Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he sings along with her, forgetting why he went there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Turn Pass

Idol Song (Belief) - Continued

Salos can't help but continue to sing, letting his true feelings show.

She continued singing the girly pop song with her new duet partner Salos, having the time of her life. Her lyrics went deep inside Salos' head, making him fall in love with the pop star and her music, feeling like she was the most perfect and wonderful girl he had ever met in his life. He wanted more and more to be just like her.

Salos: 16, Duet/Bound 2/3

Serena: 25, Catchy Music
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Salos was losing himself more and more to the girly pop music of Serena.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Turn Pass

Idol Song (Belief) - Continued

Salos lost himself to the girly pop music as the duet finally finished.

She smiled at Salos, looking even happier than before. 'So? How was it? Did you like my song? I have a surprise for you. I hope you're looking forward to it.' She said as the crowd cheered, seeming like they were getting something ready...

Salos: 14

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:00 pm

“What surpise is that?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:14 pm

Turn Pass

Idol Support - 90

Salos asked the idol a question as he couldn't bring himself to move.

'This one. I think it's time you got a time with my fans. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll love you too.' She said as she casually walked up to him and pushed the pyromancer into the audience. The midara fangirls quickly swarmed all over him, giggling and saying all sorts of girl talk that shut off his mind as they worked on him. Eventually, Salos was thrust back on stage, but he looked completely different. He was wearing all sorts of Serena merchandise, from a pink T shirt with the words 'Girly Pop Fangirl' on it, big glittery pink glowsticks in both hands, and a replica of the blue skirt Serena was wearing. 'Like it? I think it suits you.' Serena said with a wink as the crowd cheered once again.

Salos: 9, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:16 pm

“Ummmmm.” he didn’t know what to think, his mind basically overloaded.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:25 pm

Turn Skip

Idol Lessons - 66

Salos' brain was fried by all the feminine things happening around him and couldn't move.

She walked up to Salos and placed a cute, girly pair of cat eared pink headphones on his head. In them, a bunch of Serena's music, along with some hidden hypnotic suggestions about being an idol started to play in his head, drowning out his other thoughts as the girly pop music sounded better and better. Before he knew it, Salos was starting to sing along.

Salos: 8, Femme, Idol Lessons 1/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:27 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as her words seemed to echo though every corner of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Turn Skip

Idol Lessons - Continued

Salos was helpless to resist as his reeducation continued.

She was content to merely smile and wave to her audience as they cheered for Salos to continue his transformation. It seemed that everyone there knew exactly what was happening to Salos, and everyone there was loving it, especially Salos himself.

Salos: 7, Femme, Idol Lessons 2/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:39 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from dancing along to the music.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Turn Skip

Idol Lessons - Continued

Salos sung and danced along to the girly pop music playing in his head.

Serena smiled. His training was finally complete. Just a little more and he would embrace his true calling in life. She removed the girly pink headphones. 'Ready for more? We're almost there.' She said as a second microphone appeared in her hands. She held it up to Salos, wanting to see if he would take it on his own.

Salos: 6, Femme, Idol Lessons

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 12:17 pm

“Yes, Serena sempai.” he answers as he takes the microphone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:10 pm

Turn Pass

Idol Duet - Auto

Salos took the purple microphone as he couldn't resist her even if he wanted to.

She smiled as the music started up again. 'Okay! Then let's get the show on the road!' And then the two of them started performing. The words to the girly pop song were stuck in his head after listening to them with the pink headphones, letting Salos sing the words perfectly without missing a beat. The two of them sung all about how great it was to be an idol. They danced together, Salos getting into it more and more. They finished as the girls watching clapped and demanded an encore. 'Ready for the finale?' She asked her soon to be partner.

Salos: 3, Femme, Idol Lessons

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:28 pm

“Yeah Serena.” he said, his mind in a jumbled mess.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Turn Skip

Idol Rising - Auto

Salos was unable to fight back as she completed his transformation.

She brought out a large, light blue box that was dropped in the middle of the stage. 'Ready to complete your transformation into the girl of your dreams?' The idol midara asked. Salos could do nothing but agree. Serena brought Salos into the box with her as it closed, the audience watching with bated breath. The box wobbled a bit back an forth as feminine giggling could be heard from inside. Eventually, the wobbling stopped. Suddenly, the box opened as two beautiful idols in matching outfits walked out as Salos was gone forever, being replaced by the idol he was always meant to be.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:42 pm

The new idol looked like Serena’s twin in almost every way. She was bubbly and happy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Instead of wearing a bright blue outfit, this new idol was wearing a similar style to Serena, but her's was bright purple with long black hair. 'Ready, my new student Selene?' Serena said with a smile, happy to have her own pupil for her to have fun singing with. They were going to take the idol world by storm, and she was going to love every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 pm

“Yes, sempai.” Selene said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 pm

'Okay! Then let's start with the song about love!' She said, holding Serena's hand delicately as the two sang and danced to the girly pop song about love and romance, the audience sensing and appreciating the love formed between the idol teacher and her pupil.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Selene enjoyed singing with her mentor. She looked at her like a precious older sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Serena gave her new pupil a pat on the head as they finally finished, both of them dripping with sweat from a job well done. 'Take a bow, Selene. Then let's go greet your new fans, okay?' She said with a grin as she gave a bow to the audience.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:33 pm

“Yes sempai.” she said, giving a bow.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:43 pm

Within minutes of their bow and the curtains falling, it was already time for the fan meet and greet. The two idols Serena and Selene both went backstage to a huge group of midara girls. All of them jumping up and down in pure joy at seeing the two beautiful idols. Cries of 'I want your autograph Serena!' and 'Please give me your number, Selene!' Were said by various girls in the crowd as they swarmed the two of them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 8:52 pm

Selene smiled as she signed pictures, got the numbers of a few cute girls, and overall had fun with her fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next