Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:06 pm

Salos had heard word of a midara idol who had been taking the world by storm, releasing girly pop songs one after the other and being the talk of the town, with many girls and midara alike talking about how perfect she was. Salos, both interested to check out the girl and suspicious of what kind of tricks she was using to get so popular with girls, decided to go to one of her performances that was happening nearby that night.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Salos entered the concert venue watching carefully. Many girls (some midara most likely) were gathered by the stage, waiting for the concert to start. He sat a little off to the side, hoping it would provide some cover for himself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:21 pm

The girls near Salos gave him a devious grin but didn't say anything or try to chat him up. Suddenly, the stage lit up in flashing lights as a girl happily walked on stage. She was wearing a white and blue dress that was very feminine and beautiful. It tastefully showed off her large chest and plump bottom, which jiggled a bit as she hopped up and down. On her face was a light coat of makeup, including lightly sparkling lipstick. She waved to the crowd as the girls all cheered. 'Hello everybody! Are you ready for my performance tonight?' A chorus of cheers and 'Serena! Serena!' was chanted across the venue as she beamed happily at her adoring fans, not noticing Salos yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:24 pm

“So she is the one? There is defiantly something up with her.” Salos said, watching her like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:34 pm

But as he watched her, it turned out that the idol had a plan of her own. 'Alright, girls. You know the drill. For every one of my performances, I like to have a little help from one of the audience. Anyone have someone they want to nominate?' She asked sweetly. Suddenly, the group of midara Salos was standing next to suddenly shouted. 'Right here! There's a midara hunter right here!' Suddenly, a spotlight aimed right where Salos was as the audience cheered. 'Come on down then, my newest number 1 fan!' Serena said cutely as the group of midara picked Salos up and carried him onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:37 pm

“Crap baskets!” he said as he was picked up and forced onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:45 pm

Salos was quite unceremoniously dumped onto the shining stage as the midara watching all cheered. 'Hello, there. What's your name? I'm Serena, the midara idol. And I'm here to show the world the love that midara can bring people. And I want to show you that love!' She said, giving him a sweet smile as she introduced herself and some music started to play.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:49 pm

“My name is Salos and I’m afraid this is where your career ends.” Salos said as flames danced around him. The red of the flames and the blue of her dress gave off a feeling that partly made the encounter feel a little staged.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 pm

Idol Greeting - 18

'Oh? Maybe this might be where your career begins instead.' Serena said with a confident smile as some of the midara in the crowd giggled. She then blew him a kiss which formed into a pink heart that floated towards the pyromancer. It hit his chest, leaving a bright pink heart mark on it as he felt a warm and fuzzy feeling go through his body. The girly pop music Serena was singing suddenly felt not as bad to listen to.

Salos: 28

Serena: 30, Catchy Music 1/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:11 pm

“Ok that’s it, your going to get burned.” he said, summoning his bow and aiming.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:29 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 34

Idol Kisses - 39

Salos fired a burning arrow, hitting the idol in the shoulder as the crowd gasped.

She stumbled back, pouting at the pyromancer. 'Why are you trying to hurt me? All I'm trying to do is show you the love that midara and music can bring people?' She said, a hint of genuine concern in her voice as the song continued.

Salos: 28

Serena: 27, Burn 1/3, Catchy Music 2/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 pm

“Because your using power you shouldn’t to lure people to following you.” Salos said, focusing more on scolding her then fighting.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Turn Pass

Idol Dancing - 78, Stun - 84

Salos tried to scold the idol as she simply gave him a knowing smile.

'But I'm not using any powers. I'm just showing them my love, and they love me back. And that's what my concerts are all about! the power of love!' She said triumphantly as she began to sing and dance as the lights on stage shone, drawing Salos' attention as the lights caught her cute outfit and womanly curves perfectly, leaving him captivated.

Salos: 26, Stunned

Serena: 26, Burn 2/3 Catchy Music 3/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:58 pm

He stood there, his mind a blank mess.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Stunned

Idol Song (Love) - 50

Salos stood there, unable to move as she danced and swayed.

She then really got into the music, singing a girly pop song about love and having feelings for another person. Salos listened intently, her words going straight to his heart as his heart filled with warmth and love, making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It was almost like he was beginning to develop feelings for her.

Salos: 24

Serena: 25, Catchy Music 4/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Salos stood there, losing himself into her singing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:28 pm

Turn Pass

Idol Song (Pleasure) - 2

Salos lost himself to her beautiful song about love as she switched over to the next one.

She then smiled at Salos with a rather lewd glint in her eye. 'This next one is a little more... mature. But I think you'll like it anyway.' She said as she began to sing a song about sex and pleasure. Salos couldn't help himself from pulling his pants down in front of Serena and all the midara watching him as he started to pleasure himself, his mind trapped in a lustful state as the idol gave him a wink and kept singing, the lyrics flowing through his mind.

Salos: 23, Bound

Serena: 25, Catchy Music 5/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:30 pm

Salos could feel the pleasure from the music, but he tried to wake himself up.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Struggle - 89

Idol Song (Pleasure) - Continued

Salos couldn't find the will to stop masturbating in front of the idol and her crowd.

She continued with her lewd song, getting to the climax of the girly pop song. Her words described all sorts of lewd, pleasurable things, and Salos couldn't help but keep masturbating to all of it, as the crowd cheered, happy to see him giving himself over to pleasure.

Salos: 22, Bound

Serena: 25, Catchy Music 6/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Salos continued to try and fight her music.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:53 pm

Struggle - 16

Salos finally escaped his trance as the song about pleasure ended.

She took a quick drink of water from a nearby bottle as she smiled at Salos. 'So, how is it? Enjoying the show so far? Don't worry, the best part is still coming up.' She said with a nod as the crowd cheered for more.

Salos: 22

Serena: 25, Catchy Music 7/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:55 pm

“Enough if this girly crap.” he said an an annoyed voice. He aimed a fireball at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Fireball - 57

Idol Kisses - 98

Salos fired off a fireball, but the idol easily and gracefully dodged out of the way as the audience cheered.

She got close and smiled. 'But I thought you were enjoying this girly stuff? Maybe if you asked nicely, I would even make you a star, just like me. At least think about it, okay?' She said as she brought the pyromancer into a loving kiss as the crowd of midara cheered once again. She then backed away, her light sparkly lipstick leaving a noticeable shine on his lips.

Salos: 19

Serena: 25, Catchy Music 8/10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:12 pm

“But I’m not a girl....” he said, a hint of unsureness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 pm

Turn Skip

Idol Song (Belief) - 20, Sing Along - 23! Failure!

Salos stayed still for a second, unsure of himself.

'Oh, dear. Looks like this next song is just for you. Believe in yourself!' She says as the next song starts. The idol sings a girly pop song about believing in yourself and staying true to who you really are. Salos can't help the feelings coming over himself. He joins the pop idol as she sings as the audience claps and cheers, happy to see the duet as the two smile happily as they sing.

Salos: 18, Duet/ Bound 1/3

Serena: 25, Catchy Music 9/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next