Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Bubble Punk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:43 pm

The new bubblegum sissy moaned as more lipstick was applied to his lips. The words that were being said were ringing in his ears. “Awesome job Sis. I started out wanting to make you my permanent toy, but you’ve shown me that you really have potential as my sister. I’m thinking we should start a bubblegum brothel. We would both be madams, with you in charge of teaching our new ‘girls’ their place. Sound like a plan?” Megan said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:45 pm

'Oh yes, Sis. As long as you still promise to tease me every now and then. I love it when you put me in my place too. I'd love to start a bubblegum sissy brothel with you.' Bubbles said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:48 pm

“Ok, if only to remind you who the older sister is.” she said with a giggle. “Alright, what should we do with our first girl here? We can take her to the shop in the morning to get her dressed and ready to strut her stuff for cock. Any ideas?” Megan said, turning to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:51 pm

'I'm thinking this one should be our slutty bubblegum maid. We'll need someone to clean up our messes, after all. Maybe even with her tongue.' Bubbles said, his dick twitching at the thought.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:55 pm

“I love that idea. My apartment is a mess and I would need to clean out my spare room for you. She can sleep on your floor sis. Make sure you keep her fed with cummies, Sis.” Megan said, looking at the new maid. 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:57 pm

'Oh, that sounds good to me. I'll give her all the cummies she can eat.' Bubbles says, making her new sissy pout suggestively as the three head back to the punk girl's apartment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:00 pm

As soon as they get there, Megan quickly goes into her room and returns with a French maid’s outfit. “Ok sissy, put this on and clean out the other room for my sis.” she ordered as she and bubbles took a seat on the couch. “Sorry if it’s small, Sis. We will get a bigger one after your modeling shoots, so make sure you really strut you little ass off for the camera.” she said, joking with her sister as the maid cleaned the messy room.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:03 pm

The sissy puts on the slutty maid outfit and begins to clean. 'It's just fine, Sis. I'll get super famous as a bubblegum sissy model, and we'll upgrade. As for now...' Bubbles said, smiling deviously. He jerks off his dick, making a small mess on the floor. He looks at his sister. 'Looks like she just got a little extra work.' He said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:06 pm

“Oh you are impossible, Sis.” Megan laughed, loving her sister’s humor as their maid crawled over and started to lick up the mess on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Bubbles giggled more as he saw the maid obediently lick up the cum off the floor. seeing the maid eagerly lick up his cum made Bubbles a little hungry himself. 'Got something to eat, Sis? I'm feeling awfully hungry.' He asked her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:12 pm

“I know. Maid, take a bowl to the other room and fill it with man milk for my sister. Don’t take too long or you will clean this place with a dildo up your ass.” she said as the maid went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. “Your meal won’t take long Sis.” Megan said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm

'I hope not. I've got a craving for something sticky and yummy.' Bubbles said, giving his sister a teasing kiss on the nose, challenging her to kiss back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:19 pm

Megan smiled kissing her sister back, leaving a wade of gum on her nose. “Hope your ready, Sis.” she said as the maid returned with a bowl full of the white man milk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 pm

'Finally, food's here.' Bubbles said, giving his sister a knowing look. 'Cheers!' He said, eagerly starting to gulp the cum down, some splattering on his dress as Bubbles slurps the cum down. A drop of semen flies off onto Megan's cheek.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:24 pm

“You missed a spot, Sis.” she said, pointing at her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:26 pm

'Oh, my bad Sis. Let me get that.' Bubbles said, giving her sister a kiss on the cheek to lick the cum off before giving her a loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:31 pm

“Good girl. Go get ready for bed Sis.” Megan said as she went into her room. Bubbles entered the other room and found a clean bedroom. In the dresser, ‘she’ found some cute sleepwear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:34 pm

Bubbles found a tight, slutty nightie with a cute design of bubblegum and lipstick. Loving his new cute sleepwear, Bubbles immediately put it on and headed to his sister's room. It was time for a girly slumber party with his punk sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Bubbles found ‘her’ sister in a red lacy teddie. “I had a lot of fun today. I’m so happy that in the end, I got a brand new sister and friend out of it.” she said, showing some of her softer side.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:41 pm

Bubbles blushed, not used to this side of his confident, punk sister. 'Aww, thank you so much sis! I had a lot of fun too!' Bubbles exclaimed, giving her a kiss. 'I love it when you act all cute and shy.' Bubbles said, giving her a taste of her own teasing medicine.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:44 pm

“Very funny Sis, but I would be careful. Give me trouble and I will finger your so hard, your she dick will never stop cumming.” she said, making a point of who the older sister was.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:46 pm

Bubbles continued teasing his sis, not aware she would make good on her promise. 'Oh? And what are you going to do? Pull out a strapon and make me spurt all over my face?' Bubbles said, giggling like a schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 pm

“Why use a strapon when my fingers are that good.” she said grabbing her sis by her waist, pulling her into a position where her she dick was aimed right at her face. “Let me show you how good my fingering technique is.” she said as she started it finger her sister’s asshole.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:51 pm

Bubbles moaned, not knowing how good his sister would be at fingering his ass. His dick twitch and spasmed as she fingered him. Seeing his dick pointed at his face only made him harder. 'Oh my. Sis, I'm, I'm, I'm sorr-' His apologies cut off as he moaned, wanting her to keep going.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:52 pm

“Sorry sis, not until the money shot. Make it count hun.” she said, her fingers probing deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Bubble Punk
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next