Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am

Ferro was at a very low point, relaxing into Iris's bust happily, enjoying the sensation she gave him, but as the cold woman's attention drew away for a moment, it allowed him just enough of a chance to drag himself back to reality. "N-No! I can't let it end so quickly..." He began to use a series of gestures with his hands, accompanied by a distinct chant for each one in hopes of focusing his mind. 

-Nine Kata-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Even if distracted by the sudden visit, Iris was aware of Ferro's intentions. She increased the speed of her thighs rubbing his dick before leaning in and whispering into his ear. "Naughty boy~ Now... Fall~" And with that final whisper, she moved in for a hungry kiss. A true kiss of passion, sending Ferro's mind intop a spiral of pleasure that was boosted by a final squeeze of her thighs to his dick forcing him into an intense climax.

Nine Kata: 11, 26, 31, 5, 78, 98, 66, 50, 100
Free Action: Final Squeeze: Auto.

Ferro: 0 + Enthralled(2) + Unarmed + Stunned
Iris: 25 + Commanding Presence
Ice Mirror 1: 2
Ice Mirror 2: 3
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Salem smiles as the emblem allows her entrance before she steps into the castle.  Guided by the various floras within her domain, she followed the direction that they are indicating towards.  Moments of walking, she happens to find a fair familiar area of the castle and spotting Iris towards the back area seemingly occupied with someone, an intruder?

"I apologies if I am interrupting.  I j-"  She did a double take as she spot whom Iris is entrapping mentally.  Her eyes slightly is surprise. "Wait...Ferro?"  What is the Magio brother doing here and why is Iris molesting him?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:27 pm

Fall

Ferro didn't need further encouragement, letting Iris take over his every thought as he indulged in the kiss and her wonderful thighs. He heard a voice say his name, but he was otherwise unperturbed and continued to let Iris have her way.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:00 pm

Salem's voice stopped Iris in her tracks. She seemed to know the puddle she had trapped right now, a servant maybe? If that was the case she might have overstepped. "My apologies, Salem. I had no idea this... Man, was your servant." She released Ferro in an instant, letting him fall on his butt. "He should have said something sooner instead of accusing me of causing havoc." She turned around to face the devil, keeping the friendly tone she only used with those she deemed worthy. "What brings you here today, Salem?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:04 pm

She was promptly reminded how Iris feels about humans. At the least, she has a say in regards to Ferro's fate. "Well for the most part, I wanted to trade note some methodology of spellcasting and how to improve efficiency as well as making magic signature less detectable." She turns her head towards Ferro focusing her attention on him. "As for him, he said he accuses you of causing havoc?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:14 pm

As the conversation went on and Iris abruptly halted her attention on him, he started to come back to his senses. The repeated mention that he had accused her of something, with clear implications that she'd done nothing to warrant them was the final snap that brought him back to reality. "Wait, so you really weren't the one responsible..." After that outburst, he remembered someone else had arrived and looked around, only to spot Salem. "S-SALEM!?" 

Ferro stared up at the devil he'd grown to admire as of recently, a whole new level shame and embarrassment filling up his head. He immediately shot up from where he sat, as though the one-sided battle hadn't even happened, and attempted in a panic to pull up his pants, falling back down to the floor in the process just as he'd managed to do so. "...Ow..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 3:44 am

"Ah, wonderful, I can't wait to take a look at your notes as for him..." She pointed at the embarrased man behind her. "Apparently there is a... Midara? They call themselves? Causing trouble using nature to their benefit and he thought I was the one responsible for it. I couldn't help myself but to have some fun with him. Had I known he was a servant of yours I would have treated him different." She walked back to the chair she had been sitting at the beginning of it all. "Next time size your prey better, boy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 2:21 pm

"W-Well, in my defense, you didn't really deny anything... But that's still no excuse." He bowed his head solemnly to Iris, knowing now his mistake. "I'm sorry for the trouble, ma'am, I won't make that mistake again." That said, he still felt a touch... dissatisfied by the results of the bout, how everything just fell apart. It left him a bit restless, but for now he kept his mouth shut.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 3:06 pm

"Well I thank you for sparing his mind, though I think this was a sobering and humbling experience for him."  Salem says before she turns towards him.  "How exactly did you end up jumping to the conclusion that she was involved in this?  Even though plant based magic aren't the most common of spellcasting, there are some scattered about the land including a few near here."  A brief reminder that Ferro himself is one.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 3:14 pm

Iris observed the lecture that Salem was giving Ferro, who was still trying to apologize but there was something else in his mind. It was written all over his face, even as he apologized. "It was not a problem, dear. Mind if I take a look at those notes of yours?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 3:47 pm

"Well, most of the Dryads and Alraune around the area are younger in age and aren't quite powerful enough to do some of the things I had heard of. I suppose it could've been a far older or more experienced one, but I must've overlooked something because I never found one. When I found this castle, and I saw all of the flowers and foliage that are incredibly out of season flourishing here, I asked if she might be the one, and she never really denied it. In fact, she said humans deserve the trouble, and she was even the one to attack first." 

He would admit that he was still somewhat hasty in his assumptions, but looking back in hindsight, he had his reasons for assuming she was the culprit. None of which were too terribly unreasonable, he figured, though he wouldn't say that out loud.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 pm

"I see how you have arrived in your train of though. Still kind of a leap in logic unless I am missing something." Salem ponders for a moment before shaking her head. "In any case, what's done is done and everything is alright now." She follows up with a sigh. "Just make sure to be careful and be more discrete, you won't want to end up in a situation where you are caught with your pants down." She says with a completely straight face, even if her tone has a tint of playfulness.

She turns her attention back to Iris as she procures a quarter inch of documents of different spellcasting methodology, their pros, cons, and other notes. Of the different methods, internal spell formulate, external and usage of item mediums are mentioned. "I believe that is everything in order."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 5:01 pm

Completely ignoring Ferro's complains, Iris started to take a look at the documents Salem brought with her. They were indeed pretty interesting, Salem had been busy working on them. "Interesting. You have been using well the knowledge of those old tomes." She kept checking page after page, her focus almost entirely on them with the rest on the devil.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 5:08 pm

"Old tomes?" With his complaints aired and nothing else to say, outside of his internalized desire for another go, Ferro elected to get to work alleviating his condition, feeling a renewed embarrassment at Salem's straight-faced teasing. Calling on his magic reserves, he got to work summoning the telltale golden flower he grew to cure ailments while Salem and Iris conversed.

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)   A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Magic Chance (Ferro vs Iris)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3