Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 11:46 am

Lily squeaked and blushed from the gentle patting as she cleared her throat "well um t...thank you ma'am i think I'm gonna go explore the merchant area first, any good shops you recommend?" she wanted to get a starting area to go to in case anyone stopped her as she walked
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 11:59 am

"Oh I'm sorry, you were just too cute. I really like 'Susan's Bakery', they have the best cookies, and the manager is really nice." The woman stopped petting Lily and waved her goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Lily nodded and waved goodbye with a kind smile before walking towards the merchant district aiming to explore and if questioned act lost for susan's bakery as she softly touched where the woman pet her "This is gonna be a long day..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Progress (40) Success
Encounter (96) Crit Success, Tempting Prostitute

Lily started on her way, but heard a whistle from behind her. When she turned around, a tall woman was caressing her left ear lovingly. "Oh, you're so cute. Want to spend a little private time with me, kitty? I'll make it worth your while, and your coin." She cooed at Lily. She was almost a foot taller than the ninja, with silky blonde hair and very kissable lips.

Lily: 28 Willpower, Stunned
240 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Lily squeaked and blushed deeply as she softly purred from the caressing of her ear, her eyes stopping for a second on the woman's lips before looking up to her eyes "P...private time?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Basic Attack (51) Fail

"20 Gold, and we can cuddle and makeout as long as you like. In a comfy little bed I have set aside. Interested?" She asked as she pouted her lips.

Lily: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:55 pm

Lily blushed deeper as she looked around a little to see if she was being watched, she needed to blend in...yeah blend in. she thought to herself as she looked the woman's lips again fully thinking of doing it
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:59 pm

Basic Attack (97) Fail

"What do you say, cutie? Or, are you waiting for a sample kiss to help make up your mind?" She gave her lips a loud smack, seeming to want this as badly as Lily might.

Lily: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 3:12 pm

Lily smirks before looking to the woman "Well it seems like it would be fun, but what if i don't have to gold?" she means to try to get something out of this for herself without losing something in return
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Basic Attack (32) Success

"Then all I can give you is the one sample kiss, but I think it will make you love to pay for more." She explained before smooching Lily right on the lips. Holding her in place, then pulling away with a wet pop. "Well?"

Lily: 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 3:46 pm

Lily squeaked from the kiss as she unconsciously purred and blushed before looking at her "W...well yeah great kiss ma'am I'll um be sure to keep you in mind if i have money to spare..." she shook her head before waving goodbye to the woman and moved on thinking to herself to be more cautious and how dumb that was even if it felt good
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 4:01 pm

Progress (28) Success
Encounter (5) Fail

"I'll be here, have fun, kitty." Lily managed to escape the prostitute and get deeper in the merchant district of town.

Lily: 23 Willpower
240 Gold
Progress 2/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 4:06 pm

Lily continued moving through the district looking for anything useful as well as possible stores to get a quick wipe for her face
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Progress (20) Success
Encounter (68) Impulse Buying
Seductive (64,65) Success, Generous (56) Success

Lily found a general store that suited her needs. "Oh, hello, beautiful. Please, take a look around, let me know if you see anything you like~" the lady shopkeep patted Lily's head and winked at her before walking away while swaying her hips.

Lily: 21 Willpower
240 Gold
Progress 3/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Lily blushed from the pat on her head as she looked around the room with a small notice to the swaying hips of the woman as she sighed "I feel like this bow is gonna get me in more trouble then i need"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 4:44 pm

Lily found a few items worth buying in addition to wipes to clean up the lipstick the prostitute left.

Mistletoe Perfume: 5 Gold, Kisses have Advantage both coming from and against Lily until the next day.

Evasion Cloak: 40 Gold. When Lily is Hiding, she is less likely to be detected.

Unknown Ring: 40 Gold. Unknown effect, could be good, could be bad. Who knows?

"Close to a decision, love?" The shopkeep asked as she batted her eyelashes at Lily.

Lily: 20 Willpower
240 Gold
Progress 3/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 4:55 pm

Lily points at both the ring and cloak "I'm interested in these, can you tell me anything about the ring?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm

"I was promised it brings good fortune, but honestly I have no idea what it does. It's pretty fashionable, though, isn't it? Tell you what, I'll give it to you for 30 Gold instead of 40, cutie." She gave Lily a warm smile and a wink.

Lily: 19 Willpower
240 Gold
Progress 3/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:28 pm

Lily blushed again and smiled "Well how could i say no to that offer? I'll take them both please ma'am!" she began to pull out the gold needed ready to try on the nice cloak and ring
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:50 pm

Ring Effect (12) Very Positive. (The next time Lily would be reduced to 0 Willpower in a fight, the ring breaks and Lily is restored to 15 Willpower for a second chance to win.)

The lady helped Lily put on the cloak and the ring, giving her a gentle rub on the ear when she was done. "You look fabulous! Thanks for stopping by, come back anytime." The ring seemed to give Lily a sense of security, as though she can afford to make a few mistakes and it won't be the end of the world.

170 Gold
Progress 3/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm

Lily looked at her new ring and cloak and smiled to the woman "Thank you miss!" she also failed to hide the jump and purr from the ear rubs as she quickly walked out and began her exploration again
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Progress (49) Fail
Encounter (62) Success Soothsayers (and etc.)

Lily was stopped by a kind looking old man the moment she left the store. "Greetings, little girl. Would you like to purchase some of my incenses? They give off a fresh, relaxing scent when burned, they help me sleep every night." He asked her.

170 Gold
Progress 3/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:06 pm

Lily looked to the man and tilted her head confused "Well i don't really need that for me...but i guess i could use them against someone else if i get jumped...how much?" She thought of the uses for knocking out the merchant lady
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:16 pm

"10 Gold a piece. They're not just for sleeping, they help you focus your mind and banish any unwelcome thoughts. I'm sure you will find them very useful." He assured her of their quality.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:35 pm

Lily shrugs and shakes her head "i guess I'll take 1 then sir..." she flicks him 10 gold and rubs her head before moving on for her exploration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next