Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Bubble Punk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:02 pm

Bubbles smiled at her sister, ready to have a good time with the lucky guy. 'Here's my Sis. Trust me, she's a ton of fun to hang out with. She's great.' He said, gushing with praise for his punk sister. He was ready to put their plan into action with the poor guy they got.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:06 pm

“She looks cute.” he says sitting down at the table. “Sis, I think he could use some tension relief.” she says motion down to his crotch. She holds up a piece of gum, hinting at her sister what she wants ‘her’ to do.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:11 pm

'On it, Sis. Here, cutie. Just sit there and let me keep you company down there. Sis, tease him up there, will you?' Bubbles says as he ducks under the table, putting some gum in his mouth as he starts to pull down the lucky guys pants as he quickly blows some bubbles, glueing his hands and butt to the chair.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:19 pm

“You’ll have to forgive my sis. She gets very eager.” she says as she starts to record on her phone. “I hope you enjoy the blowjob she gives you, because she will have something sticky and sweet for you to chew on after you climax. I hope you will be excited.” she said with a laugh. The guy looked panicked as he was unable to move, thanks to Bubble’s gum.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:22 pm

Bubbles began to give the guy an intense blowjob under the table, the gum still in his mouth. He sucks on the poor guys penis intensely, getting his sparkling pink lipstick all over his cock as Bubbles sucks and licks it. He was eager to see how his sister teased and bullied the guy from above the table as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:27 pm

Megan took her lipstick and started to draw on his face. “Bubble’s first toy”, “Fill my mouth with cum”, and “Bubble Boy Toy,” were written on his face. She applied lipstick to his mouth before using bubblegum to bind him more to the chair. “There, ready for my sis when ‘she’ is done.” she said, recording his reactions for both blogs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:30 pm

Bubbles smiled, happy hearing his punk sister teasing the poor guy up there. Ready to make him cum, Bubbles sped up the blowjob, backing off occasionally to rub his pink bubble against the poor guy's dick, making him moan. Bubbles sped up, his pink lipstick smearing as he licked and sucked, feeling that the guy was at his limit...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:35 pm

“Make sure you cover some gum in his milk, Sis. I’m sure he would want a piece before dinner.” she said with a smile. The man was close to climax, any more stimulation and he would explode.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Bubbles grinned, taking her advice. He backed up and blew his bubble as big as he could as could, before rubbing his bubble on the guy's penis, ready to make him cum all over. 'Cum for me, cutie. Give me a nice, fat load right onto my bubble.' He said as he rubbed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 pm

The guy couldn’t take it as he cummed all over the bubble. He was drained when bubbles emerged, cum soaked bubble ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:48 pm

Bubbles approached the guy, his cum bubble looming closer and closer. Bubbles grinnes when he saw all the sissy things his punk sister had written on the poor guy's face. His beloved Sis was taping the whole thing on her phone, awaiting the moment when the funnest part began. The sticky cum bubble came closer and closer as the guy struggled in vain to get away. 'Get ready to have a taste cutie. It tastes way sweeter than you might think, cutie. Trust me, you'll love it...' He said, the bubble approaching the helpless guy's face...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:51 pm

“No, please no.” he was begging afraid of what was about to happen and the fact that one girl was recording it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:55 pm

'Oh, yes cutie. Now pucker up for your sticky, cummy kiss.' Bubbles said as her pressed the cummy bubble to the guy's face, popping it and covering his helpless face with tons of sticky cum and pink bubblegum. His sister laughed as she continued to record.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:58 pm

“Love it,Sis. He looks like a little cum slut now. Make him chew and blow a cum bubble.” Megan said with a laugh. The guy was in a daze from the bubble popping in his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Bubbles smiled, licking up the cum and bubblegum on the guy's face before giving him a deep kiss and shoving the cum and bubblegum into his mouth. He backed away, whispering 'Chew it and make a bubble for me, Sissy. Show my sister that everything she wrote on you is true.' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Too afraid of what else they would do, the broken guy blows a white cummy bubble. 

Megan smiled as she and bubbles took a selfie with their new cum dump. “This will make a great pic for our first night out, Sis.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 pm

'I know right? It's great! Now, let me have a taste, Sissy.' Bubbles said as he popped the guy's bubble, licking it up off of the lucky guy's face as Bubbles made out with the guy, swapping the cum and bubblegum between them as the punk laughed and continued taping it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:10 pm

“My new sister is really enjoying her first time out. Boys, you better be on your best behavior or your going to end up swapping cummy gum with my sister.” Megan said with a laugh as she recorded her sister having fun.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:13 pm

'Or you can misbehave. Then I'll have an excuse to turn you silly boys into my cummy bubblegum sissy sisters. Like this lucky guy here!' Bubbles said. She turned to the guy. 'Now, time for my pleasure, Sissy. Suck me off and use your bubble.' She said, bullying him like his sister would do as she forced the guy to his knees as Bubbles took out his cock, already leaking after the cummy bubble kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:21 pm

The guy started to suck on Bubble’s cock as Megan was recording. “Nicely done Sis. Break this new sissy in for us.” she said, enjoying how her ‘sister’ was taking charge.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Judging by how Bubbles was already leaking, it didn't take long at all until Bubbles exploded into the new guy's mouth, filling it with a fresh load of sticky semen and soaking the pink bubblegum he had in his mouth. 'Now, blow another big cum bubble and kiss me.' Bubbles instructed the poor guy, wanting to degrade him even further.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:28 pm

The sissy blew a large cum bubble and kissing it against bubbles. He was losing himself to his new sissy tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Bubbles eagerly made out with the guy, kissing the cum back and forth between them as they both blew cummy bubbles. His punk sister was watching and smiling as she saw the sissy losing himself to being a cummy bubblegum sissy just like the one he was kissing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:35 pm

“Have anything to say to your fans, Sis?mand what are your plans for your new friend there?” Megan asked, recording them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:39 pm

'To my fans. I love all of you. Any of you cute boy or girls want to be turned into cum bubble sissies like this one, just let me know. Make sure to follow me for more lipstick bubblegum sissy stuff! And as for my new friend here...' Bubbles said with a giggle. 'He'll be the first of many guys I turn into lipstick bubblegum sluts. The first of many...' Bubbles said with a giggle as he took out his tube of sparkling pink lipstick and applied a fresh coat of it onto his lips and the lips of the new sissy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Bubble Punk
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next