Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 pm

"Well fer one thing, gonna let Safi rest and recover a bit so ain't so stoved up. Maybe a bit of yammering with the lil' doc to match sure she's hearty as a buck. Ain't no sense of goin' out after takin' a lacin'. After she's right as rain, I got the skinny and the Yannigan BagĀ full of the goods to sink some scalawag carts." Camli explains.

"As for the plan...I'll be back in 2 sun downs for the goods, before heading back to y'alls gospel mill for the splainin'. Gettin' a mite late. Crickets a chirpin' and nighthawks a watchin' and such fiddle faddle." She thumbs over to the sky.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 8:47 pm

In her fatigued state, Safiya needed a moment to process all of that. "So, lemme see if I got what you just said...wait a little bit, come back in a few days, and then we go rough people up? I like that plan. I doubt either of us actually hurt each other. If you really wanna, we can check in with Chandresh tomorrow. The squirt's probably asleep right now..." She stretched her arms upwards with a yawn. "...and right now, the most pressing thing I need is a bed. And a bath."

She looked over at Camli one more time. "You sure you don't wanna crash in my room tonight? Door's open, if you wanna. Not like a weird thing or anything, you just look...well, kind of exhausted."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 1:54 am

"Well best they not be wise 'bout us, at least till all their ships are kindlings. They be a lot of seadogs and they ain't tenderfoots like maskie and her suckers." Camli warns. "Ya sure ya wanna have me over, partner? I snore like the blazes." She gives a brief demonstration of her snoring which is fairly loud but not absurdly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 2:16 am

Safiya waved off her concerns with a dismissive puff. "Nah. It'll be fine. As tired as I am right now, I probably won't even notice it. I dunno if you feel like a shower, but I've got both in my room, so it should help." She let out another yawn, feeling the fatigue now. At this rate, she might collapse onto the bed by the time they got to her room. Her room wasn't particularly large, but she had a couch, and some extra pillows and covers. It'd probably do, and even though Camli might not be expecting it, she was going to end up letting her have her bed temporarily anyway. She did win, after all.

It had been a while since Safiya tasted defeat, but she didn't feel too bad about it. Well, mentally anyway. She talked funny, but Camli was an interesting person. Maybe once all this was over, they could go out for drinks. She seems like she'd be a fun drinking partner. And maybe drunk, she'd be able to understand more than half of what she had to say. Or it'd be worse. It'd probably be worse. But that's probably fine too. All of that was for another day, though, as right now, she'd gotten a fight worth remembering. And she'll be remembering it for the next few days every time she stretches too far outward.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)   Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Fight (Camli vs Safiya)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6