Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Bubble Punk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Bring can't help but moan like a slut as the beautiful women humiliate him more. He feels more and more like a slut as the women draw thing like a penis on his chin and write cum slut on him. He moans and twitches as their plump asses smother his face for a bit. Seeing the punk smiling and laughing, Brin has a dazed look on his face. 'My own blog? That might be... nice.' He says, unable to move.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:31 pm

Bubblegum profile = 28

“Alright then sissy, blow a bubble and pose for your profile pic.” she said as she forced him to blow a small bubble, talking a selfie with him. She quickly started to type quickly on her phone before she brought it up to his face. “Bubblegum Sissy Bitch.” was the title of the blog. It’s information read “I’m the bubblegum sissy of Mayhem Meg (the punk girl’s online name) who loves to be femmed up, gummed up, and humiliated by my owner and any women.” “Like it my toy. Your going to become very popular with midara and women who love humiliation sluts like you.” she said, looking very pleased with her work. 

Brin: 18, gummy sword, charmed
BubblePunk: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:36 pm

Brin feels his penis twitch in his pants pathetically as she makes his profile as he can't help but strike a girly pose and blow a bubble for the camera. 'I, I...I'm not a bubblegum sissy.' He tries to say, trying to focus his mind a little bit more, staring at the picture and reading his profile.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Intense concentration = 21
Sissy Bitch seat = 60

“Sorry, but you are. Many of your fans suggest that you would make an excellent seat so now you get to be one.....” she said as she dragged him out of the bathroom. Spitting a few pieces of gum onto a bench, his face now stuck looking up where someone would sit down. “Let’s see who will get to enjoy you first.” she said with a smile. One of the women from the bathroom before came over and asked, “May I try your sissy out?” she asked with a smile. Megan indeed before the woman took a seat on Brin’s face. Both the punk and the woman sitting on him started to take pictures and selfies. 

Brin: 16, gummy sword, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Brin is stunned for a moment as the two women casually talk and take selfies of his sissy, bubblegummed appearance as they rub their soft asses on him. He makes a mufffled moan as the woman rubs her booty on his helpless face.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Sissy Bitch Seat = cont

“May I try him out?” Another woman asked. From what he saw, she had an even larger ass that was only covered by a thong. “Make sure you plant kisses, Sissy. This is going on the blog.” Meg said as she applied more lipstick to his lips before the woman sat down on his face. 

Brin: 14, gummy sword, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Brin can't help but listen to the punk as he plants pink lipstick kisses all over the woman's soft booty. He kisses it over and over, as he tries to wiggle out of his humiliating position under her ass. His dick twitched again as he saw that the punk was recording the whole thing.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Struggle = 60

He is released but it was more due to the ladies being focused on taking pictures of her lip print covered ass for his new blog. “You did well sissy. Your a natural ass kisser.” Megan said with a laugh. All three women laughed their asses off at the sissy.

Brin: 14, gummy sword
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Brin blushed at the women calling him a sissy and sought to take back what little dignity he had left. He blushed as he saw the women post pictures of her lipstick covered ass. He swung at the punk with his pink, gummy sword with a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:37 pm

Starlight Slash = 87
Sissy bubble lesson = 42

His slash was dodged  as the woman laughed at his attempt to counter attack. “Did I give you permission to attack me, Sissy?” she said with a glare then sent fear into him. “Now I want you to blow a big bubble for your two fans here. Fail and they will spank your sissy ass raw.” she said, shoving her own chewed gum into his mouth. Both women watched him, wanting to tease him even more.

Brin: 12, gummy sword

(He will either take small wp damage and a status if he complies or heavy wp if he refuses.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Brin was scared of what she suggesting and decided to do as she told him. In an action that aroused him just as much as it humiliated him, he made the double peace sign with his hands and blew a pink bubble for the three women as they laughed.

(Comply)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Comply = auto

“Perfect sissy. Just like that.” “Awwww she is so cute.” “She would be prefect as a model in my boutique.” The three women started talking as they took pictures. “Would you like to be a sissy bubblegum model for this ladie’s shop?” Megan says as she points to the larger woman who’s ass he covered in kisses.

Brin: 10,Gummy sword,Charm (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Brin blushes and gives her a nervous smile. 'I...I'd love to be her bubblegum sissy model.' He says before he can stop himself. He can't help but want her to make him pretty with lipstick and bubblegum as a model.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Bubblegum makeover = 22

“Ok then sissy. We have some work to do.” Megan said as the three women dragged him to a woman’s dress shop. His clothing was stripped while one of the woman was recording his humiliation for his blog. He was forced into a pink dress with black accents. He was dressed in pink heels. As for makeup, Megan applied her own makeup in a brighter shade, making him match his new owner. She makes sure it was heavily done to hide his masculine features. “I will need to make you a hair appointment later, but honestly not bad sissy.” she said as she forced him into another humiliating selfie with her and his new boss.

Brin: 7, gummy sword, Femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Between the girly pink dress, the heavy pink makeup, and the humiliating lipstick graffiti that was still on his face, like the hearts, the penis, and the words 'cum slut', Brin felt like a total bubblegum sissy. He felt himself blow a pink bubble as he was at the mercy of the girls as they snapped plenty of pictures, Brin posing for another selfie. 'I feel so girly.' He moaned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:33 pm

Bubblegum modeling = 34

“Alright sissy. Time for some basic shots for your portfolio.” the larger woman said, grabbing a camera as Megan forced him into many girly posses. “We will get some shots without the Grafetti later, but I love it for now. Keep posing, little girl.” she said taking a lot of pictures. He also saw the other woman take pics for his new blog. He couldn’t help but start to lose himself in the modeling shot. 

Brin: 5, Gummy sword, Femme, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Brin couldn't help but continue to model his new sissy look, blowing a huge bubble and licking his lips as he posed for more humiliating pictures.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Bubblegum Modeling = cont

“Let’s make this a little more humiliating.” Megan said as she started to blow a bubble, handing a piece to another girl and she got on her knees in front of the sissy and started to jerk him off, holding the gum under his dick. Megan blew the bubble pretty big and popped the bubble right in his face, covering it in sticky pink gum. 

Brin: 3, gummy sword, Femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Brin modeled more girly poses for the beautiful girls. He moaned as the woman started to jerk him off, her hand feeling so soft. Her pink bubble touched his dick, making it twitch as he got closer to cumming. Finally, when the punk blew her bubble right in front of his face, he felt her sticky pink gum cover him, as he couldn't hold on any more. He felt himself cum a massive load all over the woman's pink bubble she blew, absolutely covering it in his semen as the third woman took plenty of pictures of his sissy orgasm.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 pm

Bubblegum Modeling = cont

The woman with the cum coated bubble pulled him into a kiss, forming the man milk tasting gum into his mouth. He couldn’t stop himself from chewing it as Megan forced some of the gum on his face back into his hair, causing it to look pink. He looked more like a bubblegum girl than anything his masculinity vanishing under bubblegum and lipstick.

Brin: 1, gummy sword, Femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Brin at this point had pretty much given up. The bubblegum filled with his gum being in his mouth, the taste shutting off his mind. Feeling the punk rubbing the gum into his hair felt amazing to him. He blew a bubble of cum as he felt his masculinity drown in lipstick and bubblegum. He blew a cuk bubble, feeling it pop all over his face. 'It tastes so good. I wanna be a pretty bubblegum sissy.' He moaned, ready to be their lipstick bubblegum sissy forever.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Bubble gum sissy pledge = auto

Megan got her phone out. “Ok. Bubbleslut. I want you to repeat after me. My name is Bubbles, Megan’s little bubble slut sissy sister and model for bubble fetish. I love bubblegum, lipstick, and man milk. Check out my blog and subscribe for more bubble fun.” Megan said as she started to record. Bubbles couldn’t help but follow her words, sealing his fate as a new online fetish model.

(Brin has reached 0 willpower)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:24 pm

'My name is Bubbles, Megan’s little bubble slut sissy sister and model for bubble fetish. I love bubblegum, lipstick, and man milk. Check out my blog and subscribe for more bubble fun! Mwah!' Bubbles couldn't help but say, blowing a kiss at the end as he posed girlishly. He couldn't help but blow another cum bubble as she recorded him, the bubble splattering on his face as he giggled and she caught it on camera. He wanted to be his new sister's bubblegum lipstick sissy slut.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:29 pm

“Mmmmmm perfect. Now anyone who goes to either of our blogs will see your little declaration. The man who you were before is gone. I wanted to really have fun today, but this was the best. I destroyed a man’s life and got a new sissy sister to make fun posts with all the time now. I wonder how far we could take our fun.” Megan said with a laugh. Brin was gone, now only Bubbles remained.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:32 pm

'Take it as far as you want to, Sis. I only want to be your lipstick bubble sissy. I wanna get my face splattered with bubblegum and cum, after all.' Bubbles, said, his old life vanishing as he giggled, his new personality being an airheaded bimbo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bubble Punk   Brin vs Bubble Punk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Bubble Punk
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next