Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Safiya: Flaming Temptress

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Safiya: Flaming Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:32 pm

Safiya: Flaming Temptress Dragon10

Description: A newer disciple of a mysterious cult's ranks, Safiya was a rough firebrand that was brought into the fold by force. Originally making a name for herself as a notorious, uncatchable criminal that the local governments could not track down, Safiya used her Midara charms and her mastery of fire magic to bring both male and female alike wrapped around her finger, making off with valuables like a common thug and leaving just enough in those that she enchants to give her an edge in the future. The governments were at their wits end, and turned to the cult for assistance; within the next two days they returned with her, bound and gagged successfully. Instead of payment, they asked for her specifically, citing she would be more useful on their leash than put to the guillotine, and they agreed. Safiya was forced into the position of Fellblood through a long process of mental breakdown and physical attention by the goddess herself, and she became physically and mentally subservient to both her and others she trusts.  It could not stifle her prickly personality, however, and she needs to be kept on watch at all times, lest her Midara instincts and her love of breaking others gets the better of her.

Passives:

Hot under the Collar--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya’s one major talent, her manipulation of fire using her own natural magic, was greatly increased from her transformation into a Fellblood, and turned it from a passing talent that got her out of trouble, to something she’s learned to incorporate into her style, literally warming a target to the point of delirium and submissiveness. Even her skin is warmer than normal, and a simple touch has a chance of leaving an impression.
- Certain attacks Safiya uses raises a unique status condition called Heated in stacks.
- Heated affects the afflicted character with certain effects depending on the stack level, and lowers by one level every 2 turns.
- 1 Stacks: A light tingle, and a thought that it actually felt pretty good. Safiya's Crit Success rate rises by 5, and Crit Fail rate lowers by 5.
- 2 Stacks: The heat picks up a little bit, leaving them flushed. Charm effects afflicted by Safiya act at advantage to inflict.
- 3 Stacks: The warmth is making them light-headed, and their thoughts go back to moments of pleasure. Removing Charm rolls act at disadvantage.
- 4 Stacks: It’s starting to get unbearable, causing sweating and breathing heavily, but that’s only making them want it more. Every attack Safiya makes has an additional roll to potentially deal an additional +1 damage.
- 5 Stacks: Their last legs: not only is it overpowering to most rational thought, their body is slowly growing accustomed to having it. Fascination struggle rolls act at disadvantage.
- A creative player can use a character's individual traits to remove stacks, but such actions will cost a turn and be up to DM’s discretion.

Superheated-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya’s fire talents extended even further after her transformation, turning from simple manipulation to being able to affect even her own body with her abilities. She can freely manipulate her body’s outward temperature, causing any part of her choosing to become white hot to the touch. A useful tool for warding off adventurers, mercenaries, heroes, and the occasional bar drunk who gets too handsy, and the effects can range from simple burning to a permanent mark if she’s angry enough.
- If the opponent uses an attack that directly damages Safiya with their limbs, they roll for a chance to take 1 damage on contact and a chance to raise one stack of Heated (these effects roll separately from each other).
- A physical bind has the effect roll at advantage and will automatically apply the Heated stack on hit, as well as freeing her from the bind.
- If Safiya is under 10 HP, the damage of the effect goes up to 2.

Attacks:

Flame Induction--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya’s favorite pastime is the classic flame hypnotism trick, watching people slowly drop to her words and the sight of the flickering light, and being reduced to a moldable, malleable state. The new power coursing through her allows her to infuse some Midara charm into it, making it that much more enticing and changing it from a normal red to a hot pink, oozing with charming magic. She can even do this one handed, fending off one adventurer with one hand while slowly shutting down another with the other.
- Inflicts Fascination on the target.
- The effects of this attack differ depending on the amount of opponents that she is in combat against.
- If fighting a single opponent:
- Safiya is able to use certain attacks while the Fascination effect is going on, doing half their normal damage but still having chances to apply their secondary effects.
- If the target is Charmed, stacks of Heated will not dissipate until they break free from the Fascination.
- If the target is unable to escape from the attack within 4 turns, the target will auto-lose the encounter.
- If fighting multiple opponents:
- Safiya is able to use certain attacks while the Fascination effect is going on, whether they are at her target or other opponents that try to attack her: attacks launched at others not under the effect will act as normal, but those used against the Fascinated target will have their damage halved.
- If the target is Charmed, stacks of Heated will not dissipate until they break free from the Fascination.
- If the target is unable to escape from the attack within 3 turns, the target will fall into the Controlled state, forced onto Safiya’s side and following her commands against their former party.
- A Controlled target cannot break free of the effect on their own (unless they have specific abilities regarding control) and must rely on their party members to shake them free on a disadvantage roll.
- This effect wanes after two turns of this state, removing the disadvantage state needed to shake them free, however Safiya can use a turn to reinforce the status back to its original state.
- A character under the Controlled status will not lose stacks of Heated that they have accumulated before succumbing to the status they are in currently, and will only start to gradually lose it once they have been snapped out of it.
- If a character loses either from the induction directly or ends the battle in the Controlled state, the player may choose (not required by any means but up to player discretion) to take a semi-permanent status of their choice to reflect this called Safiya’s Pet; the effect is up to the player’s discretion, but generally will make them much more susceptible to hypnosis based moves in the future, and especially to ones by Safiya herself.

Heated Touch------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya gropes the target with a heated palm, her wandering hands enough to find whatever they desire with enough time and effort.
- Deals 2 damage and raises one stack of Heated.
- Has a chance of inflicting Charmed.
- If the target has a physical weakness, the attack has a chance to be affected by that weakness; after triggering it once, every subsequent usage of this attack on the same target will always trigger that weakness
- Can be used during Flame Induction.

Warm Embrace----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya wraps her arms around the target, pulling their face into their cleavage, and holds them there with her arms and wings, forcing them against her bare skin.
- Deals 2 damage and inflicts Bind, dealing 1 damage per turn.
- For every turn the Bind continues, each turn Safiya rolls to inflict a stack of Heated onto the target.

Flaming Kiss-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya brings the target into a sensual kiss, smooth and dominating, and a surge of heat burns from inside the target from the act, as if she breathed a hot flame right down their throats.
- Deals 1 damage and has a chance to inflict 2 stacks of Heated individually (each is rolled separately)
- If the opponent’s next attack against her is a failure and Safiya’s next action is Warm Embrace, that attack acts at advantage on her next turn.
- Can be used during Flame Induction, but will only roll one for Heated stacks.

Whip Burn----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per her domineering attitude, one of Safiya’s favorite usages of her flaming magic is an offensive whip made out of a living flame, crackling to life. Her usage of such a thing can range from a fear induced reaction, to a little bit of motivation to a newly claimed pet: wherever her mood strikes her.
- Deals 2 damage and has a chance to raise both Heated by one stack, as well as potentially Stun as well.
- If Safiya has a player character with the Controlled state on her side, she can instead use this attack on them: instead, the attack will do 1 damage, and the power of their attacks raises by one for the next two turns (this attack is an automatic hit if used in this fashion).
- Can be used during Flame Induction, but only on another character.

Explosive Lip-Lock----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya pounces onto the target to deliver a ferocious kiss that’s strong enough to make their head spin, leaving them breathless. All of the pent up heat in the target’s body implodes on itself during the assault, only adding to the delirium caused from the act.
- Deals 2 damage.
- For every stack of Heated onto the target, this move adds an extra 1 damage per stack, but removes all of those stacks afterwards.
- If the opponent had over 3 stacks when the attack was used, this move also Stuns.

Dual Wingbeat----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of an emergency maneuver than a standard attack, Safiya’s wings are strong enough to generate wind capable of pushing back people that get too close without her permission. The air current is powerful, but has the unfortunate side effect of cooling off those that she does so to.
- Only usable if she is currently in a Bind status.
- Deals 1 damage and frees her from the Bind, but removes one stack of Heated from the target she pushed away from.
- If the attack fails, Safiya cannot use it again for the duration of the Bind.
- Also inflicts Knockback, preventing the target from hitting Safiya with a close-ranged move on their next turn.

Burning Heart-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya forms a bubble of hot steam in her hands that takes the shape of a heart, before popping it above her with a finger, causing the field to be flooded with a warm fog that makes it both hard to see Safiya, and also surrounds them with a sweat-inducing sensation.
- Deploys the Smokescreen effect, causing attacks aimed at Safiya to act at disadvantage for the next 3 turns.
- Every turn, the opponent rolls to see whether they take an additional stack of Heated.
- Opponent’s stacks of Heated do not lower while the Smokescreen effect is present.
- An opponent can use their own unique traits to potentially clear the effect as long as the DM allows it, but such actions will take their turn.

Healing Heat-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya might be somewhat dominating, but she doesn't like directly injuring others. Asking a simple “tell me where it hurts”, Safiya can apply a warm touch to any particularly notable injuries on their person, simultaneously numbing the pain while also greatly increasing their body temperature.
- Heals 2 damage from the target, but raises their Heated stacks by 3.
- If Safiya uses this attack on a target that is under the Controlled state and the mental control she has over them has started to wane, this attack will also reinforce it back to its original state.

I made her for something else, but I figured the forum would appreciate her being here as well. I'm happy enough with how she turned out, anyway.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:45 pm

she sounds so fun to fight! i'd love to try fighting her with Lily Wahcea
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:15 pm

I Would love to Challenge her with tobias ,using the same element she have surely would be amazing.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:31 pm

Sorry for the delay, I'll start with Lily since she went first, and then transition into Forest afterwards. I'll make the topic in a short while.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:34 pm

Okay good luck.

Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:33 am

Is it possible to go after forest assassin? I'd like to try out Eva and Karla against her ^^

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:57 pm

Since Lily's was done now, just wanted to confirm the timeline of events we've got so far. Right now it's:

Forest
Present, who got me through DMs during the first
and then Blurr

I'll start on Forest's one tomorrow, have to relax for the day and maybe update Safiya a bit and then we'll proceed as normal.

Blurr likes this post

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:59 pm

No Problem, Take your time and have a nice rest.nobody wants you to have a block for forcing you ^^

Null

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:12 am

Last edited by Null on Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 1:40 pm

I can pencil you in, although there's a small waiting list for her. A few people, but I never forget my waiting list, so don't worry about that.

PostSubject: Re: Safiya: Flaming Temptress   Safiya: Flaming Temptress Empty

Back to top Go down

Safiya: Flaming Temptress
Page 1 of 1