Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Charlie squeaks as she felts the light rubs shivering from the calming feeling "Not really. My magic comes from chaos energy around me so even when i get drained of magic or energy, I can usually refill soon after. It just leaves me really tired and worn out." She turns to the fairy smiling "I guess it would be really nice for all of you to find chaos magic users huh? Even if there's only two of us!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Only two...now that is an interesting detail. That explains why the fairy wasn't aware of such a thing, if it was so rare. More and more, she was starting to think of what she should do with her, after the fact. Whether she realizes it or not, she is already feeling the elder's pull through her. How friendly her body language and voice are, how her mind still gravitates to part of the fairy's body...it was definitely in her. And it was only going to get more pronounced.

All the while, Ophelia rubbed the tip of Charlie's little animal-like ear. It was a simple motion, but calming, and pleasurable at the same time. She likely wouldn't think anything of it, but just the touch was enough to create a little stimulation.

And then, all at once, Charlie's body slowly grew itself back to its original size, still somewhat dwarfed by Ophelia and the blue fairy on the other side of her. "Well, it seems that problem fixed itself. Just like you said it would." Ophelia wrapped an arm around the back of Charlie, pulling her close to the fairy. Her soft, large breasts pressed into Charlie's, and her hand wrapped around to place itself on the girl's cheek, going around the girl's arms as well, pinning them to her sides. For a moment, their faces were very close, and she could feel Ophelia's breaths on her lips, almost invitingly.

"If this is what you truly want, then who am I to stop you? But..." The piercing gaze of the fairy was very close to hers, and she felt a presence pressing into her back, as well. She couldn't move her gaze away from Ophelia to see it, transfixed by the look she gave her. "I still sense some apprehension in you. I want to hear it from you. Tell me that you want me to eat you. I want both of us to be sure of it. For your sake, of course." It was the first time that Ophelia had told her directly to do something, and it was shockingly easy to answer her.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Charlie blushes deeply from the constant rubbing and the nearness of her face all she could do is shiver and nod "Yes miss Ophelia I want you to eat me please!" She looked up to her eyes as her tail began to wag excitedly
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:55 pm

The look on Ophelia was downright predatory, as she closed the gap between them and brought her lips around Charlie's in a tight liplock, once again starting that familiar sound that her mind remembered quite well.

gulp...gulp...gulp...

Each one was powerful enough to leave a shiver through her body, as she could feel her body getting into a rhythm of each one. Because of the way Ophelia was holding on to the girl, she couldn't struggle even if she wanted to. She felt the presence behind her press into her, and start feeding from her as well, gently through her neck. The other fairies soon joined her, attaching to her open skin and placing their lips on it, feeding as well. None of them matched the pull of the larger ones on both her front and back, but all of them only amplified the feeling that Ophelia gave her, feeling pressed together between the two of them. It felt...heavenly.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Charlie could only moan as she weakly kissed Ophelia as her tail wagged happily as she slowly pulled in chaos energy around her fueling more into the fairies as she wanted the feeling to last longer
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:47 pm

Other Midara that would put her in this position, ones that she would know very well, did things differently than Ophelia. Someone would pleasure her while they did so, or move their hands around, trying to get her more excited. They lived for the reactions, for that rush of pleasure they could cause. Ophelia did nothing of the sort. She simply held the girl in her arms, keeping her close, and fed upon her. Bit by agonizing bit.

It felt better than any of them could ever feel.

All of the pleasure she was feeling came purely from the feeding, from watching this woman and her family drain her slowly. Each gulp that rang out from the process felt better than the last. Charlie wanted it to last as long as it could. No matter what happens afterwards, it would be an experience that she would keep with her forever. Gently, the fairy in front of her tipped to the side, pulling the girl down to the bed with her with no resistance, as she gently landed on the bed, continuing to feed. She could feel herself slipping, just a little bit. But damn, did it feel good.

In a way, she thought herself lucky, for having this chance. Ophelia was nice, after all. Her gaze drifted downwards, to all of her children on her that were feeding just as she was. She had a lot of children, which meant a lot of mouths to feed. It was hard to focus on any one thought for a long period, but her gaze continually went back to the woman in front of her. Every now and then, Ophelia's eyes would open, and that gaze would send her heart aflutter. It was that same gaze that seemed to pierce right through her. It was everything she was looking for...dominant, yet gentle.

Her mind went back to how easily her mind had answered the command that Ophelia had given her right before they started. It felt so natural, at the time. She hadn't even thought about it, she had just answered, as if by reflex. And the reflex felt good, to boot. Maybe she was just excited, at where things were going. That was all, yeah. Nothing more...

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Charlie looked into Ophelia's eyes and melted at the sight as she moaned and let them have free access to all her energy anything to enjoy the feeling more as she tried to pull more chaos energy into her to draw out the session more loving every second of being drained by the family as she moaned in her pleasured haze
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:55 pm

Charlie's moans of pure ecstasy were music to Ophelia's ears. She wasn't even pushing that hard into the kiss. All of that incredible amount of mind-melting pleasure came purely from the feeding process, of losing yourself bit by bit to the fairy's kiss. She even slowed down a little bit, just to let Charlie match her speed. She wanted her to kiss back. She wanted her to willingly make it even easier for her to take it.

Minutes felt like hours, in her arms. She hadn't moved in a while, and the tips of her fingers and her legs were falling asleep from the same position. And despite that, she barely noticed it through the torrent of pleasure. She barely noticed anything, but the beautiful, gorgeous woman in front of her, and how incredible she made her feel. Her eyelids were getting heavy, but each gulp perked her back up, each and every time. It felt just as good as the very first time, perhaps even better. Images came up in her head as she couldn't help but kiss back: her soft, pillowy lips, her piercing gaze, her warm, bouncy chest that she could rest her head on for hours upon hours, and most importantly, that voice. That incredible, soothing voice, that could be as soft as a note, yet sharp and commanding as a stern parent.

It was difficult to focus on her own magic through it all, as her mind kept going back to the person in front of her. And the one behind her, and all of the little ones attached to her. But, just as she said, some of her own magic worked best when she was brought to the breaking point of her own will, and this could simply be one of those times, because her will was falling incredibly, painfully fast under the sensation.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 7:36 am

Charlie wagged her tail happily as she kissed Ophelia and could feel herself wanting to pass out as she felt her energy slowly fading out. She continued to subconciously bring in chaos energy however at a much slower pace as she felt her own body wanting to submit to the fairies feeding
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Charlie's eagerness to kiss back was just what Ophelia was hoping for, holding the girl close and letting her push just a little bit. She'll soon find that doing so only makes the experience feel even better, and right in a way. Her body needed it, no, it craved the feeling. The girl was reveling in the sensation of her mana leaving her body, losing herself on pleasure.

One by one, she felt the fairies attached to her lower portions detach themselves from her, some falling asleep on the spot, while others retreated next to the bed to watch in some sort of voyeurism. Not like Charlie noticed or even cared at the moment, still sandwiched between the two fairies and at the complete mercy of one, who continued to rip chunks out of mana out of the girl, still causing moans and shivers through her body every time. Each one bringing her closer to the woman. Each one making the next feel even better.

She had no way of knowing when she wouldn't have any will to "resist" as she had put it. She certainly wasn't resisting right now. Her mind felt like it was reaching for memories, and thoughts, but each gulp that rung through her pushed them farther away, or rather, pulled her closer into Ophelia's mental grasp. Each time she tried to form a thought, that sound and the feelings associated it would race through her body like a jolt, and they would look so far away, and Ophelia would look so, so close. And each one emphasized the few thoughts she was able to form, unimpeded by the overwhelming pleasure.

It was the best feeling she had ever felt.

gulp

She didn't want it to stop.

gulp

It felt really good to listen to her.

gulp

She was really beautiful...

gulp

Had she already lost the will to resist? She couldn't tell. Some part of her didn't really care, anymore. She was too far into the sensation to think about such things.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Charlie continues to kiss Ophelia as her mind played the gulping noise on repeat as her eyes seem to glaze over as she can only think of the amazing feeling from the fairies as she didn't care about her will to resist as she just wanted to be in this position for as long as she can be
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 5:08 pm

The girl's gaze glazing over into a comfortable haze was the sign that she had her right where she wanted her. Charlie's mind was working on auto-pilot, long since lost to the pleasure and wanting as much of it as she can take. Much more than she can take, even...all of it.

Her arms slumped to the side as her body grew more and more tired through it, even as it craved even more. A loop of pleasure, unable to escape even if she wanted to...and she had long past the point where she wanted to do anything but keep going.

This would normally be the point where Ophelia would push even harder into the girl, ripping even more mana out at the faster rate, going and going and going into the girl until she had nothing left to give, and then going even more, taking as much from her as she could, until she could barely move from her spot, a lifeless yet still living husk, eager to give more. However, something about her previous optimism, and bounciness, gave her a much more insidious idea. She already had the girl wrapped around her finger. Perhaps she could experiment with her, a little bit, since she seemed to be something of a lone adventurer. No one would miss her, as far as she could tell...

She slowed the rhythm of her kiss down, little bit little, and slowly parted from the girl, who was looking at the fairy with a dazed and dreamy look and a big, dumb smile. Her eyes went immediately to Ophelia's lips, staring as if silently begging for it to continue. But she made no move to continue it herself. If Ophelia had stayed silent, there was a good chance the girl would not have moved from that spot, silently waiting. A good sign, for what she had in mind. The fairy behind her also stopped, watching to see what her mother had in mind.

"Well? Have any luck?" The voice was the first words she had heard in what felt like an eternity, and it sounded so much more melodious than it had beforehand. It was a question, and she jumped at the chance to respond, all of the sudden eager to please.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Charlie looked to her longingly as her tail wagged "Well i don't think so mistress but maybe if we keep trying it might work! It feels really nice so i wouldn't mind letting you drain more!" she looked to her as she thought of her kiss and the gulping as she slowly began to refill on her chaos energy
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:18 pm

The blue fairy behind her looked rather surprised at her response. It was a lot more lively than the ones that she was normally used to, as she looked down at the girl with an incredulous expression, than back at Ophelia. "Mom, what are yo-"

Ophelia cut her off with a raised hand, not taking her gaze off of her. The fact that she was passively calling her that title so easily means that what she had in mind might have more of a chance than she initially expected. A smile crept up on her face as she regarded the girl, who looked completely smitten to her.

"We can continue that process in a moment, pet. For now, I am deciding what I shall do with you now that I've got you right here." Her hand moved to caress the girl's cheek, every part of the fairy holding her in rapt attention. "Tell me about yourself, pet. Would anyone come looking for you, all the way out here?" How she answered would determine her future, and whether Ophelia's idea had any merit. If she was an unsafe mark, she would have to come up with something else, but otherwise...

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Charlie thought for a second and shrugged "Maybe Julia my girlfriend but she usually trusts i'll be okay mistress. I don't think anyone else would unless Salos came but he's usually beaten if he gets dressed up like a girl or anything." She smiles to her mistress as she leans her head into her hand feeling happy just to feel the smallest touch from her mistress
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:04 am

Considering her plans, it didn't seem as though it would take too much to truly bring the girl to heel. She was already nothing more than a mewling kitten, eager to please. The only thing she could do was drill such things in harder. Securing her as a permanent source of food would be beneficial as well...even though she could likely only provide so much on her own. She was sure she could provide some other use for the girl, however. Much more than just a source of food.

She had a small sneer at the second name, however. "Oh, I am aware of that one. Strange fellow. The cause of some of these..." She gestures to her wing, showing a few marks that could only be seen as burns. "But, that doesn't matter. None of that matters, now."

She pulled the girl up, one arm still around her and her other hand tracing from her cheek down to the girl's chin, holding her in place, their gazes locked as she tipped Charlie's face upward to meet the taller woman's gaze. She gently let her chin rest between her large breasts, moving her hand to cradle her head from behind.

"Forget all of that. It no longer matters. Your place is here, pet. At my beck and call." Ophelia leans in and places a gentle kiss on her lips, causing that same draining feeling and a single, satisfying gulp. It only lasts for a moment, pulling back mere inches. "You will be our possession." Another kiss, her body tingling. "Our pet." One more kiss, with another gulp for good measure. "I am going to tame you, and train you. Until everything else in your life fades away." She leans in to give a long, sensual kiss to her forehead, eliciting the same sensation as her lips. She could make her feel heavenly from anywhere. She is quick to lean down back to her lips, Ophelia's own lightly brushing against Charlie's in a teasing way, and each word causing it to move ever so slightly against hers.

"You will become obsessed with everything about me. It will consume you, and you cannot escape it. You agree with me, pet." It wasn't a suggestion, but a command. And in her ravaged and bent mind, a command from her mistress was more absolute than anything else in her life.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:05 am

Charlie felt herself get mad at salos when she thought of him hurting her mistress before becoming calm just from her soft hand and feeling her breasts on her chin. She felt her mind take in every word of her mistress as she kissed her letting the beautiful gulp return. She was their pet, she wanted to be theirs and to only be with them. She knew her mind was hers already and that made the small deer happy as her tail wagged "I never want to leave mistress! I want to be a good pet for you!" as the words left her mouth she knew every word was true as she longed for more of her kisses and just her touch
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Ophelia traced a circle around the girl's forehead with her finger. Charlie's expression was one of enraptured devotion, before she had even started. And it would only grow stronger over time. Maybe that chaos magic of hers would develop in the way that she had desired, over time, but by the time that it would, she likely would not remember why she wanted it in the first place. It would simply be a wonderful little coincidence that she develops a form like them...an extra elder, at her command.

"In that case, pet..." She reached her hands to cup Charlie's face, holding it close. "We will begin your training, right away." She once again brought Charlie's lips to her own, although the act was slow, and sensual. The draining was weaker than before, but it encouraged her to kiss back to create that same feeling. The first step was fostering that devotion, that need to not just want the feeling, but to participate as well. It was as if it was an unspoken command from the elder fairy, urging her to embrace the feeling even further, make it her own.

The girl's exhaustion was slowly catching up to her, however. Her eyelids fluttered every now and then, even as she instinctively pushed herself deeper into the kiss. She wanted to embrace her, to hold her mistress in both arms as she fed from her, but she couldn't find the energy, her arms dangling to her sides. And her body leaned instinctively into Ophelia's, cushioned by her large, soft breasts, losing herself in more ways than one. It wouldn't be long before it overtook her desire to be a food source for Ophelia, even as it felt like her body was moving almost entirely on its own.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Charlie kissed her mistress happily still feeling a faint pressure on her forehead from her mistress's finger. This was heaven she thought as she pressed into her mistress's draining kiss even with her body on the verge of collaspse she could only think of being obedient to her mistress and kissing her until she passed out.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Time itself seemed to blur, and even her vision started to get wavy and hard to focus. But her body continued, eagerly kissing back and reveling in the sensation. It pushed itself past its limits, all for the sake of feeding her mistress, and the wonderful feeling that came from it. The craving ate away at her, far more than even Ophelia herself.

All at once, the act stopped, and Charlie, already bound to her actions, stopped out of instinct, as the fairy pulled back. Ophelia could get a good look at her now, and she could see the signs of fatigue racking her body, just as strongly as pleasure. Her face was a little pale, from the very first feeding. Her breathing was a little harder, both from the spike in pleasure and her body barely keeping up with it. And her arms still dangled weakly to her sides, unresponsive and lifeless.

"Good girl." The word rippled through her, even in her exhausted state. It felt so good to hear. Ophelia pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around the girl and holding her tightly, pushing her face into her cleavage. "Now, sleep, pet...sleep and dream..." The sentence was a command, and it hit her just as strongly. All at once, all of her energy seemed to fade, surrounded by the warmth of the elder fairy. She couldn't move from her spot, even if she wanted to...and why would she even want to, at that?

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Charlie softly whined when she stopped kissing her as she looked up to her beautiful mistress. Her heart skipped a beat as she was suddenly pulled between her breasts hearing her call her a good girl repeat in her mind as she slowly closed her eyes and fall asleep between her breasts softly snoring as her body rested on her mistress and her tail continued to wag happily
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Days passed. Over time, parts of her past seemed to blur, and fade away. She had trouble remembering parts of how she got here, or friends and family. All of them seemed rather unimportant compared to her mistress's touch, and her kiss. What good was holding on to something that didn't benefit her? Her mistress was her everything, and day by day that only grew stronger.

Her obedience extended to that of the other fairies, as well. Some were happy to simply have a playmate, while others made good use of her newfound devotion to the family, using her for menial tasks, such as cleaning, or simply to watch over them. Her magic still hadn't manifested into the form she wanted originally, but she could no longer recall why she wanted it in the first place. Was it for her mistress's benefit? She couldn't remember anymore. The family took care of her, feeding her and providing her with the things that she needed that the others didn't.

It was a long day for her, being moved around at the mercy of the other fairies, but a few of the rooms had never looked so clean and composed. She was exhausted, but she lumbered her way into Ophelia's room, just as she had been trained to do, after the day had concluded. Ophelia was waiting for her, sitting upon the bed, and watching her enter.

"You did well, pet. Good girl." The one phrase that always perked up her day. It meant as much as the feeding itself. She held her arms out to Charlie, welcoming and inviting, and the smile on her face was enough to give her bliss.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Charlie looked to her mistress and perked up quickly her ears raised and tail wagging and she practially ran to her and hugged her mistress resting her chin on her mistress's breasts looking up to her "Thank you mistress! Are you going to feed off me today?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:53 pm

Ophelia gently brushed a hand against the girl's cheek, at this point having gotten used to the girl's presence. The younger fairies had found solace in her as a playmate, and the older ones among them had accepted her as what she actually was: a tool. Ophelia had been keeping an eye on the girl, for the last few days, to make sure her process was not undone. After only the first day, it was clear to the fairy that her hold on Charlie was as absolute as could be.

"But of course. Good girls get rewards, after all." She twisted her body so that Charlie was sitting on the bed with her, still holding her close, giving the girl a short kiss with just a little drain attached to it. It was the first time she had received it since she had accepted her mistress. Just that little bit was like a drink of water after a walk through a desert. "You have been a dutiful pet, and been following commands to the letter. Perdita greatly appreciated having help sorting her collection, and Ariel was happy to bring someone with her to meet her animal friends, for once. And that is not counting the work for the others...you certainly have been busy." She leans in to give her another.

"It must have been painful for you, not feeling this for so long. But, you have proven that we are your everything, now. Your training will still continue, but you will not have to wait so long before having your opportunities now. Well done, pet. I am proud to own you." The smile on her face was surprisingly genuine, like she was praising a puppy that had just learned commands.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:14 pm

Charlie moaned from just the small kiss as she wagged her tail happily looking up to her mistress feeling a sense of pride for all she had done before she moaned again from the second kiss. Her mind was a little woozy but when she heard her mistress say she wouldn't as long and saying she was proud to own her she couldn't stop herself from shivering and wagging her tail even more thinking Mistress is proud of me! i need to keep being good for her! "I'll keep being a good pet mistress i promise!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next