Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:01 pm

One shy girl went up to her, blushing like crazy. 'Hello, Selene. I watched your transformation and performance. It was a lot of fun! You're like a hero to all the girls here already. Um, I wanted to ask you. There's this boy I like. How should I turn him into a midara like you and me?' She asked Selene, as Serena gave her idol pupil a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:06 pm

“Why don’t you bring him to our next show? We can help you plan out a fun day with us.” Selene said, looking at Serena with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:14 pm

'Really? You two would do that?! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to bring him there! Um, can I give you a hug?' The sweet midara girl asked, not sure if she was allowed to or not as she looked back and forth between her two idols.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:16 pm

“Of course, sweetie.” Selene said, opening her arms to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:27 pm

The little midara girl ran into Selene's arms, snuggling into her idol as she looked up at her with a look of pure adoration and love. 'Thank you so much. I hope that one day, I grow up to be as kind and beautiful as you two.' She said with a shy smile. It was a heartwarming sight indeed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:30 pm

“Maybe you and your friend would like to become idols like us?” Selene kindly offered.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:39 pm

The girl blushed and nodded her head vigorously. 'I would love that, Selene and Serena. You've made me the happiest girl in the world!' She said as she gave them one last hug before running back to her friends to tell them the good news. 'Stuff like that warms my heart.' Serena said, looking at the girl and patting her pupil on the back lovingly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:45 pm

“Yeah. Plus we help inspire new idols for the future.” Selene said with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:52 pm

'I know, it's great right? The only thing I love more than performing and making people smile is changing people into idols and letting them see how good it is to be a performer. I hope you'll be with me forever so we can change the world to be full of idols like us. What do you say?' She said, holding her pupils hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 9:54 pm

“Forever sis. Let’s make the world a more happy place.” she says, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:02 pm

'We will. I know we can as long as we have each other.' Serena said as the hugged her pupil back, her heart full of sisterly love.

And so, the idol duo of Serena and her sisterly pupil Selene took the world by storm. They were known far and wide as the most beautiful, most successful idols around. The two of them had sold out show after show, inspiring midara all over the world and changing many boys and midara alike into idols like them. It was fun, beautiful world filled with love and music. An idol paradise Selene loved with all her heart.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol   Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Selena the Love Idol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3