Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Cupidity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 9:39 pm

"That would be Nicole." the kimono clad woman said. "She is a, relatively, recent arrival. She came here long after this happened."

Cheri: 30 Willpower + Mana Bullets
Poe: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 9:43 pm

“Just since she is relatively new doesn’t mean it’s excusable if she does what you guys did before,” Cheri replies, “Now, you mentioned some of you don’t have a choice. Is that a saying that they well-being is in danger if they don’t attack people, or that they will just be a bit pent up if they don’t.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 9:51 pm

"There well-being is in danger." the sweet smelling woman said with a nod. "Adella is a siren bound to the local river. When it starts to dry up, her health takes a turn of the worst. She very nearly died when it was dammed up a while ago. Human sexual fluids act like vitamin supplements to keep her healthy." she then let out a sigh. "And then there is Catelin. Tell me, are you familiar with a type of midara called a Channeler?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 9:59 pm

“That’s too bad about Adella. I could try using my connections to get someone with powerful water magic to try returning the river to its prime, if I can get a solid promise that they wouldn’t end up in here,” Cheri says, “As for my knowledge on channeler, I really only know that they channel love magic.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:05 pm

"They constantly channel love magic." the local midara stressed. "More than their bodies can handle until it becomes physically painful and debilitating. The only safe way they can vent all the built-up magic is to pump it into humans. Some of us have volunteered to let her use us instead, but the amount she can pump into a midara safely is only a pittance in comparison. "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:11 pm

“They couldn’t just pump in into a material that can absorb magic?” Cheri said, “There are a ton of items made out of those materials, I even have one myself.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:14 pm

"Those only seem to work for a time." the kimono clad woman said with a shake of her head. "Channelers eventually undergo a sort of metamorphosis so their bodies can handle all the Love magic, but Catelin's growth in that regard was stunted by a man playing with her heart."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:21 pm

“Is there anything I could do to help either of the two you mentioned, besides succumbing to them?” Cheri asked. Even though she was a mirada hunter, she was only against the ones that seemed to have ill intentions, which neither of those two did.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:24 pm

"You mentioned knowing of a way to affect the river?" the sweet smelling woman asked. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Poe."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:29 pm

“And I am Cheri,” She replied, introducing herself as well, “Yeah, it’s possible that I could get someone to come here to fix it. I’m a mirada hunter, which gives me lots of connections, and while I don’t have any direct connects to someone attuned enough with water magic to refill a river, I’m pretty sure I’d be able to find someone if I asked around enough.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:32 pm

"A midara hunter, you say?" Poe asked, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:36 pm

“I didn’t come here hunting anyone,” Cheri assured her, “I came because of the rumor, specifically the ones about this being a village enslaved by mirada.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:39 pm

"We have had hunters come here before. Some aggressive, some friendly, and some pretending to be friendly until we lowered our guards." the midara told. "My wariness is understandable, yes?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:46 pm

“Yes, your worries are justifiable,” Cheri told her, “I’ll be one of the friendly ones, unless I’m attacked first, such as what that naga did, but I’ll go back to being friendly once the fight is over.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 10:48 pm

"Shall we step outside and put that to the test, then?" Poe asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 7:46 am

“I’ll accept that offer as a friendly spar, but are you sure you want to fight a mirada hunter?” Cheri replied, “And before we start, I think between the time it took to find you and our talking, the naga should be waking up pretty soon so I, or we, should probably check on her.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:51 pm

"IF you are up to something untoward, we would fight anyway." Poe pointed out. "And yes, we probably should check up on Nicole."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:56 pm

“I just left her laying on a bench, so unless she is already up and moving, she should be over in this direction,” Cheri told Poe as she began tracing her steps back to where she left Nicole.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Poe followed Cheri. Upon seeing Nicole still unconscious, the kimono clad woman rushed to her side. "She is freezing, we need to warm her up." Poe said after placing on hand on the naga's bare skin.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:02 pm

“Any buildings nearby were we could bring her to warm up?” Cheri asked, “I do have a way that I could warm her up a bit quickly, but you probably won’t like it.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:06 pm

"Help me carry her." Poe ordered as she lifted up the naga's human half, leaving her incredibly long tail to Cheri.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Cheri grabbed onto her tail around the middle of its length, going a bit more towards her human halve, and lifted it up as Poe commanded her to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Poe led her into a nearby building with a large firepit. "Do you have a way of lighting a fire?" Poe asked as she laid Nicole down and started preparing wood for the fire.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:16 pm

“Yes I do,” Cheri answered, assisting with the wood, “Is it intended to do that, no, but it should work as a way to do it.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:18 pm

"Is there risk of any of us getting hurt?" Poe asked as they finished setting up the firepit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Cupidity
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next