Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm

"Ask nicely? You're funny! If you had asked, you would have said no!" The brown fairy sat on the lock to the door still, her legs kicking back and forth with that same smile on her face. It'd be really cute, if Charlie wasn't in the situation that she is right now. She swung her staff forward, hoping to make a gust of wind to push them all back and give her the moment she needed to make her escape...but nothing came out.

That wild magic of hers was a fickle mistress, and once again it was working against her in a tight situation. The fairy was left perfectly unmoved, and tilted her head in confusion when the girl turned backwards to face Ophelia instead, with a blank look on her face. "...Mommy? I think she broke..."

Ophelia had just regained her posture, turning back to look at her with an angry expression on her face, but it quickly dissolved into a look of confusion herself, as she gazed at the girl. She didn't quite know what to expect, so she simply observed, and waited for her to make the first move.

(Charm Roll - 20)
(Wild Magic, Wind Slice - 69)
(Wild Magic roll - 45)

Ophelia: 27, Perdita on CD (1), Katarina activated
Charlie: 23, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Command Me

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Charlie swayed as her mind say open to command. She was obviously unable to break from her trance as she waited for her command "P...please command me...mistress..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Ophelia looked at the girl, confused. What in the world...? Why was she calling her "mistress?" It was something she'd never heard before, especially from someone she hadn't touched much. She looked downright unresponsive, as if she had a concussion. Well, another one, at least.

Some of the other fairies observed her, poking her side and watching her sway a little. Doing so elected a little giggle from Hermia.

A large smile formed on the elder fairy's face, however, as she motioned the other fairies to follow her, including the one that was now her size. She splayed out on the bed, with the others around her, and the blue one across from her, and she held her arms out towards the dazed girl.

"Come back to bed with us, Charlie. Come back to me." The word was laced with sweet honey, and even if she wasn't bound to a command, it would be hard to say no to such an offer.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:13 pm

Charlie couldn't stop herself even if she wanted to as she walked to the bed and and let herself rest into Ophelia's arms "I...I'd love to mistress!" Charlie wrapped her arms around her as her tail wagged happily
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 pm

Mistress...she couldn't deny she liked the sound of that. Something about hearing that with her eagerness was an addictive property. She held the girl possessively as she tilted the girl's chin upwards so that their gazes met. The other blue fairy was on her other side, sandwiching her between the two of them.

The fairy chuckled. "Good girl..." She licked her lips, before going back in for another kiss, deep and dominant, as she started feeding off of her once again. Katarina fed off of her from behind, as well, kissing her from the side of her neck, and the other fairies were quick to act as well, attaching themselves to her open skin and feeding with their mother. Before Charlie even realized it, she was back in the same mess she had started this confrontation with, and even worse off, to boot. Chances are it would be even harder to escape this one, and it felt like the other one was pulling much harder than she was originally, as if she was being stretched at two different points. It only upped the pleasure caused by it, however, and she couldn't hide that thought from both the fairies and herself, as she unconsciously let out a few whimpers as they fed, and that same, wonderful sound started once again...

gulp...gulp...gulp...

(Due to Charlie's unique situation, she has fallen into an improved Love-Lock! She'll need two successful rolls to escape, and it does 2 damage per turn! In addition, Katarina being so close means Hallucinogenic Cloud rises by 1 each turn!)

Ophelia: 27, Katarina activated
Charlie: 23, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 9, Love Locked+

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:36 pm

Charlie could only moan as she felt her energy flowing out of her as she tried to wiggle free her mind finally back where it belongs

(struggl)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:48 pm

Just from her first attempts at wriggling free with a clear mind, she would find it was going to be much harder to wiggle her way out of this one. Both of them held onto her tightly, and she didn't have a lot of movement of her arms. She was completely at their mercy, in this predicament, and she'd need some luck and a little careful planning to get out.

The fairy behind her was getting excited, and even if she couldn't see her well, she could hear her wings flapping behind her, sending out tiny pink puffs into the room, and into the girl's face. Each one made her just a little bit relaxed, even as she could feel her body contracting with each second that goes by.

(Struggle - 39)

Ophelia: 28, Katarina activated
Charlie: 21, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 10, Love Locked+

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 10:55 pm

Charlie shivered from the strength of the kiss and the strange pink puffs as she decides to take a big chance as she closes her eyes and focuses the chaotic energy around her into herself as she had a large surge of wild magic

(Wild surge)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:13 pm

Charlie had to act fast, as she could feel herself slipping. Every second that passed, a question popped up in her mind, namely "do I want to even escape from this?" Every time, she could answer yes, but it was getting harder and harder to do so. She focused everything she had into the magical roulette that was her magic, and expelled it towards Ophelia, praying for a miracle.

This time, luck was on her side, as once again, Ophelia was shrunk down to the size of her children, snapping her out of her current pleasure haze, as she rolled forward with a huff. "Well, you're lucky I'm used to this..." She spoke mostly to herself, and for a moment, Charlie could breathe a sigh of relief.

That relief quickly left her when she realized she wasn't out of the woods yet, as her head was tilted upwards to meet another pair of lips, waiting for her from the other fairy that was still holding on to her from behind, now fully into the sensation. Ophelia was quick to act on a good situation, and fluttered over to Charlie's neck, peppering it with kisses that still had that same feeling of being devoured, bit by bit. Things were definitely more in her favor now than they were a few moments ago, but she would still need to put in some effort to fully push free.

"I rather liked when you called me 'mistress'." All the while, Ophelia whispered in her ear, even as the girl's lips were too busy to respond back. "I've never had someone call me that, before. Most don't live long enough for that." She gave a few around her ear, the sound of them coming in so much clearer. "Maybe I'll make you say it again..." She let out a low chuckle, before going back to feeding, the threat looming in the air.

(Wild Surge - 89)

Ophelia: 29, Katarina activated
Charlie: 19, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 11, Love Locked+

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:16 pm

Charlie shivers from the idea of calling Ophelia mistress and begins thinking of being her pet before trying to push the idea back and trying to roll the fairy over onto Ophelia to give her a opening to wiggle free

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:44 pm

Try as she might, she couldn't quite push the other fairy off, or roll her across. The hold she had on her was too tight, and try as she might, she couldn't wiggle herself free. And each gulp that she heard and felt, it grew harder and harder for her to try again.

Katarina's hand went down to grab her little puffy tail, excitedly. All the while, Ophelia's small size did nothing to deter her from leaving draining kisses up and down her neck in her tight position. All the while, she whispered sweet nothings in her ear, playing up the aspects she clearly was weak to.

"It must feel good, doesn't it?" The soft chuckle of Ophelia rang out in her ears. "It just gets better, and better, over time...you can feel it, can't you?" She gives another long kiss right next to her ear, the sound alone probably enough to make her just a little excited, even as she was at the mercy of the fairy behind her, her soft breasts pressing into her back. "Maybe you just need someone to tell you what you really want..." That same chuckle came from deep in the fairy, before she resumed trailing kisses down her face and settling into her neck, draining at the same rate as when she was full sized.

(Struggle - 13)

Ophelia: 30, Katarina activated
Charlie: 17, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 12, Love Locked+

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:47 pm

Charlie whimpers as she felt herself being drained as she tried again to free herself feeling her mind want to submit to the fairies more and more from the gulping and sounds of the kissing
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 12:04 am

By now, she was struggling with herself just as she was with the fairies. She had to keep her mind laser focused on escape, or the pleasure from all sides would make her lose her concentration. If she let her mind wander for even a moment, she'd find herself kissing right back, losing herself in the sensation. She'd start thinking about Ophelia's honey words, whispered in her ear like the snake to the apple. It'd feel so nice to just let the fairies have their way with her...

But, through the last of her will, she heaved her body to the side, strong enough to dislodge the blue fairy from her, along with all of the children attached to her open body, as she quickly jumped off of the bed, unsure of what to do next. Katarina unfortunately rolled entirely off of the bed and collided on the other side onto the ground with a thump, as a few of the others went to check on her.

Ophelia was quick to approach her, small enough that her wings would work perfectly. She looked rather nonplussed that she had broken free; if anything, she looked rather smug. "Come now, Charlie...we both know what you want." Charlie's gaze couldn't help but drift to those plump, soft lips with each word. Just looking at them, and Ophelia herself, was enough to put images in her mind, and it was clear that the fairy wasn't too far off. As much as she wanted to deny it, some part of her did want that.

(Struggle - 64)

Ophelia: 30
Charlie: 17, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 12, Charmed

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 12:07 am

Charlie blushes deeply as she backs away from the small ophelia as she decides to use her new staffs special ability for once as she taps the base of it on the ground activating her staff.

(Activate staff)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 12:26 am

Ophelia was pressing her mental advantage she had over the girl, even as she pulled out some strange object and activated it. She could see her falter, and she was not going to miss this chance. She was already too far gone for the fairy to give up on this opportunity, and she knew just how to do it.

"You and I both know it, dear. You loved that." She made a kiss with her lips, the sound identical to what she went through just a moment ago. "You want more. You crave it. You need it. And the more you struggle, the harder it is to give it to you." The look on her face was knowing, as if she could see exactly what she was thinking. She knew it all too well, how it grows so much easier over time. How she's already getting visions of letting her and the family have their way with her, and never letting it stop, just to feed that urge that she's getting in the back of her mind.

A flap from behind her head was enough to get her to whip around and turn, only to get a face full of green spores from another fairy. They caused her to cough from the suddenness of it, but her throat was what felt it most of all: it suddenly felt like it was on fire, burning with heat and made it hard to focus on anything. The only thing she could do was whip back around to see Ophelia and one other fairy, with a similar look on her face, and Ophelia's arms spread out wide towards her.

"I can make it better. Take the easy way." That same commanding yet gentle tone was in her voice, and she was quickly running out of options.

(Activate Staff - 92)
(Charm Roll - 53)
(Winds of Plague - 78)

Charlie: 16, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 12, Charmed, Inflammation

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 12:46 am

Charlie looked to Ophelia as she coughed as something in her made her continue to fight back as a fireball began to form on the tip of her staff that she threw towards ophelia

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 2:39 pm

The two fairies watched cautiously as she prepared her staff, even as Ophelia held her arms out to the girl. The second that she started preparing a rather large ball of flame, her expression shifted, from concern, to flaring in an intense anger, and the other fairies flinched at the sight.

"Get down!" The fairy next to her quickly tackled her mother out of the air, getting her out of the way of the blast of fire as the others cowered at the sight of it colliding with the wall. Charlie's wild magic assured that her moment of success was short lived, as even before she could cheer at having a spell be launched well and true, the world around her once again grew much smaller, this time not by her own hand. Her throat still burned, as hot as the flames that she had launched, and getting rid of it was proving difficult.

"You shouldn't have done that..." A voice she hadn't heard yet rung out to her, as she felt all of their eyes on her. The mood had changed, all at once. Gazes turned to glares, and for a moment, her size made her feel very, very vulnerable among a room of creatures of equal size that all seemed quite angry with her.

"Mom's gonna be real mad, now...!" Another voice, from the opposite side of the room. Sure enough, the gaze she was met with from the elder fairy was one that looked furious as it approached her, quickly closing the gap and grasping both sides of the girl's face with improved strength.

"I wanted this to be simple, and easy, but of course, that wouldn't be the case, would it?!?" Her voice was dripping with venom, and her expression flared into a snarl, burning hotter than the flames she could create with any magic. "It had to be more fire, didn't it? It's always fire!" From this close, Charlie would be able to see various marks on her wings and arms, as well as in the crevice of her breasts, that showed she was no stranger to fire and its effects. The fairy made no move to attack, just holding her there with intent, waiting for her reaction.

(Inflammation roll - 65)
(Charm roll - 45)
(Wild Magic: Fireball - 87)
(Wild Magic roll - 77)
(Feeding Time - 41)

Charlie: 15, Hallucinogenic Cloud lvl. 12, Charmed, Inflammation

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Charlie looked to her with concern before she held out her hands "Okay wait please wait i'm sorry just let me talk before you continue! I didn't come here to fight and the only reason i'm fighting now is because you suddenly started draining all my energy which btw isn't very new to me but i would've preferred you asked first so we could've maybe made a agreement for it! Secondly i just wanted to learn magic from you or maybe learn a new technique" She couldn't hold back as she suddenly bursted out with her explanation feeling honestly bad for attacking the fairy due to her intense fear of being drained
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Charlie could feel the eyes of all of the fairies on her, as the words she had thrown out lingered on the air. Especially Ophelia's, who still held Charlie's head in both her hands, but her expression had changed from an angry snarl, to a piercing, solemn gaze. It was almost unnerving, especially with Charlie firmly in her grasp.

Finally, the Elder, who was at her eye level, let her hands down off of her face, slumping them to the sides. "There is so much in that statement I could talk about, that I do not even know where to begin." She turns away from her, flapping her wings and lifting herself off of the ground and floating towards the bed. Before she could offer a word back, the larger blue fairy picked up the girl by the hem of her shirt again. Unlike before, there wasn't intent in the action. She set her upon the bed that she had fled from, before taking a seat next to her, the fairy towering over her as Ophelia joined the two of them.

"I suppose I should take all of that one statement at a time." The look on her face was inquisitive, more than upset, or distressed. Because both of them were forcibly shrunken, both of them were about to scale with how they were originally, with Charlie about a head shorter than the woman. And even now, it was hard to take her eyes off of her. It could have been a number of things about her, but just looking at her elicited those few moments of struggling that she just went through. And how good it all felt. And how, in the back of her mind, she wanted more of it.

"You said that you wished to learn from us, did you not?" Charlie's eyes gradually fell onto her lips as she spoke, watching every little movement without even realizing it. "I told you earlier that fairies are not quite magical, in the sense that you are likely familiar with. We have our gifts, yes, but they function differently from the spells that others learn. They are innate to us. A part of us." She sits next to the girl, a hand going to Charlie's thigh. "What were you looking to gain, specifically? For now, I am going to answer your questions, and will decide what happens afterwards."

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Charlie looks at her hand and thinks to herself before suddenly having an idea and looking to her "Well if you don't have magic there is something else i'd like to try. I've noticed in multiple fights that when i act a certain way or if a certain magic is used on me while my wild magic is at it's peak." She looks down embarrassed "And that's usually when i have no willpower to resist anymore... but i sometimes have obtained a form i could control like this deer form or my earlier bunny for one of your daughters saw me in." She talked much more calmly and slower as to not lose the older woman and hopefully to help her understand the idea she had.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:05 pm

The whispers of the family were alive in the room, with the others talking with one another, still keeping her gaze upon the woman. From the back, she could have swore she heard one of them go "I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE WA-" but the voice was quickly silenced with a hand over her mouth.

All the while, Ophelia kept her gaze on the girl, her hand gently rubbing her thigh. "You do not sound quite so sure. To bring yourself to the point where will leaves you willingly sounds like a very dangerous prospect. Especially in a world like ours...you do not sound as though you understand yourself, very well."

The fairy took a finger to Charlie's chin, tipping it upwards and around to meet Ophelia's gaze. She couldn't look away, even if she wanted to. "You want me to bring you to your tipping point, in the hopes that you will gain something out of it." Her lips widened into a smile. "Is that truly your only reason? Not that, perhaps, you enjoyed what we did to you?" The fact that her eyes still fell onto Ophelia's lips, watching every syllable that left them, told the fairy all she needed to know. "Come now, you can be honest with us..."

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Charlie shivered as she looked to her lips and blushed deeply "If you want honesty miss Ophelia it's both. Your kisses felt really nice and i still can get the sound out of my head but at the same time the transformation is the only thing i can think of that would maybe happen if i was around all of you." she flicked her tail as she thought of the earlier moments of being trapped and kissed "honestly if you had asked first i may have just let you do this anyway in exchange for this same chance."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 pm

The smile on the fairy grew a little wider at hearing her statement. The chance was right in front of her. Her method was flawed, there was no doubt in her mind about that. She was quite the thrill seeker...and Ophelia could use that to her advantage. Already, her mental grip on her was starting to tighten. If she played her cards right, it wouldn't matter if she got some sort of new ability out of it; she wouldn't want it to stop, even after that. She wouldn't have any way of stopping her, especially as she was right now.

"You're such a strange girl..." Ophelia dragged a finger down the girl's lips, falling to grasp her chin, as she silently pulled her face forward to meet hers...but all of the sudden, she felt something change. Her hand was holding nothing but air, and Charlie was gone. She looked around for a moment, to notice the girl still sitting next to her, but much, much smaller than she was a moment ago.

"You're back, Mom." The blue fairy next to her spoke in a familiar manner, different from the other fairies.

"That it seems, at least..." She looked down at the now smaller girl. "This magic of yours is quite irksome, I must admit. It would be quite awkward to feed at this position...the best we can do is wait until it removes itself. That..is, how it works, yes?" She was a troublesome target...but if she played along, she wouldn't have to wait for long.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Charlie looks up to Ophelia and blushes before nodding "Usually it lasts between a few minutes up to a few hours but the larger the spell the shorter the time it lasts. I am sorry again for using my magic on you all i just got really scared..." She lowered her ears as the said her apology
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:05 pm

The explanation only left the woman more confused. This "wild magic" of hers defied most of what she understood of most magic users she had seen (and devoured) before. Most of them at least understood their own magic to some capacity! But this one definitely did not. And there was something different, about her mannerisms.

It was normal for one to feel a sudden rush of emotions at the first time they were fed upon. Some might realize what they were feeling, and recoil from it, knowing what was happening to them. But this felt different from that. It felt much more lasting then that, as if not caused just by them.

Gently, the now larger fairy reached down to lightly rub the side of one of the girl's ears, in a way that was likely quite pleasing to the touch. Especially since it came from her. "Tell me, child...are you...afraid of us? But, more importantly...afraid of being fed upon?"

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)   A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust (Charlie and Ophelia)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next