Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:52 pm

Lily nodded as she stripped down and set her clothes nicely to the side before crawling into the bed with her mistress and nuzzling close to her as she began purring loudly from the warmth
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Anna held her very closely and softly. Surprisingly, she didn't try anything funny or lewd. She simply drifted off to sleep, soothed to dreamland by Lily's nuzzles and purrs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:57 pm

Lily smiled and wrapped her arms around Anna falling asleep with her as she enjoyed the wholesome embrace
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:01 pm

The sun rose and woke the both of them up at the same time. "Well, I hope you had fun being my maid, but I think you should go back to being a ninja. You're lovely, but maybe you're spending a little too much time here." Anna said as Sully entered the room and handed Lily her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:09 pm

Lily giggled and softly kissed Anna "I may visit this place again one day but for now i need to go help Sieq on some journey they have, thanks for welcoming so warmly" she said smiling before waving goodbye and heading outside after throwing on her ninja garb
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:14 pm

"Farewell, remember to cut your losses if things get too hairy!" Anna told Lily as she departed. Just as he said he would, Sieq was waiting by the front gates with a freshly laden pouch of supplies.

"Oh, you made it. Cool. You ready to go? It's gonna be quite the trek." Sieq told her, unknowingly smiling right at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:24 pm

Lily nodded "Yeah let's do this, i gotta make sure you survive a fight" she teased remember his fight with lewdly "So you gonna explain to me what we're doing on the way there?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:28 pm

"More or less. Let's hit the road, morning's still fresh." Sieq ignored her comment on his fighting prowess, warranted as it may be, and began heading down the road after checking his map.

What did Sieq see in the Book of Belmon, what was he leading Lily into, and how would the ninja's new midara skills develop? They would find out the answer later. But for now, Lily Wahcea left Rollatia behind, enriched both literally and metaphorically by her time spent there.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44