Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:36 am

"And you're even taking care of my clothes, you're good at this maid thing, Lily. Now, put those lips to work right here, you've already got me excited." Anna told her once she was naked, putting her thighs around her maid's head.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:38 am

Lily squeaked as she blushed deeply before beginning to kiss and lick her mistress worshiping her as she felt she should her purrs loud enough to fill the room as her tail wagged happily
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:48 am

"There you go, keep it up, I'm already getting close." Anna instructed as her thighs tightened around Lily's head and she began to let out lewd moans of delight.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Lily did just that obeying her mistress and worshipping her more as she moaned from the taste and feeling of the thighs around her small head bringing her to want to touch herself from the exvitment
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:08 pm

"Do whatever you need to do to enjoy this with me. Then, finish me off" Anna ordered her maid, panting with lust as she neared her high.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:31 pm

Lily squeaked and began to touch herself through her panties as she continued to lick and kiss her mistress whining softly as she moved to push her over the edge
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:39 pm

"Cum with me, now. 3..... 2...... 1...... NOW." The Merchant Queen let out a loud, lewd cry on her signal, hoping that Lily was following her lead.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Lily squeaked as her mistress counted down feeling herself get closer and closer to the edge as she did before pressing into her pussy as she came from the intense feeling of her own orgasm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:21 pm

"Mmm, thank you for that, Lily. Now, being my maid is about more than just sex. I'll need your help sorting out all these papers, and doing some other chores. I trust that's all okay with you." Anna said as she basked in her climax and slowly put her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Lily shivered and squeaked "Y...yes mistress" as she slowly got off her knees blushing deeply from the taste still remaining on her tongue
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:50 pm

"Perfect. Start with this stack, organize them based on who they're addressed to or from. So Maylene in one pile, Bethany in the next, and so on." Anna explained. The day went by with Lily helping Anna sort her paperwork and clean her quarters, she couldn't be bothered to do it on her own. She seemed thankful for it even before the work was done.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Lily smiled as she finished her work remembering times in her village when this would be what she wished her maid work would've been as she looked to anna as she finished "Is that all you need mistress?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:28 pm

"I think we could both do with a nice meal. Go to the kitchen and help the others cook, and you get to decide what we eat. I look forward to tasting it." The Merchant Queen said as she patted Lily's head in praise and showed her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:35 pm

Lily squeaked and purred happily from her praise as she bowed to her mistress to show respect before going to the kitchen to see what she could make
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:44 pm

To nobody's surprise, the kitchen was packed of almost any ingredient Lily could think of and several she couldn't imagine. It had all the bells and whistles, and a full team of maids headed by Sully as cooks. The ninja maid only needed to give them the word.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:24 pm

Lily thought for a second before smiling "The mistress asked me to decide the food so please make her favorite dish to congratulate her on finishing so much of her work!" she said hoping something like this would make her even more happy
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:28 pm

"That would be porkchops with a side of rice and veggies. Okay, let's get to work. Lily, you can help cut the veggies." Sully said as all the maids got to work. There were plenty of people in this building and they all needed to get fed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:30 pm

Lily nodded as she walked over and began to cut the veggies like she was asked softly humming to herself as she purred from the enjoyment of cooking
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:43 pm

The maids who were chopping with her giggled at her purring and gave her a few pets and rubs in between vegetables. With so many people working and the meal being relatively simple, it was prepared in less than half an hour. All of the mansion residents were seated and ready to eat. Anna had an empty seat next to her and gestured for Lily to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:47 pm

Lily smiled as she was pet and rubbed enjoying the silent praise she felt from it before walking into the room to eat practically hopping over to her mistress's side as she sat down and looked to her with a soft smile "I hope you enjoy what we made mistress"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:55 pm

"It seems you asked the others what I liked to eat. You know that maids live to serve, that's for sure." Anna said as she dug into her food and the others did the same.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Lily nodded and smiled "I wanted to get something made that would feel like a nice reward for how much work you did up in your office!" she said as she began to eat purring from the taste
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:42 pm

"That's very kind of you, Lily. Thank you. When you're finished, meet me in my quarters. I think I need a cat to cuddle me to sleep." Anna told her as she finished up her meal, a smile of content of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Lily nodded excitedly as she wagged her tail and purred louder finishing her meal faster and moving towards her mistress's room
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:12 pm

When she arrived, Anna was already in her pajamas and getting ready to nod off. "There you are. Get out of that uniform, I'm sure it's smothering you. Then come here, I need my pillow for tonight." She told Lily, beckoning her closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next