Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:02 am

Lily shivered not being used to a less lustful assault as she softly moaned and purred louder and began to kiss the woman back getting more and more worked up as she softly whispered to her like a shy kitten "P...please kiss me like I'm your girlfriend....i need more..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:27 am

"There, there, I have plenty more to give you. Let my kisses fulfill your 'fantasy', tehe." Fantasy giggled before gently wrapping her arms around Lily's neck and pulling her closer. Her perfect lips pressed against the kitty's fully, holding her in a sweet makeout session that felt like it was going on forever. She was still being careful not to overwhelm Lily, keeping her movements soft, slow, and affectionate as she smooched over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:29 am

Lily moaned into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Fantasy purring loudly as she kissed her back happily enjoying the more tender and sweet kisses
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:32 am

Fantasy was happy to spoil Lily's urges, embracing her warmly as she endlessly kissed her temporary girlfriend. Each taste of Fantasy's lips sent shockwaves of pleasure through the ninja, and the smooches only got sweeter and more passionate as they went on.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:34 am

Lily softly whined as she got wet from the kisses as she pulled herself closer to Fantasy getting more and more desperate for the kisses as she closed her eyes and moaned from it the experience all new to the ninja and she loved it
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Fantasy didn't slow down or let up. Wet smacks and smooches echoed through the room as she kissed Lily into total submission. Her lips were worthy of her name 'fantasy'.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 2:04 pm

Lily moaned and made out with the woman as she softly grinded on her own tail from the pleasure with soft mewls and whines escaping the kiss as she got closer
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Her lover finally took notice of Lily's arousal, and she used her fingers to slowly tease her crotch as her kisses went on without a hitch. "Muah, muah, cum for me, cutie, muah, muah~." Fantasy ordered the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:06 pm

Lily whimpered and moaned loudly from the kisses and her fingers as she covered them in her juices brought over the edge by the pleasure surrounding her as she continued to softly kiss the woman back her purring loud and proud from the pleasure
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Fantasy wanted to keep the kisses up even longer, but the two were gently separated by Claire. "Now, I know you two are having a lot of fun, but shouldn't we get a turn, too?" She asked.

"O-oh, you're right. I'm sorry, I just felt that Lily loved it so much so I kept going for her." Fantasy apologized as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:11 pm

Lily softly panted and weakly moaned as she mewled having trouble keeping her thoughts straight from the extreme pleasure she felt from Fantasy
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 6:17 pm

Before the kitty could recover much further, Claire sat in her lap and enveloped her crotch with a positively immense booty. "I think you can guess what my specialty is. Fantasy has her kisses, Eira has her breasts, and I have this. What do you think?" Claire asked Lily as she slowly shifted her rear to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Lily shivered as she softly touched it "It's very soft and large...I'm not really used to this however..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 7:57 pm

"It's okay, we can take this as nice and slow as you need. If you'd rather, I can lie down and let you be on top and worship my ass" Claire offered her, still ever so slowly rubbing her ass against Lily and appreciating her touch.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 7:59 pm

Lily blushed to her again and shook her head "I'll let you lead miss Claire, i just was warning you i don't really know what I'm doing back here" she softly smiled to her actually enjoying their kindness with all of the experience
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 8:36 pm

"You don't need to do anything except enjoy. And make requests if you hatch any ideas." Claire assured her with a giggle, gradually grinding harder against the ninja. Her business pants struggled to contain her rear, but it did the job while packing it nice and tight for Claire's victims and partners to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 9:00 pm

Lily softly moaned and purred as she softly ran her hands against Clair's ass shivering from the feeling "O..ok miss Clair"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 9:07 pm

"Fufu, it feels great doesn't it? Are you ready to ramp this up a little bit?" Claire asked, holding her hands over Lily's as they explored her asscheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 9:58 pm

Lily nods slowly "I... i think i am, what are you going to do?" she said curious of what else can even happen that ramps up a slight grind
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:06 pm

"Well, first I can get this out of the way." Claire stood up in front of Lily, bent forward, and pulled down her pants in one swoop, giving her more ass to gawk at than she could even dream of. "Second, maybe you'd like to get 'cheek to cheek' with me?" Claire teased as she swayed her booty.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Lily tilted her head a little before thinking she understood as she crawled closer to the woman and kissed her ass cheeks "L...like this?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:11 pm

Claire giggled at Lily's shyness. "Like that, did you like it? Weren't they so soft and warm? I think it's best when you dive right in, but you can go at your own pace." She said as she stuck her butt out for Lily to worship.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 pm

Lily softly gulped as she pressed her face between Clair's ass as she softly kissed the walls of her new temporary prison she entered shivering and moaning from the heat of it
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:26 pm

"Is this your first time getting smothered by a women's ass? I think you've been missing out, tehe. Isn't it fun to feel your face melt between them?" Claire asks as she lets Lily indulge as she likes.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:44 pm

Lily kisses and nuzzles purring loudly for her answer as she enjoys the warmth between the woman's ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City   Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea in the Gilded City
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next