Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:49 pm

"I'm glad you love it, I take a lot of pride in my rear. I love how soft your lips are, like a little angel's. Now, for the third thing I can do to make this better for you, you up for a little facesitting?" Claire asked, gently rubbing her booty against Lily's face to encourage even more worship from her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 pm

Lily squeaked and held onto Claire's ass to balance herself before slowly letting her guide her to the ground as she continued to kiss and lick a few times out of curiosity as her tongue slides up the skin of the woman's ass
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:00 pm

The gangster made sure to be gentle as she took a seat on the ninja's face. "Nnn, your tongue feels nice, too. I could have you worship me all day long." Claire praised the adorable ninja as she softly grinded against her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:02 pm

Lily shivered under her as her tail wagged and she continued kissing and licking the woman's ass as small moans escaped her prison as she seemed to get more confident in her worshiping
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:06 pm

"Mmm, you're making my ass feel so good, love. Let me return the favor~" Claire brought one hand to Lily's crotch and began teasing her with her fingers. Meanwhile, she intensified the grinding of her ass, grinding away the ninja's ability to do anything but melt under her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:16 pm

Lily moaned and shivered as her tail quickly moved up and wrapped around Claire's arm as she finally pressed her lips against Claire's ass and pussy kissing them both for a reaction from her before licking the one she enjoyed more
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:22 pm

Claire moaned from each of Lily's kisses, seeming incredibly weak to the kitty's lips no matter where she teased her. She petted Lily's nice tail before resuming fingering her, overjoyed that both Lily and herself were having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:34 pm

Lily continued to worship the easiest hole she could reach as she licked and kissed it while softly rubbing Clair's ass while she softly trusted her hips towards her fingers
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:48 pm

Claire's endurance quickly drained away, and she came for Lily, unable to control herself as her sensitive spots were lovingly kissed and rubbed. Her fingers suddenly became very aggressive and thorough, trying to help Lily climax with her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:52 pm

Lily gasped and moans into her ass as she stretches out her legs and squeezes with her tail as she is brought over edge again whining softly as she pants trying to catch her breath
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:58 pm

The gangster climbed off of Lily as she also struggled to catch her breath. "It's been a long time since I've been worshipped like that. Was that any of the midara techniques, or are you just full of surprises?" Claire asked as she cleaned herself and the ninja before putting her pants back on, although her ass was still eye-catching with them on.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 12:29 am

Lily panted as she caught her breath and shrugged "Based on your reaction maybe i could use my tongue and lips for techniques...it is dangerous for me though it's very enjoyable worshipping like that"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 12:33 am

The third of the lieutenants stepped up, her tits jiggling with every step. "Well, I think it might be my turn, Lily. Still have enough energy leftover for me?" Eira sweetly asked, leaning forward and letting her cleavage show.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 12:34 am

Lily blushed as she remembered the last time she was with Eira as she nodded "I...I think so"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 12:41 am

"Do you need another drink? Or is there something else you want? If you fancy, you can make me submit to you for a change. Whatever you want, Lily, I'm all yours." Eira offered her the world as she sat beside the ninja, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 7:56 am

Lily shivered as she thought about taking control only to remember how nice it felt to suckle on her breast while she pet her last time as she crawled close and sit "C...can i have more milk miss Eira?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 12:14 pm

"Of course you can. Come here, let me take good care of you." Eira unbuttoned her shirt and unveiled her massive breasts, and even the other gangsters seemed unable to look away from them. She pulled Lily into her bust, immersing her in their softness again.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 2:27 pm

Lily purred loudly and nuzzled into Eira's breasts as her tail wagged happily, she slowly kissed her breasts around her nipple before softly suckling on it
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 2:49 pm

Just like before, Lily's mouth was instantly met with Eira's intoxicatingly sweet milk. The gangster stroked Lily's hair slowly while she whispered to her. "Good girl, does my milk taste good? Because your lips feel nice on my tits." Eira cooed with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 3:56 pm

Lily purred happily as she suckled as she nodded looking up to the gangster with glee the milk making her relax more and more
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 6:35 pm

"You're so cute, and so obsessed with my perfect tits, aren't you?" Eira teased as she snuggled with Lily who kept nursing on her. She made sure to massage her girls against the ninja's face to ensure she was properly enveloped in her breast addiction.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Lily squeaked and purred pressing in more and suckling more passionately as she drank Eira's milk her body relaxed almost putting the catgirl to sleep
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Feeling Lily's relaxation, Eira pulled her in so she was being cradled in her arms as she drank. "That's it, give in and fall for my breasts my adorable little kitty." The gangster encouraged her 'pet' even more as she made it all too easy to sink for her tits.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:35 am

Lily wrapped her tail around Eira's arm as she cradled her while she softly massaged and squeezed her breasts drinking all the milk she could her purring loud while her eyes closed with no hope of opening until she's woken up due to the relaxation of the milk and the intense orgasms she had
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 12:09 pm

Eira cradled and nursed Lily like a loving mother, keeping her wrapped in bliss. "Close your eyes and go to sleep, dear. You look like you need a rest." The busty gangster said as she comforted the ninja in her arms, moaning slightly as her tits were groped and worshipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next