed her through the mall, ready for his makeover and new hairdo. He made sure to pocket a whole bunch of extra sticky bubblegum for later.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:04 pm

They both arrived at a high end Salon. “Hi it’s me. I scheduled a double appointment. A styling for me and a dye job and styling for my little sister.” she said, seeming on good terms with the staff as the ladies get to work. Bubbles was laying ‘her’ head back as the applied a lot of products to her hair.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Bubbles giggled, a little ticklish as the women at the salon rubbed all sorts of oils and products to his hair, eager to see the end result. He hoped he would be just as pretty as his pretty sister. It took a while, but they were finally finished.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:50 pm

When bubbles finally saw her hair, she was awed. It was large pink hairstyle that flowed all the way down her back. It looked very fluffy and full of body.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:52 pm

Bubbles was elated when he saw his new hair. It was pink, fluffy and feminine, just how he liked it. He stroked it as it flowed down his back. 'I love it, Sis! Thank you so much!' He said, showering her in glossy kisses. 'Can I get a makeover while we're here?' He asked her, looking into her eyes expectantly, part of him wanting her to tease him more as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:57 pm

“Of course Sis. Be a little patient.” she said with a smile. The staff quickly got to work, cleaning up the faces of both of them. They used very sparkly pink makeup for bubbles. Sparkly pink eyeshadow graced her eyes, a deep pink blush graced her cheeks. They also took something and redid the pink hearts that were on here cheeks. A combination of a lipstick, lip stain, and lipgloss gave bubbles the perfect pink slut lips. “How do you like it Ma’am?” the artist asked Bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Bubbles looked into the mirror, delighted at his new makeup covered face. The girly pink hearts on his cheeks were just what he was looking for in his makeover. He blew a kiss into the mirror and gave it a smooch, staining in with his sparkly pink lipstick. 'I love it!' He said, puckering his lips sexily. He was ready to go make some mischief with his sister. Maybe she would tease him along with the guys she found. After all, he loved being teased by his punk Sis.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Megan walked in on her new ‘sister.’ “Looking good sis. Ready for a night on the town?” she said offering her sister a bag that matched her. In it was a phone, wallet, makeup, and gum. “I set your knew phone up for you. You should check out your blog before we go.” Megan said as she paid for the salon visit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:13 pm

Bubbles pulled out his new pink phone, checking his blog. His sissy pledge had accumulated hundreds of likes from men, women, and midara alike in just a little while. The modeling he had done had also already become quite popular. 'Wow, I'm already famous.' he said, surprised and happy he was already doing so well. And the night on the town would make it even better. He put on his new purse and made sure his glossy makeup and sticky gum was ready to go. 'Ready, Sis!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 pm

“Perfect let’s go.” she said as she lead them to a classy nightclub. The door man didn’t attempt to stop them as they were lead to a pretty fancy table in the VIP section.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Bubbles touched up his new makeup as him and his sister chatted like girlfriends at the VIP table. She was sure to tease him a little about his sissy outfit and looks, something he loved her for doing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:22 pm

“So sissy, I hope you know that there is no going back to who you used to be. That man is gone, buried underneath bubblegum, lipstick, and mountains of cum. I’m the only person you need. All you do is for me and your fans.” Megan said, driving the point home about Brin never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Bubbles loved hearing those words from her as she described his new life. He didn't care about that icky masculine self he used to have. He was glad she had buried it under lipstick, bubblegum, and cum. 'Yes, Sis. You're all I need. I love being a lipstick bubblegum sissy for you and my fans.' He said with a dazed smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:32 pm

“See any men who you think would be fun to torment. You will get your cum Sis, but I also want you to have a chance to humiliate him as well. I don’t want your fans to think your just a humiliation whore.” she said with a smile, pointing out all the men at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Bubbles looked around, seeing a guy nervously drinking at the bar. He was small, a little below average height, and a bit on the skinny side. He looked defenseless and nervous. Just Bubbles' type. 'Oh, that one looks fun. Doesn't he, Sis?' He asks, looking for her approval.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:38 pm

“Mmmmmmmm I like how you think sis. Why don’t you go lure him over to our table and we will have some fun.” Megan said, loving that she had someone to fetch her targets for her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:44 pm

Bubbles went up to the lucky guy and leaned on his shoulder. 'Hey there, cutie. Wanna have some fun with me tonight?' He asks the guy, making sure he watches him blow a pink bubble in front of his face with his glossy pink lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:49 pm

“Ummm sure. That would be fun.” he said, surprised that such a cute girl was flirting with him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:53 pm

'Good choice, cutie. Trust me, you'll have a ton of fun. It'll be life changing, even.' Bubbles said, knowing the lucky guy wouldn't know what he was in for. He grabbed the skinny guy by the collar and led him over to where his sister was waiting.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:55 pm

“I didn’t know you had a sister.” he said as he was brought to the table. Megan smiled as she nodded to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Bubble Punk
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next