Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Charlie nodded to the woman shivering in slight fear of her gaze "Okay...miss Ophelia i'm sorry. I just really want to learn from the fairies of the forest and i guess it made me a little...tunnel visioned" Charlie lowers her ears embarrassed at how she acted towards someone who had been very kind to let her rest
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:16 pm

Ophelia huffed for a moment, before patting the girl on the head. A warm smile awaited Charlie, instead of the fierce gaze that gave her pause.

"It's quite alright. I'm sure most of this must come as a shock to you. You've certainly had a rough day." The fairy let out a small chuckle, one that caused Charlie's heart to skip a beat.

(Charlie's Hallucinogenic Cloud level raises by 1!)

"Which is why I suggest you rest. A clear head will do you some good. As well as giving your body time to recover from..." Ophelia's hand moved from the top of her head down to the bruise, gently passing over it. "...this terrible thing. It must give you headaches, doesn't it?" Her hand continued down her cheek, resting there for a moment.

"Now, come. Let me bring you back to your room." Her tone was the same commanding edge that she heard from before, but her face was gentle and kind. It was the perfect combination of sweet, but in charge.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Charlie blushes deeply at her seeming to care about her health so much as she nodded "Okay i guess that would be better for me miss Ophelia." She wagged her tail and smiled up to the large woman
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 pm

Ophelia nodded, finally getting through to the girl. She traced her palm down Charlie's cheek, leaving a gentle touch as she did and her arm went to her side. Still holding on to her hand, she gently led her down the hall, back to her room. She kept her vision directly forward, and from this angle, Charlie was once again given a good look at her curves, from top to bottom.

She opened the door with a click, and as she walked in with Charlie in hand, a wave of exhaustion hit Charlie like a brick, causing her to stumble forward. For a moment, the edge of her vision was rimmed with a light pink tint. It was enough to make her light headed, as the fairy caught her mid fall.

(Charlie's Hallucinogenic Cloud level raises by 2!)

"Goodness, Charlie...you must have been more exhausted than you thought." She held on to the girl tightly, to keep her stable. "Don't worry, I've got you." The sentence seemed oddly calming, being held tight by the larger woman. Her head rested on Ophelia's chest, holding her steady. After a short moment, the feeling seemed to pass, as she regained her footing.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:47 am

Charlie shakes her head as she held onto Ophelia starting to realize something might be going on "Um i guess i am but did everything seem much more...pink?" she slowly stood up and looked around to see if she could find what might've cause the pink tint as she followed the large woman
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 2:08 pm

Nothing she could see around her looked out of the ordinary. The pink hue had vanished as quickly as it had appeared, and the only things around her were the old house, the rooms, and the larger woman next to her.

"Pink? Whatever do you mean, dear?" She had a look of genuine worry on her face, as she looked down at her. "You looked as though you were going to collapse on the spot...well, we can't have that." Without warning, Ophelia scooped Charlie up into a princess carry, helping the dizzy girl to her bed. Charlie was going to offer a bit of worried protest, but she was quick to silence it with a finger to her lips and a gaze that seemed to pierce right through her.

(Charlie's Hallucinogenic Cloud level raises by 1!)

"You are exhausted. And, you are still injured. Perhaps that bump on your head was worse than I thought. You need your rest." Her words once again took on that commanding tone, but it wasn't in an oppressive way. She gently set her down into the bed, tucking the covers around her. She felt rather safe and secure with her. Perhaps the woman was right. She just needed some time to recover, that's all. Her head still hurt a little bit, from the impact, and the bump. Maybe she was just seeing things.

Ophelia crouched down to meet Charlie at face level. "Now, I need you to not touch that nasty bump of yours. It will not recover if you do. In the morning, we'll speak about many things. And perhaps, I can get the children to meet you, as well. But until then, you must sleep."

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Charlie blushes as she tucked in and nods to Ophelia lowering her ears slightly "Oh um okay miss Ophelia i guess i should sleep. Thank you for being so kind." She smiled before closing her eyes to go to sleep
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:13 pm

Charlie feels a gentle kiss on her forehead, one that causes her a slight tingle. "Sweet dreams, Charlie." Just for a moment, the smile on Ophelia's face was just a bit bigger than she'd seen on her, but she was too tired to focus on it. The elder fairy gets up, blowing out the light, and walks to the door, looking back at her as she does.

Not much longer now... she thought to herself. Things were going just as she hoped. Her children would eat well, before the night was over. She's a cute little thing, too. The circumstances that Perdita brought her home work to her advantage, as she's genuinely fatigued. Preparing the house with Katarina's spores proved to be fruitful, as they're helping to enhance her exhaustion. She can use that to her advantage. But, she knows that she's not out of the woods, yet. What matters is her execution. She slowly closed the door behind her, counting down the hours before she was ready.

-------------------------------------

It was still dark out, pitch black now. Charlie was fast asleep, with cute snores. The door to her room silently opened. The time was now.

With Ophelia was every single one of her children, who knew their roles and their plan. She was vulnerable, and open. Ripe for the picking. All of them quickly darted under the covers of her sheets, making sure not to jostle the sleeping girl too much. Luckily, she seemed to be something of a heavy sleeper. Ophelia's quiet footsteps made their way over to her bed, placing her body weight on top of her. Because of how wrapped up she was in the covers, it would be difficult to move her body with the larger woman pressing down on her.

Slowly, she tilted the sleeping girl's head upward, and placed her lips against hers. The act was enough to get her eyelids to flutter, but they shot open when she felt the first gulp rack through her body, the first thing her eyes focused on being that same, piercing gaze looking back at her. It was truly an otherworldly experience, feeling a part of herself ripped from her, traveling from her to the fairy, all within the span of a second, and she couldn't deny that it caused a spasm of pleasure through her body. At her first taste, the other fairies latched on to her body and began feeding themselves, causing similar, but much weaker pricks of the same sensation. The feeding had begun.

Ophelia: 30
Charlie: 30, Love-Locked, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9

(It begins!)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am

Charlie yelps as she wakes up to the sudden feeling of being drained and noticing the large woman kissing her as she quickly charged her lips with electricity out of fear

(Wild magic, static kiss)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:14 pm

Charlie, in her fear, shock, and surprise, quickly tried to charge some kind of magic spell to throw off the woman that was slowly eating her alive, but try as she might, she couldn't muster up the concentration for it. And how could she? Just that gaze alone was enough to send a shiver through her! It shot right through her like a bullet, like a deer caught in headlights. And on top of that, she couldn't deny how her body felt: little shivers and moans came out of the smaller girl during the process. Whatever the fairy was doing to her, it felt like one of the most pleasurable things she'd ever experienced.

Ophelia's gaze wasn't just for show, either. She was watching her, analyzing her movements and reactions. And she could tell she was flustered, confused, and most importantly, open. She had her right where she wanted her, and pushed into the kiss farther, upping the intensity of the drain through her body. Between Ophelia, holding her down and taking her time to clearly enjoy the process, and the children voraciously taking what they can from her, it was hard for the girl's mind to focus.

(Wild magic, static kiss: 75 - miss)

Charlie: 29, Love-Locked, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:44 am

(I just wanted to let you know that with wild magic, If charlie's spell roll fails she gets a random effect that can range from her turning tiny to the midara getting a crit fail on their roll i have a chart on Charlie's sheet)

Charlie whined as she felt so weak beneath the woman and as she felt her energy being drained as she decides she'll need a new tactic as she tries to kiss her back and blow a pink mist into her mouth to shrink her

(wild magic, size change(small))
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 2:18 pm

The act of returning the kiss was enough to cause a spike in her own pleasure. Little did Charlie know, that such a thing was what bridged the gap between the two of them, causing the mana to rush out of her faster. It was only for a moment, however, as she blew into Ophelia's mouth, causing the pink mist to rush into her body along with her mana.

It only took a moment for the effects to kick in, as Ophelia's body started to shrink before her very eyes, causing the woman to move farther down the bed. Because she already dwarfed Charlie in size, the effect wasn't as large as she might have hoped, as she was only just a little bit shorter than Charlie herself. But it was enough to free her from the hold she had upon her. Finally, it was her time to strike back!

Or it would have been, if not for the children still clinging to her.

"Stop squirming and take it!" A voice rang out from under the sheets as she felt a tight prick on her left left. All at once, her body seemed to lock up, and moving was suddenly very, very difficult. She couldn't pull herself out of it, as the children continued to feed on her. And it was just the break she needed to let Ophelia pull herself right back on top of Charlie and continue to feed, once again holding her down. She didn't have the weight she had before, but with Charlie still stunned and having trouble even moving, she didn't need to. By the time the feeling wore off, she was back in the same position as when she started, feeling her mana leave her, gulp by everlasting gulp.

(wild magic, size change(small) - 60)
(Hornet's Sting - 66)

Charlie: 28, Love-Locked, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Aemelia on CD (will start when Love-Locked is removed)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Charlie whined as she tried again to push her off. "Please stop! I don't want to be drained!"

(struggle free)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:14 pm

Try as she might, she couldn't push the woman off, even with her diminished size. She voraciously gulped down chunks of her mana, as the children did the same. Even the sound was starting to ring out in her mind, and she could feel herself getting adjusted to it. She said nothing during the process, keeping her locked into the kiss, and it was the only sound her mind could focus on.

gulp..gulp...gulp...

It was a sick kind of rhythm that her body was somehow getting used to. She could even feel herself moving with it, and the urge to kiss back was still present in her mind. To let go of the fear, and just accept it...

(struggle free - 89)
(Due to three turns passing during Love-Locked, Charlie will start the battle charmed.)

Charlie: 27, Love-Locked, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Aemelia on CD

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Charlie groans as she goes to shrink herself to try and slip free of the fairy woman hoping to just get a second to breath to get her barrings

(wild magic, size change self (tiny)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:44 pm

Charlie's magic finally prevailed, as she quickly shrunk to a much more diminutive size mid kiss. It was enough to give Ophelia pause, as at the moment, she lost her among the room. She had vanished, instantly! Her face twisted into a snarl; she wasn't going to let things go that easily.

"Katarina!" The elder shouted at the top of her lungs, and all of her children quickly darted out of the bed, just as confused as her mother. Katarina was quick to act, however, calm and in control, as she quickly flapped her wings multiple times, as hard as she could, since pink, puffy spores all throughout the room. The spores lazily floated through the room, bouncing across anything they touched.

All while Charlie hid across from the cabinet. Her magic had worked, a little too well. She was no larger than her young children, and she was definitely worse for wear after that encounter. She was out of breath, her body was shivering, and there was no doubt that the motions, and the sensation, had left an impression on her. Even thought she was smaller than when she had first seen her, it was hard for the girl to take her eyes off of the fairy. Something about her seemed all the more beautiful, now, and even now she could remember the sound.

gulp...gulp...gulp...

But she couldn't focus on that, now. She had an opportunity to push back now, even though it was hard for her, while the children were in a confused state.

(wild magic, size change self (tiny) - 18)
(Puff of Fog - 37)

Ophelia: 30, Aemelia on CD (4)
Charlie: 27, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Charmed

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Charlie kept herself hidden as she calmed her breathing to focus her energy into herself to bring her will back

(wild magic, sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Charlie was having trouble focusing her magic onto a single job, through it all. She couldn't get the experience out of her mind, and it was leaking into her magic, as well. She was begging, pleading that such a thing would work, but it just wouldn't come out.

The fairies were bewildered at the sudden disappearance, and at the girl's unique powers. Carefully, the ones not in a state of panic were scanning over the room, trying to find their lost target.

"Did she turn invisible!" One of the younger ones in a yellow dress shouted out, looking very nervous. The outline was familiar to the one she encountered in the forest, although at the time it was hard to make out features.

"It is a possibility...we don't know all of her capabilities." An older fairy with large, colorful wings was next to her, comforting her.

"...can you change back, Mom?" That voice came from a fairy decked out in blue, and she recognized her as the one that made the puff balls still floating through the room.

The older fairy shook her head, still a little bit smaller all around. "I've tried to focus, but it doesn't seem to have an affect. Maybe I'll just have to force the girl to reverse the process..." The voice dripped with venom, clearly upset by the turn of events, as they continued to scan through the room, looking for any trace of their mark.

All the while, Charlie continued to put her heart into her magic. Some kind of relief, any! It let out a spark, and for a moment, she was hopeful. But, she didn't seem to feel any better from it. Her attention went back to the family, trying to stay out of sight. However, looking away from the elder fairy suddenly became much, much harder.

Her curves suddenly became more emphasized. Her plump, pillow-y lips looked all the more inviting. And just looking at her brought back all of the feelings and sensations she'd felt towards Ophelia since coming into this home. Like how her voice was commanding, yet soft. How warm her hands were. How, despite knowing that she was more or less draining her dry, nice it felt. It was enough to give her pause, as if her thoughts needed time to catch up with the sudden rush of emotions. They hadn't noticed her yet, but it was only a matter of time before she was found out...

(Due to the sudden movement, Ophelia and family skip a turn.)
(Charm roll - 59)
(wild magic, sun's blessing - 95)
(wild magic - 67)
(perfect beauty - 83)

Ophelia: 30, Aemelia on CD (3)
Charlie: 27, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Charmed, Stunned

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Charlie looks at the woman blushing deeply as she thought of letting her kiss and dominate her more while her mind screamed at her to snap out of it she stayed just out of sight as her tail began to wag from the fantasies she was having
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:02 pm

She couldn't force her body to make a decision. She was transfixed, staying out of sight and yet couldn't take her eyes off of the elder fairy, as her earlier spell finally wore off, returning her to her original size. The fairies around her seemed just as surprised as Ophelia was, a few of the younger ones feeling her to make sure they weren't seeing things. The action had caused a slight bounce from her chest, and Charlie couldn't deny it was yet another charm point that she focused on out of instinct.

She didn't know how many fairies were in the room with her, but she knew it was a lot. She didn't know which ones were there and which ones she couldn't see, but as far as she knew, none of them had noticed she was gone. And that she was transfixed by the form of their mother, indecisive and wrestling between her thoughts and emotions.

"There you are!" Charlie could feel her blood run cold, as she felt a gaze boring into her from behind. She slowly turned to find a fairy, looking directly at her with a look of a pout. Closer inspection showed it was the same as the one from the forest. She could recognize the voice, too.

"I almost got into a lot of trouble, because of you!" She wagged her finger at her, like a lost puppy. "I dunno what you are, but I'm really ticked off at you! That was a neat trick, though! I dunno how you're my size, now, but you made Mommy small, so that means you must be really special!"

The whole time she was talking, she seemed to be slowly growing brighter around herself, as if her emotions were causing her own abilities to get stronger the more upset she got. "But that means Mommy'll praise me if I help out! So...so...!" She scrunched into herself for a moment, before throwing her arms up in the air with a shout, seeming to explode into a ball of light that instantly blinded Charlie, causing her to fall onto her butt to catch her breath. The blast was enough to leave the fairy completely dizzy, stumbling around where she was, but the burst was enough to let the rest of the family know exactly where she was.

They found her.

(Charm roll - 25)
(Sunny Disposition - 80)

Ophelia: 30, Aemelia on CD (2), Perdita on CD (4)
Charlie: 26, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Charmed, Stunned

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:34 pm

Charlie squeaks from the sudden appearance of the fairy girl as she listened to her talk down to her she couldn't do anything as the light blinded her as she rubbed her eyes and turned around she lowered her ears in fear from the family noticing her as she tried to crawl away. "Um i think i should um leave..."

Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:38 pm

All of the fairies eyes were on her, now. It was rather unnerving, since just a moment ago, they were making a meal out of her. They all had different looks on their faces, some suppressing a mocking laugh, while others had a serious look on their faces, and others still had an expression that was easy to see: hungry.

Because of her reduced size, it was effortless for one of the fairies to lift her by the hem of her shirt, holding her off the ground. But, wait, that wasn't Ophelia holding her? It was distinctly much more blue, and full of youth. But she was definitely Ophelia's size. Come to think of it, she had noticed her growing slightly larger over time, but she hadn't thought anything of it. Perhaps her mind was too focused on how beautiful Ophelia looked, at the time.

"What do you think we should do with her, Mom?" She looked over at Ophelia.

"I think..." She was looking right at Charlie as she approached, that same piercing gaze locked into hers. "We bring her right back into the experience she is most likely already missing."

Not missing a beat, Ophelia quickly brought her lips to the much smaller girl's in a lip lock, resuming that rough drain that racked her body, and dangling by the hem of her shirt, unable to stop it. The fairy holding her joined in as well, kissing the side of her neck and draining chunks of mana as well from Charlie. All the while, she could feel the gazes of the rest of the family on her, watching and waiting for their turn.

(Charm Roll - 83)
(Student-Teacher Project - 28)

Ophelia: 30, Aemelia on CD (1), Perdita on CD (3), Katarina activated
Charlie: 23, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Charmed

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Charlie blushed deeply from the sudden kiss again as she felt her tail wag uncontrollably before she began to charge her lips with electricity trying to free herself knowing the fairies would hurry to her side

(wild magic, static kiss)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Charlie's small, little tail wag at the kiss. She was starting to lose herself on it, and there was no doubt in the fairy's mind as she continued to drain her through the kiss, that sound of little gulps no doubt distracting to her. However, Ophelia jumped as she felt a piercing zing through her lips that was enough to let out a small yelp, as she walked backwards, holding her lips.

Katarina looked at her mother, confused for a moment, before glaring down at the smaller girl, still holding on to her. "What'd you do to Mom, you little bra-"

Whatever she was about to say was cut off as the girl suddenly turned back to normal size, still being held by the collar of her shirt, but large enough to wrestle free and dart for the door. The group was confused, now was her chance! However, waiting for her was a small brown fairy, sitting on the lock of the door with an upset look on her face.

"Did you think you were gonna just leave? You just hurt Mommy..." Sure enough, more than a few of the other fairies were with their mother, who was trying so shake off the effects of her electrical spell. And she still looked beautiful, while she did it.

(Charm Roll - 99)
(Static Kiss - 2)

Ophelia: 27, Perdita on CD (2), Katarina activated, Stunned
Charlie: 23, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Charmed

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:17 pm

Charlie groans as she spins her staff before swinging it in front of her sending wind from it to blow the fairies back "I didn't want to but i kinda am getting forced here! You all didn't even try asking nicely for something like this!"

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next