Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:51 pm

"Well best that I split fair with ya on what's". Camli begins to repeat what she has discussed with Grima while Safiya was busy with Lily. She started a bit of the situation with Camli taking the contract, going to these faction of pirates that went rogue and are trying to frame the pirate leader Asherah with false flag raids, to Camli's plan on using the pirates' gunpowder on their ships and docks, and how Safiya would be an asset the operation. All within Camli's unique line of dialogue.

"Well that's the gist of it. Now, I ain't gonna rope ya to somethin' ya don't want, and ain't no hard feelin's if this ain't yer rodeo." She pauses for a moment as she straighten up from her usual relaxed gait before taking on a rather serious tone.

"Also, there is a caveat; I also gotta see if yer up for brushes against sea dogs too." "Now I've seen ya scrap pretty well the short that we howdied. But these ain't no lily livered jingled junipers. These seadogs are mean sonuva bitches and I gotta make sure ya are on the half-shell on this. Gonna feel might be if ya have to visit the lil pill o'ver there like Eshika. Aside that, she's gonna have my hide on a spindle if ya get into trouble, partner or not" Her head tilts over to Grima.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:46 pm

While a lot of the language went clear over Grima's head (and she had trouble hiding some of her confusion), Safiya simply crossed her arms and nodded as she leaned her back against the wall, listening in on her description. Pirates, as she called it, and nasty ones at that. And she needed a demonstration on how capable she was? Safiya felt like earlier tonight was good enough, but clearly whatever she was after made tonight look less impressive.

"Well, if I didn't owe you, I'd say this isn't my kind of show. I evaded the Valencian armed guard for years, and did some nasty things to the lot of them, but you're playing these water-logged goons up a bit. And you seem to know your stuff, at least...fine. But, wait, what's gonna happen to Lily?" She asked the question, but immediately blushed a little after it came out. "N-Not that I'm worried, or anything, she's just a kid, after all..."

This elicited a giggle from the goddess behind them, the first that Camli had heard from her. "Calm yourself. I can have one of the others keep a close eye on her during your trip. She has grown rather close to most of them by now, after all. I'm sure someone like Sachi would love to-"

"No! Not Sachi! She's just gonna show her the gun collection and other sharp objects she could hurt herself on, and then we'd never hear the end of i-" By now, all attempts at making herself out to be the aloof, above it all person that did this purely because it was her job had gone clear out the window, which caused her blush to come back.

"We'll figure something out." Grima's gaze went to Camli's next. "As you can see, the only thing holding her back is her own sense of responsibility." Safiya tried to stutter out a response, but didn't get very far.

"A-Alright, fine. I'll just bite my tongue so I don't embarrass myself even further. But how am I gonna have to prove to you I could explode a few people?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 11:08 pm

She did look between the firebrand and the goddess's interaction, slightly amused by Safiya's composure break, though her facial expression didn't change much.

"Well, you already got the know how to hatch a plan back when we were wrangling maskie back there and got a few moves when the grease hits the pan.  But just in case we end up with someone bigger, we ain't wanting to to be on the back foot and skedaddling 'fore we can raise hell there.  And I reckon best way for you to put up is to be takin' down me."   She points to herself with her thumb, indicating that the bounty huntress herself is the test.  

"And ya ain't have to afear 'bout me being in a bad box.  If it makes it easier for me being a bad egg, think it as me lookin at yery goddess the wrong way. Oooor. Ya lookin' cute as a button all red like that."  Camli punctuates her words with a shit-eating grin grin of some cocky bastard to play up the context.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 1:52 pm

"S-STOP TALKING!" It seems like Camli had hit a nerve with that last comment, flustered beyond belief. It only seemed to make her more red, much to her chagrin. "I-It's my job, that's all! And I take it, really seriously, a-and...I'm not weak!" Hit that nerve hard, it seemed.

"Now, now, Safiya, calm yourself. I believe that should suffice then, hmm? A show of force. Of capability. Personally, I am for such a display. All of this seems rather daunting, truthfully. Knowing where you stand within it all would be reassuring." Safiya's head whipped around to the goddess in a little surprise. And then, she sighed.

"Alright, alright, twist my arm, why don't you..." She shook her head, even if she returned Camli's grin with one of her own. "But! I'll have you know I don't really directly hurt people usually. Nah, I do things the more...Midara way, you feel me?" She raised her index finger, and a little flame popped to life on the end, with the little ball of flame tracking its movements from side to side. "'course, I could just melt half someone's face off. But I'm much more for not having it get there, you know? And if you want to see what I can do, we do it by my rules. How's that work for you?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 5:40 pm

"I reckon ya mean that ya do all the twitterpatin' like what you done with maskie while yers truly does what she does best Cause me and my body ain't in the business of getting someone mushed up." She rolls her shoulders both as a way to warm up and to show she is more of the traditional combatant. The gun slinger isn't even sure what kind of person would have her up their alley. "Ya up with that, partner?" She tips her brimmed hat as a show of starting greeting and respect.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Safiya probably had to admit that she usually caught maybe about half of what Camli was saying at any given time. The other half just sounded like gibberish. But, maybe Safiya was getting used to it...which was a scary thought in its own right. But that entire statement was decidedly not gibberish.

"Oh, I think I get you." She had a devilish grin as she met Camli's, having fully recovered from her previous mindset. "Sounds good to me." She blew out the flame at the end of her fingertip and walked past her, Safiya's long tail swishing as she did. "We'll do it out back. We have a training ground for this kind of thing. Oh, and..." She looked back at Camli for a moment. "I'll have you know many people have told me that same statement. Not quite in the same dialect, but pretty close. I have a lot of fun with them afterwards." She chuckled to herself as she left the room.

"Well, I suppose you have gotten her rather riled up tonight, Camli. Good luck." The goddess regarded her with a smile, knowing just how competent Safiya could be when she was serious.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 9:49 pm

"Well I reckon that make much sense.  Don't wanna wreck the gospel mill and get the whole roof on our heads.  Although that last part, ain't what I mean, I said I ain't the one doing the 'dara stu-"  By that time, Safiya has already left to the back "...ah possum spit."  She mutters.

Before she left, she pause to reply to what the goddess has said.  "Well.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Gotta get her in a whuppin' mood.  Ain't no point if her heart ain't in it."  She flashes Grima a grin.  "Ya gonna set store by the rodeo at the back?  There's gonna be a hog killin' time."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 5:55 pm

At her words, Grima rose from her seat. "I suppose a bit of sport can be enjoyable to witness. Very well. I make no promises that I can prevent her from, ah...having her way with you, should she win, however. It is her right, after all. I hope you don't mind." The goddess chuckled to herself as she walked out of her room, motioning Camli to follow. "Besides, it would be rather embarrassing if you got lost along the way to your..." She dramatically cleared her throat before she continued. "..."climactic clash of the ages", wouldn't you say?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 8:05 pm

"Well if she could wrangle this buckaroo, I'd say she's got the spurs and earned it.  Aside that, it ain't my first rodeo with a 'dara."  Camli replies as she follows Grima through the halls.  The gunslinger didn't really need a guide after navigating through the place the first thing, but she figures she'd be gracious to her host.  Secretly, Camli hopes Safiya wins and it isn't because she want a tussle with her in bed, but for all of their sake, she want to get the pirates out before they cause a lot more trouble.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 10:14 pm

The two made their way down the halls, and it looks like the news of the duel had already reached the ears of the general populace, as a crowd was forming out the back. "Oh dear...I hope you don't mind performing for an audience." The goddess let out a nervous little chuckle, not really intending for such a display but it was clearly out of her hands now. One could only wonder if Safiya herself had done this intentionally or not. Probably not, all things considered.

By the time they had gotten there, a few other fellbloods were even present on the sides, and a bright pink fireball burst its way from the center of the arena, lighting two of the torches on each side. It was easy to see Safiya was raring to go, now. "I believe that is your cue. Good luck." With that, Grima gave a light bow before taking a seat on the sides.

"Are you ready?!?" Safiya's voice carried over the squared off area. White type lined the arena, and it seemed to normally be used for training, or maybe even sports on rare occasions. "We keep going until one of us can't anymore! Nothing violent, nothing dangerous, and nothing more than a few bruises at the end of this...be they physical or mental." Safiya was calling the shots here, but she knew her limits. The dragon woman licked her lips. "You ready to get started?"

Safiya: 30
Camli: 30

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:36 am

"Now hold yer horses there, Saf."  Camli takes a moment to pull a slot on her gun for a moment, and removes a long cartridge from the handle.  She reaches down in her saddle bag on her belt and pulls out another one and inserts it into the gun.  "Blank shots.  Stings like the dickens but ain't gonna poke holes into ya like regular shots would.  We keepin' this in the breeze so I reckon some change in lead plumb is to right."  Camli explains.  She did take a moment to look around for a moment.  Who let on the words that the two are going to do a friendly fight?

She gives Safiya time to get ready.  Normally Camli would do a surprise attack before her opponent is ready but this ain't the time for it.  Once both participants are ready, Camli makes her first move:

As if her hand is a blur, Camli levels her gun towards Safiya and pulls the trigger.  The motion of the draw and the speed of the attack makes it near impossible for Safiya to avoid the bullet that comes out. Camli wants to size Safiya's skills before she starts pulling the "big guns".  Fortunately for the fiery Fellblood, the ammos are rubber tips that are just going to sting and leave a bruising.

Quote :
Quick Shot - Deal 2 damage on success and 1 damage on fail.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:29 pm

Despite the bullets being made of rubber, the sound of them smacking across her bare skin, followed up by a surprised squeak, caused Safiya to jump at the contact. "Ow!" She had been prepared, yes, but you could never really prepare for a bullet to your side, fake as they were. Maybe she hadn't been taking this seriously. A chuckle could be heard from the crowd, from a certain white-haired Fellblood.

"Oh, can it!" Safiya placed her hands together, creating a bubble of extremely heated steam, before pressing her palms together, releasing a burst of hot air that quickly shrouded the area around the two of them. It was like a pink mist that encircled the two of them now, warm and humid, and it was near impossible to see through. Just standing in it was enough to make Camli sweat. "Far be it from me to make this easy for you!" It was hard to tell where her voice was through the fog, like it echoed through the mist and coming from multiple places at once.

(Quick Shot - 48)
(Burning Heart - 56)

Camli: 30 HP
Safiya: 28 HP (Smokescreen)

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:49 pm

Camli smirks as her shot strikes true.  As she is about to level her gun to aim at Safiya's new location after that surprise jump, the feisty midara blasted the area around her with some weird pink smoke.  Instinctively Camli moves to pull the scarf on under her collar over her mouth.  It would help for a moment to not breath in whatever that it is but won't last long before the stuff gets in.  "Well...ain't this a bit of a pickle..."

Briefly she assess the situation; there's no sense of trying to shoot Safiya again with this stuff all around her.  She needs to get the hell out of dodge...or clear the smoke.  Or both.

Gathering what mana she has within her, she charges it all around her that the wind started moving rapidly behind her.  Not only is it going to augment her mobility with a lot less wind resistance but also creating an artificial slipstream behind her and pulling the smoke out around her and gusting it behind her that the fog gets blasted out of range, or at least in an area that is not blinding all around her.

Then she executes a short but very violent dash, not to hit anyone but to create enough force that the projected gas would be far far away behind her.

Windrunner wrote:

For 5 turns:
- Her range attacks may count as melee attacks.
- Her melee attack may count as range attacks.
- Can engage flying enemies at melee with no penalty

Context
- Using wind current slipstream to clear Smokescreen effect

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:20 pm

Camli's creative use of her own wind magic was able to gather up the smokescreen Safiya left behind and push it behind her with her burst forward. A few members of the crowd were unfortunately behind her when she did, getting them a face full of pink steam, and a few of them were definitely irate about it. A lone "NOT MY FEATHERS" could be heard from a smaller figure white bright white wings, but the others seemed to at least be in good spirits.

Before Camli could collect herself, however, dust herself off from the burst of wind that she had used herself, two hands went to her cheeks to slip off her collar and pull her into a surprise passionate kiss, Safiya not missing a beat even though she had found a way to remove the Fellblood's smokescreen. It was already an incredible kiss, but after a short moment, it felt like a live fire went down Camli's throat and through her system, sending a spike of heat through her body. It only lasted for a moment, with Safiya bouncing away with a few steps, but there was definitely a lingering heat present from the action. Between that, and the smokescreen, a few beads of sweat were starting to form on Camli's forehead. "Hope you're not against things getting a little hot, Camli~ That's how I work."

(Windrunner - 90)
(Flaming Kiss - 30)
(Heated stacks - 82, 56)

Camli: 29 HP (2nd Heated + Windrunner)
Safiya: 28 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:42 am

Camli shudders from the sensation of the kiss.  With what wits she has remaining at the moment, she tries to throw a haymaker to try to dislodge the vixen off of her face, but the light-footed Fellblood had danced away from her range.  What is worse is that she still feels the heat of the kiss, inside of her.  "What in tarnation did ya do to me?"  Camli wipes a bit of sweat from her forehead before toss her hand aside.

"Well if we gonna be playin' with fire..."  She says ominously as she constantly tightens her grip on her gun.  Then the intensity of the wind that swirl around her intensifies, not to where it is swirling out of control but it is a lot more concentrated and the air pressure is increased.  "Then it is time to turn up the heat!"

Before anyone can react, Camli suddenly surges forward towards Safiya throwing the same haymaker as before.  Strangely it looks like she is actually throwing the punch too early that it would fall short in range. But the wind surge Camli has cause from her rushing forward causes a solid pulse of air from her fist to fly forward towards Safiya, making the term throwing a punch literal.

Haymaker (ranged) wrote:

Deals 2 damage and 50% chance to stun.

+1 damage from being debuffed
Windrunner ignores Safiya's Superheated passive

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 9:32 pm

Safiya's quick movements were enough to make sure Camli's eyes were on her constantly. One wrong look away and she might lose her at this rate, slippery as an eel. The fist she threw to catch Safiya seemed to stop just short of her, and for a moment, she believed it to be deliberate...until it collided a moment later, strong enough to make her skid across the ground with surprising force. Some surprised gasps came from the audience as she caught her bearings. She rubbed her side a bit from the hit. "Alright, that was neat, I'll admit."

But her confidence was back almost instantly. "But it's not gonna be that easy!" Her fast movements were back in a flash, using her wings to rocket herself forward and reaching her hands towards the first bit of open flesh she could get them onto. Which for Camli, was her thigh. The second it connected with her thigh, another zing of heat went up Camli's spine, seeming to mesh with the one that still stayed with her internally and turned it up even higher. She held it there for a while, looking into Camli's eyes the entire time. "What am I doing to you? Oh, that's easy. I'm making things warmer! I'd ask if it was uncomfortable, but judging from that look you had on your face for a moment, I don't think that's the case~" Whether she realized it or not, Camli's expression had turned dumbfounded for a short moment, the warmth enough to momentarily disrupt her thoughts with a single thought: 'hey, this actually feels kinda nice' almost automatically.

(Haymaker: 12)
(Stun chance: 63)
(Heated Touch: 82)
(Charmed: 10)

Camli: 27 HP (3nd Heated + Windrunner + Charmed)
Safiya: 25 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:01 pm

She drew a sharp breath as the touch on her leg gave her a massive shiver through her spines.  Fuck!  That felt too good.  The pleasure that caress along thigh broke her concentration for a moment and she skid to a stop, holding that thigh.  OK so that's her game, huh? She takes a moment to shake her limbs and roll her neck.

"Think ya are countin' yer chickens too early there, partner?." Then she stomps the ground hard causing a chunk of rock to rise up from the impact before she sends her first into it, shattering it to several pieces and causing the force of her punch to send shards of rock hurling towards Safiya like a makeshift grapeshot.  Not very accurate in terms of trying to hit the slippery Safiya, but there are a LOT of stuff flying at her.

Shatterstorm) wrote:

Deal 1 damage 7 times with disadvantage roll to random enemies.

+1 total damage from being debuffed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 9:02 pm

The scattershot approach Camli had taken was wild and unfocused, but the burst of rocks caused Safiya to quickly make some distance from her to not take the brunt of shattered rock. A few shards flew the air and found their mark, however, slapping against her bare skin hard enough to cause Safiya to let out a shout and jump a bit from the contact. "Ow-hey-ow-what the hell?!?" One of her wings folded around her to shield herself from the majority, bulky enough to take it better than her normal skin.

"And so what if I am?!?" She talked with the wing in front of her face, just incase she was going to ready a second volley. She couldn't really see like this, but it was better than getting a face full of rock. "Besides, I know those looks. You have no idea how many people I've done that to. And that look means...I'm on the right track!"

Safiya quickly lowers her wing and uses both to rocket herself towards Camli, practically taking off as she charges into the woman, throwing them both to the ground, namely with Camli's face between her soft chest. The second her face touched them, her cheeks felt warmth surging through her once again, shooting through her face down through the rest of her body with ease. "You wanted to turn it up, right? Let's see if you can take it!" Her muscular wings wrapped themselves around Camli, holding her in place on the ground.

(Shatterstorm: 69, 88 84, 14 89, 69, 45, 74 73, 52 60) (2 successful hits)
(Charm Removal: 94 73)
(Warm Embrace: 46)
(Heated Stacks raise: 35)

Camli: 25 HP (3nd Heated + Windrunner + Charmed + Bound)
Safiya: 22 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 12:10 pm

"What in tarnat-!"  Camli did not get to finish the rest of her words as Safiya plows into her.  Normally this would be a foolish move to ram into the 6 feet tall woman like that but Safiya was just a bit taller and had enough mass to stagger even the sturdy gunslinger.  In a moment, she was caught in Safiya's vice grip with her heat boobs surrounding.  It felt too much like a momma's bosom and Camli had to force down that urge to nuzzles into them.  

Normally she would retort to the overconfident statement but she currently has a face full of Safiya at the moment.  Pulling back would be a tad bit hard as those wings are sturdy stuff she there is one way to wrangle this lizard down to size, upward.  With a muffled roar, she powers through the infatuation through sheers guts as her right hand shot upward right at Safiya's neck, almost trying to grab it.  But again, the wind around her doing the work, albeit harder than normal as Camli wasn't quite used to fighting someone taller than her.

Shrug it off (1 grit points):

Struggle + Suplex pt 1:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 3:24 pm

Camli's hand shot towards Safiya's throat in an attempt to grab something, shove her off of the hold she had her stuck in, but Safiya was able to make a free hand move and grab Camli's hand before it reached there, even with her wind magic around them. Her wings held Camli's body against her tightly, and her other hand was able to press her further into her chest. "Ah ah ah~ Not yet!" The warmth her chest radiated continued to affect her, starting from her face and shooting down through the rest of her body. Camli was still in a tight situation, and Safiya wasn't going to make it easy for her.

(Shrug It Off: 47)
(Struggle: 27)
(Heated Stack Rise: 32)
(Remove Charm: 5)

Camli: 23 HP (4th Heated + Windrunner + Charmed + Bound)

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 6:40 pm

Fuck, that did not work! And she was nowhere close to getting out as before. The heat of the Fellblood's chest was starting to seep into her cheeks causing her to involuntarily flush while making her a bit woozy and light headed. But she ain't gonna let this bust lizard rope her here and now. While continuing to struggle, she manage to her her mouth a bit far enough in the ensuing struggle to mouth something out. "Ugh, grandma, what large tits you have?" She played the red riding hood trade mark line for a bit but doesn't quite give Safiya the chance to reply as that was a distraction to allow Camli to try to wrap the wind around her like a vice grip to try to reverse the hold while Safiya was distract in replying.

Struggle + Chokeslam pt 1:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 9:37 pm

"All the better t-ah!" Safiya didn't have the chance to respond fully before she felt the pressure of Camli's wind form around her to try and reverse this hold in her favor. She was still holding her hand back, but she knew if she kept this going, she'd have problems for sure. In that split second, Safiya unclasped her wings, and then flapped them forward, quickly pushing her off of Camli before her other hand could grab her back and dissipating the wind around the two of them. The gust of air was fierce, pressing down on Camli and enough to easily push Safiya out of the hold and back to her feet, putting enough distance where Camli couldn't immediately counter back.

"Still think you can take the heat?" She licked her lips as she was waiting for Camli to make the next move. She knew she would, too, after being stuck like that for so long. She could see the beads of sweat on her forehead after that. As much as she wanted to stay tough, the warmth was starting to affect her, and if she kept up the pressure, it would do even more then that.

(Shrug It Off: 83)
(Struggle: 12)
(Chokeslam:75)
(Charm Removal: 11)

Camli: 23 HP (4th Heated + Charmed)

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 7:14 pm

Camli wipes the sweat off her forehead. Normally heat isn't an issue but this is Safiya's heat and it is doing funny things to head and body. However, Safiya's taunt quickly brought her head back into the match and the words that she is using. Aww hell no!

"Me handling the heat? Y'all are skedaddlin' away from the fire, partner." And the gunslinger punctuates the sentence with another near pinpoint accurate quick shot that Safiya may not have caught the motion of in the midst of taunting.

Quick Shot:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Safiya's taunts had stoked a fire in Camli accidentally, although the fellblood wasn't as quick to notice it as she would've liked. "Well, I-!" And her attempts at continuing it were cut off by the sound of a gunshot, unable to get out of the way in time as it hits her in the arm, with Safiya letting out a cry as her hand went to where it connected. Some of the crowd actually seemed pretty surprised, it was a clean hit, and a few gasps were let out among the crowd.

"Alright...I guess I have been getting a little complacent." She let out a drawn out breath, her arm steaming. And then she rushed towards Camli to pull her into a powerful kiss. It was forceful and extremely strong, one that Camli wouldn't be expecting, but during it, a strange feeling crossed her. All the heat in her body was building up, and up, and up, like a balloon being inflated with hot air. And then, during that same kiss...

POP

All of it seemed to explode in her body all at once, multiple times over. Each one physically rocked her body and her senses, like a bomb had gone off inside of her. No fewer than four times had her body experienced it by the time Safiya broke the kiss and pushed her back, the recoil from the kiss enough that she probably had trouble even standing after that. "What was that about fire? I couldn't hear you over mine." She stretched her arms over her head, now officially having warmed up.

(Shrug it off: 27)
(Charm Remove: 9)
(Quick Shot: 36)
(Explosive Lip Lock: 58)

Camli: 16 HP (Charmed + Stunned)
Safiya: 20 HP

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 EmptySat May 06, 2023 2:39 pm

To Camli's credit, the gunslinger was able to still remain on her feet after such a devastating kiss. However she wasn't exactly in the best state to do too much as she shakes her head to try clear out the pink fog and hearts that are haunting her thought, her heart beating faster while flapping her flannel collar to vent out some of the heat Safiya have kissed into her.

"Seriously, partner? All that yammerin' and that all ya' got?" She shot Safiya a look was part lust and part deadpan of such a corny response. Then she mutters quietly to herself. "When do 'daras packin' dynamite flavored lipstick?"

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next