Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Bó

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Bó - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:05 pm

That good squeeze on his penis was all he needed for him to orgasm, his penis squirting a gooey load of cum into the bucket as he sucked down more milk, blushing as the cum made a sloppy splashing sound as it went into the bucket. He knew she wasn't done yet, and his lust addled mind wanted her to keep going.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:22 pm

And keep going she did. "That's it, Sugar. Just let it come out." she told him as her milk continued to flow into his mouth and she expertly massaged his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:27 pm

More and more cum started to fill the bucket as Brin came more, gooey cum streaming out of his dick as he suckled from her massvie milky boobs. Her milk only seemed to get better with every mouthful. He loved it when she called him Sugar, the name making him feel warm and submissive to the Holstaur as she fed him more milk, the sweet liquid affecting his mind more and more and making him relaxed and aroused.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:01 pm

"Well done, Sugar." the holstaur said when the bucket had been completely filled with his seed. She then pulled her tits out of his mouth and gave him a big kiss on the lips. "I think that's enough for today, though. Look forward to more tomorrow."

Brin spent the next several days being jerked off into buckets as his captor feed him her warm delicious milk. He stayed in this pitiful state of milk lust until another adventurer arrived at the farm and managed to free him.

(Does Brin develop a weakness for Breastfeeding from this encounter?)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Brin spent the next several days lost in a milky, cum filled haze. All he could remember was cumming into buckets over and over as he was constantly fed the Holstaurs delicious milk and kept submissive by her breasts and sloppy kisses. It was only later when he was freed was he able to remember what it was like as the busty cow girl's personal sperm cow. It was an experience, to say the least.

(I'm open to adding that weakness to his profile. Tell you what, can you roll for it, and if it's a hit, it'll become a new weakness for him. Just seems the most fair to me.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:09 pm

(Weakness -roll 66- Success!)

(Brin gains Weakness: Breastfeeding! Brin takes +1 damage from any attack that involves drinking from a midara's breasts!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:10 pm

(Alright, I'll add it in. Thanks for another great RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Bó   Brin vs Bó - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Bó
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4