Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 3:25 pm

Despite Camli's taunts, Safiya could easily see the gunslinger reeling after that blow. She was barely able to stand, and yet here she was trying to get her to keep going. Safiya wasn't the best when it came to quips! She can't come up with this stuff that quickly like some people. She saw at least one face that agreed with her, too, if Sachi's grin was any indication.

"What, you want more? I can do that, too." With Camli shaking after that last move, she closed the gap using her wings and reached out for Camli's arm, grabbing it with a hand and trailing her other hand across it. Even though Camli had been released from the pressurized heat in her body, it was already starting once again. Safiya was keeping up the pressure, and she wasn't stopping it until this fight was over.

(Heated Touch: 18)
(Charm Remove: 95)

Camli: 13 HP (1st Heated + Charmed)
Safiya: 20 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:35 pm

Camli sucks in her breath as the graze left that sensation on her skin once more.  While she wants Safiya to pass this test, this is getting a bit too easy for her.  Time to ramp things up a but.  She rolled her neck briefly as if loosening up.  "Nice summer breeze ya got there, but I can see you ain't fully warmed up yet.  Time to turn up the heat, partner!"

Before the fiery fellblood could respond, Camli's gun was in her in a near instant.  Unlike the single precise shot she fired earlier, this time Safiya finds herself on the business rear of a hail of bullets that, even if they are blanks, would sting like the dickens with so many of them.  Almost in a single motion, she empties out the chamber of her depleted ammo cases and pushes in a new set, fully reloaded.

To make matters more serious, there seems to be a gathering of concentration of mana somewhere far away, seemingly out of sight. However mages feel the concentration, even if they cannot see it, and even non-casters could feel something is intensifying.

Shootout:

Quick Reload (1 grit points):

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:55 pm

"Wha- hey! Ow!" More than a few of Camli's blank bullets collided with Safiya, hitting her skin with a pronounced smack multiple times over. The onslaught was enough to temporarily repel the draconic woman, not expecting a sudden burst shot at her in such a way. Her tail was able to quickly deflect one of them, but the others weren't so lucky, some of them potentially leaving a bruise and being a bit sore. "Owww..." Even if they had been blanks, it didn't feel great.

But this was in the middle of a fight, so she couldn't afford to let a stinging feeling get the better of her. "You're right, it is!" Seemingly before she fully recovered, Safiya's tail shot out to wrap itself around Camli's wrist, pulling her closer to her and bringing her into another passionate kiss, the feeling of a brutal heat slinking down her throat in the exchange. During it, however, Safiya felt...something. She couldn't figure out what, but considering how the night had been going, she had an idea of where it was originating from. She looked down at Camli as she pulled back the kiss. "What're you up to...?"

(Shootout: 36, 10, 67, 18)
(Flaming Kiss: 26)
(Heated Stacks Rise: 90, 31)
(Remove Charm: 68)

Camli: 11 HP (2nd Heated)
Safiya: 16 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 2:59 pm

It took a while before Camli was able to dislodged herself away from the embrace and lips of Safiya. She takes a moment to shake off the pleasurable vertigo. But now, she was starting to get tuckered out from all the bussing and heating up. Despite that Safiya still got the upper hand, she doesn't seem shaken up at the least. She looks at Safiya before replying. "Now I reckon that would be ruinin' the surprise, cuuutie~" Camli says, punctuating that embarrassing nickname with a shit eating grin.

With that, Camli holds up her fists before rocks gravitate towards around it and covering it with a rather bulky looking granite gauntlet that is as solid as it looks.

Stone Gautnlet:

Shrug it off (1 grit points):

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 3:26 pm

Safiya watched with a bit of curiosity as rocks started to attach to her fist like a magnet, keeping them in place and forming a makeshift glove. She had shown some wind magic earlier, and now this? Multitalented was the right word for it. And she was planning something, but wasn't going to be privy as to what...why did she have a bad feeling all of the sudden? "Well, I don't like being spoiled, so I get it. But no matter what you've got up your sleeve, I'll deal with it!"

Safiya brought her hands together, bringing a flame and stretching it outwards, creating a life whip of pure fire, before cracking it in Camli's direction. It looked like it might slap her across her chest, but the gunslinger's quick reactions were enough to dodge out of the way. Safiya clicked her tongue, a little annoyed, as the temporary whip fizzled out. Physical methods weren't going to cut it with this one.

(Stone Gauntlet: Auto)
(Whip Burn: 47)
(Shrug it off: 20)

Camli: 11 HP (1st Heated + Stone Gauntlet)
Safiya: 16 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 3:57 pm

Camli may be tall and lumbering but she is fast enough on her feet to stride out of that whip's way.  "Whip?  That ain't in my alley partner.  Though I reckon, might be best to rope in a lasso in my next fight, ya know, if I gotta hog tie someone."  She tucks that idea in the back of her mind.

Then in the next instant, Camli was moving at break neck speed, far faster than her large frame would suggest, that Safiya is under threat to simply get run over by the gunslinger.  Her gauntlet hand extends forward to try to grab Safiya.  Not her hand and neck or anything, her entire body as the gauntlet seems to enlarge to accommodate even the tall fellblood.

And the intensity felt was almost at its peak, not pausing for a moment as the battle continues on.

[strike:e2ae:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 4:52 pm

Normally, the whip isn't Safiya's style either, but it was a sign she was getting somewhat desperate out there. Camli was starting to gain ground on her, her quick thinking enough to keep Safiya on edge. She hadn't felt like this in a while, pushed back just a bit. And she was about to get pushed back even more, as Camli lunged at her with incredible ferocity. "Woah!" That was all she got out before Camli's extended earth arm reached out to grab her tightly, holding her in place.

The arm reached out and grabbed her by the torso, slamming her into the ground with surprising force. "Alright, I'll admit, you're pretty good at this. But it's not...gonna be...that easy!" Safiya's entire body started to warm up, to the point where the rock glove holding her down was starting to glow a faint red. It got even warmer as she placed her palms against the rocks, shooting that heat through the extended rocks, right onto Camli's hand, giving her a moment to dash out of the grasp with a flap of her wings. She looked a bit winded after that, though, catching her breath. "Haa...haven't...had to do that one, in a while..." She still had a defiant smirk on her face, though, and it was clear she was far from done.

(Choke Slam: 30)
(Struggle: 96)
(Shrug it off: 45)

Camli: 11 HP (1st Heated + Stone Gauntlet)
Safiya: 15 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 5:06 pm

"Ah criminy..." She mutters as she looks at the part of the gauntlet that hardened up from the heat to the point that she can't flex them anymore.  With a shake of her hand, she dislodged the useless part off leaving her with a smaller gauntlet in comparison to before.  With that, she just shrugs before her gauntlet hand opens up into the air.

And then closes it into a fist.  At that moment, the intense building of energy...stopped.  Camli looks at Safiya with a grin.  It wasn't her usual shit eating grin, but more of a diabolical one, that something just happened; yet nothing has happened yet. "Now let's see how you handle this one."  

Meteor Strike:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 8:25 pm

Safiya didn't have much time to catch her breath before...something changed. "What...did you just do?" Camli was pushing her, that much was obvious. Many people in the audience hadn't ever seen seen the woman ever that worn down. And clearly, Camli planned on keeping it going...so why wasn't she? Why was she just standing there, with a look like she'd just gotten away with something nasty?

Safiya pulled herself up, a hand to her forehead as she collected herself. "Alright...keep your secrets. I'll find out eventually. In the meanwhile...!" Her wings flared upwards, before flapping behind her and propelling Safiya at Camli at blinding speeds. The gunslinger didn't have time to react before Safiya crashed straight into her, chest first, pressing her against both her breasts and the nearby wall. "If you've got something cooking, then I better make this time count!" The impact probably shook Camli's thoughts a little, as the heat was starting to pour into her.

(Warm Embrace: 98)
(Heated Stacks Raise: 6)
(Shrug it off: 64)

Camli: 9 HP (1st Heated + Stone Gauntlet + Stun + Bound)
Safiya: 15 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 10:39 pm

Camli was caught off guard from the sudden charge, moreso that someone would actually charge against someone herself; at least until part of her brain remember Safiya is a mite bit taller.  Then part of her brain is threatening to be turned to mush as it is.  Most people would be reeling from this, but not her, at least she is trying to not to.  

With a near donkey-like stubbornness, Camli tries to will herself to move and get her head into the game and try to get herself away from the trap...since Safiya has conveniently put herself into melee range of someone that can flatten her with a pair of rocky hand.

Shrug it off (remove stun) - Struggle - WHAMmer

WHAMmer (effect double due to Stone Gauntlet:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 10:52 pm

Safiya had hit that wall hard, and even though she had cushioned it with her sizable chest, that should've been enough to sent anyone's brain scrambling. But clearly, Camli wasn't just anyone. Through some feat of herculean effort and fortitude, Camli, putting everything she had into herself, held on to her wits, balled up her fists together, and slammed Safiya even harder than she had originally done so back. The hit was rough, and Safiya, completely taken aback, stumbled backwards, clutching her head. The blow was solid enough that some of the crowd winced at the impact, not just able to see it happen, but hear that stone fist collide with Safiya's head.

"Shit! What...the hell?!?" She sounded genuinely shocked that she'd been able to power through that, and that one hit left her with a pounding headache. Her legs got wobbly all of the sudden, collapsing to the floor, at least for a moment. She looked absolutely out of it after that last hit, the double fisted blow enough to scramble her thoughts, clearly more than Safiya had been able to do just before.

(Shrug it off: 74)
(Struggle: 88)
(WHAMmer: 94)

Camli: 9 HP
Safiya: 11 HP (Stun + Downed)

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 11:11 pm

Somehow...SOMEHOW, she was able to get herself the sheer guts to power through that and send Safiya reeling to the floor. However, she didn't had time to celebrate just yet or even catch her breath. Safiya is really pushing her hard, to the point that she probably had passed this test already at this point and this is mostly a contest now. She didn't even make a witty quip this

Swallowing a gulp of air, she drives her hand into the ground for some reason unknown...until an earthen hand suddenly rises from the ground near Safiya and tries to grab one of her ankle in order to stop the firestarter from even trying to get it. And the reason why is apparently now...

A hefty ball of dirt seems to have appeared from above and is flying downward, bearing down at Safiya. _This_ is what Camli was heralding down and was the source of the intensity earlier. The ball did not remain one long as it breaks up mid-flight. Safiya would not get hit with a giant blob of early but moreso will get hit with a mini-avalanche.

Earth Snare - METEOR STRIKE

Earth Snare:

Meteor Strike:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Safiya was still recovering from the previous blow when a hand shot up out of the ground, grabbing her ankle as she was attempting to pull herself up. "W-Wha...?" She was still a bit dazed, but that would change very, very soon. She looked up, and saw what Camli had been cooking this entire time. Fear hadn't crossed her face from her expression, but rather annoyance, as she looked back at Camli. "A meteor?!? Really?!? This is a bit much, don't you think?!?"

Seeing what was coming, the goddess got up from her chair and walked forward for a moment. Waving her hand, a massive draconic fin came out in front, shielding the crowd from what was coming next. And come it did, with the massive burst of dirt came crashing down all at once, blowing dirt everywhere. The fin was enough to block most of it, even if the crowd couldn't see the absolute beating that Safiya was getting. Slowly, the sound and impact died down, and Grima waved her hand back, dissipating part of her true form back into nothingness, and revealing the state at which the battlefield was left.

An avalanche was the best way to describe it, a massive mound of mud and dirt that had hit the ground and scattered everywhere. And in the middle of it was Safiya, looking the worst she had ever been. Well, probably second worst. She pulled herself up with a groan, coughing up a bit of mud. "Ugh...god I need a shower..." She was hurting, really bad, after that. How would she have known that Camli would whip out a meteor at her? They were still going, weren't they? Reluctantly, Safiya tried to pull herself up, clearly on her last legs after that.

(Earth Snare: 70)
(Escape: 49)
(Meteor Strike: Auto)
(Get up from Downed: 18)

Safiya: 3 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 11:58 pm

"Ain't no slate here, partner, that's the limsy one. The real one is solid rocks. Cause I ain't gonna chunk a giant rock at ya." Camli explains how she is holding back the lethality of her attacks. She did look at Safiya with some concern though, despite that she literally threw a softball at her.

"Ya hale over there, partner? Ya lookin' sick as a horse. We can call it if ya want. Ya already got past the test." She asks while holding her pistol away from Safiya but ready to discharge if needs be. Despite that Camli clearly has the upper hand, the gunslinger was also close to being as winded as Safiya as, albeit not as battered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 12:28 am

Safiya was still in the process of pulling herself back up, brushing off what dirt she could afford to. Most of it was sticking to her, much to her annoyance. It was everywhere. Once this was over, she was going to have a nice, long, hot bath. Man, that sounded good right about now. Maybe she'd have to ask Dhriti for some floral scents or whatever. She's gonna need it after this. "Hell yeah I want to-"

"You can do it, big sis!" A voice shouted out over the crowd, one that Safiya would recognize instantly.

She was originally going to take Camli up on that offer, but hearing that? Now she'd feel bad if she just gave up. Even though she totally wants to. She sighed, shrugged, and looked over at Camli. "Alright, nevermind. Just for a little bit. I don't got much left in me. At least to make this look good?" She had a bit of a drive now, at least the tiniest bit. She had no delusions of pulling this out in her favor, but if she went down fighting, well, that'd probably make somebody up there happy. She gave herself one last shake, which sadly didn't do as much as she was hoping, before looking at Camli. "Just a little bit more." And she didn't have energy to throw the first hit yet. Best she could hope for was the adrenaline to kick in and give her enough for one last second wind.

Safiya: 3 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 12:44 am

Safiya wasn't the only one that clearly heard that. Camli heard the voice as well and it clearly gave Safiya the mite bit of drive left to at least put up some sort of fight. She takes a look at the pistol and thinks. Well no sense of simply ending the fight with a barrage if the kid is clearing Safiya on, she'd give the woman a bit of a fighting chance.

"A'ite. Yer call, partner, let's make this a sporting one." With a dexterous twirl of her gun, she she held it back from relaxed back to combat ready once more. After giving Safiya a courtesy wait to let her get ready, Camli unexpectedly lowers her gun and instead goes up close instead, opting for a more up close and personal approach with a swift and precise hook punch.

Hook Punch:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 1:34 am

Safiya didn't have much to give at this point, but with a certain someone watching, she couldn't afford to throw in the towel just yet. After getting prepared, she gave Camli a nod, and the gunslinger rushed at her for another hit. The switching from pistol to fisticuffs was a little unexpected, but this worked out for her. She was going to have to think fast, and pull out one last gambit...and that meant taking this hit. She probably didn't have the energy dodge it anyway.

Safiya took the blow on the cheek, but using what little she had left in the tank, Safiya took that hit, staying in place and pushing her fist back with nothing but force of will. Taking Camli's wrist in her hand, she quickly spun herself behind Camli with her arm behind her back, and brought her free arm in front of her. From the tip of her finger sprouted a pink little flame, and the second it lit, Camli's gaze drifted to it, almost instantly. "Normally, I like to save this for when someone's all hot and bothered...but this is all I got left, so I guess I'm desperate." She chuckled, as Camli's thoughts slowed faster than she might have expected. In the state she was, she could probably easily shove Safiya off...but the flame was slurring her thoughts as her eyes subconsciously followed it. "There's probably no way in hell this'll work...but it'd be pretty hot if it did~"

(Hook Punch: 48)
(Damage Negation: 49)
(Flame Induction: 10)

Camli: 9 HP (Fascination)
Safiya: 1 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 2:03 am

Wait what is she- Camli's eyes fully focused on the flames as the light draws her attention and gaze.  And even Safiya's words seems distant for a moment.  Just the flame...just the fame...for a brief moment before something briefly clicked in her mind, even if it came out delayed.  This is one of one of Safi's trick.  

Slowly , she tries to do the same thing that has worked for her for a while now and in this match: gather her wits, then use all of her effort to just bull through whatever is stalling her.  Then give Safiya a light hook to just enough knock the fellblood down, no more than that.  That is if she can pull herself away the urge to sleep especially with her being mentally exhausted from this.

Shrug it all + Mental Struggle - Hook Punch

Hook Punch:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 2:14 am

It seems like Camli was more exhausted than she thought, and it was finally starting to catch up to her. Safiya's little trick had proven to be effective, possibly more than her brute force could handle. Try as she might, Camli couldn't tear her gaze away from the sight, her eyes following it as it moved back and forth. Safiya hadn't expected this to work as well as it did, but chances are the second it let up, she was done for. Still, she'd enjoy this until she couldn't anymore.

"Thaaat's it...you're so tired, aren't you?" Safiya brought a hand down to Camli's thigh, trailing a warm hand across it in a way that made her body shiver. "Just keep watching the flame...it makes you feel good~ Shhhh..." Even though Safiya barely had the energy to fight back, when she was like this, she was in her element, and it was showing.

(Shrug it off: 13)
(Mental Struggle: 47)
(Heated Touch: 12)
(Charm Inflict: 96)

Camli: 7 HP (2nd Fascination + 1st Heated + Charm)
Safiya: 1 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 2:38 pm

Camli shiver from the touch as she was feeling more and more sluggish the further she was put under.  Normally she could just bust through this state even under normal circumstances, but the whole fight has clearly worn down on her to where she was getting close to being as tired as Safiya is especially when her modus operandi tends to wear even her considerable fortitude.  

But as tuckered out as the gunner is, there is still that part within her mind that doesn't want to just hand her the victory, she gotta work for it!  She uses her relaxed state to conserve some of her strength before suddenly trying to explode through the hypnosis to give the firestarter a demonstration of how hard headed Camli can be...literally.

Shrug it all + Mental Struggle - Hook Punch

Headbutt:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 2:52 pm

Safiya hadn't expected this to last long, and if she had fully put her under it would've been a miracle. She felt like she had already burnt through plenty of miracles, and the woman seemed particularly resilient to boot. So when she was able to forcibly tear her gaze off of the flame in front of her, Saifya had a feeling what was coming. Well, I gave it my all, she thought to herself, as Camli swiveled around and gave her a nasty headbutt, the impact enough to stagger her free of the move, and caused Safiya to collapse onto the ground. "Ow..."

The goddess once again rose from her chair to look down at her. "Are you satisfied, then?"

It took some effort to look over at Grima, clearly spent of everything she had. "Yeah...yeah, I'm done." She barely even had the energy to get up, her back flat on the ground and covered in mud still.

(Shrug it off: 20)
(Headbutt: 28)

Camli: 7 HP
Safiya: 0 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:01 pm

She shook her head as she was a bit rattled from the impact but not as bad as Safiya. Well that's that. Took quite a lot out of her just to get this win, and then some. Slowly she moves over to where Safiya had lain, dirty and bruised up and offered her a hide covered hand. "Ya hale there, partner? Fought like the dickens and gave this old buckaroo a run fer her money. Ain't many that can do that 'round this town, especially when I had to use my ace up my sleeve.." Camli compliments with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:14 pm

For a moment, Safiya looked up at her, seeing the hand offered to her. "I'll live. You're not half bad, yourself. Haven't had a workout like that in ages." She took the outstretched hand and pulled herself up, albeit a little shakily and with a groan. "Man...I'd forgotten what being sore was like. Maybe I need to brush up on som-"

That was all she got before a little figure rushed out onto the field and nearly tackled her back down to the ground, rubbing her cheek against her side. "Are you hurt?!? How are you feeling?!? Do you need me to get you anything?!? You were amazing out there, big sis!" The little girl had a mixture of both worry in her voice and sparkles in her eyes, both amazed by the spectacle and concerned for her well being. Safiya, answering all of it, reached down to ruffle her hair with a hand affectionately.

And Grima was soon to follow, much more calmly as she approached the other two. The crowd was starting to dissipate back into the cathedral, giving them some degree of privacy. "Well done, to the both of you. You've given everyone quite the show tonight. And, Camli...would you say she's passed your test, then?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:40 pm

She steps aside for the little one that plowed into Safiya with worry. A chuckle escapes her lips as Safiya dotes on the little girl with affection. Though she wasn't intended to do anything but let Safiya and the girl have a moment of them, her thought was interrupted by Grima.

"Well glad to have one h..." she pauses for a moment to consider her word as there is a minor present "...one big shindig for this frolic. Coulda gone either way really." She pauses for a moment for Grima's question. It didn't take long for the gunslinger to answer her. "Yup, no longer she give this ranny a run fer her money, but she had me on the ropes."

Her festive tones lowers down to a slightly more serious one to the cult leader. "She's got retiracy back when we had to hog-tie maskie, but she ain't no saphead when it comes to scarapin on the backfoot. If it wasnt' some other buckaroo but yers truly, she would have had this in the bag."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 4:06 pm

Safiya, for her part, was quick to shoot Camli a look when she was about to let out a swear in front of Lily, but the gunslinger was quick to catch herself, thankfully. She didn't seem to mind if she got a little muddy, although she'd have to explain this to the goddess. She didn't even think Lily would still be up, but a part of her was glad that she'd been here.

The goddess looked at her with a smile, clearly pleased by the answer. She didn't quite catch all of that, but she got what mattered. "I'm glad that she could meet your expectations, and more. I imagine she's more than capable of helping with what you have in mind. That said...Lily." Her gaze went down to the girl, and she let out a surprised 'eep!' "Aren't you supposed to be in bed, by now?"

"Ummm...yeah. But! I couldn't sleep! Everyone was going this way, a-and going right by the door talking about it! And I couldn't sleep! I...I'm sorry..." She detached herself from Safiya and offered a respectful bow, clearly very polite. Grima, however, simply approached her and pat her head with a gloved hand.

"I know, dear. It was quite a bit for you. I forgive you...but you are going to need a bath before we get to bed again." She looked down, and sure enough, she was suddenly covered in mud, thanks to their bout. The goddess let out a sigh, as she approached her and took her hand. "Have a good night, you two. If you have any questions tomorrow, my door is always open." The little girl gave a wave as the two of them went off, leaving Safiya and Camli on the grounds. She looked over at Camli.

"So...what happens now?"

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next