Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:07 am

Lily smiled and waved goodbye following the idea Sieq had and going back to Anna's with a deep blush remembering how her mom and tribe women treated her when she was a town maid
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:16 am

"You can have fun in there. I want to go shopping for supplies, I don't plan on staying in Rollatia much longer." Sieq informed Lily as he began walking to the shopping district, but he was still in earshot if the ninja wanted to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:23 am

Lily waved goodbye to her friend "Okay remember if you want me to join you on a trip or something just ask!" she said before going inside and moving towards Anna's room shyly knocking on the door
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:28 am

"Take care of yourself, Lily. If you wanna join me on my little quest, meet me at the gates of the city tomorrow morning." Sieq waved her goodbye then went on his way, feeling a little guilty about the tight deadline, but he didn't want to delay this any longer than it needed to be.

Anna opened the door after a moment, and with each visit, her desk seemed to be crammed with more and more paperwork. "Oh, you're back already. Did things go well with Betnany?" She asked her guest as the strange gambler from before was also looking over the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:54 am

Lily smiled planning to join him after a day of being a maid unless a reason comes up for it not to as she looks to anna inside the room she smiles "Oh yeah Jessica was there too so me and sieq ended up having a fun time and it kinda made me realize something... Miss Anna please let me dress up like a maid and be yours for a evening!" she said blushing deeply as she made her request "T...that or collar me and make me your pet"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:57 am

"Well, well, I think I can do that for you. Sully!" Anna called for her head maid and clapped her hands. Sully responded in only moments, waiting for her mistress's order. "Help our guest Lily get dressed into one of your uniforms, then return her to me. She will take care of my personal needs for today." The Merchant Queen ordered the head maid, who immediately took the ninja's hand and took her to the maids' prep area. Countless maid uniforms were on display and ready for use, it was only a matter of finding one that fit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:00 am

Lily squeaked as she was pulled with Sully blushing deeply as she saw all the maid uniforms as she looked to Sully "So could you help me get dressed miss sully? these are much less revealing then the ones in my home village"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:04 am

"Oh, we can fix that." Sully hit a panel that flipped the wardrobe around revealing that another set of more lewd maid uniforms were also at the ready. She immediately began taking all of Lily's measurements, from her breasts to her hips and her ass.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:11 am

Lily squeaked and blushed deeply as she saw the outfit submissively letting sully move her body for the measurements "S...so you think Miss Anna will like the outfit?" she was nervous but excited to finally control a bit more then at her home
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:17 am

"Speaking from a long time of being her servant, I know she will love it. Now sit still and let me put it on you." Sully put away her measuring tools then quickly got Lily dressed into her uniform, not wanting to waste another moment that could be spent serving Anna. "There you are, please be of good service to our mistress." The head maid implored her new coworker.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:12 am

Lily smiles as she does a twirl in her dress before nodding and going back to anna with a deep blush "Um Miss Anna, I'm here to serve!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 am

"Thank you, Lily. Can you start by fetching me some tea? It helps me focus on my paperwork." Anna requested of her new maid.

"You don't have to make it yourself, I'm sure another maid will have it already prepared for you to give to Anna." The gambler spoke up as she worked on the mountain of documents. Anna shushed her for her interjection, but didn't forbid Lily from taking her advice.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:30 am

Lily nodded as she went down to go get Anna her tea blushing at her revealing outfit compared to the others inside the place
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:36 am

Another maid hastily gave Lily the tea, just as the gambler said. The ninja gave it to her mistress, causing a smile to form on her face as she took a sip. "Thank you, Lily. Now, could you help me with something? Something really important ?" Anna asked her with a tone that implied her impure intentions.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:38 am

Lily blushed and nodded "Of course mistress, i'd love to help you with anything you need" She said, a phrase she had said multiple times when her mom taught her this type of submission
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:40 am

"I need help knowing the best way for catgirls to tease their victims, a catgirl brothel owner is asking me for some advice. I figure you'd be the perfect teacher. Do you know the most seductive way for you to charm somebody?" The Merchant Queen asked Lily, a roundabout way of asking her to take her best shot.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:42 am

Lily thought for a second before doing her usual way of trying to charm someone as she gets up close to Anna and softly kisses her before whispering to her "This cute little kitty can do so much more then just meow mistress~ would you like to hear my purr~" she teased as she softly kissed her again
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:49 am

"Why, I'd love to." She replied, already liking where this was going. Lily's soft kisses already sending small shivers of sweetness through her body.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:57 am

She blushed as she realized how well it worked as she softly giggled "Well then mistress~ come and play with your new kitty, i'd love to purr under you all night long~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:11 am

Anna took Lily and held her close, beginning to lavishly caress her ears and her tail in the hopes that it would make the Ninja purr. And also because, she loved how soft her fur felt.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:12 am

Lily squeaked and began to softly purr quickly as she wrapped her tail around her hand while she softly moaned from the pleasure the caressing brought her
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:18 am

Anna intensified her petting, wanting to spoil her new maid and hear her purr even louder. Rubbing, gently squeezing, and patting the cat catgirl's unique features.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:21 am

Lily softly moaned more and purred louder as she slightly wiggled from the increasing pleasure she felt from the petting mewling in enjoyment
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 am

"Mmm, you're right. Your purrs are turning me on. Can you take my clothes off for me? My underwear, too, of course." Anna requested, satisfied with the adorable state her pet maid was reduced to.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:32 am

Lily nodded to her mistress "Y...yes ma'am i'd love to!" she said as she carefully stripped her mistress down to nothing making sure to keep her clothes clean and off the floor as she did her blush still deep as she bent over to remove pieces of clothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next